[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does watching this make me feel so lonely?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Why does watching this make me feel so lonely?
>>
>>136117700
Because IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
>>
you were lonely from the start
>>
File: 245243543543.jpg (165KB, 853x476px) Image search: [Google]
245243543543.jpg
165KB, 853x476px
>2015 is over
>it didn't happen

What's the next apocalyptic scenario we can look forward to?
>>
>>136119262
Lets wait for the end of civilization in Turn A gundam.
>>
File: 04954095-98.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
04954095-98.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>136117700
Did it impact you?
>>
>>136119262
the next fucking impact
>>
>>136117700
theres loads of defenitions of lonely, how about you explain further.
>>
>>136119335
Isn't that like a hundred years into a new calendar? The Snatchers and Sino-American War are arriving first.
>>
Because you're a needy little wussbag.
>>
>>136121240
Just made me think people will never understand each other. That people won't get what they really need.
>>
>>136122608
i guess what you mean by getting what they really need is because people are never open to eachother what people really feel. shinji didnt know people loved him so he didnt love himself which led to his depression and ending the world. people dont get what the help they need because of the shit below, people fucking hate to say things about themselves that isnt normal.

People will understand eachother if they want to, if people are more open about their state of mind or some shit like that and realizes that its only good if people know if you're gonna kill yourself or not because you hate yourself.

dont get how that makes you feel lonely.

but hey im just another ngefanboyfag
>>
>>136122608
Do you go out and try to understand the people around you on a deep level? Do you devote the time and energy to truly understand your loved ones?

Maybe you should be the person who gives the people around you what they really need.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.