[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First episode was better then the second wasn't it??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ynTWD00.jpg (85KB, 1919x1032px) Image search: [Google]
ynTWD00.jpg
85KB, 1919x1032px
First episode was better then the second wasn't it??
>>
>>136124554
Haven't watched it yet, is there more or less groping? This is most important in determining the answer.
>>
It's a shit show in general. I hope nobody thinks its good.
>>
>>136126863
something better
it makes all the weebs cream in their johns
>>
>>136126863
Second had some good titty fondling.
>>
>>136124554
yes it was
>>
>>136126895

>he thinks he has superior taste in children cartoons

This show is a masterpiece. Easy one of the top 5 of this season, and we have a decent amount of good stuff.
>>
>>136126991
Are you for real? Nah this is bait.
>>
>>136127042

I'm 100% for real. The issue is the same that has always been, /a/ gets a sense of superiority from having contrarian opinions and pretending to dislike everything popular. A lot of hugboxes do it, but it's especially retarded when you're doing it over a medium that's basically aimed to children and teens of a country with a very different culture. Still, you always see these armchair experts of all kinds complaining about how the writing was shit, a frame was drawn poorly, there's nothing in the show but tits, the show doesn't have enough tits, the show is very similar to other popular shows (no shit sherlock), the physics [in a cartoon] aren't realistic, the powers don't make sense, MC is not good enough, MC is too good, and the list goes on and on.

The worst part is that on top of all that is that probably 90% of the people here are pirating their animes, they are whining like little bitches about an industry they don't even support, and then they complain about why X didn't get a second season, or how Y sales were so low if it was actually a great show. You think you're some kind of anime connoisseur with a relevant opinion about your cartoons, but an objective criteria to measure the technical quality of anime doesn't even exist; you're basing your opinion mostly on 3 things: What does the majority think about it, how much do you want to be a hipster today, and your feelings. Everybody saying that this anime is bad is the cancer that's wrong with /a/, anime isn't even to fanboy it and brag about your anonymous e-peen, it's for enjoying it. This one right here is one of the top 5 of this season.
>>
>>136126914
>>136126946
Shit, I gotta watch this right now.
>>
File: mv1jxCp.png (749KB, 5000x4924px) Image search: [Google]
mv1jxCp.png
749KB, 5000x4924px
>>136127637
You sound like a Kyo-Ani fanboy, this show so far has been garbage with the mc being cliche, the girls being lewd twats that pick on the mc for having 'useless trivia' even though it's helped them out more than once. DB Super is better than this attempt at Monster of the week shit. No this isnt bait, this is just the shittest thing kyoani has so far.
>>
File: Obvious_Bait_09.png (121KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Obvious_Bait_09.png
121KB, 625x626px
>>136126991
>>136127637
>>
Depends on how you feel about AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>136127637
Is this a copypasta of some sort?
>>
Is this the candy show or something else?
>>
>>136129261
It seems like it is now
>>
>>136124554
My spaghetti is dry
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.