[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hakuryuu or Sasuke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Hakuryuu and Sasuke.jpg (185KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hakuryuu and Sasuke.jpg
185KB, 1100x700px
Which character has the worst edge and which do you prefer as a character?
>>
>>136121542
They're both faggots.
>>
Sasuke had a more justifiable reason for his edge.
>>
You know I'd like to see an edgelord that doesnt have a racoon-crawling-in-my-skin design.
Its fucking done to death, why cant the happiest character in a series also be the most fucked up edgelord ever?
>>
>>136123330
Not really.
>>
Sasuke going maximum edge and getting mugged by black people was unintentionally hilarious atleast. More entertaining than Naruto's dull half of the story solely for that reason.
>>
>>136125628
To be fair, that fucker got mindscrewed pretty bad.
>>
Stop bumping this shit thread.
>>
>>136121542
Its not Hakuryuu's fault his mangas creator got bored and said fuck it for the entire wizards arc.
>>
File: HakuEquipped.png (534KB, 834x1084px) Image search: [Google]
HakuEquipped.png
534KB, 834x1084px
>comparing the fabulous Edgebro with a confirmed assfaggot from a meme anime

/a/ I am disappoint
>>
I'm going to have to go with sasuke being gayer.

It took me a moment to realize who you were even talking about, despite loving magi. With the sauce I feel an internal rage just seeing him.
>>
>>136121542
Despite sasuke being a total creep faggot he's way more interesting inherently. Hell. He's more interesting than the MC himself.
>>
Sasuke is better because he's a an lightning user.
>>
>>136121542
Sasuke isn't even edgy he's just a cunt.
>>
>>136130700

>MUH VENGANCE
>MUH GOTTA BE STRONGER TO WRECK HIS SHIT
>MUH IMMA KILL EVERYTHING

yeah he's got nothing edgy
>>
>>136123330
More justifiable? They both were in similar situations but instead of seeing a brother killing family, Hakuryuu witnessed his mother doing the deed.

This is where it splits, Itachi abandoned Sasuke due to his mission which we know of. Arba forced Hakuryuu to live under the same roof as her while mocking him and fostering his hatred for nearly 13 years. That's far more of a reason to hate the woman as the torment continued to happen throughout his life, unlike Sasuke who had a raincheck of 3 days.

Their motives? Sasuke wanted to just kill people in the end any and all associated to Konoha, Hakuryuu wanted to completely take his empire by birthright and lead his people.

Sasuke was definitely more edgy since even after discovering the truth he didn't make any attempt for the better and targeted innocents. Hakuryuu met his goal and was manipulated by Judar in going further, and even then he still turned out for the greater good to lead a nation for as long as he could.
>>
>>136121542
hakuryuu desu.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.