[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 397
Thread images: 30
File: 8jdKbBG.jpg (253 KB, 1914x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8jdKbBG.jpg
253 KB, 1914x1080
Holy fuck /a/. This anime is really fucking good, especially when compared to all the other shit that's airing right now. I just caught with the 2 eps, and I fucking love it.

Why the fuck aren't you watching it? Also, what other new series is worth watching this season? Everything's pretty shit.
>>
Great, another /v/ attracting anime.
>>
shh.. we dont talk about good anime on /a/
>>
>>136157919
I will wait until the 4/5th episode,since that's usually the point in which A-1 starts fucking up its adaptations.
>>
>>136157919
NTR, that why im not watching it.
>>
>>136158017
only 4 replies, getting better and better
>>
File: 3576736.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3576736.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>136157919
Hi, IRC!
>>
This is probably the best anime that's going to air this season. Great story, amazing OP, amazing ED, animation is good. What more could you want?
>>
>>136157919
>ntr shit
No thank you.
>>
>>136158123

good threads in /a/
>>
>>136158123
Not even top 3.
>>
>>136158173
What's your top 3?
>>
>>136157919
They make Satoru look like a fuckboi, in the manga he is badass
>>
>>136157919
Dimension W is pretty damn good
Grimgal is alright
Boku Dake is definitely the best though.
>>
>>136158173
Try to name a better anime this season.

You can't.
>>
>>136158285
I can't fix your terrible taste, that's correct.
>>
File: 1416048513215.gif (248 KB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416048513215.gif
248 KB, 480x270
to all you newfriends: learn how to ignore bait and reverse bait
for fucks sake
>>
The music is being done by Kajiura, Yuki and the Director is the same as Sword Art Online, they can't possibly screw this up. Right guys?
>>
I don't want to be bold but this is the best anime of 2015 and probably 2016
Manga has better voice acting though
>>
>>136158303
kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 8442996338905.gif (489 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8442996338905.gif
489 KB, 500x375
Holy fuck cut this NTR shit out. It's /a/'s cuck meme and you sound like children. If you read the manga and you legitimately believe the events at the end constitute NTR you've been brainwashed and need a good long walk out in the real world. Then jump off a bridge.
>>
>>136158303
wiNTR is coming
>>
>>136157919
Yeah it's pretty good. A shame that the NTR meme has killed the threads.
>>
>>136158309
>music is done by Kajiura
Really? It's a fucking miracle we haven't seen anons complaining in threads about Kajiura doing always the same shit.
>>
>>136158298
I can't fix you. Only you can fix yourself.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>136158388
it is a good thing
maybe this way newfags and people who didn't read the manga stays away
>>
>>136158172
let's go for peace for all mankind while we're at it
>>
Well at least this garbage keeps /v/ and Reddit contained so the actual good shows can have good discussion.
>>
>>136158356
It's funny because it's not cuck but it considered NTR because it technically count as one, there's nothing to be mad about it though.
>>
I know nothing about this but is there actually NTR?
>>
>>136157919
I'm not watching this because I only watch 3 anime per season. But if I find time I'll try to watch it because of all the people talking it's good.
>>
>>136158473
No, it's honestly just memes.
>>
>>136158490
Don't fall for it, it's bad to be honest.
>>
>>136158490
please don't watch it. it's shit.
>>
>>136158524
u r shit
>>
>>136158438
>I only watch "good" anime with booby monsters doing limbo
>>
>>136158524
>>136158512
Kill yourselves faggots.
>>136158490
Watch it if you have time. Ignore the fags. It's really good.
>>
>>136158512
I didn't watched yet but I already like this girl in red. I'm watching Haruchika too, so it's not like I have a big taste to begin with.
>>
>>136158555
>>136158561
>>>/v/
>>
>>136157919
>Everything's pretty shit.
Fix your taste then, this season's decent.
>>
>>136158584
epic troll friend
>>
>>136158584
Fuck off back to reddit.
>>136158602
If you honestly think this season's decent, you should just end yourself.
>>
>>136158568
what is haruchika about?
>>
>>136158440
>it considered NTR
Interesting
>because it technically count as one
You OK, anon?

>>136158473
Nah, this one is not count as NTR.
>>
>>136157978
Same with their original stuff.
Great premise, promising start, then after a few eps they manage to fuck it up anyway.

I'd say Working is their only recent show that's consistently good.
>>
>>136158555
>>136158610
hi yes please stop replying to obvious shitposters thanks
>>
>>136158676
You can't stop me
>>
Seriously, just ignore NTR posts including the ones that ask if there is NTR
>>
Isn't it supposed to be shitposting target like OPM? Reddit anime etc
>>
>>136158610
>>136158646
>>136158676
Seriously, go back.
>>>/v/
>>
>>136158710
holy shit I'm getting SO troled right now
>>
>>136158646
Ok, kid.
>>
>>136158710
Kill yourself.
>>
>>136158703
OPM was shit anyway
But this one is decent (so far)
>>
>>136158703
If you mean shonen garbage that only people who have watched less than 10 anime like, yeah.
>>
>>136158440
>it considered NTR because it technically count as one,
dank
>>
>>136158710
>Anything that's not a titservice fap show is a shit /v/ anime
DO I FIT IN YET GUISE?!?! CAN I BE PART OF THE /a/ CLUB!
>>
>>136158473
It's more like the author cucks the readers than any characters getting cucked. He dqngles the KayoxSatoru ship in front of us the entire story and in the span of a single panel, he crushes it.
>>
>>136157919
>Boku dake ga Inai Machi
We called it ERASED.
>>
>>136158747
OPM was amazing, especially if you read the manga before hand and saw all your favourite scenes animated well with a good OST. The only bad thing about it is the bandwagoning.
>>
>>136158818
haha wow what a suprise! well memed
>>
>>136158818
>as if i didn't already figure it out the minute I saw him wearing the same fucking suit.

Nice work sherlock.
>>
>>136158818
You memed us so hard! Thanks for the spoilers but I'm still going to watch it anyways.
>>
>>136157919
The second best this season so far. Check out Rakugo.
>>
>>136158857
Sure you did.
>>
>>136158747
>But this one is decent (so far)
No
>>136158767
>baby's first butterfly effect
Double standards. It's not so special if you watched more than 500 anime and read 200+ manga. And it will be popular you know? Popular among "normal" people. You should hate it
>>
File: 1382198980670.jpg (82 KB, 468x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382198980670.jpg
82 KB, 468x248
i can see the fire
>>
>>136158818
Wow, it's not like everyone on /a/ has already read the manga.
>>
>>136158914
While I agree Rakugo is good, I just found it to be too slow and boring for me. I probably won't watch the rest of it. I'd rather watch edgy anime and fap anime because I have a short attention span and a simple mind.
>>
>>136158924
Only an autistic piece of shit like you would honestly think that this was the most intricate plot of all time. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>136158988
Wew, you're mad that you got spoiled huh?
>>
>>136158988
Aren't you late to the newest Naruto episode or something?
>>
>>136158914
>shoujo
>good
>>
>>136159001
Do you take pride in being an elitist fuck that everyone hates?
>>
>>136158498
>>136158659
>not NTR
Are you guys still in denial? Just because Satoru was happy that she moved on and had a fulfilling life (after all it has been 15 years) that doesn't mean he didn't like her romantically as a kid.

It's still fucking NTR even if the MC is alright with it, it's just a realistic take on what would happen with a time skip like that, and any hard feelings were certainly overwhelmed by happiness from coming back and seeing everyone well and safe.

And it's OK, it doesn't detract from the story, because romance is not the focus, but don't be fucking retards and start denying any romantic developments he had with Kayo as a kid, because the author sure played that up a lot.
>>
gonna watch the show but I am gonna hide the threads here like a disease
they are like shitposter containment threads
>>
>>136159001
How new are you that you didn't think everybody knew this already?
>>
The only reason to watch this is because of the cute loli. Rest of the show is garbage 2bh
>>
>>136159038
It's not shoujo. Besides, one of the best anime of all time is a shoujo so get the fuck out, newfag.
>>
>>136158986
Have you actually seen it? Boku Dake is much slower and has less comedy. It's less easy to digest I'd say. Though both are still rather on the light side.
>>
>>136159088
>Besides, one of the best anime of all time is a shoujo so get the fuck out
>newfag
>>
File: suit.png (817 KB, 1838x622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
suit.png
817 KB, 1838x622
>>136158857
Suits weren't even the same. left one is more blue and has a red tie
>>
File: efa.png (283 KB, 600x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
efa.png
283 KB, 600x337
>>136159088
>shoujo
>best anime of all time
>>
>>136157978
This. Last season Subete looked really promising, but it just completely fell apart. It's only the second episode of this one and already it's turning into a melodrama.
>>
>>136159140
Just because you know how to use greentext doesn't mean you belong here. Plus, it's nice how you totally avoided the fact that you were objectively wrong about the source material's demographic. Now fuck off.
>>
>>136159160
right* has a red tie, my bad.
>>
>>136159174
>I haven't seen or read any shoujo anime.
>>
>>136159039
>>136159055

It's okay if you're angry, the best part of the manga was Satoru discovering it was him anyways.
>>
>>136159220
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>136157919
So far it's been pretty good, but still not my fav, that would be Galko-chan and GATE, you should try them. This is a great season, I'm watching over 10 series, the last time I did that was on spring last year.
>>
>>136159088
>>136159174
>>136159220
>>136159235
samefag
>>
>>136159189
>newfag without minimum trying to acting cool
Go away reddit.
See. I can do this too. Best anime of all time is shoujo, my fuckin sides.
>>
>>136159139
Boku Dake was a lot more interesting though. It kept me hooked, plus the episode wasn't nearly as long.
>>
>>136159277
you too
>>
>>136159220
Of course I haven't, I am not a teenage girl
>>
>>136159277
>I don't know how IP counters work.
Ok, what the fuck is this? Newfag day? How much more of you idiots are we going to get?
>>
>>136159042
Dude, it did not count as NTR due to their relationship fall apart because he's in coma and Kayo can not bear it at some point and moved on not because some netori guy.

It's butthurt and MC and Kayo bore romance feeling toward each other but this is NTR at all. There's no bad guy, it's just pure tragedy.
>>
>>136157919
Han Solo dies.
>>
Spoiling faggot needs to die in a fucking fire.
>>
>>136159313
So you openly admit to the fact that you consider something shit without having seen it? Ok, then. I don't even have to make a witty comment here to prove how much of an imbecile you are.
>>
>>136159320
>*damage control*
Yeah you are not getting out of this buddy, sorry
>>
>>136159343
By the hand of his son Kylo Ren.
>>
>>136159400
Here's your reply.
>>
>>136159365
I don't have to eat shit to know it tastes bad
>>
>>136159434
His real name is Ben Solo, anon
>>
>>136159350
Don't read threads about story based anime adaptations, autist. Nothing to discuss here except funposting/shitpostin and spoilers
>>
>how much NTR in this anime?
well NTR starts when the MC is 10 years old and continues until he is 26
So 16 years worth of NTR
>>
>>136158914
>Fujobait good
Don´t you have your own containment board?
>>
guys don't watch this
This is too mainstream probably everyone on reddit and tumblr watches it
soon it will be in top 10 anime to watch list
DO NOT watch DO NOT become a sheep
>>
>>136159477
>>136159490
Oh boy, all of you get a prize reply!
>>
>>136158285
Rakugo.
>>
on a scale from 1 to Tachibana-san how much cucking is there
>>
>>136159669
1, the culprit cuck him from his waifu
>>
>>136158831

This is getting there pretty fast too.
>>
Please tell me the whole thread is bait.
>>
>>136158710

Oh shit good one. So clever and original
>>
>>136159648
>>136159645
Samefagging this hard. It had potential, but it panders way too much to those lonely women. Doesn´t help that the mangaka did some yaoi stuff before. The reason Boku dake is number one, is cause is tell a tale of second chance without dwelling into powerfantasies and waifufaggots. And no, let the show finish before you say "bu-but the loli and the pizza girl".

Inb4 you post a ss with erased cookies.
>>
>>136159786
>power fantasies
Because everyone has the power to go back in time and prevent death, right?
>>
>>136157919
There are at least 10 good anime this season, at least 3 of which are better than this series
if you dont watch anime then dont talk shit about it you fucking /v/ermin
>>
>>136159042
It's not NTR if you have any sort of reading comprehension.
>>
Was invested but was spoiled and so now my expectations have plummeted.
>>
>read the manga before the anime was even announced
>not many people were reading it so discussion was scarce
>anime comes and shitposting everywhere

why
>>
>>136159976
>guy saves the girl and deeply in love
>when he wakes up, he sees her with someone else's baby
>>
>>136160050
>deeply in love
This is where you are wrong and the NTR meme falls apart.
>>
>>136158653
A boy (Haruta) and a girl (Chika) solving mysteries in the music club. It's lazy but Chika is charismatic, so I like it.
>>
>>136160079
ok but he saved the girl so she must have waited 15 years
>>
>>136160047

Cause it's apparently the bar none AOTS if not AOTY after like 2 episodes and MAL losing it's fucking shit over another passable A-1 show yet again. Apparently all they have to do is something like this for people to go completely fucking ballistic over a show and call it especially beautiful when if anything it just looks like their production quality is still holding together. I don't know what it is about this show or if people are just starved at this point for anything kind of mature and dramatic in a modern setting but like fuck if it's not the easy winning formula with Western audiences. Now enjoy the inevitable hype backlash and shitposting for it all folks.
>>
>>136159042
And that's not NTR, anon.

Let's say this guy>>136159322 gets it.
>>
>>136160189
>this show
>anywhere near aots
>>
>>136159976
I think you're the one without reading comprehension, he clearly had romantic feelings for Kayo.
>>
>>136160195
Source material doesn't matter
If anon feels like it is NTR It is NTR
>>
>>136160185
He had many many reasons for saving her though. She may have liked him due to all the shit he did for her, but she moved on. I guess it would have been sweet if she waited decades for him and an actual relationship may have been started, but the author chose to go for a more realistic approach which is fine, but not NTR.
>>
>>136160050
>guy saves the girl and deeply in love
It's puppy love not deeply in love.
>when he wakes up, he sees her with someone else's baby
He's in coma and she moved on from him before this happen.

See?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (112 KB, 419x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed.jpg
112 KB, 419x350
>>136157919
Ir eally like this Anime. Probably the only good thing to watch this Winter besides Dimension W which is my favorite so far
>>
>>136159786
>implying Boku Machi doesn't pander to lolifags

There's a reason they're so upset about the non-existent NTR.
>>
>>136160257

The people have spoken clearly, just look around you. It's a pretty scarce season too so it stands out all the more, that probably has a lot to do with it, that and the marketing and just kind of show and tone it invokes. It's literally at that point where you just sort of have to even attempt to do those sorts of things in a Winter season and people will lose their fucking minds over your show. Standards are incredibly low when it comes to anime and it's current core audience after all. Either that or impossible depending on the names involved. I mean Shouwa Genroku is a pretty good off the beaten path show and Dimension W hasn't even been that bad either but neither will ever be as ridiculously revered as this show is already with the Deen label and some largely unknown studio label like 3HZ attached to it at any point.
>>
>>136160354
Nah, they´re just too invested in the MC and the loli. They will get over it.
>>
File: 34252.jpg (93 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
34252.jpg
93 KB, 480x480
>>136160365
AOTS is a meme and we're not even past the third week yet.
you people need to calm down.
>>
>>136160354
>non-existant NTR
It's NTR alright, on a reader level, it's definitely a shocking twist that upset many people, because they were expecting the author to actually follow with the romantic setup Kayo and Satoru had.

>>136160195
I'd say it's still NTR, just because it doesn't have Satoru suffering over it (because I understand, as I say, that it's quite a realistic take) it doesn't mean the author didn't intend for it to be shocking after he had written all the romantic setup between them.
>>
File: hand_holding1.png (2 MB, 1280x1085) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hand_holding1.png
2 MB, 1280x1085
>>
The amount of NTR-deniers in this thread scare me
>>
>>136160365
this season is one of the best we've got in a while
its just that you are too much of a reddit to enjoy good shows like pandora and sekko boys
just stop spouting "this season is shit" every season and start watching anime or get the fuck out
>>
>>136160488
>they were expecting the author to actually follow with the romantic setup Kayo and Satoru had
Speak for yourself, anyone that was expecting a 10 year old girl to wait decades for a person that might never wake up is just delusional.
>>
>>136160504
This is the purest form of love, with no sexual desires involved
>>
>>136160504
At least they didn't interlock their fingers.
>>
>>136160365

Maybe on MAL where A-1+noitaminA is pretty much an instant ticket to top 50 all time status. They've literally managed to overhype and put this show on such a pedestal already that it's already in their top 30. Not that I care about MAL rankings but that's the kind of reception it's getting elsewhere, it's apparently just utterly perfect for being an okay 7.5/10 tier actually decent noitaminA that's currently on schedule show so far.

Then again I also remember people insisting how smart and witty their last noitaminA run Subete Ga F was last season and just oh so pretty and beautifully animated for again just being kind of okay looking. I mean fuck to me if there's a show that's surprising good looking this season it's Dimension W's premiere. I liked how it portrayed a setting besides modern Japan and schools especially and to be honest I found the cinematography just as good if not better than this show. Frankly I'm not even seeing what people are raving about cinematography wise so far in this show. Like what you put a letterbox format on something and suddenly it's ingenious directing? I mean I know anime is in a massive rut with shit incompetent directors everywhere who just look to cut corners mainly but still.
>>
Do japanese have the same kind of discussions?
Or only weebs are NTR fags?
>>
>>136160488
I think you confuse NTR with 'plot twist for shock value'. Again, this is not NTR in any sense.
>>
>>136160552

Shut the fuck up about the reddit meme. What does that even fucking mean. Use actual words and descriptions that hold meaning otherwise I have no fucking idea what you're even trying to imply and it's you that needs to get the fuck out
>>
>>136160576
Do you want them to cancel the show and burn all copies of the anime?
>>
>>136160634
that would be preferable to animating the NTR scene
>>
>>136160634
I would have fap material for the rest of my life. It's a fair tradeoff.
>>
>>136160607
>What does that even fucking mean
It means you have to go back there to discuss your mature anime for mature people like yourself
>>
>>136160577

It probably just reminds them of Steins;Gate, another pretty good show that was apparently the absolute greatest thing ever that I just didn't realize.
>>
>>136158097
I'd fuck that mom so hard.
>>
This show is bad, season is good though.
>>
>>136160533
Because it's not NTR, Dumbass. You can said it's a shitt plot twist, suck cliffhanger and so on but this is not NTR.
>>
>>136160662

I don't post on reddit so your dumb meme you try to use as a catch all is complete nonsense and just a dumb meme.
>>
>>136160559
Do you have any reading comprehension? It says right there that people expected it before the twist, you fucking idiot.

>>136160603
How is it not NTR when the love interest is with another man? As much as it makes sense according to the circumstances (and Satoru actually doesn't seem to care aside from being happy that she's safe and had a fulfilling life), it's still NTR.
>>
>>136160504
l-lewd
>>
>>136158285
Obv Dagashi Kashi anon pls
>>
>>136160662
>mature anime
oxymoron?
>>
>>136160674

I'm pretty sure that's exactly the reason. People go apeshit over stories with time travel/time loops, especially if their presented in a more "mature" format with Yuki Kajiura hype music played over the scenes.
>>
>>136160703
If you seriously call this series the only and best series this season then you'll surely find like minded people there
>>
>>136160701
It's not a cliffhanger, read the raws, the baby is Hiromi's and she's grateful to Satoru for saving her. He's surprised but doesn't hold any hard feelings, he's just happy about everyone being alright.

Airi becomes the main love interest again and then he decides to not meet her in this timeline so she doesn't have trouble because of him.
>>
>>136160189
>anything kind of mature
Anything with cheap portion of drama is now mature as it seems, okay.
>>
>>136160791

being MC of this is suffering
>>
>>136160712
>people expected it before the twist
manchildren like you expected it. i never had any romantic expectations for satoru because this was obviously first and foremost a mystery. romance is just an extra.

while you were wondering wether kayo was waiting for him i was just wondering what happened to all the others in general. and what we ogt in the end was something rather realistic.
>>
>>136160825
id murder the entire class for kayo
>>
File: 32.jpg (258 KB, 2240x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
32.jpg
258 KB, 2240x1600
NTR ENDING
>>
>>136160712
The fact that the MC went into a coma is a plot twist. Kayo having a baby with Hiromi is not a twist and makes complete sense in context.
>>
File: 33.jpg (308 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
33.jpg
308 KB, 1120x1600
>>136160916
Face of a mind-broken cuck.
>>
>>136160916
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THOSE EYES?
>>
>>136160916
Nah, she fucked MC while he was in a coma
The baby is his
>>
>>136160701
>shit plot twist
Which is what makes it NTR duhh.
Or plot-twist is some special form of media term that it does not apply to anything else? like turning one genre into another?
>>
>>136160789

Fucking read then cause I never said anything of the sort, I said the community at large is absolutely losing it's fucking mind over this show and that it just strikes mere as merely competent and okay as if A-1 is actually somewhat trying for a change which is apparently enough to be considered AOTS with their level of marketing and influence over the masses. Time Travel+Older character+competent directing/adapting+playing some Kajiura music apparently makes you the absolute show of the season if not year to the anime community now after only 2 episodes and the shows already fucking over. That fucking easy, that's the point I'm trying to make. In the end it's either going to suffer from a massive hype backlash now or be the next massively overrated A-1 Pictures melodrama adaptation in the end like Your Lie In April.

But I guess none of that matters, you just want to use your dumb meme so go on then.
>>
>>136160970
Read the text and look at the image.
>>
>>136160898
>manchildren like you expected it. i never had any romantic expectations for satoru because this was obviously first and foremost a mystery. romance is just an extra.

I expect all aspects of the plot to make fucking sense. I know romance is not the main focus but if the author wasn't going to do shit with the romance aspect aside from the shock value of the twist, it's a fucking waste of time.

I really think you're the manchildren here, expecting people to hold the same low expectations as you.

>while you were wondering wether kayo was waiting for him i was just wondering what happened to all the others in general. and what we ogt in the end was something rather realistic.
Are you an idiot? I was expecting to know about everyone too, and I understand the circumstances of what happened, it's obviously a realistic take on a time skip, that doesn't mean I have to like it.
>>
>>136160913
That's some dedication.
>>
>>136161008
No way. The mom, wouldn't let that happen without her supervision.
>>
>>136160962
Makes sense in a realistic way, but it's definitely a twist considering how much setup there was between them.
>>
/a/ is surely fall into a new level of low if people seriously arguing about whenever it's NTR or not.
>>
>>136160712
>the love interest is with another man
Because she stop being one before she's with another man?

Dude, it's a plot twist not NTR. You can called it a cheap twist because the author was a dick but that's it.
>>
>>136160825
I want to hold hands with her.
>>
>>136161064
Doesn't explain who the father is.
>>
>>136161153
Hiromi, read the raws.
>>
>>136160791
what went wrong with airi?
did they remove that part from the manga?
>>
>>136160847

Pretty much unfortunately. Even the slightest kind of weepy melodrama is enough to make anime fans lose their shit now. Just look at what Maeda is able to do and how popular shows like Your Lie In April are. Bonus points if your show involves cute girl dying. I mean fuck this show already looks ready to invoke the anime fan melodrama standards with the implication that the childhood friend girl character is a goner, they even did it while depicting snow which invokes the likes of Kanon and many a live action Japanese melodrama. It's no wonder the shows so popular when it's playing those sorts of cards. God forbid if they actually show the childhood girlfriend dying and Yuki Aoi gets her Oscar speech scene with Kajiura going buck wild on the sad songs it invoke so many anime fan triggers that they will switch to calling it the anime of the decade I can see it already.
>>
Was curious on what the plebs thought of it. And fuck, they are loving it with 10/10 reviews already before the show even reached episode 3, and is rated top 40 of all anime shows. Well, I can´t say much since I also like it, and we have been starved for a good show since Ping Pong.
>>136161036
>Time Travel+Older competent character+competent directing/adapting
I like all of those, and so do most people, nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>136161188
No, it's something that happens further into the story.

They did remove a lot of her scenes though.
>>
>>136161113
The moment the MC went into a coma, all expectations of Kayo and the MC having a relationship were lost. At the very least, the fact the Kayo had moved on should have been on the backs of everyone's mind once he woke up decades in the future. If you were fully expecting her to wait for him after the twist the that's just delusional.
>>
>>136161184
Raws, do I look like some Korean to you. I can't read Chinese runes.
>>
>>136160970
MC is happy
She is happy
Everyone is happy
Anon.... Anon is butthurt as usual
They are never happy
They draw their NTR forks and burn them all
>>
>>136160825
This might seem pretty fucked up, but l'd love to just go for a walk with her.
Again, sorry if this was offensive.
>>
>>136161195
While Maeda and April is pure garabge, I see nothing wrong with Boku Dake, is telling a story that is rarely told in the way it is told. MC is a character too, so that helps.
>>
>>136161017
>shit plot twist
>Which is what makes it NTR duhh.

...I better fuck off at this point.
>>
>>136161232
does it mean he goes forward and back in time a few times?
>>
>>136161073
anon, you don't get it. it's all your headcanon.
even satoru wouldn't expect to have a future with kayo after what happened.
they were simply not at that part of a relationship. it'd be ntr if they actually had signs of a relationship before the incident.

this early in the relationship, anything can happen. especially if kayo is still in freaking grade school.
>>
>>136161270
>Guy goes back in time and relives his childhood, save this girl he didn't talk to from the killer, her shit home, and abusive mother.
>Gets in a coma. While he's sleeping for 15 years, he lost his second childhood years.
>When he saved her from death, she's getting pounded in bed by other men.
>>
>>136161329
Think SG but MC fails less than Okabe.
>>
>>136161073
>>136161073
>if the author wasn't going to do shit with the romance aspect aside from the shock value of the twist, it's a fucking waste of time.
Have you ever watch 5cm/s? Because that's what he did with MC and loli. It's not a waste of time.
>>
>>136160552
Sekko Boys? Are you kidding? That series is shit from its core
>>
>>136161449
MC is better man than you and I will ever be, that´s why we like him and hate the faggot trap, and the culprit putting him in the coma.
>>
>>136161339
that's what a cuck would said
>>
>>136157919
It gets really dark.

Also people only like it for the women abuse lol
>>
>>136161449
You have to remember that saving her was necessary to save his fucked up future. He didn't go back in time to relive his childhood and play good samaritan so he could fuck a 10 year old.
>>
>>136161195
Or, you know, the show could actually be good this time around.
But I know that won't matter because in a month or two /a/ will completely shit all over this show because it's popular. It's already starting to happen. This place is so predictable.
>>
>>136161256
>The moment the MC went into a coma, all expectations of Kayo and the MC having a relationship were lost.
Speak about yourself here, plenty of people still had expectations.

> At the very least, the fact the Kayo had moved on should have been on the backs of everyone's mind once he woke up decades in the future.
It was a possibility, yes.

>If you were fully expecting her to wait for him after the twist the that's just delusional.
It made sense from a storytelling standpoint. Did you really expect the author to waste so much romantic setup in a cheap twist just for shock value? Even if he wanted a realistic take on the coma, he retroactively made all the cute romantic scenes into a waste of fucking time that could've been used for more useful stuff to the plot.

She doesn't even appear after chapter 35, it's like the author used up her character after the twist, it's understandable in the sense that Satoru wouldn't want to bring her into his last stand against sensei, but she's hardly even mentioned, even though she was so important for most of the story.

Satoru accepted it, and I do understand it too, but I'm just baffled about all this denial over what happened. So many people saying shit like "I expected it" or "he never liked her in that way" when it obviously was a fucking twist.
>>
>>136161213

Show is good so far, but MAL is way too easily impressed right out of the gate whenever a show like this comes along to take remotely seriously. I'm surprised only two of them have tried to review it so far and that the reviews are legible considering the place is basically full of hype kids who probably can't wait to give it 10/10 and "fit in".
>>
>>136161477
I see.
It sounds nice
>>
>>136161339
>even satoru wouldn't expect to have a future with kayo after what happened.
Of coure, and he accepts it that way. And I can understand Kayo too, it's still a shitty twist played upon the expectations of readers after a lot of romantic setup.

>anon, you don't get it. it's all your headcanon.
do you even know what headcanon means?
>>
>>136161561
You seems to get all the detail then what're you so mad about?

People don't called it NTR?
>>
>>136161554

It is good so far, just not anime fucking Jesus top 30 all goddamn time good and certainly not the cinematographic visual masterpiece people are claiming it is, especially because we've only have like 40 minutes of content maybe. It's just that it has all the cliches and triggers that sites like MAL love like time travel, dying girl, "maturity" and a Yuki Kajiura soundtrack so all the good aspects of the first couple of episodes are amplified several thousand percent at least for all the hype kids as somebody else pointed out already.

/a/ will do it's part in counterbalancing the retarded hyping and overcompensate in the long run by being equally if not more retarded I'm sure and it'll be impossible to discuss it here in a couple weeks like any other show.
>>
>>136161545
I remember his mom died, but how did he travel in the past again?

If he did put the killer in jail and time resumed, why not hook up with her. You and others are making it sound like they had no romantic connection whatsoever.
>>
>>136161519
5cm/s was completely about the romance and the loss

This is a thriller and mystery story with a romantic side aspect to it, if he wanted to throw romance into the mix he should've gone through with it instead of wasting time that could have used on the actual main plot, just because he wanted to have a shocking twist.

I still like it, and I read the raws even, but it definitely made the series look worse to me, because so much space was wasted in Kayo and Satoru crushing on each other only for her to appear for 10 pages after the coma and then not being mentioned again.
>>
>>136161646
by headcanon, i'm referring to that non-existant "romantic setup" you're talking about.
because seriously, i'm not seeing it. some people called it puppy love, and i thought of it as something along those lines too.

don't get me wrong, it's a little dissapointing for sure. but not entirely unexpected. and certainly nothing as heavy as NTR.
>>
Anime is simply amazing...In less words.It has a great plot and the in
very first episode you will love the main character and his
uniqueness.While watching anime you will be getting the feeling of
watching a movie this the first i've seen which delivers that.There are
scenes which will make at the edge of the seat before you know it.The
voice actor of the protagonist (Shinnosuke Mitsushima) was his debut
and he nailed it and he deserves a special applause.This anime will
keep your mind in the story till the end of the episode and that's a
big thing.It has great opening and ending song even though i don't
understand Japanese the songs are good to hear.Their are no negatives i
can point out in the anime.Art is great and it has nice background
music.Anime overall is a must watch anime if you are looking for
something good!! there hasn't been anime like this in a while..Must
watch! These kind of anime really come only once in a while.I can't wait to
watch the next episode.This anime is EPIC! :-)
>>
>>136161135
>>136161283
Jesus fuck anons
>>>/d/
>>
This is probably the kind of show that A-1 does best with if you look at that track records since Ano Hana and shows like Your Lie In April. I don't know why they don't just exclusively stick to this sort of thing and drop trying to do the shitty light novel cash grab things. If they did they'd probably instantly become the most popular studio out there bar none.
>>
>>136161561
>romantic setup
It wasn't a "romantic" setup at all though. The time they spent together had to be naturally shown due to the fact that he had to stay by her side at every chance he could get to make sure she wouldn't fucking die. This includes getting along well with her, making her trust him and all those other "romantic" moments they shared. He had to act like a 10 year old that liked her and wanted to be friends with her so she would let her gaurd around him. Sure, it wasn't all just him manipulating her as the more time he spent with her, learning about her situation and how bad she has things, the more he wanted to genuinely save her.

Also, he didn't "accept" that she had moved on. >>136160970
I don't know how anyone can read this page and not see that his joy that Kayo is alive, well and happy is completely genuine.
>>
>>136161695
Basically yes, I'm baffled at the denial of whatever feelings Kayo and Satoru had (plenty of people insist that he never liked romantically) and people saying it's not NTR when "love interest is with another man" is literally NTR, even if it makes sense in context.
>>
all this really does make me wonder wether this page >>136160916 was meant to be a twist like the NTRfags are screaming here.
the way i saw it, it was a mix between shock and the fact that kayo had a future.
>>
>HS has shitty video
>Commie has forced typesetting
>GJM is fucking slow
Why must I suffer so? Why isn't there a group that would just retime CR subs and slap them over a decent raw?
>>
>>136161777
I understand your feeling, dude. I also think the coma twist suck as well.
>>
>>136161783
>by headcanon, i'm referring to that non-existant "romantic setup" you're talking about.
>because seriously, i'm not seeing it.

Anon, you seem nice enough that I would make you a collage of all the cute romance about them, but I don't have time to. Even if you could call it puppy love on Satoru's side, she certainly held feelings for him deeper than that, thanks to him saving her.

There was a setup alright, the twist was understandable in the context of the time skip, but it was still a betrayal of reader's expectations until the coma.
>>
Serious question time. From 1-10, how much would you love this series if the following happened:

>"Satarou"
> MC turns around
> MC´s tears runs down his cheecks
> "Eh...why are you crying?
> "I´m just happy to see you"
> "Idiot * she blushes
> She reach out and hold his hand

- No baby
- She waited for him
AOTY or you like the twist instead?
>>
>>136161889
>plenty of people insist that he never liked romantically
Let them be, you can not force it to them.

>people saying it's not NTR when "love interest is with another man" is literally NTR
Well, I better shut up about this part otherwise it'll be a long talk.
>>
>>136161927
because you can do it yourself
>>
>>136162130
Bad fiction/10
>>
>>136162080
Did you actually think the Satou and Kayo were just going to grow up together and start a relationship happily ever after, forgetting the reason he came to the past in the first place? Did you not once think that he was going to have to return to the future eventually? Did you think that all the setup with Airi was pointless too?

I seriously don't know how people were expecting him to end up with Kayo in the end.
>>
>>136162228
Satoru*
>>
>>136161885
>He had to act like a 10 year old that liked her and wanted to be friends with her so she would let her gaurd around him.
Anon, are you dense enough to not notice that he actually liked her when he was a child?

>I don't know how anyone can read this page and not see that his joy that Kayo is alive, well and happy is completely genuine.
Oh, I'm not saying it isn't.

>Also, he didn't "accept" that she had moved on.
He did though, he was surprised at the kid in chapter 35, and at her marrying Hiromi, but he didn't have any hard feelings about her, probably because all he could think of was about how great it was that everyone was safe and that she had a fulfilling life.

He also accepts other stuff, like Airi not knowing him, and he decides to not meet her again after he did on the hospital.
>>
>>136162228
Because self insert
>>
How the MC went into coma?
>>
>>136162228
I think people that think he'll end up with eirher Kayo or Airi must be new to this kind of story.
>>
>>136161535
Thats what a guy who self inserts would say
>>
>>136162330
a basketball hit his head
>>
>>136162228
>Did you actually think the Satou and Kayo were just going to grow up together and start a relationship happily ever after, forgetting the reason he came to the past in the first place?
How are those two things mutually exclusive?

>Did you not once think that he was going to have to return to the future eventually?
He hasn't done so yet though.

>Did you think that all the setup with Airi was pointless too?
What? Not at all, considering she actually served another purpose, by triggering his memories so he could remember sensei being the murderer. Her role different than just being a love interest, she's the person who trusted him, the only reason he didn't break in 2006. Him deciding to not meeting her again could very much be the greatest act of love to her.

All the romantic setup with Kayo on the other hand was a waste of time, this >>136160970 page could've had the same effect whether they were just friends or had feelings for each other, but the author still decided it was a good idea to show how much they were crushing on each other, just to make a twist out of how she moved on during the time skip.

>I seriously don't know how people were expecting him to end up with Kayo in the end.
Probably because until the coma she played the main love interest part, I don't understand how you can claim she wasn't.
>>
>>136161195
You are genuinely funny dude, Anti Aniplex-kun, even if unintentionally so.
>>
>>136162330
Pizza-chan gave him a kiss on the forehead.
>>
Is the manga already finished?
>>
>>136162756
Meme answer - yes.
Actual answer - no and it will probably end around the same time the anime does. Maybe.
>>
>>136162756
It will be finished in March.
>>
Does anyone finds funny how people are so understanding that Kayo moved on but they don't find it weird how obsessed Kenya and Sawada are with the murderer?
>>
>was reading raws
>culprit-san appears after so long
holy shit
>>
File: well.jpg (56 KB, 704x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
well.jpg
56 KB, 704x396
>dude likes the girl but now she has a baby
>10/10 amazing storytelling AOTY of decade
>>
>>136163141
>Long time no see, Satoru
I'm fucking hyped, I can't wait for chapter 43
>>
>>136163202
Is there a problem?
>>
>>136162899
>Kayo moved on
romantically
>>
>>136163202
Dude nice shitpost
>>
>>136163245
Not really, she doesn't appear anymore past 10 pages into chapter 35.

After that, it's only Satoru, his mother, Ken'ya and Sawada (who are bros now).
>>
File: 1392093671674.jpg (96 KB, 840x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392093671674.jpg
96 KB, 840x700
>>136163288
don't you lie to me
>>
>>136163215
the part where he decided to not greet airi breaks my heart, damn
>>
>>136163353
I'm sorry anon, but she's completely dropped from the plot after the twist.

Airi also appears for a few pages, and after a few chapters of Satoru thinking about her, he decides to not involve her in his life, avoiding meeting her again, butterfly effect style.
>>
>>136163452
That was a great scene, that handwave was the perfect send off.
>>
>Just read last 5 chapter manga
Welp that was completely bullshit.
The culprit completely BTFO MC.
The MC power ironically cannot save himself
The NTR out of nowhere.
Time to dropped this show, i cannot bear myself to watch those for a second time
>>
>>136163556
continue with the raws, anon
>>
>>136161297

It's pretty standard J-Drama style storytelling really. Also you should watch more shit from other countries and mediums if you find this exceptionally amazing.
>>
>>136163590
Spoil me all what happened after that. Did the MC break?
>>
>>136163202
Stop self inserting as the Mc retard. He didn't even like her. Find a girlfriend to fuck or something
>>
>>136163643
MC&Co are about to BTFO the culprit
>>
>>136163643
nope, he's glad she's married
sensei still alive
mc decided to not involve airi anymore
and i've still got 2 more chapters to go
>>
NTR and Cuck meme asaid.

Did people really believe MC think of loli and Pizza just as friend? I mean the story make it very obvious that it's not.
>>
>>136163688
He is an idiot if i were him i would try to search for the proffesor ans kill him, then live happily ever after with Airi. How hard can be finding your own teacher from school be?
>>
>>136163667
B-b-b-but muh kayo!!!!! Muh pizza-chan!!!!!!!
>>
>>136163771
he's not teacher anymore, some hotshot rich guy.
MC lost his memories too
>>
>>136163776
He'll hook up with Pizza chan in the end you'll see
>>
>>136163643
Read the thread, the last posts have been literally all about it.

Here is a summary:

He comes to terms with how everyone (including himself) have changed, he meets Airi, he tries to remember who the fuck was the culprit, he talks with Kenya and Sawada who have been investigating all this time, he remembers Sensei by thinking about Airi, he decides to not meet Airi again to spare her the suffering and he goes after Sensei's supposed new victim, in what's obviously a parallel to the trap he fell in at the end of the childhood arc. Last chapter ends with him facing Sensei on a bridge

>>136163667
>He didn't even like her.
Now, that's a fucking lie if I ever saw one.
>>
File: Brain Problems.jpg (54 KB, 192x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Brain Problems.jpg
54 KB, 192x220
>>136163621
>exceptionally amazing
nobody said that, you need to stop being such a fucking autist. and no, you're not the only one who ever enjoyed media from other countries/sources.

for fucks sake shut up and kill yourself.
>>
>>136157919

Wow this does sound good, it's a premise I really enjoy. Thanks OP, today, you were not a fag.
>>
>>136163819
Rich guy? Then why the fuck does he kills people.
>>
>>136163761
There are retards like >>136163667

Satoru has obvious romantic interest in both, depending on the time period.
>>
Thanks for the spoilers, now I don't need to watch this NTR piece of shit. God bless you /a/
>>
>>136163860
>he's evil simply because he is
kills people to fill the hole in his heart
>>
>>136163860
Self satisfaction, he made this pretty clear in his backstory.
>>
>>136163886
Wow you have problems dude. If you wnat to drop this just because of that. Its not true by the way
>>
>>136163864
Thats just you idiot. Show me a page that. Implies that he feels like that about the loli
>>
>>136163886
For once i glad read the spoilers, saved from trainwreck
>>
I once kind of liked a girl and we almost dated but we weren't that into each other and went our separate ways. She then got a boyfriend two years later. I got NTR'd pretty hard, huh?
>>
>>136163989
>not true
It's certainly true that she had a baby with Hiromi, whether you think it's NTR or just a shitty twist that came with the coma, that's another issue.
>>
>>136163886
He did not end up with his love interest but it's not exactly NTR, anon. Also, MC's a fucking bro.
>>
File: 1377471035080.png (186 KB, 361x301) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1377471035080.png
186 KB, 361x301
>>136163989
you really shouldn't care when some autist drops a show because of some random reason. this is how i can tell that you're new.
it's like you WANT to have even more faggots in these threads
>>
>tfw you'll never feel satorus moms lips on ur dick
>>
>>136164053
Get the fuck outta you goddamn cuckold.
>>
>>136164053
You just said you didn't liked her that much so you went away. Thats not NTR stop being an insecure beta faggot
>>
>>136163860
old habits die hard
>>
I like it. Definitely in top 3 that i watch.
>>
>>136164093
Its not that its just their autistic thinking that bothers me
>>
>>136164035
>Calling her cute and blushing
>Blushing at the thought of going in a date with her
>Blushing at hugging and holding hands
Are you really this dense?

She's as much of a love interest as Airi.
>>
i liked that this series' villain is so hateable
>>
File: 1444074680810.png (472 KB, 844x1070) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444074680810.png
472 KB, 844x1070
>>136164067
You talk like one of "them", get out with your sick fetish dude.
>>
>>136164136
Habit huh? It kind of makes me want to kill someone right know
>>
just skim thru to chapter 42, that encounter though
all my hype
>>
>>136164035
I really doesn't matter what Anon shows you if you are dense and can't read between the lines but don't worry, you are hardly the only sperg with those traits on /a/.
>>
>>136164053
>we weren't into each other
>went separate ways by choice
Are you a fucking idiot? That's not even remotely close to the manga.
>>
>>136164158
The Anime haven't show anything to imply that he likes Airi
>>
>>136164197
Elaborate.
>>
>>136164264
You are into NTR and don't try to deny it.
>>
>>136164259
Read the fucking manga.
>>
>>136164322
No worry, I'm not, it's just I don't want to trigger some of them by said it's not NTR.

I hate a long ass conversation, anon.
>>
>>136164213
so you've murdered before huh :^)
>>
>>136158375
I saw what you did anon, and I appreciated it.
I'm sorry you didn't get any (You)s, I thought it was funny at least.
>>
>>136164951
Samefag
>>
>>136157919
>Why the fuck aren't you watching it?
I don't like NTR.
>>
>>136165068
>not looking at poster count
Since this is the shitposting thread, I'll go ahead and baka desu.
Everyone in this thread that seriously considers this the best of the season, and everyone that keeps circlejerking about how godly the anime is needs to end themselves immediately. Read the manga, or fuck right off.
>>
File: 1440809214017.png (513 KB, 632x712) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440809214017.png
513 KB, 632x712
>>136161783
>by headcanon, i'm referring to that non-existant "romantic setup" you're talking about.

You denialfags are hilarious.
It's fine, it's not shameful to feel you got NTR'd, you don't need to try so hard to convince yourself.

In the end it's just another fiction.
>>
this anime will be a huge disappointment for people who like to self insert themselves in the mc to make up for their sad pathetic life, for others, boku dake might be AOTY
>>
>>136165461
Haha yeah thats exactly what i think. Fuck those NTR guys
>>
File: 1444143675175.png (157 KB, 263x445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444143675175.png
157 KB, 263x445
>>136165325
apparently i'm the only one who doesn't think that handholding sets a relationship in stone
>>
>>136165461
>>136165545
Agreed, my good sirs. This might even be AOTD (Anime of the Decade.) I'm so glad there's at least one cerebral anime out there in a season that would otherwise be nothing but tripe.
>>
Are there raws out past chapter 34, or all of the developments we know of stop there?

Because if chapter 34 is the latest chapter out, then I doubt the NTR will stick around for long. Unless the author really wants to push Airi as the love interest
>>
>>136157919
>>136165843
>>
>>136165966
Raws are up to 42 now anon.
>>
>>136157919
>Why the fuck aren't you watching it?
Because it is so much worse than the manga
>>
>If the guy doesn't suffer it isn't NTR!

Some newfags in here. There's plenty of NTR doujins where the husband doesn't find out or give a shit.
>>
>>136166293
Yeah, but the husband doesn't usually cry for joy over the fact that the girl is alive and well and is living her life happily. It's not NTR.
>>
>>136165890
Dimension W is a good one too.
>>
>>136165966
>then I doubt the NTR will stick around for long. Unless the author really wants to push Airi as the love interest
The author shot both ship down, no more revival, the manga will end within 2 chapter.
>>
>>136166618
satoru will disappear won't he
>>
>>136165323
What's better?
>>
>>136166753
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>136166867
I've watched all shows airing this season, I just wanted to laugh at his newfag taste.
>>
>>136160504
They don't end up together, the dude ends up in a 15 year coma because of the killer who happens to be his school teacher. The manga is still going so I don't know how it is going to end.
>>
I've never heard "Shitake" before, what does it actually translate as?
>>
File: 1313613920045.png (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1313613920045.png
10 KB, 400x400
>just finished watching the 2 episodes of boku dake
>thought it was alright and decide to check the threads for everyone's thoughts
>it's just a bunch of autistic newfags telling each other to fuck off to /v/ and reddit
There's goes another anime I like I can't have a decent discussion on /a/.
>>
>>136167510
>decent discussion on /a/.

What?
>>
>>136167484
I'm pretty sure it's a kind of mushroom.
>>
>>136167510
For serious discussions, go to MAL.
>>
>>136167757
>>136167620
I'm not asking for anything serious or no fun posting. Just a thread were we actually talk about the show like they do in the moeshit threads.
>>
>>136167853
>like they do in the moeshit threads.

They just dump pictures and discuss yuri shipping, they hardly talk about the show.
>>
File: 1452822145680.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452822145680.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>136157919
dat opening spoilers
teacher is the girls killer(guy standing outside the window at the end of episode 2) kenya is the mom killer(red eye)
>>
>>136168087
has it been confirmed in the manga that Kenya's the killer in the present day?
>>
>>136157919
Did they ever explain his power? or is it just convenience bullshit
>>
So in the manga, now that he's woken up, does that mean Gaku, the teacher/serial killer, will come back to try and kill Satoru before he can regain his memories?
>>
>>136165890

You know there are other "good" genres and "cerebral" anime besides weepy melodrama. This is what I hate about the anime community, it's like the only kinds of shows it can agree on as "good" are pretentious rambling talky fanservice shit like Monogatari series or overwrought melodrama based on a novel or manga primed for live action like what A-1 is trying to put out lately. It's starting to look like they might not even be able to stick to the personal betterment and save your mother storyline, they're just going to have to add the bit about the sad girl in the snow that died that has to be saved now too in order to make it feel like a visual novel thing so the otaku can feel somewhat included now too.
>>
>>136168245
>explaining some fucking back in time travel gimmick bullshit
Are you seriously this retarded or are you 'merely pretending'?
>>
>>136166753

It shouldn't be about what's "better" but what's also good, that's what's fucked up about the anime community, for something to be seen as good something always apparently must be seen as lesser and the lines are so hard and clearly drawn in the sand by now there's nowhere else for most shows to go. Anime fans have really samey taste now too, don't let the threads of arguing and shitposting fool you.
>>
>>136168245
He explain how his power work in ep.1, no mention of how he get this power though.
>>
>>136168290
He already came back, the latest chapter ended with them facing off
>>
>>136167853

Do you really want a thread full of people circlejerking over who the best girl is. This show is like the most positively received show in ages too, what are you even whining about. Try being a fan of sci-fi, finding some of those shows decent and see how great the threads for those always when you realize that the community can never find them "good" or have anything with threads discussing how shitty they are literally anywhere unless they have some stupid cute girl angle like Plastic Memories.
>>
>>136168452
>>136168601
Why are you always so upset Aniplex guy?
>>
File: lolike.jpg (17 KB, 300x265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lolike.jpg
17 KB, 300x265
>>136157919
But I am watching it OP. And it's great so far.
>>
File: fttioh.jpg (208 KB, 420x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fttioh.jpg
208 KB, 420x420
>based on a manga already 7 volumes in
There's gonna be a fuckton of spoilers posted in these threads now huh? Yup. Bye guys, I'm out.
>>
>>136167853
This is the reverse trolling thread, wait for another thread or until next episode airs.
>>
File: smugloli.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smugloli.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
I am digging Japan's smug phase.
>>
>>136157946
It's not OP who is destroying /a/, it's you.
>>
>>136168768

People need to get their head out of their asses for once, I mean it'd be nice seeing as how it's 2016 and we've been dealing with the same basic shit for about 5 years now. You could start now or just keep things as static and samey as fuck for all I care at this rate don't worry. At this rate this shows on it's way to becoming one of those "it's so great" meme animes like Monogatari or Fate UBW.
>>
>>136168768

People passive aggressively pressuring people to watch a show, if I didn't know anybody Aniplex operatives are actually in this thread trying to stealth market their show. It's just so uncharacteristic of /a/ to be this positive about something like this show.
>>
>>136169444
Both of them are shitposting.
>>
>>136157919
why are do all these threads read like they were being posted on MAL?
>>
>>136169599
Harem and eroge are shit, we all know that. Unless you´re from reddit and worship pretentious ecchi and manasex.
>>136169681
Maybe, and this is just maybe, the show is actually good. I mean we had that edgy cunt manga with him going back raping and killing children, and then we had no-progress-legal-loli-ecchi manga. This is the first genuine thing where the MC is relatable but not a self-insert, and he is doing something good for his mom and some stranger kid.
>>
>>136169811
this what happens when we git real good gook cartoon.
>>
Would you label this as AOTY if he ended up with Kayo?
>>
>>136169811

Cause people are posting like they do over there and trying to start a cirlejerk for good but overrated as shit show. Why other decent shows can't get positive threads I don't know, maybe they just need to be backed by Aniplex too and that's the secret.
>>
>>136169931

/a/worships the same sort of thing, the lack of self realization in this projecting reddit meme is retarded.
>>
>>136169931

Except there's lots of good shows that /a/ shit posts the crap out of so it's definitely not that. Usually the only thing the community jacks it to this hard is the latest Monogatari dialogue season, the show that's just oh so good cause the dialogues so snappy smart and clever except not really when you actually think about it.
>>
>>136170367
Which is worse?
>>136170324
Dunno champ, this show is more than decent for now, only bad thing is the bad CG buildings and cars.
>>
>>136170447
What do you think? Is the only normie accepted harem show. And by heavens, only monogatari threads are exactly like being in a MAL thread, nonestop circlejerking.
>>
>>136170205
Unless he end up with Kenya, No.
>>
what's with the gloves thing?
>>
>>136170629
I rarely agree with you homos, but this time, yeah.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (26 KB, 555x208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
26 KB, 555x208
What do /a/?
>>
>>136170659
Is a buildup to a scene that´s quite fucking touching. One more reason to be mad at what´s to come. But I respect the outcome.
>>
>>136170712
who cares really
>>
Whats the source for people claiming "it'll be ending in one to two chapters"?
>>
>>136170565
>normie
Kill yourself and go back to /r9k/.
>>
>>136170788
You think /a/ post source with their bs claims?
>>
>>136170788
Anime will have the same ending as the manga so there can't be too many chapters left.
>>
>>136170475

All communities are about as equally terrible now cause their all filled with either shitposters or idiots on a sugar rush spamming the same comments over and over. And so fucking what it's s good show, yet people are acting like it's some sort of standard setter for visual production and cinematography when I've literally seen nothing special presented so far. I'm mostly just great fun it isn't as overwrought as Your Lie in April at least not yet. If they do the sad dying girl shit I'm going to roll my eyes though as its just so fucking cliche at this point, especially with J-Drama and "adult show". At least do a dying male or older female storyline once, don't invoke the key style standby, like they got the latter at least in the first episode.
>>
>>136170929
Where was this announced
>>
>>136160825
I'd abuse her i that's what you mean.
>>
>>136170962
Are you some kind of white knight? Girls have already died in the first episode anyway. Is about preventing just that. Going by the manga, the drama feels justified. I´m guessing you have not seen recent popular western works like 50 shades and Hunger Games. This show is like masterpiece compared to them.

Just be glad we get something good to watch. Or you can wait for Better Call Saul S2.
>>
>>136170986
Here
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-01-08/erased-boku-dake-ga-inai-machi-anime-to-portray-ending-of-original-manga/.97329
>>
>>136170788
Dunno, all I knows is that the anime will finished in late March and has the same ending as the manga. No mention about the manga

Got it from animenewsnetwork.
>>
>>136169599
>>136169681
>>136170367
>>136170447
Why do you even reply to the same post twice? If you think people don't know who you are or you're trying to make it seem like "two" people think alike then you're more autistic than I thought.
Also, your persecution complex is getting worse by the day, no Aniplex executive is here trying to get you buddy.
>>
>>136171288
Seems like the mangaka killed his dog and fucked his lil sis. Never seen anyone have such a grudge against a show.
>>
>>136171152

Why would I care about comparing this show to 50 shades of gray or Hunger Games?
>>
>>136171359
He holds a grudge against anything produced by Aniplex not just this, he thinks Aniplex producers are here on /a/ marketing their shows.
>>
>>136171429

I don't suck their cock and try to spin virtually every show they do as a masterpiece of cinematography, visual and storytelling splendor like the modern anime community does if that's what you mean.
>>
Why must every single piece of fiction that deals with time travel have to have the freaking blue butterfly? Steins;Gate, Life is Strange... You'd think the symbolism is outdated.
>>
>>136161927
HS has the best video available, way better than TV raws and what the hell is "forced typesetting" supposed to mean?
>>
>>136171363
You care enough to respond:
Because those are what´s considered popular right now. Is even better if you don´t compare, but if you do compare, those are some examples of modern works. So be glad we get something better.
>>136171429
Must be some crazy paranoia of his. I´m just happy we got Boku dake instead of SAO season 3.
>>
>>136171513
Why do you care so much about what MAL babies think?
>>
>>136171574
What to do instead?
>>
The hyping surrounding this show is fucking ridiculous. MAL has already managed to get it into it's top 30 all time now, it's literally jumped like 20 places in the last few hours. I'm pretty sure somebody is spam voting it up but they probably won't do anything about it cause it's the designate masterpiece show of the now.
>>
File: FSHTF00.jpg (457 KB, 1024x853) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FSHTF00.jpg
457 KB, 1024x853
>>136157919
someone tell me the loli survives. or I´m dropping this shit right now!
>>
>>136171574
Blame the director, the manga had none of that butterfly shit
>>
>>136171778
MC gets NTR'ed
>>
>>136171778
Manga have not yet ended so not sure, but hope you can endure the abuse in the hut with her mom and her boyfriend.
>>
>>136171700

I thought this was MAL the way this shows getting put on the pedestal
>>
>>136172018
Avoid fate and monogatari threads then. They might give you cancer.
>>
>>136172364
Monogatari threads are just best girl wars.
>>
>>136172420
The fuck is this double standard you´re having? Your fucking bias on what show gets to be circlejerked is showing.
>>
>>136172809
What double standards? What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
An unknown series get loved? What is this? Is actually great? Fuck, this is history in the making.
Thread replies: 397
Thread images: 30
Thread DB ID: 424996



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.