[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Luck & Logic
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 458
Thread images: 114
File: landlgal.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2833) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
landlgal.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2833
Episode just aired. Subs should be out now too
>>
>>136202489
Okay.
>>
ED: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3msbr7
>>
How is the yuri status?
>>
>>136203370
Only Athena/Venus has been confirmed to want the dick
>>
>>136202489
Where the subs?
>>
>>136203609
They are not up on the HS website either,even though its 1hr+ after the planned release.
>>
[Sinnx3] Luck & Logic - 02 [720p] [FuniRip].mp4
>>
>>136203370
Out of curiosity, why do you think this will have yuri, it's obviously going the harem route.
>>
>>136203906
There are 4 girls paired together and the transformation require kiss/marriage-like moment.

But I know this has 200% of being harem. Still would be nice surprise if it had some yuri.
>>
>>136203863
Welp ill take it, thanks
>>
File: luck logic couple.jpg (1 MB, 2956x4528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
luck logic couple.jpg
1 MB, 2956x4528
>>136203980
That will be seriously stupid
how the hell they will push so many character in only one when they need a contract with strong bond with each other
>>
>>136204098
Newbie-chan and Glowing hair-kun doesn't have partners?
>>
>>136204098
The first row is already invalid because Venus wants Yoshi cock and so does Yurine later on.
>>
>>136204098
They form strong bonds with each other in their love for MC, it worked for the girls in IS.
>>
>>136204098
Whenever he responds it's like confirmation this gonna turn het.
>>
Friendly reminder to ignore tripfags.
>>
>>136204726
Just filter any you come across. This also takes care of the idiots who reply to them.
>>
>>136202489
I already feel like giving up on it because the card game will never be popular outside of japan. Its just impossible. But at the same time I'm pleasantly surprised since it looks ''good'' and the mc isn't a little bitch.

>>136204843
True. Its sad that there are still people who reply to tripfags, though.
>>
>>136204233
That your hentai logic, look the pun
>>
>>136205168
Those tomato slices are HUGE!
>>
Was their mother dead or I'm watching NTR here?
>>
>>136204098
>The CG

It hurts. Though admittedly its not too bad compared to recent CG efforts I feel.
>>
>>136204160
based that she want the duck just because they talk to mc is a anoying thing that should be invalid
>>
What a slut.
>>
>>136202489
This is probably one of the more enjoyable shows to watch. The MC is pretty refreshing, I dont remember the last time we had guy who didnt freak out at everything when near a girl

Though the whole quiz thing was stupid as fuck. I would rather just get an info dump
>>
>>136202489
Waiting on MC to fuck the divinity out of his god.
>>
>>136205335
Can you please stop shitting up the thread? That would be really nice.
>>
>wow this guy isn't totally evil
he actually really isn't
>>
>>136205975
He sure does have some secret agenda for sure.

Him not affiliated with any goddess/god despite being a Logicalist and his weird fascination towards MC raised very high "imma bad guy yoo" flag.
>>
>>136206126
Maybe he just want some of the mc "logic" too.
>>
>>136205975
Can't say it's not an amusing approach to the cliche.
>Sets him up like a powerful bad guy
>is actually delusional and everybody plays along because they feel bad for him
>>
>>136203838
HS is late because it seems episode 2 isn't out yet on Daisuki for some reason.
>>
>>136206268
I see. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>136206178
Everybody wants MC's logic, even this two in hongkong by the looks of it, the girl even confessed over the phone.
>>
wich luk wud u logik?
>>
>>136206481

Considering it seems he was an ace before losing his logic card, it doesn't seem unreasonable.

Tamaki understandably doesn't like him though. This new guy shows up out of nowhere and takes over her job as team leader (first unofficially, now officially). The scene here seems like she is trying hard to find faults with him, because she does realize he is capable and actually has more experience than her. All leading to more frustration.
>>
>>136206715

Athena is the cutest.
>>
Which anime has better CGI for action scenes? This or Divine Gate?
>>
>>136206834
>subconsciously share their dreams
What if Yoshichika having wet dream about her?
>>
>>136207058
The question here is what if Athena has a wet dream about Yosichika?
>>
[notmaifuni] Luck and Logic - 02 [1080p].mkv
>>
>>136207058

They don't share dreams, rather they are just very likely to dream about each other. Hence why she wouldn't tell him what she dreamed about.
>>
What the fuck
>>
I love natural phenomenons.
>>
>>136207336
Athena has some pretty nice natural phenomenons if I do say so myself.
>>
Well this whole issue was funnier than expected.
>>
>>136207649
>obvious bad guy
>he was actually just a useless fuck
>possibly a chuuni

The bait-and-switch never gets old.
>>
Is this an harem?
>>
>that slut on the phone
>his dad
Like father like fucking son. Those two motherfuckers can't turn their swag off.
>>
>>136207649
>that Matsuoka's laugh
My sides.
>>
>>136205519
Every time he posts, just reply with "fuck off mugino." That's what everyone on /u/ does. Seems to piss off the little shitstain.
>>
>>136204098
Seeing how butthurt you are merely confirm the show's harem vibes.
>>
>>136206481
>everybody
No!
>>
>>136207765
Almost.

One girl is already like the Niagara around the guy.
Venus is a natural slut while glasses bitch will probably soften up to the point of a crush.
Oh and imouto.

Everybody else is probably out of the question.
>>
>>136208340
>Everybody else is probably out of the question.
I wish. They will probably get their "harem arcs" soon.
>>
>>136208340
Obviously Not her real imouto she has red hair unlike her parents.
>>
>>136207765
Yes of course.
>>
>>136202489
>Subs should be out now too
Damn delays. What happened?
>>
>>136203980
That particular transformation is only for the mc cause he's the protag.
Heck, they didn't even bother showing the other girls transformation exc when they separate.
>>
>>136208407
> his
>>
>>136208403
Nah. Yellow is too much of a genki idiot to be into romance while the stoic one and her goddess are probably raging dykes for each other. Maybe the new girl without a partner gets a chance but I wouldn't be surprised if she gets paired up with blondie.

Four girls plus all the unmentioned sluts he's charmed throughout the years are more than enough to lust for his logic.
>>
>>136208513
I hope the mc will use his team mate logic soon, it will be interesting.
>>
[notmaifuni] Luck and Logic - 02 [1080p].mkv
>>
I never tire of watching Athena.
>>
>>136208711
Wat a waifu.
>>
Athena is a closet yandere, isn't she? I can feel it.
>>
>>136208614
I can already see how it's happening
>Everybody detaches due to insufficient logic
>MC recovers first but Athena is not compatible with their opponent
>Athena I need your Logic, marry me
>>
>>136202489
I wish the short hair's outfit was as lewd the other two.
>>
>>136208855
>Athena
Ooops I mean healslut
>>
I really dig the character designs. Even the CG designs (while absolutely horrid in motion) look really nice.
All the girls are top tier qt's
>>
>>136208853

It is perfectly normal to want to keep your man to yourself.

But a pouting Athena is adorable too.
>>
>>136205277
She is dead his daughter is not his real daughter it seems because neither of them has red hair probably it will unfold soon enough.
>>
>>136205277

You can steal from the dead anon, it's not NTR.
>>
>>136202489
>Engrish terms and jargon

aaand not picked up.
>>
>>136209157
Back to Reddit kid.
>>
>>136209179
Nah, i'm not the one acting 12 here.

It was a valid opinion mister retardo.
>>
>>136209292
How so it is valid opinion, son ?
>>
>>136209292
It isn't when it applies to most anime out there
Getting triggered by that is childish as fuck
>>
>>136205277
What are the chances that his dad couldn't get a woman before was because his son was around and he cucks his dad everytime due to superior Logic. Almost all the girls so far couldn't resist lusting over his Logic.
>>
Would give luck and logic
>>
>>136209253
Poor imouto.
Having to witness all that stuff must have shocked her.
>>
File: bond.png (506 KB, 843x454) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bond.png
506 KB, 843x454
This part should proof that every, duo, is linked to each other, forced any other relationship will be bad
>>
>>136205168
Are they from murrica?
>>
>>136209566
That won't stop Venus from being a slut.
>>
>>136204098
>>136205019
>>136208265
Kill yourself tripfag. I can't wait for your butthurt rant for this anime.

>>136208219
This. He's even taking the time replying to every anon, who claim that the girls aren't couples with their goddess.
It's genuinely hilarious how desperate he is.
>>
>>136209082
>her face when some slutty goddess is trying to steal her man
>>
>>136209641
That not even my pixiv accout
I don't even dislike Taki-sensei
>who claim that the girls aren't couples with
but the mc is with his godness? What type of unlogic is that?
>>
>>136209566
He questioned it so he has doubt or not fact. The mc also has another logic so multiple logic is not inpossible. Probably we will get fusion logic.
>>
>>
>>136209828
The mc has at least 1 logic before this he might have more who knows
>>
>>136209881
That came out somehow even more brighter than the video
>>
>>136209660
>"weren't we bound by unbreakable bond?"
>"fuck this, I need a dick"
>>
File: 52.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
52.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>136209838
>>
>>136210011
>venus, athena and brown goddess all want his logic

Oh boy
>>
File: 1324168797296.jpg (72 KB, 620x465) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1324168797296.jpg
72 KB, 620x465
>>136209828
>That not even my pixiv accout
It is your account you motherfucker.

>I don't even dislike Taki-sensei
Now you just being a terrible liar.
>>
>>136209939
Why they put a rule that they gonna break?
>Artemis
what? She don't even interacted with him
>>136210160
No, is not
>>
>>136210160
Can you dudes take your yuri drama back to the Kyoani thread?
>>
>>136210210
Have you seen episode 1 he has some bad ass logic/s before
>>
>>136210122
Poor imouto the men in her life are being seduced by women.
>>
>>136210104
Tamaki looks cute when she's embarrassed.
>>
Will Bushiroad ever planned to release this card game at NA?
>>
>>136210318
But no in the same time, supposed
>>
>>136210704
Probably unless it bombs in Japan.
>>
>>136209828
>>136210210
>That not even my pixiv account
>damage control over your butthurt rant
Lies. You spammed it last year, when you were still a namefag.
Not to mention the pixiv name, was your name here for a time.
Keep denying it though, you desperately wish that image didn't exist.
I bet the rant has been deleted too.
>>
I am quite enjoying the series.
>>
>>136204098
Oh can't wait to see the chief in action.
>>
>>136210969
Is this was my pixiv account and I want to denying I will delete the image, right?
Since I didn't is because I don't had this account
>>
>>136205975
Well he is still suspicious and probably planning on starting something.
>>
>>136206192
That is pretty humorous
>>
>>136209566
>Don't you characters have a law about not hovering several inches off the armrest of the couch?
>>
>>136210749
No it might be as well a new transformation like fusion.
>>
Why no HS yet ?
>>
>>136211106
>delete the image
I'm referring to your rage rant, not the tumblr tier trashy gore fanart.
Of course, if you deleted it, then that would theoretically prove it's your account. From the sheer embarrassment of it being posted on /a/.
But that's what you want everyone to think, so you won't delete it.
The best way to prove it's not your account is to stop typing like an ESL retard.
It only proves you're Mugino FROM Cuba.

>>136210160
It's 100% his account. Here is proof.
Pic related was smeared all over his pixiv account, as the background image.
Surprise surprise, look at his amazing posts on /a/ with it.
http://desustorage.org/a/search/username/Mugino%20Training%20to%20become%20Saitama/
>>
I think the mc's wrong goddeses will not be bound by law/s. they're immortals
>>
Slut shaming!
>>
>>136211772
looks autistic
>>
>>136209253
she's mostly foreigner.
>>
>>136212041
Funniest part is he seemingly stopped shitposting with "hetstupid" or "hetstupidity", since becoming a tripshit.
He's on his best behavior now.
But if he thinks his dark past as a namefag shitposter, or his disgusting pixiv account will just go away, he's got another thing coming. It's prime humiliation material.
The fact he became a trip, is just going to increase the hate for him tenfold.
>>
File: ok.jpg (78 KB, 852x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ok.jpg
78 KB, 852x480
>>136211772
NOPE!
And that Saitama pic is legit my
>>
I felt bad for the soccer girl who got kidnapped in the first episode, she'll never get to be a part of the tournament she was working hard for.
>>
>>136212449
>NOPE!
>that denial
That's your pixiv account, butthurt faggot.
By the way your art is fucking horrendous.

>legit my
Yes it's yours, we already know this, as it was all over your pixiv, plus you spammed it on /a/ along with links to your pixiv.

>broken English
Again, proving my point Mr. Cuban tripshitposter.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>136211421

Daisuki hasn't posted it.
>>
File: 1442032641031.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442032641031.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>136204098
Another series you're going to shit up, with your deluded nonsense.
Didn't you learn your lesson last time?
>>
>>136212633
The other release has huge size there is no smaller size one ?
>>
>>136204098
Team Asuha/Artemis is the best.
>>
>>136211910
IIE SENPAI
>>
>>136207649
Chuuni as fuck.
>>
File: alpha as fuck.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alpha as fuck.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>MC acts out when he knows something is not right
>takes leadership
>tells the girl it's her fault for dressing that way, when confronted with a harem cliche
>tells his goddess to shut up, when he's doing something and she interrupts
>Matsuoka character is actually a no power loser chuuni
>MC takes after his dad and is alpha as fuck with women, not afraid to kiss
>he already has 2 goddesses after his dick, one already partnered and her partner is interested too
>plus girls still in love with him from his old workplace
>obvious foreshadowing he will do the forbidden move with Athena, probably will be lewd as fuck
>OP is fucking great
Stealth AOTS is here.
>>
>>136213386
Was pretty unexpected how he told Athena to keep her bitch mouth shit

She probably was wet as fuck after that
>>
>>136207649

He still eats by himself though? Even if he is a chuuni weirdo, even the leadership bullies him.

I wonder how difficult it is to find a foreigner to form a covenant with. Are there no other gods/goddesses from the other worlds willing to help out? I wonder if soccer manager will be sidelined for the whole show.
>>
File: 1452951510322.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452951510322.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
>DPS person
>shit tier INT
Never gets old.
>>
>>136213945

So we have:

Tank
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS
Healing/Support

What roles will the other two fill (assuming they don't stay comic relief/exposition jump board)?
>>
>>136213945
>pumping int into your warrior
Step up your game please sempai.
>>
How long this anime would be? citation please
>>
Anyone else completely fine with this CG? It's entirely tolerable. Reminds of Etotama's CG. It's not trying too hard to look real.
>>
>>136214261
3 months
>>
File: 1444080403173.jpg (74 KB, 378x444) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444080403173.jpg
74 KB, 378x444
>>136213609
I felt sorry for her at first, but then again they all kept it from him.
He acted mature about it, asked again and again about him.
The reaction was only natural, she tried to cockblock him from finding out again.

>She probably was wet as fuck after that
Agreed. He's damn based for telling a goddess of all people, to shut up.
Forgot to mention he's also a shield user, dressed like a spartan. What a great combo.
Most shield user MCs are based as fuck.
>>
File: th.png (671 KB, 740x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
th.png
671 KB, 740x800
I wanna stick my logic into her luck.
>>
>>136214313
Its really terrible, but I do find it endearing in a way. Reminds me of something, but not too quite sure on what it is. Maybe old vidya CG or western CG.
>>
>>136214393
Citation for this?
>>
>>136214440
My dad works at nintendo, trust me
>>
I can't stop reading the title as "Fuck Logic".
>>
>>136214041

I guess normally you'd have some CC/AoE, though they've only been fighting single enemies so far.
>>
>>136214399
Can you impregnate a goddess?
>>
>>136214486
With how things is going it mind as well be.
>>
>>136214523
They usually give birth instantly if my God-lore isn't wrong.
>>
>>136214313
It's not an eyesore, but it's the best of all CG shit this season.
Not as good as maybe Etotama or Sidonia.

>>136214420
It's not bad at all.
If you want to see bad CG, go watch Divine Gate this season. It looks fucking terrible.
There are many anime airing with worse CG.

>>136214041
Chuuni guy is the jobber.

>>136214261
>>136214440
Just search for it on MAL, or Livechat. Holy shit.
Confirmed for 1 cour on both.
>>
>>136214606
http://myanimelist.net/anime/32083/Luck_&_Logic?_Logic= wrong
>>
>>136213703
Manager has this guy with her in the OP, though no transformation is shown.
>>
File: Rasetsu.png (382 KB, 350x489) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rasetsu.png
382 KB, 350x489
>>136214815

Nice, I completely missed that. Too bad she doesn't get some hottie like Yoshichika's original covenanter.
>>
>>136210704
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-16/luck-and-logic-trading-card-game-gets-english-version-this-summer/.97644
>>
File: 12 eps.png (118 KB, 460x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12 eps.png
118 KB, 460x320
>>136214606
>>136214742
>livechat
Livechart.
https://www.livechart.me/winter-2016/tv
>>
>>136214943
I was wondering if transformation sequence would be the same if MC's covenanter was male.
>>
>>136215213
Probably not, but if it was, this anime would actually sell.
>>
>>136215260

They should have gone the omni pandering route with lots of different types of pairs.
>>
>>136215418
Agreed, it might've sold then.
But I'm really enjoying it as is.
>>
>>136215055
Livechart is not trust worthy you need reliable source. anichart state unknown.
>>
>>136215481

I love Tsurugi/Athena so as long as they stay close I'm happy on that front.
>>
>>136215481
It won't sell harem is the best selling al time anime series
>>
>>136215572
Agreed, they're a good couple. You don't see that much anymore.
I really like the MC too, he's a based shield user, alpha as fuck and genuinely entertaining.
Quite surprised this has gone under the radar, for a Dogakobo production.
It's pretty damn good.
>>
>>136215260
How so yaoi anime sell tell, me which anime series that's clearly gay and sell well i hardly remember any gay anime sell well. in before free. Free anime is not even gay at all
>>
>>136215800
I concede on that point, fujos like their undertones and no actual yaoi.
But if they did have yaoi duos in this, and some different imagery for the ceremony that isn't kissing, it probably would catch the fujos attention.
>>
>>136215921
That's stretching and vague at best.
>>
>>136215921
If you say like that it is like saying all harem are yuri and no i'm not joking it is true.
>>
>>136205168
I want one of those.
>>
>>136216111
If your harem isn't at least moderately yuri, it's a bad harem.
>>
>Thought the father was ntr'd but it could have been the mom who was ntr'd .
>>
This was great.

Ono and Matsuoka are great to hear, for one.

Athena is best girl, no question.

Dad's backstroke and matador shit was legitimately uncomfortable and hilarious at the same time.

Aside from that, all the characters are pretty enjoyable. I want more from the Hong Kong stuff, too, just so I can get what MC has done in the past.

Olga reveal was actually something I never saw coming at all, and I love this episode for that.
>>
>>136216272

I hope we see more of the modern day Hong Kong too, to see what the difference is between the branches.

Was Yoshichika an ace among aces, or are the Logicalists there similar to the Japan squad?
>>
>>136216047
Probably, it all depends if it catches their attention. If there's a cute homo OTP which is a hit for them, getting pixiv attention.
Either way they're all busy with the Rakugo anime this season.

>>136216111
I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but yuri fans usually stick to the moe/SOL/idol/mahou shoujo genre.
Fujos on the other hand, buy stuff even if it's not directly marketed at them. Usually only if there's some popular homo OTP that they really like. You randomly see stuff selling well for no apparent reason, because some fujo circle really liked a pairing, which caused an influx of buyers.
Even if girls end up winning the males they had paired, they still go on with their shipping.
Either way you're taking my post way too seriously. It's all probable and if it sparks their attention. There's no guarantee it would, and right now there isn't anything that would catch their attention. There aren't enough males in this for them, it was all a what if all the girls were gender swapped argument.

>>136216272
I would like to know what a Japanese (assumed) teenager was doing in Hong Kong, in the first place.
>>
Waiting warmly for subs.
Get your things fixed Daisuki.
>>
>>136216405
Good question. I hope we get a good answer.

>>136216248
His dad is surprisingly alpha. And for that matter, so is the MC. I don't really think I've seen something like this in an anime before.

>>136214943
Wait, is this his last Covenanter? Rasetsu, huh? Card art looks really badass.
>>
Is it wrong manager is my favorite girl? I like Athena, Artemis, and Athena too though.
>>
>>136216646
Been out for hours.
Learn to search Nyaa and not rely on horriblesubs.
>>
>>136216714
Nothing wrong with that, anon. All the girls are lovable in their own ways.

>Funi putting the slightest amount of effort into on-screen text
What the fuck is going on.
>>
>>136216610
>I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but yuri fans usually stick to the moe/SOL/idol/mahou shoujo genre.
That because harem usually has yuri skinship in daily basis
>Fujos on the other hand, buy stuff even if it's not directly marketed at them. Usually only if there's some popular homo OTP that they really like. You randomly see stuff selling well for no apparent reason, because some fujo circle really liked a pairing, which caused an influx of buyers.
Tell which is OTP homo in anime that sell?
>Either way you're taking my post way too seriously. It's all probable and if it sparks their attention. There's no guarantee it would, and right now there isn't anything that would catch their attention. There aren't enough males in this for them, it was all a what if all the girls were gender swapped argument.
You're blatantly wrong or wrong in many different level or wrong at the basic idea. You're breaking the rules. i'm saying all harem is yuri was more of sarcastic because harem is not tagged yuri. So is sport anime is not tagged yaoi or shounen ai as you think.
>>
>>136216610
The mother could totally be from Hong Kong. Why his dad was there, who knows, but the only things we know about his parents are that his dad is actually really cool, and is apparently really good with the ladies. For all we know, the dad could have only married her because he got her pregnant.

Also the fact that the imouto looks nothing like either of the parents, so maybe MC's mother was never actually his mother, and instead was his step-mother.

There's also the chance that Hong Kong was recruiting around the world or something of the sort, and so the entire family moved to HK so that the MC could go. They moved back when he lost his Logic Card.
>>
>>136216806
Welcome to the future.
>>
>>136216714
>I like Athena, Artemis, and Athena
Anon, you sure Athena isn't your favourite?
>>
>>136216248
How can one NTR a dead person
>>
Where's Zeus at?
One of the most OP Greek gods and yet nobody bothers to call him.
>>
Their uniforms are shit
>>
>Best girl
>But she isn't human or part of the harem
Suffering ;_;
>>
Please help me i don't want to download 720p for 500 mb where is horrible subs. Thank for hearing my rant today
>>
>>136217147
Watch as Olga gets Zeus but backs away when Zeus totally insist on something more than the not-kiss when they share logic with one another.
>>
>>136216759
Good job being retarded, anon.
Good job not knowing the difference between a Funi-rip and Daisuki-rip.
Good luck and lurk more.
>>
>>136205168
>turning respectable nips into Ameriburgerfats
Ah, more 2D pigs for the slaughter.
>>
>>136217275
Good because she had a cool patner
if you want your self insert comeback to your LN
>>
>>136218605
Good job not knowing that daisuki has exactly same subs for show and doesn't even have subtitle positioning at that.
Good luck waiting a week for daisuki.
>>
>>136212876
I learn to Keep fighting
>>
Someones butthurt.
>>
I felt bad for that little Foreigner.
>>
I'm really digging the MC's character design. That outfit is sexy as hell. Anyone make a webm of this part? And the boob jiggle
>>
>>136220512
Eh, MC handled him with diplomacy. Rest would probably blast him at the spot.
>>
another harem shit? pathetic
>>
>He is the only one to have done the OVER TRANCE
>MAMA TELLS ME
Kids have fucking great anime.
>>
File: 1445233106476.png (187 KB, 358x455) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445233106476.png
187 KB, 358x455
>>136220985
>>
finally found english sub below 60 mb bless my shitty connection.
>>
>>136219843
Funi's video quality is honestly crap and they do hard subs to boot.
>>
looks like it's coming to america:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-16/luck-and-logic-trading-card-game-gets-english-version-this-summer/.97644
>>
>>136214440
>>136214261
It will actually last for fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>136216646
>It's not exactly hard to notice that L&L looks like another funi show with one-week delay on daisuki. Them simulcasting episode 1 may have been be a little mistake.

We might be out of luck.
>>
>>136205168
Why they put disturbing/ disgusting picture in light hearted anime i thought this is photoshop.
>>
>>136221829
>Them simulcasting episode 1 may have been be a little mistake.
Eh. This can't be real, can it? Damn it. I was looking forward to this show.
>>
>>136221720
He has a point newbie. TCG anime usually more than 1 season.
>>
>>136221829
Now if only Senketsu Subs would work on Luck & Logic. But that doesn't appear to be happening.
>>
>>136221829
http://motto.daisuki.net/anime/calendar/
Daisuki's own calendar claims the episode was supposed to go up.
So if they messed up then they messed up a lot.
>>
>The dad openly having sex while his daughter watches
>>
File: 1448444093220.jpg (73 KB, 601x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448444093220.jpg
73 KB, 601x625
>>136222985
>not inviting her to a threesome
Do you even parent?
>>
>>136202489
Honestly still the best anime so far this season.
>>
Why horrible subs not releasing funimation, Last weej they did release funimation.
>>
It is very funny it released in crunchy and funimation and daisuki but still no HS release.
>>
>>136224786

Is it? Is it really funny? Did you really make this post because you were just laughing about how amusing this situation was, and just couldn't help but share it with your fellow anons?

For fucks sake stop posting about HorribleSubs.
>>
When is the last time bandai visual release harem series? cross ange or asterisk? cmiiw
>>
I don't remember anything from the 1st episode. How bad is this?
>>
>>136224937
>Did you really make this post because you were just laughing about how amusing this situation was, and just couldn't help but share it with your fellow anons?
Of course where do you thinkyou are?chrunchyroll forum/ central?
>>
>>136225084

It's great. All you need is Athena.
>>
>>136225084
It is the best anime so far in my opinion.
>>
File: pride.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pride.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>136225084
Anime of the decade right after Muco.
>>
Athena a cute and probably a mild mannered Yandere.
>>
>>136204098
>Altemis
How dumb can you be?
>>
>>136226009
You should ask yourself.
>>
>>136225877

I don't know about mild mannered yandere, but she's so cute I can't stop adoring her.
>>
>>136213386
MC of the season? MC of the year? Possibly MC of the decade.
>>
>>136213386
Well his dad is Lenka after all.
>>
File: MorningAfter.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MorningAfter.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>136226696
>>
I'm guessing this guy is the true villain and not Orga.
>>
>>136226536
>MC of the season?
This season also has Pandora, Rakugo, and arguably Dimension W with MCs that are great in a less traditional way, so it comes down to taste.
>>
What if she is the MC's real blood related sister and not the changeling living with him?
>>
>>136228244
>changeling

What?
>>
>>136228833
You don't believe that this little girl is his actual sister do you?
>>
>>136228918
There's not much resemblance, but she could just have died and permed her hair.
>>
>>136229202

People perm their hair after death ? Is this a new practice ?
>>
I want to fuck.
>>
>>136230417
I want to fuck that brown goddess.
>>
I came into this show thinking it would be garbage but I'm actually enjoying it quite a bit. More than HaruChika at least.
>>
>>136225084
Best non-sequel so far
>>
>>136225700
Good tastes
>>
>>136224786
>it released in crunchy
Now if only someone could rip it.
Because fuck the 1080p hardsub Funi rip.
>>
1 hour before HS release, for faggits that prefers Daisuki rips.
>>
>>136233030
Well anything is better than haruchika
>>
Does club manager girl ever get to go back to her soccer club? I feel bad for her that she was kidnapped and taken away from her friends that she was working hard with.
>>
>>136235107
No she is with Olga now.
>>
>>136220697
Waiting for a better rip, both sinx and notmaifuni version of the subs makes it so bright you could barely see anything. I probably should have gone for the raws though
>>
>>136226912
Maybe it's the hair, but it looks like Orga though, after he (possibly) Trance with a god
>>
>>136235852
He probably got possessed by said god.
>>
File: 2016-01-12-144003.jpg (89 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-01-12-144003.jpg
89 KB, 960x544
So Laura is Bi?
>>
>>136220447
That's nice honey, but I'd recommend studying some more English over that. Maybe you could politely fuck off while you're at it too?
>>
Subs with logic replaced with dicks and harm with harem when?
>>
HS ripped Funi and not CR now didn't they?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzh1aOKmOz8

Translate it, weebs.
>>
>>136239043
It's Daisuki. HorribleSubs saved us.
>>
I'm just going to watch this for Chiaki. Looks pretty shit, though.
>>
>Olga
First Gundam. And now this.
What's with Japan giving male characters old granny names from Northern Europe?
>>
>>136205168
I take it America won WW3.
>>
>>136210210
Learn proper english you spic retard
>>
>>136239669
Moe?
>>
So the VA is doing a jerk type character again? WAAAAAAASTU WAN
>>
>>136216272
>Olga reveal was actually something I never saw coming at all, and I love this episode for that.
Same. I kept wondering what his deal was the entire episode. And then the show just completely surprised me flank side in a way I was totally not prepared. And I like it.
>>
File: 160117100137850.jpg (501 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
160117100137850.jpg
501 KB, 1280x720
I wonder if this pathetic little sand throwing candy thief has its own card in the card game.
>>
Bad show is bad.
>>
>>136243279
That formulaic phrase was memeshit nearly a decade ago.
>>
File: 160117095350856.jpg (248 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
160117095350856.jpg
248 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 160117091403888.jpg (369 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
160117091403888.jpg
369 KB, 1280x720
/a/, what do?
>>
>>136244182
Commence the dad jokes just to mess with imouto.
>>
>>136244182
D-did she really watch him show that slut his backstroke?
>>
File: 160117091318092.jpg (443 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
160117091318092.jpg
443 KB, 1280x720
Now this is dinner.
>>
>>136245205
>Traditional_American_Meal.jpg
>>
>That trance scene
Athena's Athenas jiggled.
>>
>>136203396
How about the woman in the hongkong too it's also confirmed so far .
>>
>>136229202
The photo state she is red hair since baby so it's wrong
>>
>be newbie
>ordered to go clean up weak trash
>whinge about why this person who is his senior won't go

What a soft cock.
>>
>>136210347
She should have performed her duties better.
>>
>>136208855
I can see the tsundere soften up
>>
>>136245217
>meal
More like a snake
>>
>>136202489
I don't understand the backstroke joke at all. Can someone explain to me what's he doing by practicing backstroke on the couch?
>>
>>136246172

It's the traditional Tsurugi mating ritual.
>>
>>136203396
What about Yurine?
I mean it is her goddamn name.
>>
File: 54752315_p0.png (472 KB, 619x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54752315_p0.png
472 KB, 619x1000
>faceless old men already
>>
>>136246426
>揺音玉姫

No 百合 here. I hope she doesn't end up liking Yoshichika though, I don't want to this turn into a harem.

So far, it's actually Mana/Artemis that seem to have the closest relationship outside of Yoshichika/Athena. Venus is always teasing Tamaki, they seem to have very different mindsets. Chloe and Valkyrie both seem more like tomboyish bros. Mana and Artemis are able to communicate while exchanging very few words.

Mana's "poem" was amusingly stupid though.
>>
>>136246720
Mana and Artemis are the token dykes.

Venus and her partner are going to be the only ones that'll be added to the MC's fuckhuge unseen harem.
>>
File: 54701049_p0.png (323 KB, 502x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54701049_p0.png
323 KB, 502x1000
I want to defile the imouto
>>
Another harem for Matsuoka.
>>
>>136207336
Jesus, what are they feeding these goddesses?
>>
>>136247448
organic high protein semi-fluid diet
>>
Your face when Olga just turned out to be amazingly pathetic and not an antagonist.

Holy shit, they got me good.
>>
The MC's design stronly reminds me of WATASE AOBAAAAAAAA
>>
>>136247672
Actually he reminds of Basara with his hair.
>>
I want to make love to a goddess, lads.
>>
>>136206192
Yeah, it was also fun how the MC inmediatly felt suspicious inmediatly after meeting him when usually MC remain clueless until the suspicious guy, gasp, is a traitor!

One MC that get his eye in the obviously suspicious guy and happens...he is not evil, was a really nice touch. It saved the episode.
>>
>>136247749
You gotta give her your Logic first.
>>
>>136213945
I felt really identified with blonde girl, and no, not about being a girl.

IT just remembered how I feel in game quizzes that ask you about the game. Since I don't pay attention I never manage to answer. I specially remember FFVIII the exams to up rank, couldn't answer a single one without a guide.
>>
MC's power being a shield is certainly pleasant.
>>
File: 1449035367270.png (7 KB, 349x298) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449035367270.png
7 KB, 349x298
>>136204098
Is it just me or does anyone else remind the costume of second girl of kill la kill?
>>
>>136214523
In ancient Greece, Gods impregnate you
>>
I find her very cute and sweet.

Would date and make mellow.
>>
>>136248003
She might be OK now after losing the main reason for her to bitch about.
>>
File: CYK-uA_UQAU4bAN.jpg (36 KB, 304x423) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CYK-uA_UQAU4bAN.jpg
36 KB, 304x423
>>136248003
Second best girl.
>>
Was this Anzu?
>>
>>136202489
I didn't notice before how many of them have the same eye colour...
>>
File: mom I came.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mom I came.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>136248204
Oh god my dick
>>
>>136248326
That show was also a nice surprise.

Why the hell this two didn't get more budget?
>>
What's logic again?

Also Mana is cute!
>>
File: goodgirl.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goodgirl.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Claiming mid for waifu
>>
>>136204098
Sniper girl's Trance mode reminds of Dead Master from Black Rock Shooter.
>>
I hope she has more appearances.

Groupie comrades are the fucking best I tell you.
>>
All the ZR in this show is making my ochinchin tingle.
>>
>>136202489
why 3 of them have the same eyes? male and the hoodie grill have different eyes why can't they have different eyes too?
>>
>>136242039
Don't you dare say shit about Olga's ultimate covenant partner.
>>
It's like a Mahou Shoujo with a male MC
>>
Can't stop hearing Pericles in Empire Earth saying 'Athena rules it'.

Fuck.

Best covenanter though.
>>
>>136248003
>>136248204
Why is her outfit the lewdest?
Even more so than the blonde.
>>
Alpha as fuck.

Let him fuck bitches, Shiori.

>Backstroke
>Matador

Fucking stud.
>>
>>136247572
Stop posting 3DPD, retard. Especially Merkel 3DPD.
>>
>>136249381
Isn't her outfit basically just ribbons wrapping her body?
>>
>>136249382
Shouldn't Tsurugi be worried that he could have another imouto?
Considering his dad's that wild.
>>
>>136249616
Don't all girls want imoutos.

I hope we see more of dad and his new girl.

I'm sure the old waifu doesn't mind.
>>
She's too fucking cute.
>>
>>136249616
Why he would worry about having more imoutos? In any case he should be happy
>>
>>136249522
That's what I had in mind too.
It looks as the whole outfit would unravel if you undo the chest bow.
Just like in my doujins.
>>
File: BT01-034.png (727 KB, 543x740) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BT01-034.png
727 KB, 543x740
>>136249251
>It's like a Mahou Shoujo with a male MC
Pretty much, I kind of enjoyed how many spins on the old cliches this show makes.

I just realize the TCG isn't even really out yet, and won't be until 28 January, feels like they are jumping the gun abit with their promotional anime
>>
>>136250307
Oh my fucking lord, those thighs and that chest and ab combo.
>>
>>136249381

She made a covenant with Venus, what do you expect?
>>
>>136249702

At least we see they have the same eyes. Red hair is recessive, right? So it could happen.
>>
File: BT01-048.jpg (102 KB, 652x753) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BT01-048.jpg
102 KB, 652x753
>>136250635
Control your Logic Athena there isn't much
>>
>>136250775
I wish I were Athena, dear lord is he a perfect specimen of a male body made for sex and lewdness. My Logic is overflowing.
>>
>>136205367
as expected from Venus
>>
It's illogical how hard Artemis makes my dick.

NTR doujins when?
>>
Best VA
>>
>>136253001

That's not logical!
>>
>>136250307
>>136250775
What indian God did he make a contract with?
>>
File: BT01-046.png (512 KB, 471x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BT01-046.png
512 KB, 471x638
>>136253613
One might think Ashura, but it's actually Rasetsu 羅刹
>>
>>136253730
Wow, gay.
>>
>>136253730

Dictionary says that 羅刹 means Rakshasa, which according to wiki (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakshasa) is sometimes used interchangeably with Asura.
>>
File: PR-0003_(Sample).png (848 KB, 685x958) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PR-0003_(Sample).png
848 KB, 685x958
>>136253878
Nips can't into indian lore? Don't know really, this is their Asura
>>
>>136252103
Would you by chance call yourself an illogicalist?
>>
>>136254392
I am an Illogicalist, but also not an Illogicalist.
>>
File: ohayou.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohayou.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
I love the family. I hope they get to have screentime throughout the anime.
>>
>>136246779
I thought the token dykes were Valkyrie and the dumb blonde.
>>
I wonder if this show will get dark eventually, ED gives me quite serious vibe with everyone looking sad and shit.
>>
>>136246779
Artemis is a dick-loving lipstick lesbian.
>>
>>136254750
>Valkyrie and the dumb blonde

They're too hot-blooded genki to be anything more than that. Also blonde is an idiot.
>>
>>136246643
>cute, loyal and pure

Shes perfect for NTR and mindbreak
>>
>>136255170
The whole "loyal to one Covenanter for all eternity" is perfect for some hard NTR.
>>
>>136246643
Why is Athena so lewd?
>>
File: gb.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gb.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>136256316
>>
File: 54668584_p0.jpg (810 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54668584_p0.jpg
810 KB, 1000x900
>>136256316
>She is one of three virgin goddesses; the other two were Hestia and Artemis.
I wonder what kind of power tearing a goddesses hymen would grant you?
>>
>>136256567
>Hestia
>virgin
Good one.
>>
>>136256691
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hestia
>'In Ancient Greek religion, Hestia (/ˈhɛstiə/; Ancient Greek: Ἑστία, "hearth" or "fireside") is a virgin goddess'
>>
>>136249044
>His male friend was gay for him too.
Probably sabotaged the girl from confessing to Tsurugi at every turn.
>>
>>136256691
She's a virgin because Bell will never fuck her.
>>
So why aren't they all fat?
>>
File: 160109232653680.jpg (416 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
160109232653680.jpg
416 KB, 1280x720
>>136257037
They actually jog, bike, doing cardio and stuff.
>>
>>136257279
I want to cum on their subtle toned muscles after they are exhausted and sweaty from working out.
>>
I laughed hard at Olga. Best boy.
>>
File: 160109232719675.jpg (511 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
160109232719675.jpg
511 KB, 1280x720
So good.
>>
>>136259082
>>
>>136256826
I don't doubt it, MC's harem powers knows no bounds
>>
So does the mobile game ever detail what happened to MC's first partner?

I like this show. CG is horrendous, but it's interesting enough and MC is pretty great.
>>
>>136261109

It's a card game and it isn't even out yet.
>>
What about this video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgQc4ZkVeMY
>>
>>136245506
He is not totally newbie and they're the only male logicalist
>>136242039
i feel the kindergarten scene need a bit fix. he let the children fall of faceward after trance eventhough it's not fast it migh break his/ her nose by doing so.
>>
>>136261109
The CG is good and fluid you're exaggerating.
>>
>>136202489
Do they know Olga is a girl's name?
Did they do it because they're stupid and it sounds "Cool" to them, or because they're stupid and don't realize most of the the world has gender names?
>>
>>136209253
Go to your room, daddy's trying to fuck
>>
>>136261516
No olga in my country is name for male and i'm asian.
>>
>>136252103
Never, because, whataver, is never
>>
>>136202489
I like how they beat up foreigners. Europe can learn from this.
>>
>>136256421
I want to taste her hair
I bet it tastes like lemon ice cream
>>
>>136261423
The kid fell down a slide
>>
File: Olga.jpg (19 KB, 406x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Olga.jpg
19 KB, 406x472
>>136261643
Olga is a girl's name, gook
It grosses me out that there are asians on 4chan, especially /a/.

http://www.20000-names.com/female_o_names.htm
>>
>>136261925
You're idiot 4chan is owned by gook so is anime made by the said gook too
>>
>>136261423
Well, the previous leader did give him a hard time about putting more importance on the health of the demon than of the human, but she was immediately gainsayed by the boss for unrelated reasons.
>>
>>136257037
They have thin genetics!
>>
>>136247988
Me too, but holy shit your English grammar is weird.
>>
Does Chloe remind anyone else of RWBY's Yang
>>
>>136261827
Yes by might wounding his/ face by falling faceward. he should have caught him instead standing still like some stupids. we can let it slide because it is just small mistake but the problem the scene mostly used as reason to appoint him as new leader so i feel the need point it.
>>
>>136261925
>mongolian wall painting should create their names according to the rules of the shithole I live in rather than their own

Stay on /co/, retard.
>>
>>136253990
Indian lore is complicated as shit, and different depending on where in India you go.
>>
https://youtu.be/aY2Pkm1piao
>>
>>136262210
I think that was more about the fact he tried to negotiate with the sand guy rather than attacking him right away.
>>
>>136262210
if we disregard the falling scene. Probably he intended to not harm the kid's body by not attacking him physically. unlike the other foreigner that run amok the foreigner seems still keep the logicalist body appearance so it make sense not to hurt the kid at that time it might directly hurt the kid's body.
>>
>>136255261
I think it's not eternity because goddess mostly won't age unlike human so they will search a new partner still i won't assume that as fact yet because it seems all the goddess has no restriction to flirt and their emotion and their physic seems not chained or influenced by their logicalist existence.
>>
>>136202489
So we don't have an ecchi harem this season and Gate is as far as we get this season or the blinding light of athena transformation is in nude mode or just shitty video quality?
>>
>>136262272
yes.
>>
>>136262276

I don't think that small mission was the reason to appoint him team leader, that would be silly. The reasons from my perspective looked like:
- In the first battle, he calmly took control of a losing battle, correctly evaluated the situation, and directed the squad to quickly neutralize the enemy.
- In the practice battle, he had one member take on a role normally left to another member. Being flexible is important in battle, he was using the practice to broaden their tactics rather than do the same thing as always.
- He has more battle experience than the rest of the squad, combined.
- Outside of Tamaki, the squad has been generally receptive to his orders and the results have all been positive.

It was only Tamaki trying to use it as a reason -not- to appoint him as team leader. It might have been better for the director to enumerate why Yoshichika was being promoted, her reasoning looks weak when you compare it to the reasons as why he should be made squad leader. It's likely she will bear some resentment towards this decision for at least a short while.
>>
>>136262308
Not that guy. But Olga is derived from the word Helga. An old norse word. It's a female name.
>>
>>136261925
>It grosses me out that there are asians on 4chan, especially /a/.
Are you seriously expecting the anime board on a chinese moving picture forum to not have any chinks? Y'all white niggas really are stupid
>>
>>136261925
Next you'll say that Kamille is a girl's name
>>
>>136263228
That was not my point but she indeed asked to the boss about the MC's action and making it as if his decision was wrong but i don't see any reason for seeing the MC decision to negotiate the weak foreigner as mistake. while I agree about your post but the last action of the MC might be adding his successfull trial to solve problems
>>
>>136263228
>>136263888
Dude has 2000+ hours of trance experience

The glasses girl was bragging about 200 hours
>>
>>136263228
It still seems like a strange choice to make a newcomer to the group be the boss so early, though. He doesn't know them, which is also an important part of being a leader.
>>
>>136264524
Jesus that's just over 83 days of straight trance mode.
>>
>>136264702
He probably didn't do all that trance time consecutively though.
>>
>>136264768
Does it state at what age he first started?
>>
>>136264832
No, not yet.
>>
>>136264832
No, but it stated that he's had two years off, if I'm remembering correctly, and since it starts at puberty he couldn't really have started younger than twelve (and that's probably unlikely since it was unusual for the previous leader to have done it since 13) so it's a pretty safe bet that he actually has less years in the saddle than she does.
>>
>see Omigawa Chiaki has a role in this
>it's a secondary character with 3 lines each ep

I'll take what I get but still, wish she had a more important role
>>
Nemesis a best
>>
>>136265261

We need to see her and the chief do some battles. She said she "just barely reached adulthood", so she should still have some power right? Why doesn't she fight with the rest of the team?

They almost lost before Yoshichika showed up, they certainly needed the help.
>>
>>136265452
>Why doesn't she fight with the rest of the team?

Someone for emergencies when the useless team is on cooldown.
>>
>>136265452
She protecting the base. The base seems prisoning a lot of high quality/ very strong foreigner
>>
So it's like pokemon or digimon but it's named foreigner instead for the said characters?
>>
Can they fuck the foreigner and make them pregnant?
>>
>>136253730
>>136253990
the below one's not red but the upper has 4 horns
>>
>>136248204
so she use contact lenses if transforming?
>>
>>136267972
She uses Venus lenses.
>>
>>136265706

Except you don't summon them, you "trance" with them to gain their powers.
>>
>>136202489
Why harem always been the superior genre? Are the other genre not even trying?
>>
>>136269411
Other genres try too hard to be serious or deep and it makes them look worse. Harems dont pretend to be anything they are not. They know you're watching it only for the girls and they deliver with fanservice, ovas, and artworks.
>>
File: 1407446269856.jpg (185 KB, 1083x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407446269856.jpg
185 KB, 1083x720
>tfw capped internet
What's with the file size, anons?
>>
>>136257721
Great tastes.
>>
>>136270496
You're totally so wrong. If we watched for girls yuri will be sold more or they just watched yuri instead of harem. Harem genre actually has vast amount deep serious content but they can blend it beautifully so it still easily fun and entertaining too watch without lessening the meaningfull content and messages. you need to watch more and more focused with the said harem anime, i think
>>
>>136270968
I don't know probably the image quality is very good for them to have that size.
>>
>>136270968
Google can help you a lot .
>>
File: 160109224731369.jpg (380 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
160109224731369.jpg
380 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>136266108
Probably. In mythology there were lots of half breeds.
>>
So why is Artemis a brown girl?
>>
>>136274661
Why not?
>>
>>136274661
It's cute.
>>
>>136274718
You mean sexy.
>>
>>136274806
Both.
>>
File: 160117100112276.jpg (389 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
160117100112276.jpg
389 KB, 1280x720
I love it. The sequence is short and concise yet incredibly sexy and stylish.
>>
>>136274661
Because brown girls are best girls.
>>
Yeah, you tell them my boy.

Made me laugh how obsessed he was about Olga and it ended being fucking nothing.
>>
>>136275502
It was a really good way to end the episode.
>>
>mysterious guy is just a scrublord
I think I really like this show.
>>
I swear this guy reeks of being a gender-bent Washuu.
>>
>Olga Breakchild
Is he a lolicon?
>>
>>136277316
His hair is pretty fabulous.
>>
>>136277316
Washuu crossed with Kagato.
>>
>>136262272
No, she reminds me of Nico
>>
>>136278267
> Nico
> Not Nero
>>
I want the pairings switch places to fight its such a waste of their designs not go show them.
>>
I want /co/ to leave.
>>
>>136250307
>9000
Broken as shit
>>
File: shiori.png (264 KB, 511x511) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shiori.png
264 KB, 511x511
I love Shiori!
>>
File: 1413604156714.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413604156714.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>136279861
She reminds me of YuYuYu's Itsuki.
>>
>that CGI

dropped
>>
>>136280471
I didn't think it was too distracting.

The colors and the cute character designs make up for it
>>
Tell me about dad. Why is he so based?
>>
>>136280885
> Based
> Brings random women home and flirts with them with his daughter right there
Guy just has no sense of privacy.
>>
>>136280885
Good thing his son inherited the genes to not be a bitch around girls
>>
>>136280885
I like how Shiori called oniichan for help with that
>>
>>136281346
Maybe if we're lucky enough we'll get at least one threesome doujin with the daughter.
>>
I want to make Athena jealous by flirting with Venus before assuring her of my love within our room together.

>>136281346
Sounds pretty based to me.
Thread replies: 458
Thread images: 114
Thread DB ID: 450553



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.