[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun-Ken Rock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 002.jpg (251KB, 869x1228px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
251KB, 869x1228px
What the fuck, guys. Is this how it's ending?
>>
>>136132184
He is doing a part 2.
>>
>>136132184
There are still a few chapters left. Afterwards it will continue in Wallman Part 2. Not even joking.
>>
>>136132184
I wish, but he'll be making more Gary Stu garbage.
>>
>>136132427
>Gary Stu

Anons are using this now as a replacement "character that has a bigger penis than me" huh? Who knew?
>>
File: 18 (3).jpg (157KB, 728x1028px) Image search: [Google]
18 (3).jpg
157KB, 728x1028px
>>136132399
Is Ken gonna NTR the wallman guys?
>>
>>136132606
No, I know what it means, and Ken is it. He's the only character that gets any kind of development, every other gang members exists to orbit around him and recognize how awesome he is. There's a bunch of chapters focusing on the other characters that only amount to them ending up more in awe of Ken. The Italian guy is basically creaming his pants over Ken before he's even given the mission to infiltrate his group. Almost everyone Ken fights ends up recognizing how great he is, and joins him. Even his supposed Nemesis was completely in love with Ken and switched sides mid-combat to help him. All the women exist to be rescued by Ken and fall in love with him. He's a textbook Gary Stu.
>>
>>136132860
Yeah, I don't care. That word is overused and who cares anyways?

Do you need some kind of Shinji masochist as your main character to enjoy something?

Not everyone wants everything they read to be complex and intricate. Some people just want to sit back and forget their problems by reading a manga.
>>
>>136132990
>he's a Gary Stu
>no he isn't
>yes he is
>okay but you hate fun
For the record, I don't. I'm not telling you what to enjoy, either. But he's a Gary Stu and now you can happily go on enjoying it despite that knowledge.
>>
>>136133463
shut up
>>
>>136133463
Never said he wasn't a Gary Stu, I said you call him that derogatorily because he has a bigger dick than you.
>>
File: 1451338985217.jpg (63KB, 1157x772px) Image search: [Google]
1451338985217.jpg
63KB, 1157x772px
>>136133518
>tfw ruining someone's fun
>>136133589
>>Anons are using this now as a replacement "character that has a bigger penis than me" huh?
>implying
>>
>>136132184
If only he had a writer instead than trying on his own
>>
>>136133921
to be fair, that didn't work for oh great neither
>>
>>136134956
Oh! Great transcended humanity long ago, and now exists as an eldritch abomination only partly anchored in our world.
>>
I want to see Ken fight Jirou. That's the only thing I want at this point.
>>
IT WAS ME, THE LADY OF THE WHITE DRAGON CLAN
>>
File: cm.png (543KB, 979x536px) Image search: [Google]
cm.png
543KB, 979x536px
Am I the only one who didn't like the idol arc? The only highlight was that under cover blowjob that ended in the most disappointing way possible.
>>
I still dont understand why Ken and cop bitch and everyone suddenly started killing niggas left and right like it was fucking nothing

I didnt even expect Ken to be cool with the concept of murdering
>>
>>136136568
And they weren't even "desperate" or really cornered or anything and then they decide to assault anyway.

That's how I knew something was coming up and bam, fucking cunt of a White Dragon pulls a 180 out of her snatch.

I really hope Ken just doesn't forgive her and say it's okay, if that shit will see some resolution in future that is.
>>
>>136133589
>youtube comment tier insults
>>
>>136136767
I bet the two of them planned it together.

>get rid of Rain
>betray the one she loves most at the last second for the clan
>shows her loyalty and devotion to her dad, who's cowering like a helpless baby
>gains his political connections and endorsement, thus easily seizing control of the clan
>slowly squeezes out older members and her father
>waits for the day she can merge with Ken's gang
>biggest gang from the East marries biggest gang from the West (Ken's American nigger gang)
>forms gang country Ken always dreamed of

They thought it up in the elevator before the battle or something
>>
>>136137058
I wouldn't know because I don't read youtube comments like you do apparently.
>>
File: 1452743903139.jpg (22KB, 230x226px) Image search: [Google]
1452743903139.jpg
22KB, 230x226px
>>136137212
Stop embarrassing yourself please
>>
>>136137986
thanks for the (you)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.