[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Erased | Boku dake ga Inai Machi
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 73
File: comparison.png (2 MB, 1280x1085) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
comparison.png
2 MB, 1280x1085
Anime of the year?
Try not to use the word NTR
theme music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHVIn8KdVC0
>>
File: 1437368131197.png (591 KB, 750x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437368131197.png
591 KB, 750x650
>>136165843
>Anime of the year
it's january you fucking autist
>>
>>136165912
Too late to decide I know
>>
>>136165843
>Try not to use the word NTR
>the word NTR
>word
>>
>>136165984
sorry, I meant anagram
>>
>>136166121
>anagram
are you retarded?
>>
Sakamoto will be AOTY
>>
>>136166121
>anagram
>>
>>136166206
right, acronym
>>
>>136166243
>Hinazuki marries a trap
ftfy
>>
>>136165843
>Anime of the year?
Not even close, OP. This could easily be Anime of the Decade, perhaps even Anime of the Century. This is such a revolutionary show that it will likely influence the anime industry for decades to come. This might even surpass Evangelion in quality and influence. It's a shame that it won't get the recognition it is rightfully due, simply because it is too profound for the common man to understand.
>>
File: 1452567481923.gif (992 KB, 500x272) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452567481923.gif
992 KB, 500x272
>>136166471
>>
File: 1326736521534.jpg (12 KB, 197x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326736521534.jpg
12 KB, 197x251
>>136165843
>can't watch best anime this season anymore because I know Satoru will get cucked
>>
Translations when?
>>
The first episode setting/characters were much morr interesting in my opinion. Time travel might have been a mistake
>>
Cuckolding is the thinking man's fetish.
>>
>not listening to Always - Erasure for a month straight everyday 10 hours a day.
>>
File: 1213304921397.png (319 KB, 640x448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1213304921397.png
319 KB, 640x448
>>136166679
I fap to a lot of NTR but when it happens outside of porn I throw a tantrum like a vanillafag that accidentally clicked on a NTR doujin.
>>
>>136166931
>my wife's son
sorry to hear that anon
>>
>>136166679
Indeed, all of these normies crying about NTR.
>>
Now this is shitposting.
>>
File: 1432771614444.jpg (67 KB, 500x543) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432771614444.jpg
67 KB, 500x543
>>136166858
Same here.
>>
>>136165912
rest of the year going to be garbage anyway... like always
>>
>>136165843
I was hoping no romance would happen, but one does not simply rescue a girl and not fall for her, apparently.

Who does he lose his girl to?
>>
>anime original ending when he ends up together with Kayo
Yes please A-1 Pictures
>>
>>136167150
>>>/b/
>>
Those are some pretty nice singles, but check out these seductive singles.
>>
>>136167151
not to a stranger, so it is fine
>>
>>136166337
Is it the Final Fantasy loving kid?
>>
How's the adaptation? I've been holding off because I didn't actually like the manga that much.
>>
>>136167584
Well the anime is pretty much the Anime of the Millennium, so you're a pleb for not having seen it by now.
>>
>>136167151
Does it even matter? it's just a puppy love for all we know.
>>
>>136167559
>I like the numbers 5 and 9
Checked.
>>
Airi > Kayo
>>
File: 003.png (231 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
003.png
231 KB, 900x1300
>>136165843
If they were more subtle about hinting the murderer, I might've like it better.
>>
Do they ever go back to their grown up versions? I hate watching anime about little kids.
>>
>>136167761
Sensei >>>>>> Mom > Kenya > Pizza > Hiromi >>>>>> Airi= Kayo
>>
>>136167875
it will happen
I heard he goes back and forth a few times
but not too many times
>>
What happened to this thread?
>>
>>136168514
Based mods doing their job.
>>
>>136168514
Mods know when to delete shitposts but don't know when to delete shitposting threads.
>>
File: 1428355576779.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428355576779.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
So why is the english title "Erased" when it translates to "The town where only I was missing", which coincidentally is also relevant to the story of the show/manga while the only thing one could consider to be erased is the time he rolled back, with that being a stretch already?
>>
>>136169065
Because who ever was in charge thought it sounded cooler.
>>
>>136169065
Fuck I'm tired of long titles. I have nothing against the change.
>>
>>136169065
Americans are stupid, they can't remember more than 2 words.
>>
Wait is Satoru "cucked" in the 4chan meme meaning of the word (i.e. the girl he wants ends up with another guy instead of him)

Or is legit cuckolded as in, he has a girlfriend who ends up cheating on him?

Because, if I'm being promised cuckoldry I don't want any of this weak-ass "wahhhh the MC didn't end up with his love interest.. cucked!" bullshit.
>>
>>136169519
he gets into a 15 year coma, Kayo moves on and gets knocked up
>>
Kayo appears with a newborn baby when Satoru wakes up. If she had waited just one year more she could have started a relationship with her childhood savior.
>>
>>136169519
By your meaning, he's not cucked because he don't want to end up with anyone nor that he in a relationship with any girl.
>>
>>136169604
Maaaaaan. not gonna lie, that's pretty messed up. I tried to see the other side like, "Well, fifteen years IS a pretty fucking long time." but damn, that getting knocked up thing is pretty reprehensible. Like, sucking another man's cock would probably be forgivable. Maybe MAYBE one could even forgive one or two condoms-on sexual intercourse rendezvous.
However, yeah, letting another man cum into your vagina and impregnating you when you haven't officially broken up with your boyfriend is beyond forgiveness


I wonder what the reaction from reddit and tumblr casuals will be like when the anime gets to that point?
>>
>>136170189
Lots of sad face emoticons, I reckon. /a/'s reaction has been far worse so far.
>>
>>136165843

All hail the Lord God savior of all anime, better than Hibike even and at least twice as amazingly directed and beautifully beautiful than Your Lie in April
>>
>>136166471

And how, just the best of the best of the best of r he best anime of all damn time.
>>
>>136168514

Hyping is reaching criticism mass, even the Aniplex marketing team must be blushing a little, they don't even have to do their job anymore the seeds they've planted in the community have taken full form in 2016. Like seriously this show is hype concentrate to a hilarious extent now, not quite Fate UBW levels yet but probably this year's equivalent.
>>
>Aoi Yuuki instead of Megumi Hayashibara
Disappointing.
>>
>>136170705
THANK FUCKING GOD THEY FINALLY SWITCHED FROM REDDIT
>>
>>136166471
>>136166500
Samefagging and falseflagging.
Inb4 SS after deleting cookies. Nice try.
>>
>>136170856
Let me guess, you're fresh off the boat from reddit?
>>
>>136171377

Nah I'm a fucktard from /a/ that hate anime when they get popular

Utena,Ping Pong,Shit gate, clanaids, evangelishit, Legend of homo heroes...

All fucking trash, Anime is for retards like me
>>
>>136169256
this.

And btw this anime looks cool. I just hope it won't turn to be the next Terror in Tokyo (Zankyō no terror) that starts well and then progressively become shit.
>>
>>136165984
except it is one word, it's shortened netorare you fucking idiot. it's not an acronym.
>>
>>136171580
If you're going to shitpost you could at least bother to name some anime the /a/ majority actually dislikes so you don't look even more new
>>
>>136165843
I've been following the manga since years ago and don't understand the sudden NTR influx in /a/.
Which part of this is even NTR?
Is this buzzword season?
>>
>>136171889
it's not NTR at all, they're just butthurt that their OTP didn't turn out like they wanted and they're throwing a hissy fit over the author's choices. tl;dr Satoru goes into a coma for 15 years and Kayo moves on and has a baby with someone. They were 10 years old at the time and held hands once so now /a/ thinks that she's being unfaithful to him and can't believe she would move on with her life as a full grown adult rather than an elementary schooler
>>
>>136171889
speedreaders
>>
>>136169519
>>136169604
>>136170189

Look he wasn't cucked. I don't know why people incessantly like to ship characters together all the time. Maybe because the releases have been slow but let me remind you of his great trauma as a child.

>"I could have saved them"

This is the literal crux of what he wanted to accomplish. His catharsis and the point of his reruns is to save the lives of children. Kayo growing up and being ALIVE is the proof of his actions and accomplishments. The fact that he was able to save them.
>>
>>136172043
>and held hands once

They held hands all the fucking time, it doesn't help that both blushed and got nervous at each other several times too.
You can keep trying to deny it if that makes you feel better though.
>>
>>136172043
That? Holy fuck shipperfags are autist as fuck
>>
File: 1416060285804.png (158 KB, 381x268) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416060285804.png
158 KB, 381x268
>>136172320
>they held hands and blushed and got nervous around each other SEVERAL TIMES
this is you. do you even realize what you're saying?
>>
>>136172043
> held hands once

Everything you said is right except this.
>>
File: 12352.jpg (229 KB, 2545x1173) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12352.jpg
229 KB, 2545x1173
Me desu.
>>
>>136172379
Do you even realize what kind of medium you're reading?
>>
I felt like a cuckold afterbthat last chapter.

The fucking author teased the damn ship and sunk it before my eyes without any remorse. What an ass.
>>
I'd be less mad if Airi wasn't so boring.
>>
Why is Kayo so ugly in the manga?
>>
>>136172606
She's alright but I don't understand why does she want to help him or believes him so fucking hard.
>>
>>136172633
Did you read the manga?
>>
>>136172320
>>136172474

>28 year old adult virgin mangaka
>holds hands with 10yr
>snuggles with 10yr
>strangely super adult and mature as a 10yr old boy
>girls not falling for you

Given his unsociable personality its not strange for him to awkwardly blush hes not use to it. Hey man I'm just saying that's a little embarrassing. Also:
>missing reading the signs
>missing the point of his objective and his reason for being there
>missing the point that reruns only occur when he needs to save the children

He only approached her because he wanted to save her that's why he had no problem with child protection taking her away. That's also why his friends found out strange he was going after other vulnerable girls after he took care of Kayo.
>>
>>136172693
Read my post again, retard.

I never claimed that MC was cucked. I said that I felt cucked.
>>
File: 1446901117331.jpg (20 KB, 334x347) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446901117331.jpg
20 KB, 334x347
>>136172320
go back and read what you wrote, and try not to cringe
>>
>>136172633
Her father was accused of theft. No one believed him not even his wife then they got divorced. Airi wonders why her mother never had her father's back. She thinks its awfully sad for no one to believe in you.
>>
>>136172693
this. it's like people forget why he went back in time to begin with, he even says that he used her and pretended to "like" her to make his plans work
>>
>>136172794
>accused of theft of a chocolate bar
i can't be the only one who thought it was a joke the first time i read this. are nips really that autistic?
>>
>>136172776
>not understanding the MC expectations or motives
>reading false flags

This isn't your first rodeo anon. There was literally no reason for him to fall for her making the shipping impossible from the get go.
>>
>>136172945
I kind of expexted it, desu.

I'm still kind of disappointed, however. Especially since I'm a sucker for that type of shit.
>>
>>136172914
Honestly I don't get it either. Not her father's motives or her mother's. It seems so petty, we need more context to make sense of it.
>>
File: 1451611646757.png (205 KB, 917x1300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451611646757.png
205 KB, 917x1300
>>136172854
So this was all an elaborate ruse?
>>
>>136173108
ofc
>>
>>136171711

All of them except when its more convenient to claim to like stuff as a shitposting bait
>>
>>136172779
Be less new or go back to /v/ kid.
>>
>>136173182
>>>/v/
>>
Here to say that Re:Re was the best possible Opening that could have been chosen.
>>
This anime was mistake. It's attracting all sorts of faggots, and none of the good ones either.
>>
>>136173182
You do realize /a/ is not one person right?
>>
>>136172453
do you? i read a lot more manga than anime even so let me tell you this:
it's not NTR if they're not in a relationship, or even quasi relationship. their relationship is obviously budding, and it's not like they hate each other, but it's still doesn't go to that extent where ntr can happen.
that's like saying harem series are full of NTR before the MC even chooses the girl.

also, something else you people seem to be missing. notice satorus initial bits of monologues with both airi and kayo. i think it clearly shows that he isn't interested in younger girls. he never looked at them that way because he still identifies with his 29 year old mind. by the way this doesn't mean that he wasn't slowly changing
BUT. in the story he always explicitly stated that his goal was to resolve the incident and catch the culprit. (again, this doesn't mean he didn't have happy times with kayo and friends)
all that romance is just your inner shipper sperging out.
>>
>>136173340
>it's not NTR if they're not in a relationship, or even quasi relationship.

Good one m8.
>>
>>136173108
>tfw some one told me I was there hero
>aw shit nigga. I'm quite embarrassed by that.

Really what if someone told you that you were their hero? How would you feel?

>inb4 no ones ever told me that...
Shes out there anon, stop being a faggot.
>>
>>136173393
ok, let me redo that.
it's not NTR if the MC himself isn't invested in the girl.
>>
>>136173340
>it's not NTR if they're not in a relationship
That's wrong.
And learn to capitalize your shit properly.
>>
>>136173393
>>136173340
it's not NTR because it's clearly a divergent timeline that he's gonna revive out of. besides the dude she ends up with is a nice guy.
>>
>>136173477
>it's not NTR if the MC himself isn't invested in the girl.

You are so in denial it's become annoying.
>>
So does the murderer dude rape the children or just kill them?
>>
>>136173340
>it's not NTR if they're not in a relationship,
Is that what you tell your GFs African American kids?
>>
Is this some kind of bizarre world where A-1 pictures are good?
>>
>>136173709
just kills them. and to be honest, his backstory is kind of weak.
>>
>>136173792
Keep being insecure you faggot
>>
Will you ever stop getting baited?
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/136166420/
>>
>>136173911
This tbqh, bunch of virgins don't know anything about the real world. There's no shame in raising another "Man"'s kid
>>
To me, it was NTR, but since Satoru doesn't make a big deal out of it, and it's a realistic situation, might as well just call it a shitty twist that made all romance a waste of time.

>>136173340
He's interested in both of them.
>>
>>136173340
>their relationship is obviously budding
>>136173477
>it's not NTR if the MC himself isn't invested in the girl.

His main goal was always saving their lives but him being inside a 10 years old body changed a lot of his perceptions as he stated at some point, it's not hard to see they both had feelings for each other. You saying he wasn't "invested" in Kayo proves that you're just trying your hardest to convince yourself of that. Ignoring the handholding and shit, check the chapter when Kayo leaves with her grandma, he was really happy because he saved her yet the author made sure to show you the melancholy he felt as he was seeing the car leaving. Holy shit even their reunion a few chapters later is more proof of how much the MC cared about her.

It's not really hard to understand, he was reliving his life as a 10 years old brat and that side of him liked Kayo while his "29 years old part" hasn't forgotten about Airi.
Forgot to mention he tried numerous times to remind himself he's 29 years old in such a poor attempt to be in denial.
>>
File: 1356941452760.jpg (70 KB, 400x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356941452760.jpg
70 KB, 400x330
I still want him to end up with Airi, especially after the chapters where he returns to the future after his first failed Revival. They seem like a much better pair.
>>
File: 1367439225787.png (266 KB, 640x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367439225787.png
266 KB, 640x400
>>136173978
>You can help clean /a/ by just following these steps.
>>
>>136174439
Fuck that gen Y bitch
>>
>>136174526
Yes. Yes he should fuck her.
>>
>>136174571
Agreed Airi is by far the best. Not a tsundere loli
>>
>>136174439
wow ok i'm never entering these threads again bye
>>
>>136173978
The OP of this thread follows "those steps", surprised it hasn't been deleted yet.

What great mods we have.
>>
>>136173340
>>136173477
Not this guy but.

>>136173393
>>136173792
>>136174106

Can anyone tell me if there is something wrong with a 28yr old man falling in love with a 10yr old girl?

>inb4 but hes also 10yrs old!

No hes not. He has a 28yr old mind. What exactly about Kayo's personality is there to like in the first place? She's 10yrs old, she likes to go to the science center and made him a pair of gloves. She has the personality of a 10yr old.

Lets take it from a different angle, she in an abusive home. He saves her from that home. She loves him because he "saved" her. Really? A relationship that is literally predicated on her dependance on him. That's not healthy and that doesn't really go anywhere.

Lets explore this further. He wanted to save her not because he loved her but because he wanted to fill the emptiness left by his powerlessness and regret. That's and impure reason for them to fall in love anyway you break it.

But all of the above is literally pointless because he had no reason to fall for her in the first place. That wasn't even why he was there in the past in the first place. He only has reruns because he there to save the children.

Anyone who ships Satoru is making him out to be a pedophile. There's no way this relationship pans out for the better.
>>
This threads have become a hive of netorare fags. I really don't understand where do you people see that there is some kind of " stealing " the one MC loves, he clearly doesn't have any romantic feelings for Kayo neither hinadzuki for the MC expect beign greatful to him for saving her from the hell she was living. Why would you transform a simple ESP manga in your own fucking delusions
>>
>>136174916
Probably because it's funny to destroy things
>>
>>136174832
Purposefully ignoring this post? >>136174174
>>
>>136174832
>Can anyone tell me if there is something wrong with a 28yr old man falling in love with a 10yr old girl?
>>136174174
>>
So is the Making a Murderer of /a/?

Are we watching the anime version of a true crime story?
>>
>>136174916
>this poor grammar

Is every single one of you denialfags a spic or what?
>>
File: adadafsfa.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
adadafsfa.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
The english title, Erased, makes me think of a completely different plot. I imagine some kids being erased from everyone's memory. I see this poster and I imagine them getting together and living by themselves in shitty conditions while they try to figure out how and why they were erased. They can't even just steal food and get away with it because people remind them for a bit after seeing them. I see the mc.kun trying to steal some food, gets caught, put in a cell and almost starves to death in there because they could never remember him for long enough in order to feed him and after that everyone is scared to steal. It's all mistery and shit.
>>
>>136165843
>ERASED

I can't get over how dumb it sounds. plus, having the whole title be Boku Dake ga Inai Machi ERASED makes it sound like a chuuni LN.
>>
>>136175154
See, but it you put ERASED before the Japanese title, it doesn't sound stupid
>>
>>136165843
Erased is the Ping Pong of anime.
>>
>>136175154
No, to make it sound like an LN it needs to be in katakana, some thing like イレイズド.
>>
>>136175081
The Town Without Me sounds worse
>>
>>136175013
>>136175020

I'm just saying them in a relationship doesn't make sense both during and 15yrs later. Even if his 10yr old self felt something. But that's what it was the feelings of a 10yr old. Nothing more.
>>
>>136175392
I like it better.

>>136175081
>1920x1080
>png
Bullshit. Does anyone have that image with better quality?
>>
>>136175464
It isn't strange or uncommon at all, especially in anime or manga, so I'm not sure why you're asking this.
>>
>>136174916
>he clearly doesn't have any romantic feelings for Kayo neither hinadzuki for the MC
Have you even read the manga?

Also most people pissed off about the NTR are clearly not NTRfags, because they're pissed off, not pleased.
>>
How do you feel about Aoi Yuuki as Kayo?
https://u.pomf.is/yehdpr.webm
>>
>>136165912
I´m cool with rude akarin.
>>
no fanart yet? or wallpapers?
>>
>>136175392
The Town Without Me sounds like something from Chobits.
>>
>>136175693
Its pretty strange for a 28yr old to be romantically involved with a 10yr old. Its not strange for a 10yr old to have a crush. It is strange for people to expect this kind of relationship to actually go anywhere. Which is why I find it strange to say this is NTR when really where were people expecting this ship to sail to?

>inb4 falling for falling for the shitposting.
Probably but this how most threads go anyway.
>>
File: Boku_trap.png (125 KB, 224x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Boku_trap.png
125 KB, 224x360
>>136169065

>So why the english title

For pander western audiences, the average jap cant read "Erased" because they dont know english

Cant wait for the trap episode
>>
>>136176378
It's been already explained Anon, his 10 years old boy body has been affecting his way of thinking and reacting. He was being a child once again.
>>
>>136176486
Will he grow up to be a fuccboi?
>>
>>136176378
>Its pretty strange for a 28yr old to be romantically involved with a 10yr old.
Where do you think you are? Only an 18 year age gap? Amateurs.
>>
>>136176592
Yes, but my point is that people saying its NTR when its not are being fucking stupid. Also shipping the two together to begin with is retarded.

>>136176717
I know but I'm speaking from the context of the story and whether the shipping makes sense or is relevant which it is not.
>>
>>136176841
We're going in circles here, the author has been throwing bones the whole time, why do you think people are so fucking mad? Whether they are retards or not for spouting NTR it's a different matter but it's not like there's no ground for the ship.
>>
>>136176973
But that's what I'm saying given his initial goals and objectives anything his 10yr body might feel is irrelevant. Especially considering his initial personality. A crush is not love. Its just him working through his anti-social nature while his body sends him confusing signals obfuscating his mental state. Hes trying to change himself so that he is able to become a hero.

Although I thought they'd make a cute couple I did not see there was any grounds to ship simply because it wouldn't work for the reasons I mention earlier. Look what I'm saying is, it was a bad ship and people are being disappointed over nothing.
>>
>>136177339
>given his initial goals and objectives anything his 10yr body might feel is irrelevant

What? Why are you completely ignoring him as a character? His 10 years old body was part of who he was in 1988 regardless of his true objectives.

I don't really get what you're trying to say because you seem to misunderstand or ignore a lot of basic concepts to suit whatever you want to believe.
>>
File: 1452286064673.jpg (216 KB, 660x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452286064673.jpg
216 KB, 660x720
>calling the police because someone stole a single chocolate bar
>stealing chocolate bars in the first place
>>
>>136177339
I didn't like the ship either but what you just said is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>136172320
Is his buddy gonna die? That kid seems like he is too smart to live in this kind of drama. The type that will figure out things they shouldn't know and die because of that.
>>
File: .jpg (148 KB, 1580x1152) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
.jpg
148 KB, 1580x1152
>>136175081
>>136175154
>>136175256
>>136175316
ERASED?

More like KEKED
>>
>>136177903
Everybody dies eventually.
>>
>>136176605
He doesn't get to grow up
>>
File: 0.png (3 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0.png
3 MB, 1680x1050
2 seconds in ms paint.
>>
can anyone explain this whole ntr shit?
does he gets in love with the loli or is just a couple of retarded faggots saying shit like always?
>>
>>136167723
puppy love is the best love
>>
>>136178081
you fucking clairvoyant faggot.
>>
File: 1444102180332.gif (914 KB, 370x282) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444102180332.gif
914 KB, 370x282
>>136169065
Yeah "The Town Without Me" would be a better fit and it isnt long
>>
File: 1445032513455.gif (876 KB, 416x410) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445032513455.gif
876 KB, 416x410
>>136178056
So glad they didnt try to replicate the manga artist's style
>>
>>136177724
>>136177892
He wanted to save those kids to make up for the hole that was caused by his powerlessness and regret. Satoru said "I could have saved him." This is his M.O.
This is his character. This is why he has reruns. They only occur so far when he needs to save children. They only happen when he saves children.

>>136174174
This post brought a good point that though in his mind his objective is to save Kayo, his 10yr old self maybe flustered by her response. He was not looking for love but simply to save her but her action catch him off guard. Why does it matter that he becomes flustered by her responses? Its not his goal to make her fall for him. Hes merely going with the motion to achieve his objective so that she isn't targeted.

Where is the romance you are seeing in these two? Two 10yr olds doing moe shit together isn't romance. Where is the compatibility between the two? She doesn't show enough personality other than "being abused."

You say I'm ignoring things but I think your reading too deeply into something that isn't there.
>>
>>136178256
Spoilers:
A lot of puppy love between the two throughout the series, Saves her from abduction/murder, he gets put in a coma for 15 years as a result of saving her, he wakes up from it, 2 months later she comes in to visit him with her kid and starts complaining how much breaking her hymen hurts
>>
>>136178056
>that nose
Did she take up boxing after MC fell into a coma?
>>
>>136178626
the niggerlips bother the fuck out of me.
>>
File: 1437608453529.png (224 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437608453529.png
224 KB, 500x500
>>136178559
You're so dense it's laughable and I honestly feel a bit sorry for you. Try reading manga in your native language next time.
>>
File: 1452286338857.jpg (21 KB, 328x353) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452286338857.jpg
21 KB, 328x353
>>136178477
>Due to drama
Clannad after story
Ano hana
Angel beats
Shigatsu

>Due to character development/attachment
Aria
The tatami galaxy
K-on!!
Hidamari sketch
>>
>>136175154
it´s english, everything sounds dumb in english.
pineapple=piña
coconut=coco
watermelon=sandia
see?
spanish>english
>>
>>136178743
Fucking love you man. Gonna watch them all. See you in a couple of days
>>
File: 1440352949399.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440352949399.png
362 KB, 700x700
>>136178838
Are you implying that you actually watched none of those?
How new are you exactly?
>>
>>136178783
I want mexicans to leave
>>
The girl you like since grade school gets fucked by another dude.
>Not NTR
>>
>>136178960
Tbh fairly new but i've only watched angel beats so got a lot more to watch
>>
>>136179029
I think /r/anime is more your style
>>
>>136179029
Lurk before posting.
>>
>>136178741
When you ship two characters together you shouldn't ship based on whether its cute but on what the characters offer each other.

In this case Satoru offers Kayo a hand in pulling her out of violence. While what does Kayo offer him that he needs personally from her? This is why he wasn't satisfied with just saving her he needed to save the others to. He need more than just her to resolve his regrets.

Also we get no more development into her character other than her being abused. We don't get to see her flaws as a person and she only serves as the catalyst in the murders. The first of many that's why she so important plot wise. Otherwise who is Kayo Hinadzuki? We don't have enough to go on.

Honestly if I had to say its pretty shallow to ship two characters based on moe interactions.
>>
File: 1414707890892.jpg (37 KB, 720x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414707890892.jpg
37 KB, 720x720
>>136179029
>fairly new
>only watched Angel Beats
"Fairly" is a gigantic fucking understatement if I ever saw one.

~50 shows is "fairly new". 1 show and , I presume, the standard childhood anime like DBZ is "newer than an infant" new.

But hey, at least you're trying to work your way up.
>>
where is the loli porn?
>>
>>136177885
>>stealing chocolate bars in the first place

He was framed.
>>
Is It me or does the OP blatantly spoil who the killer is in one of the frames? I don't know who that guy is yet but I'm pretty certain he's going to be the killer.
>>
>>136179339
This is pure love anon
>>
>>136178591
I guess you are the option 2...
>>136178783
I don´t see any beaner here.
>>
>>136178743
>>136178477
crying for anime.
fucking fags.
>>
File: 1441228989194.png (218 KB, 900x851) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441228989194.png
218 KB, 900x851
>>136179773
>Not being able to cry from anime
I pity you who will never experience such bliss.
>>
>>136178559
Holy shit the manga isn't hard to follow, how can you fail to understand the MC this hard?
>>
File: 017.png (557 KB, 932x1400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
017.png
557 KB, 932x1400
>>136178626
She's not on good terms with the main girl.
>>
>>136169065
Oh hey I didn't pick that one up.
>>
>>136179923
How can you presume that he has deep feelings for her? If you peek below the surface there's literally nothing there. Bad ship.
>>
Kenya is giving me diabetes
>>
>>136178559
This isn't denial, this is just a failure on your ability of comprehending the characters and motives and goes way beyond the ship. That or you're just falseflagging.

It's not even surprising you're an ESL.
>>
File: 1445968220018.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445968220018.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>30yr old mind
>being surprised and embarassed at his interactions with a 10 yr old girl
>being outsmarted, seen through and comforted by a 10 yr old boy

Killed my suspension of disbelief right here. I can't ignore that.
>>
>>136180459
>Spend all of his time doing mangaka and pizza delivery
>Can't get along with a high schooler
I mean come the fuck on
And besides he needs to act like his 10 years self to not arouse suspicion
>>
>>136180459
>being surprised and embarassed at his interactions with a 10 yr old girl

this is my fetish
>>
I really like the directing for this anime, it feels like I'm watching a movie every shot is fucking amazing.

>1988 Hockey Championships
>Point of view conversation scenes
>Dat ominous red glow in the park
>>
>>136172379
>I have watched 4 anime series
>>
>>136166541
Please elaborate, anon.
>>
>>136173340
Why the fuck are you trying to argue the definition of NTR? It's clearly defined on /a/ and how it's used on /a/. You trying to argue that we're wrong just by spouting your own retarded sensibilities doesn't mean shit. The definition of a word is the manner in which it's most commonly used in the community. Fuck off.
>>
>>136180332
And this is you unable to face the fact that you have a bad ship. One that 15yrs later did not in fact come to anything because Kayo Hinadzuki clearly moved the fuck on.

>ESL
>reading comprehension

Lol, yes I'm wrong about how their "romance" actually amounted to anything or could possible amount to anything. But you know /a/ also is short for /a/ustist.

>15yrs later
>still fucking nothing

You know what would be romantic of her spending the next 15yrs later taking care of him for the life he saved especially when Kenya brought the murders to light. "Oh wow, I almost died there. This guy right here saved my fucking life." But you know its not that kind of story.
>>
>>136179669
Do you mean this frame? No, it doesn't give it away.
>>
>>136178056
T O P C U C K
O
P
C
U
C
K
>>
>>136178056
Shit like this makes me think I could make it as a mangaka
>>
How does someone die from a heart attack while driving, and not swerve off course?
>>
>elementary school kids all talk like mature adults
Overrated anime of the season?
>>
File: 1427007118422.jpg (45 KB, 352x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427007118422.jpg
45 KB, 352x395
Ambien of the season. Based A-1.
>>
>>136181435
suspension of disbelief
>>
>>136182044

People are really reaching with the cons for this show.
>>
So, can 29 year old fall in love with 10 year old girls, what say you /a/?
>>
What a bro, I'm glad he gets a cute girl for himself too.
>>
>>136182223
I say you ESL faggots should fuck off forever.
>>
>>136182189
Do you mean to tell me when you were in elementary school you had trouble expressing "sincere" emotions?
>>
>>136172453
this page was so kawaii
>>
>>136182223
Well, he clearly liked her, so yeah, he can.
>>
>>136182252
u wot m8
>>
>>136182252
This. ESLs are the biggest cancer on /a/.
>>
NTR the anime. The anime will fall off a cliff in terms of quality as it progressed just you watch.
>>
>still arguing about NTR
when is /v/ going to leave and post their dank cuck memes at their own shit board?
>>
>>136182225
>that head
>>
>>136176037
Makes my dick hard with all the tsun, kind of reminds me of Fremy.
>>
>>136182256
Pretty sure most of us failed to confess to that cute girl we liked in primary school. I used to pull her hair all the time.
>>
>>136182223
What exactly was he referring to when he said he decided not to lie to her? As in he wasn't going to "perform" to her?
>>
He's not gonna get with any girl at this rate. He's going to save everyone and then pat himself on the back. He's going to remain a virgin forever.

At least he'll still have his mom.
>>
>>136182252
>>136182306
How about fuck you guys.

I'm ESL and I've even read the raws, which is more than most people in these fucking threads can say.

Also, he obviously liked both girl romantically, but the whole NTR issue was a really shitty twist, where the author used the romance he played up previously to shock the reader in a surprising (if realistic) way.
>>
>>136182723
>both girl
both girls*
>>
>>136182681
Did you not watch the episode?
>>
>>136182706
It just occurred to me that in this timeline he won't even have a relationship with Airi due to the coma. Fuck that man
>>
>>136182723
>I'm ESL
Yeah, it shows.
>>
File: 1437257550380.png (122 KB, 490x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437257550380.png
122 KB, 490x490
>>136182723
>he obviously liked both girl romantically
>>
>>136182824
Most people don't even notice, using "girl" instead of "girls" was a typo.

And even then, I'm right, you guys complain about ESL but I bet you can't read the raws like I can.
>>
>>136182899
>I'm right, you guys complain...
Nice comma splice. How about you work on your English before coming to an English imageboard, ESL?
>>
File: smug_emil.png (256 KB, 343x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug_emil.png
256 KB, 343x380
>>136182306
>>136182252
>ESL
>never have been accused of being one
>mfw
>>
>>136182975
How about you fuck off?
>>
>>136182872
This, he liked none.
>>
>>136182899
What's your first language? Your english is pretty perfect, frankly. These faggots are just projecting their usual idea of an ESL onto you even though you barely fit the bill.
>>
>>136182975
Implying most native english speakers don't do that. You're reaching so fucking hard.
>>
Airi is a better match for Satoru, and there's still a 12yo difference between them if you get off to that.
>>
>>136182975
Okay. I'm not him but that's not even a real complaint about his English. Which loser gives a fuck about punctuation on an image-board?
>>
>>136183030
Spanish, I'm not mexican though.
I also know some Japanese, but not enough Kanji, so I can only read manga that uses Furigana.
>>
>>136183099
Isn't she in middle school when he wakes up from the coma? Perfect time to go after her.
>>
this is good
YOU CAN'T SPOIL ME MANGAFAGS IM OUT
>>
>>136183013
>>136183086
>>136183106
I can smell the ESL on all of you.


>>>/Philippines/
>>
>>136182975
First, you're completely fucking wrong because "and even then" doesn't even count as a clause in this case. Beyond that do you actually expect someone to use a hyphen or a semicolon on 4chan? Fuck off.
>>
>>136183236
Maybe you better go back to /int/ yourself, cancer.
>>
File: 1447129087877.png (231 KB, 439x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447129087877.png
231 KB, 439x417
>>136183272
Are you actually trying to say "I'm right, you guys complain..." is grammatically correct?


Stick to Spanish, my brown friend.
>>
>>136182799
He wakes up from the coma in 2003. The events with Airi take place in 2006. He can still recover and go work at the pizza place in time to meet Airi if he so wishes.
>>
>>136183430
That wasn't even me senpai
>>
>>136183430
His punctuation is difficult to read but the only actual non-native error in his post was ESL instead of ESLs. Quit shitposting about non-native speakers. As a native English speaker I'm just glad most are learning actual English and not butchered "business English" like some place teach.
>>
>>136183437
but didn't you read the title? he'll cuck himself out of existence, that's satoru's fate.
>>
File: sc33.png (123 KB, 290x385) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sc33.png
123 KB, 290x385
>>136183430
Are you actually implying "and even then" = "I'm right"? Do you understand what constitutes and independant clause? I get the feeling you're a projecting mexican who wishes he white.
>>
>MC's mom gets killed
>He flips out and runs outside
>Instantly assumes he's going to get suspected instead of calling the police first to make sure his story gets out and that he'll be going after the killer
>Makes this a thousand times worse by running away

Mind you he didn't pass by the killer on his way back home in the manga and after you find out who the killer is, it's shocking he didn't recognize him in the anime. And before you say he was panicking, he was calm enough to determine how long ago his mom died.
>>
Pretaining to chapter 32
What did the teacher do with the seeds? It just said "I couldn't find the seeds, then I realized my brother was saying 'what the hell did you do'"
>>
File: 1451791059198.jpg (57 KB, 594x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451791059198.jpg
57 KB, 594x598
>>136183520
No it wasn't. Are you blind?
>>136183543
For someone trying their hardest to prove that their English is comprehensible, you really dropped the ball with this post. In fact, I'm not even laughing at you anymore. I just feel bad for you.
>>
>>136183710
I think sensei's brother used the seeds to cover the body, that's why sensei had seeds to feed the hamster once the body was found.
>>
>>136183728
Just ignore this shitposter, don't let him derail the thread.
>>
>>136183710
I think his brother was trying to frame him. That's why he said "What the hell did you do?"
>>
>>136183847
Well yeah, hence why the spider web.
>>
>>136183728
>focuses on typos instead of actually refuting point thereby proving he doesn't know fucking shit
>commits grammatical mistakes in post

You're a joke, congrats.
>>
>>136182706
The movie trailer here kinda spoil the ending. Satoru is going to get erased from the town. This is too much suffering for him that's not even funny.
>>
>>136184304
So he's going to do what Kayo couldn't?
>>
>>136184304
Forgot the link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SwB7YYF3H64
>>
>>136178056
Guys, GUYS!

What if the twist is, the husband is actually the killer?
>>
>>136185159
No, it's Hiromi, the gay friend.
>>
File: 1452882943826.png (2 MB, 1280x1085) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452882943826.png
2 MB, 1280x1085
>>136172236
>why do people like to ship the guy who went back in time to save a girl and ends up doing this with her
gee I don't know
>>
you know the irony of the whole situation is that Kayo is married to Hiromi who was originally supposed to have died in the original time line. So in a roundabout way MC kind of fucked himself.
>>
>time travel shit
>le murders
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>136171709
> it's shortened netorare
>you fucking idiot
Did you drop out of grade school?
>>
>>136183437
I can see this ending with him working at the pizza place, and then Airi entering to apply and introducing herself to him again.
>>
>>136186578
I think we all believe that's how it's going to end.
>>
>>136184304
That would be a pretty sad ending. I can definitely see something like that happening.
>>
>>136185882
The guy overturned reality and went back in time, risked life and death, and saved her from being murdered twice. If that doesn't earn him a good end with Kayo because of realism then fuck.
>>
>>136186939
He won't get a happy ending with anyone regardless.
>>
>>136186939
he didnt want a good end he just didnt want his mom to die, that was his version of the good end.
>>
>>136187095
His mom is best girl anyways. They should have gotten a younger actress to play his mom in the movie.
>>
>>136187031
I think he found happiness in going back to the past and doing things differently. He always regretted that he didn't talk to Kayo before she was murdered and when the opportunity was given to him, he took advantage of it.

He grew as a person. He started to realize that he should stop blaming himself.

If anything, he would have a happy ending with his mom, living his life in a pizza place, making manga, all the while with his new found friends.
>>
11/10 transition.
>>
I'm looking forward to his essay. I bet its sad, and about being a hero because he idolized that one guy. I can't wait until he shows up too and he's actually based.
>>
>>136187159
Next time the guy jumps back to 1988 he needs to tell his mom to invest in Microsoft/Google/Apple and then he can at least live as a NEET for the rest of his days.
>>
>>136187280
Yeah I loved what they did here.
>>
File: Kek 4.04.02 PM.png (38 KB, 239x178) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kek 4.04.02 PM.png
38 KB, 239x178
> Reserved quiet girl who no one likes
> Is physically abused by her mother
>Stays at the park alone so she spends as little time as possible with her mother
> Random kid in her class that never acknowledged her existence suddenly wants to be her friend
> He is stupid as she said and is really pushing a relationship
>He invites her to a party
>Puts her hand on his signifying she has feeling for him.

Utterly stupid. A girl that damaged emotionally and physically would have iron walls around her heart and be a lot more protective of herself allowing anyone in. Yet two conversations with him and boom next thing you know she is putting her hand on his.

Yet you faggots shovel this crap up as a good anime?
>>
>>136187307
I think you mean Macrosofte/Gooble/Fapple
>>
>>136187420
Tell me more about human psychology.
>>
>>136186939
The author is a sadist.
>>
>>136187420
>lets just ignore the whole "they would make eye contact and watch eachother every day"
>>
>>136186090
Dude, Do you even like anime? What the hell are you doing here?
>>
>>136187420
>girl is lonely
>kid offers to be her friend in a genuine manner
>they become friends
class A retardation anon.
>>
>>136187280
WHAT

ARE

THOSE
>>
Shouldn't he have been arrested for driving in the wrong side of the road? I would have been super mad if it was me he drove into.
>>
Read the manga before I monitored the threads last week, thank god. All of you getting in a tizzy spamming NTR are acting like retards, but what else is new.

Quick clarification, was Kayo ever sexually abused? Does the Killer ever get sexual satisfaction from the people he kills? I feel like it was briefly mentioned somewhere but I can't be sure. I realize its a touchy subject but having one of those celibate murderers to make things less fucked up always feels hard to believe when its in fiction.
>>
>>136188361
What
>>
>>136165843
Just catched up on this, someone tell me Yuuki have a happy ending please.
>>
>>136188597
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZzi29Fb-wg
>>
>>136188757
kek
>>
>>136188566
i don't think he rapes them before killing them, but it's implied that it gives him some sort of "satisfaction" by murdering them because of some spider analogy bullshit.

that being said, it said he used to rape them when he was a kid but sort of moved on to just killing them.
>>
So raws are up to 42 on Senmanga. Anyone care to spoiler what happens or at least answer some questions?

What's up with the Airi/pizza girl chapter? Just memories or some shit?
So MC saved his friend, but tons of kids were still killed during MC's coma?
What's with constant back and forth between spooky skeleton MC and healthy MC in hospital?
>>
>>136188808
That was his brother, all he used to do was get him the girls and act as a lookout.
>>
>>136187420
>I'm presenting my own sensibilities about human behaviour as fact and call everyone else retards based on my own assumptions

You're a fucking faggot. People react differently to isolation and abuse. The idea of someone quickly opening up to the very first person to ever reach out to them is easily plausible. Not only that, but the party is another excuse to not have to go home to her bitch mother if nothing else. Eat a dick.
>>
>>136189184
i'm as lost as you. to be honest, i hope he goes back in time again because really nothing changed, tons of kids died, just different kids this time.

his life is worse off, and his mom might still die because he wasnt able to catch the killer.
>>
>>136165843
Does MC actually get NTRed? If so, dropped.
>>
>>136187467

Common sense and actually seeing good anime is all I needed to come up with that deduction. You know when you actually watch good anime presenting the human psyche well, it makes other attempts look pathetic in comparison.

>>136187512

She only started to notice how different he acted on the day he returned and nothing more. It was nothing more than a mental note on her part and she let him know that when she next talked to him. She would have never brought it up if he never talked to her.

>>136188293

A lonely girl like that should take a lot longer to open up and be that friendly with him. Putting her hand on his signifies some sort of affection. Fuck off with your dumbshit. Two conversations not even lasting 5 minutes each, should not be enough for a person to like another person, especially considering how broken she is.

>>136189366

By all means put a bullet in your head and keep the mess as clean as possible. You are so far gone that you aren't even worth giving a proper response. Fuck off.
>>
>>136189614
Lurk some threads for 2-3 minutes, dickface
>>
>>136189637
>utterly blasted insult throwing

Strong argument

>y-you aren't even worth giving a proper response

AKA I don't have an intelligent response. Nice try though, champ.
>>
>>136189637
She would have never brought it up if he never talked to her.

No shit that's the whole point. They had a relationship with eachother without even talking which is why he regretted it even when he was 29. If they had no relationship he would have just gotten over it and that would be that, instead it was eating him up inside for 20 years.
>>
What the fuck? This show has NTR?

FUCKING DROPPED.
>>
>>136189881
Why do the Jap authors do this anyway? It happens all the time.

Like a Western author will give you a story, play it out, and give you a respectable and satisfying ending.

A Japanese author will give you a story, play it out, then during the second half or last quarter he'll do something fucking stupid that ruins everything for no reason other than to look 'unique' or 'dark'.

I guess this is why they're LN/Manga authors and not, ya know, actual authors?
>>
>>136189993
Yet here you are reading/watching, anon. They're obviously doing something right.
>>
>>136189993

Fuck it, I am spoiled anyway. Does he end up with the cute girl or does he end up with the high schooler?
>>
>>136190048
Probably with no one.
>>
>>136190096
whoa dude spoilers
>>
>>136190048
He doesn't like any of them so probably no-one.

Well maybe he ends up with Kenya
>>
>>136190048
The manga hasn't finished yet. He still needs to have his final showdown with the killer.
>>
>>136189993
>and give you a respectable and satisfying ending.
>Lets just ignore half of the art of drama and only have comedies.

We need more tragedy in anime.
>>
>>136190133
I can't masturbate to tragedies.
>>
>>136190096

Wow so his friend is a fucking asshat. Good to know.
>>
>>136190133

You want tragedy? Life is already a tragedy.

Why the fuck do you want more of that?
>>
>>136165843
Cuck.
>>
>that sudden influx of shitposters

Way too obvious.
>>
Bokumachi?

more like NTRmachi.

FUCK THIS. If I wanna be cucked, I'd go look for a bitch outside.
>>
>>136190070
>End
Your 10 or 15 chapters behind senpai
>>
The thread is dead as fuck, you're way too late to come here to shitpost about NTR. Try again later.
>>
I came here to see Americans rage about hamburgers but I guess it's time for other shit.
>>
>>136172320

When this happens on a considerable amount and people still deny NTR they can go fuck themselves.

It's like saying Hotarou and Eru don't have anything between them.
>>
This is really pathetic.
>>
>NTR end

the manga has a whole volume that isn't translated and many more that aren't written yet.
>>
>>136190344
I don't get why the majority of these threads end up basically arguing the definition of NTR. We don't like how the story pans out, regardless of what you want to label it as.
>>
>>136190368
To be fair, half are shitposters and half are probably calling out the shitposters for using the phrase, so its not really indicative of anything. I am sick of the cuck meme though
>>
>People denying NTR

I'm not even a shipper faggot but what's the point of those scenes then?

I'd rather they made them just do a banter with no sexual tensions if they wanted to just show how fond they are growing of each other.
>>
>>136190434
>We
>>
>>136190096
What is pizza girl deal anyways? She just into old man?
>>
>>136190368

Yes it is, stop samefagging and stfu.
>>
File: Joe-san.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Joe-san.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>Tags
>NTR
>>
>>136167865
it's not about the mystery of who the killer is

it's about fixing the past.
>>
>>136190467
As in we, the NTR callers.
>>
File: 1423876942994.jpg (121 KB, 599x880) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423876942994.jpg
121 KB, 599x880
>>136190491
>Tags
>NTR
>>
>>136190443
>I'd rather they made them just do a banter with no sexual tensions if they wanted to just show how fond they are growing of each other.

This is what I'm so pissed about in literally every show. They hint a dash of romance but then just completely retcon it.
>>
>>136167875
After the kid arc(s) "wraps up" he's put into a coma and wakes up back as an adult from the coma
>>
>>136190590

We know, it was spoiled a billion times in this fucking thread with no spoiler tags. Show is fucking dead on arrival after this shitty thread.
>>
>Cuck'd

Why are we still here?
>>
>>136190171
Because often stories that are tragedies are generally more powerful pieces because their construction is usually more close to the writer than any comedy. By nature of "life already being a tragedy" most comedies are written with the intent of the author trying to escape with the readers from reality. While in contrast tragedies are often about confronting and examining personal flaws and the flaws of your surroundings.

I watch plenty of shows with happy endings, the vast majority, I rarely group those shows in the "good" category because they don't have any sort of meaningful creation to the creator and it shows through.
>>
>>136190590
Does that mean the kid he saved in the beginning is dead now because he was in a coma and wasn't there to save him?
>>
>>136190664

Just to suffer
>>
File: boku wa SHOCK.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
boku wa SHOCK.jpg
185 KB, 1280x720
>>136177885
The brat is a vampire??
>>
I really enjoyed the letterboxing, to be honest. It helped make the show seem more... serious.

I wish more shows did stuff like that.
>>
File: 1452324206073.gif (2 MB, 390x212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452324206073.gif
2 MB, 390x212
>Want to find out what happens so fucking bad
>Don't want to spoil anything
FUCK
>>
>>136190681

>happy ending = comedy
>>
>>136190876
>That perfect loop

My dick.
>>
>>136190876

By all means read the thread and all those questions will get answers. Also you better leave because someone will quote you with the spoilers.
>>
>>136190906
"For ancient Greeks and Romans a comedy was a stage-play with a happy ending." -literally second sentence of wikipedia on comedy(drama).
>>
>>136190681
Good or bad ending don't make something good, quality of writing does.

Kei Sanbe's manga are actually incredibly edgy, and complete crap for the most part and that's because he's a pretty bad author who goes for cheap shocks almost every time. Boku dake ga Inai Machi is the only one where he shows a little bit of finesse. Well, where he showed, he just can't help kicking his characters and readers in the nuts.
>>
What's wrong with getting spoiled? If the spoiler ruin the series for you, it means it wasn't good to begin with.
>>
>>136190998

>wikipedia
>stage-play
>>
>>136190876
just leave and don't come back, you're gonna get spoiler 100%
>>
>>136190681
You must love Akame ga Kill.
>>
>>136191088
>If the spoiler ruin the series for you, it means it wasn't good to begin with.
How the fuck does that make any sense whatsoever?
>>
>>136190998
>For ancient Greeks and Romans
>ancient
>Greeks and Romans

Are you honestly trying to stipulate that that still applies today? Like, fucking really?
>>
>>136191108
>cherry-picking

where obviously talking about the dramatic version of comedy/tragedy not funny/not-funny.

>>136191157
I dropped it almost immediately. I like Jin-Roh though.
>>
>>136191174
He's right though. You shouldn't watch things for cheap plot twists.
>>
>>136191174
If the entire shows depends on a single plot twist or reveal, then maybe that show wasn't that good to begin with.
>>
>>136190998
>For ancient Greeks and Romans

Next thing you know, you're gonna say you're a paleontologist or archaeologist of some sort.
>>
Shit guys, he gave her a life to live do you really want her to wait around for 15 years for a guy who may or may not wake up from a coma? Plus they were friends for less than a year, I think.
>>
>>136191237

What anime only watcher ever dreamed such a shitty NTR was going to take place? People were smiling at this young kid helping this broken girl and developing a romance but now this shit is thrown out the fucking window. Fuck this thread.
>>
>I'm already spoiled to hell

I know it's my fault but has /a/ really been this bad at keeping spoilers at bay?
>>
>>136191275
Nigga, I'm an archaeologist "of some sort" just by cleaning my fucking garage.
>>
>>136191351
>keeping spoilers at bay

that has never been a goal of this site
>>
>>136191157

>inb4 Bokurano and Narutaru
>>
>>136191399

I've been in a lot of threads where spoilers are kept at minimum.

This show though is leagues different. I wonder if it says anything to the fanbase.
>>
>>136191235
Jin-Roh is an exemple of a good tragedy. Everything makes sense, and you know that those characters are going to their doom. That's the appeal of tragedy: not the actual bad end, but how the characters will gloriously fuck themselves over with no way out.
Pulling the rug suddenly under them isn't tragedy though. You can have horrible bad endings, and it will piss off the reader even more than a boring good end.
>>
>>136191471
Granted this show is a special case because the ending is so seemingly outrageous it's basically all anyone talks about.
>>
>>136190998

Let me fucking guess. You take citations for your homework from Wikipedia.

Holy shit. Also

>ancient Greeks and Romans

baka desu senpai
>>
>>136191294
Well, I'm a manga reader so think about how I must feel waiting for chapters months after months to get this.
I wish I got spoiled instead.
>>
>>136191510
I don't think anything he does would be so demanding as to require citations seeing as he thinks ideaologies from thousands of years ago apply to anime.
>>
>>136191294

Maybe the director will change the ending?

Please fucking change the ending?

This is going to be Digimon as fuck.
>>
>>136191275
>>136191201
>>136191108
>>136191510

>use technical term for "good ending" and "bad ending" that's been used and hasn't changed for thousands of years.
>Still a standard term today when discussing literature and general storytelling.

>Your homework

Holy shit what am I even doing replying to literal underageb&.
>>
>>136191603
digimon had ntr?
>>
File: 1417187744833.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417187744833.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>Author puts sexual tension
>G-Guys it's the shipper's fault. The author doesn't want romance in his manga

Literally retarded
>>
>Everyone acting like cripple Satoru is the real ending
We're 10 chapters behind untranslated, its not the end. Theres still a shit ton of stuff left before it wraps up. Hell, there are raws of healthy Satoru facing the Sensei from the original timeline with his weird hat and glasses, not businessman from the OP. Relax, the manga isn't even finished in Japan yet. We'll see the conclusion at the end of the anime
>>
>>136191537
>I wish I got spoiled instead.
I think this is why I'm rooting for Airi more than Kayo. I burned through all the manga chapters after watching the second episode of the anime, so the cliffhanger didn't hurt so bad
>>
>>136191719
b-but
>>
>>136191665
What in the fuck are you talking about? All you did was say that because comedy implied a happy ending in the fucking classical world that it must still be true today. You're a confirmed handicap.
>>
File: 1439757588698.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439757588698.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>>136191733
>We're 10 chapters behind untranslated
This. Literally a fourth of the manga is untranslated and the story isn't even finished yet. Settle the fuck down people.
>>
>>136191487
I mean yeah I wasn't saying being dark and edgy makes something good inherently.

I get more pissed off when good endings happen for characters that don't deserve them than I do for characters that deserve a good ending that get a bad ending. But that probably is just preference.
>>
>>136191666
Bruh.
>>
>>136191719

>G-Guys it's the shipper's fault. The author doesn't want romance in his manga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83v9YLS5oKY

Please enjoy the anime!
>>
>>136191665
>>use technical term
Here's a layman's term for how stupid you are.

DUMB AS FUCK.
>>
>>136191719
Yeah, that's poor writing on the author's part, but this is still blown out of proportion.
>>
File: 1418916433950.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418916433950.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>Spoilers everywhere
>NTR

God dammit.
>>
File: comedy.png (44 KB, 703x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
comedy.png
44 KB, 703x470
>>136191781
It shouldn't even need confirming, that's literally the term for good-ending in storytelling, I shouldn't have to cite a words definition when you can just fucking google it.

>>136191895
>I'm a fucking moron who has never even heard the terms comedy/tragedy before.
>>
Did you have an older mate as a child?
>>
>>136192026
You just don't get it, do you? What you've posted is one definition among many. What constitutes a comedy isn't some iron clad set of parameters just because you went on google and found one instance that lines up with your point. That's not how shit works at all. There are even other definitions of what makes a comedy right there in your fucking screenshot, moron.
>>
Satoru had pretty good mates back in primary school.
>>
I was honestly more mad about the bait & switch than about the actual NTR.
So the people getting spoiled should feel blessed.
>>
>>136192238
>who would fuck your waifu here?
>>
I feel like Satoru being 29 is kind of a large gap. I kinda get that its supposed to be so long ago to seem dreamlike (and how memories get fuzzy and so on), but I feel like it could be accomplished all the same if he was early 20's or something, like 23 or 24. It also seems weird that its putting so much emphasis on his primary school years and his present self, whereas his time in highschool and his 20's are just completely skipped over. I'm guessing its because they aren't that important, but it still feels weird that we're skipping an entire chapter of this guy's life.
>>
now this is a tricky question

If Satoru has the mind of a 29 year old in the body of a 10 year old, and just for the sake of this question, everyone knows he's a 29 in a 10 year old body;

Can he have sex at the age of 10? The "Mind is too young for sex", "They don't know the difference" and other stuff is thrown out the window.
>>
>>136192191
The definition you're using is term as a genre that evolved from its original meaning, which is still the meaning when discussing literature or stories. In this context that is the "right" definition, that's the word we're talking about, no one in the thread mentioned comedians, comedy-central or anything else of the like. What WAS mentioned was comedies and tragedies in regards to good and bad endings.

This has nothing to do with the other definition of comedy so the original statement of
>happy ending = comedy
trying to be clever is fucking retarded and the horde of people citing the specific "ancient greek" part of the quote are even more retarded because the only reason you would do that is either to troll or because you literally thought it wasn't a term in today's age.

Its like telling someone in the gardening section of a store that a "Hoe" isn't a gardening tool and it means "slutty girl" and then meme arrowing.
>>
>>136192302
bretty good 20/20
>>
>>136192475
Honestly, I thought we were discussing comedy as it pertains to anime.
>>
started reading this shit today, and I´m on chapter 30. I can´t fucking stop. it´s 3:38am.
I´m going to hate reading all and then having to wait for the next chapter. mother fucking mangos!
>>
Your face when reading this for the first time?
>>
>>136192700
You're in luck! Scanlations are dead so after chapter 40 you're stuck with the rest of us until the anime ends!
>>
File: 0030-032.jpg (104 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0030-032.jpg
104 KB, 900x1300
I like how Satoru's face here is pretty much what my reaction was
>No...
>FUCKING
>WAY
>>
>>136192423
We know he was a manga author coming after high school.
Also it gets the emphasis because
>Childhood
>Most traumatic time of his life (during the search for the killer)
>>
>>136192451
If by that you mean if he can legally have sex with adults, then no.
>>
>>136191399
I've never really seen it enforced but rule 3 of /a/ states "Purposeful spoiling of a series may result in post deletion and temporary ban."

>>136191471
I agree with this post though. Certain shows just don't get spoiler protection because of some universally accepted reason.
>>
>>136188361
Kys
>>
You fucks need to learn from the Utawarerumono fags, those threads are walls of black because they actually spoiler the spoilers
>>
>>136192593
Fair enough. I probably could have responded better by explaining what I meant instead of linking a definition from wikipedia too. It doesn't really help to assume people are assuming the same things as you or even that you share the same knowledge base. I'm ignorant of most things and really not very intelligent.
>>
I find /a/ to be really weird.

Romance plot in the story was very easy to understand and the author did not try to hide it.

Yet /a/ seems to try their very hardest to denied it? And try to bail everyone that said otherwise a faggot.

What happened?
>>
>>136192953
they finally became full-fledged /a/utists
>>
I cry every time.

Shame the first episode had to rush everything. Would have had a lot more impact with more development.
>>
>>136192953
Because NTR
>>
File: 032.png (315 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
032.png
315 KB, 1120x1600
>>136193317
If you say so
>>
>Try not to use the word NTR

He warned us.
>>
File: back-to-80s.png (235 KB, 774x431) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
back-to-80s.png
235 KB, 774x431
Anime of the year 1988+28
>>
>>136193739
>28
He only went back 24 years though.
>>
It keeps slipping. The words keep slipping.

I like how it makes seem alpha as fuck in the manga.

Kirei when?
>>
>>136165912
Winter is always the best season for anime.
>>
>>136193888
Story takes place in 2006 then he goes back
>>
>>136193972
There's sometimes good ones in summer too though.
>>
Will Satoru go back to 1988 to stop "him" again, or has his "revival" run out?

Because if the "Killer" did not go for the original 3, then he would still be kidnapping kids from 1988 - 2006.

Also Kayo wouldn't have a child if it weren't for Satoru's intervention. Hiromi shouldn't have gotten Kayo. At the very least Kenya should have been the one in Satoru's absence.
>>
>>136193930
Pretty nice character quirk. Loving how both voice actors talk together, the director is really on point for this show.
>>
>>136165843
I was extremely happy when I saw the girl with the baby after the timeskip. I was happy that she lived a fulfilling life.
>>
finished up to chapter 34. and I swear to whoever that if this nrt is not fake I´m gonna burn the whole world.
>>
>>136193990
You're right, we had some gems last summer. The threads are always terrible though.
>>
File: 1450360509794.jpg (29 KB, 245x295) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450360509794.jpg
29 KB, 245x295
>>136193739

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
The visual direction of this is godlike.

Also Satoru's VA is perfect. The downtrodden one-liners are amazing.
>>
I feel like they re-titled the anime for western appeal.

thinking in business terms, they likely looked at all the other successful anime shows that made their way to the western audience and saw that a majority of them held english titles or similar (also didn't rely on romanji and shit)

>Lucky Star
>Death Note
>Attack on Titan
>Sword Art Online
>Fairy Tale
>Bleach

They felt like the original title wouldn't "catch" the western audience's attention, so went with ERASED in full capital letters because it's eye-catching and easy to say.

It's the best explanation to why they would do something like this, they are attempting to make this anime reach out to a broad audience, not just a japanese one.
>>
Too fucking good. Mum knows all.

>>136194018
Revival only concerns incidents involving Satoru or those he could effect with his presence, he wasn't nearby for the other incidents during his coma.

>>136194028
Indeed, loving the directing.

>>136194033
Me too, I get why some people are mad but it's way overblown. They could have been a cute couple but the killer fucked that and Kayo moved on.

I still hope for an Airi ending.
>>
>>136194414
If this anime becomes casual-tier I'll surely start to hate it.
>>
>>136192953
are you calling the people who says it's not NTR autists?

they were children for god's sake, any 'romance' they had was just typical kid crushes. Kayo reveres MC and might've had a crush on him but that's it. MC and Kayo never even confessed so it's not even NTR. There might've been romance but it sure as hell wasn't gonna go anywhere when the MC layed in a coma for 15 years straight.
>>
>>136191784
Iam at chapter 40 and most of the untranslated chapters are about rehabilitation and Satoru trying to figure out how he has the knowledge and skill of 29 years old when he is an elementary schooler who was put in coma for 15 years, he completely forgot about Revival. Airi is supposed to be the key to his memories.
>>
>>136194600

if anything this anime taught me that anime-only faggots truly plague this board and literally ruin anything they touch. Also they're incredibly autistic and have a very warped idea on how the fuck romance works.

Of course, there's going to be a point where the truly autistic people just does it to get a rise out of the thread because it's guaranteed to get replies even though people has thoroughly discussed it through hell and back.
>>
>>136193930
>>136194600
>they were children for god's sake, any 'romance' they had was just typical kid crushes.

That's not even the point when you have these
>>136172320
>>136172453
>>136173108

You're an idiot.
>>
>>136194812
>have a very warped idea on how the fuck romance works.

>>136190443

Keep masking that shit.
>>
>>136194532
Nothing that is this NTR and depressing will become popular in the West. MC-kun doesn't even have any self-insert potential. He's a hero in a bittersweet story with no superpowers that are awesome.
>>
>>136166299
Aww, I was trying to see how long you could keep it going.
>>
>>136194600
>are you calling the people who says it's not NTR autists?

WHAT-THE-FUCK?

My post have literally nothing to do with NTR. How can you even relate my post to that?

Insecure?
>>
>>136194864
>>136194864

you're completely removing the 15 year coma out of the equation and trying to justify a 'relationship' through awkward tension. Are you honestly trying to imply she should have stayed faithful for 15 years straight when the two hasn't even confessed at all? there was never any indication that the two actually genuinely had feelings for each other. All we know for a fact is Kayo reveres MC as a hero, and MC kinda had the hots for a young girl despite being 29 years old.
>>
>>136194812
>Also they're incredibly autistic and have a very warped idea on how the fuck romance works.

Or rather you're being so fucking dense? Come the fuck on now.

If author wanted to make this thing a non issue, he wouldn't have made these. Once is enough but multiple times?

Fuck off.
>>
I wish this show wasn't attracting so much negative posts. This was an amazing two episode start.
>>
>>136195013

Why are you bringing that shit up? Coma happening is a different thing but deny romantic aspect throughout during his revival is fucking dumb.

NTR or not I don't care, but people like you spouting bullshit that there was nothing budding between them must've been a total loner in real life.
>>
>>136192953
I believe that the Author wanted to give Satoru two love interest that are exclusive to a certain time period. Kayo is the love interest of Satoru's past self, Airi is the one for the future. Now that Satoru is an adult again because of the coma and Kayo is alive, the author didn't want to create a love triangle so he made Kayo marry someone else and setted Satoru directly on Airi route. Even Satoru is genuinely happy for Kayo and called Airi a very important girl to him. But people will shitpost about NTR to the end of the anime and manga.
>>
>>136195076
Ep 2 is so far the most well directed episode of any show this season. Not much has happened yet so the threads gonna be like this until the new ep is out.
>>
>>136195155
>the author didn't want to create a love triangle so he made Kayo marry someone else

I wish the elementary arc was shorter then. This would've been less painful.
>>
>>136195105
dude, when did I ever even deny there being any romance? I literally said a couple posts ago that there might've been romance going on, but it sure as hell wasn't gonna go anywhere when the MC was in a coma for 15 years.
Do you just have selective reading or some shit?

Also, please stop ending your posts with ad hominem, it's making it incredibly easy to spot your samefagging.
>>
>>136194968
Whatever relationship you want MC and Hina share, He's genuinly happy when he saw her live a happy life, mate.
>>
File: 034.jpg (453 KB, 846x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
034.jpg
453 KB, 846x1200
Kayo has been sleeping at his bed side all these years and also made a shit ton of paper cranes for him. Best girl.
>>
>>136195274

Because you were so busy contradicting yourself. Good job.
>>
>>136165843
I like how the character's empathy in the first episode makes it easier to relate to the character than your average " my life sucks therefore I'm edgy" character. But I have a question. How did cops arrive so fast? What actually happened? Explanations are welcomed
>>
>>136195105
there's people arguing over the NTR aspect, specifically over chapter 34
and then there's people like you strangely arguing over people being in denial of there being any romance between Kayo and the MC...?

are you from tumblr? It seems like you're making a problem out of fucking nothing when you're getting assblasted because there are seemingly people who "denies there being romance between MC and Kayo"
>>
File: 25.png (684 KB, 932x1400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
25.png
684 KB, 932x1400
Hnnngh, the cutest of muffins.
>>
>>136195362
The killer called the cops to set him up. Was explained in the manga, cut from the anime for some reason.
>>
>>136195345
Isn't that woman his mom?
>>
>>136195345
But that's wrong
>>
>>136195349
>can't argue back so just end it with 'y-you're just contradicting yourself'

besides, this shitstorm is now suddenly about how I'm apparently in denial that there was any romance, I have no idea what you plan to achieve by going on being aimlessly mad by one different thing after another.
>>
>>136195105

Well, there are 2 topic going on right now. First, being whether there is any romance between MC and girls? Another topic, being is it count as NTR or not?

Anyways, people seems to mixed these 2 up and it became shit storm instead of a proper discussion.
>>
>>136195407
Oh, best mom then.
>>
File: q0hF6D9.jpg (86 KB, 958x1014) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
q0hF6D9.jpg
86 KB, 958x1014
>>136195472

>acting like a tuffkid
>trip on your own leg
>nobody wants to take you seriously
>"Y-Yeah that's right walk away, you have no argument"
>>
>>136193384
I can't even be mad since he's so happy for her.
>>
>>136195568
>always have to get the last laugh

again, you're only proving what I said earlier about how you're now just going aimlessly starting shit for no absolute reason.

inb4 you reply back
>>
I just hope we get at least one doujin with the mom.
Tags: Incest, Milf, NTR, GangBang, Fat Old Man
>>
>>136167865
Car full of candies "it's my obsession", yeah sure.
Then again that's hardly a "little" hint, but there were quite a lot of instances where he acted suspicious.
>>
Alright, I better write it here to avoid the same shit to happen again.

Right now, there are 2 thing that /a/ argue about which is

1. Is there any romance in this manga/anime?
2. Is ch.34-35 in the manga count as NTR

Make sure, not mixed these 2 up if you wanna discuss about it, anon.
>>
>>136186939
Earned or not, waiting that long for somebody that might not ever wake up isn't a good thing.
Also if you know a thing or twice about puperty he likelyhood that she would fall in love wiht someone else during that time is basically 100%.
Also don't forget that she had a very strong drauma which certainly needet help by people that are there, not "dead".
>>
>>136194028
Indeed the direction is great.
>>
>>136190697
He saved everyone. Except himself.
>>
>>136194524
I loved this scene, in the manga she figured it out in a thought bubble, while here you can see her counting with her fingers in the background.
>>
>>136167865
*Drive car into frozen lake*
*Teleports out*
Psst......nothing personnel kid
>>
We need lolis more!!
>>
>>136195400
The reason is obvious, they had to get to the point where he reached the past in the first episode otherwise they would lose too many viewers since the actuall "hook" of the story isn't there yet.
>>
So MC's going to get a shitty end, is that it? I hate it.
>>
>>136195972
1. yes there was romance
2. no it's not NTR

I think the root of all these arguments stem from these two facts, there was romance and tension but MC didn't score with Kayo, yet people still think it's NTR.
>>
>>136196349
He acomplished his goals, and "open the depth" of his heart. Sounds fine to mee.
>>
>>136196405
But I mean, he's still going to die/disappear right?
>>
>>136196405
Would be great if cut the coma part out, that part just make him and his mom's life kind of fucked.
>>
>>136195630

And you starting the same shit is any better?

Put a band aid on that broken leg.

>inb4 you reply back

Whoah we got ourselves a wizard here.
>>
>>136196443
>OP has him and his younger self in a movie theater
>This is the last shot of the OP
Who knows. I'm hoping for a good ending myself, but with how this is going, its anyone's guess. My baseless theory is that he somehow ends with Airi and becomes an accomplished mangaka. That'd be the best ending anyway, but it seems to cliche.
>>
Satoru makes Venom look like a bitch.

Wouldn't him being educated and adult like after a 15 year coma from the age of 11 make people suspicious?
>>
>>136196475
You think so? I kinda liked it here since it showed the compassion of his mother, as well that his friends cared about him even after 13 years.
Also I'm not sure about what's going happen in the untranslated chapters yet, but at this point I'd say his life is overall way better than it was, and he gained an extra 6 years or so.
>>
It's a little off topic but to people really care about being spoiled? Does it really ruin the experience?

To me, I feel like there's exactly three kinds of experiences when reading a story. The first one is the experience of reading it for the first time without getting spoiled, the second one is re-reading the same story later, and the third one is reading the story for the first time but you got spoiled.

I feel like the third kind is like a mix between the other two types of experiences, since #2 is essentially reading the same story knowing full what how it's going to go down and #1 is your "first time" kind of deal. But being spoiled combines the two, you're reading it for the first time and yet you know what's going to happen.

Is that really a bad thing? How precious is the "first time" experience to you guys?

Just curious.
>>
>>136196523
I agree, it was kind of weird how everyone around him would assume to be mentally 11 in the body of a 25 year old, but since we readers know the consciousness of 29 year old Satoru is in there, it seems ok, but still a little strange. My bet is to just not think about it. I'm betting the coma part is actually really short, like only continues for another chapter or so, its just being focused on so heavily here because its where the translations died.
>>
>>136196475
>mom's life kind of fucked

agree to disagree, his mom still loved him and believed that he would come back. She bent over backwards for 4 hours (possibly more) every single day to make sure his body is as healthy as she can make it.

It's only fucked if the MC actually died, or had his life support cut.
>>
>>136196523
Pretty sure that this is the least concern people have in a situation like this.

>>136196550
Depends on the spoiler, in this story I wouldn't say it's that big of a deal, but usually the experience is better without beeing spoiled.
That said it depends on how much of a "twist" said spoiler is. For example if I had been spoiled about a certain thing in MuvLuv it wouldn't have had an even remotely as bad effect on me.
>>
>>136196523
I wonder if the anime will correct for that.
>>
>>136196520
Yeah with all the foreshowing in this scene and the movie trialer and even the title " the town without me ", Satoru is defiantly not going to get a happy ending.
>>
>>136196579
I feel like Ken'ya of all people would notice and question Satoru. And at this point, even if it would be unbelievable Satoru would just tell him about his revival phenomenon.
>>
>Just finished marathon the manga
>Culprit totally BTFO the MC
>MC power cannot save himself
>Coma for 15 years
>NTR out of nowhere
Welp, that totally bullshit. Time to dropped the anime to save myself from incoming shitstorm
>>
>>136196639
Personally I think the Live-Action movie is ruining how great this manga and anime is since it seems like shameless whoring, so I choose to forget it exists. I heard the movie trailer has some major spoiler in it though, care to reveal it to me? I doubt its the actual ending anyway, with all the hype about the anime getting the ending before the manga, I have a feeling they'll be keeping the final twists locked down right.
>>
Man is the manga really that bad? In that case, I hope that the anime isn't faithful.
>>
>>136196697
>NTR

care to explain why you think it's NTR?
>>
>>136196697
The "shitstorm" is pretty much in full swing right now, it'll die down soon enough. Plus, the NTR will probably happen around episode 7 or 8, so anyone with half a brain would think "Wait, this isn't anywhere near the end of this story. What happens next?" to which that timeline will be erased soon after.

I keep saying it but no one seems to listen, the coma happens in chapter THIRTY FUCKING FIVE. Nips have up to about chapter 50. Theres still a fuckton of the manga left.
>>
>>136196758
>Nips have up to about chapter 50.
Wow I expected 5 more chapters at most, but having that scene at only episode 7 or 8 sounds kinda rushed.
>>
>>136196702
In the final scene of the trailer, Satoru is smiling for seeing his mom but she passes through him like he doesn't exist and he disspaers. It's at 1:30
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QpongCgdQWw
>>
>>136196839
Thats one of my worries about this too. If this was 2-cour I could see it being done slowly and amazingly, but with so much content in only 12 episodes, everythings going to feel really jarring, at least in comparison to reading the manga. Like, I expect Kayo to be saved by like episode 4 or 5. I get that anime adapt 40-50 chapters in a single cour all the time, but for a series like this a 12 episodes doesn't seem like it'll do it justice (although to be fair, I don't remember if it being one cour has been confirmed yet, but I'll be fucking shocked if its not). Plus, I'd kill for six months of this, but what can you do.
>>
So what did he wrote in the composition?
>>
>>136196934
Well let's see, the first episode was quite rushed too in terms of stuff cut out and so on, and yet it didn't really feel like that. Have a little faith.
>>136196960
Something about beeing a hero? Or was it his mom? I think this hero mask had something to do with it.
>>
File: 1445345399347.png (99 KB, 344x291) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445345399347.png
99 KB, 344x291
>>136196960
20 bucks say we're going to read it at the end of the series, and its going to be some heartfelt essay about how he loves his Mom so much.

Oh man just thinking about it is making me choke up
>>
>>136196601
Mother's love is one thing but seeing your son in coma for 15 years is not healthy, it's sad.
>>
[PANICKING INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>136197224
Maybe if we hadn't had the entire manga to know his Mom and what kind of person she was. If it was just some random person taking care of their son, it'd be sad as shit, but knowing Satoru's Mom, she's the kind of person who'd do anything for her son, and would KNOW (or at least, believe she knows) he'd wake up one day. No wavering faith about pulling the plug with her, although her nonstop effort for him is still commendable. Lord knows my Mom would have pulled the plug by the end of the first year.
>>
>>136197303
I swear there is at least four different times in this manga where I was convinced Satoru wasn't the only time traveler. And to be honest, I'm a little disappointed it never turned out to be the case. The Killer having his own power like Satoru is a good choice though. Makes the powers still seem mysterious, but not totally unique in circumstance like some Chosen One hero bullshit.

I still don't really get how that spider thread thing works or helps him in any way though, but oh well.
>>
>>136196401
>there was romance and tension but MC didn't score with Kayo, yet people still think it's NTR.

The root is, it focused too much on Kayo was pretty much a main character as well. The thing is, it just pains some of the readers that we've stuck long enough to see this and it goes to areas which were very alienating.

I'm not saying it's bad but it's less desirable.
>>
Guys what if?

WHAT IF?

Satoru is still in a coma and he hasn't returned back to the real world
>>
>>136197376

Yooooo ninja spoilers man.
>>
>>136196579
The coma timeline became 'the main' timeline. Reminder that he got everything he want in this timeline and he will BTFO the culprit within a few chapter.

>>136196697
I love your Meme post.

>>136196758
>>136196839
In nips, the newest chapter is ch.42.

>>136196893
That's Airi, not his mom.
>>