[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kizumonogatari

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I'm planning on seeing this when it shows in America and my Father decided he wanted to come along.

Does anyone know if this is gonna be typical monogatari levels of lewd or if it'll be mostly serious business. If there is a lot of pantyshots and the like I'll just tell him its not for him, but if its not too autistic I'd like to spend some time with him.
>>
>>136116018
have you seen any of the PVs
>>
As far as being lost with the story I don't think he will. He might be a little confused a the whole shaft shit popping up onscreen. It's pretty lewd and gory at parts but I mean I was hoping my Dad would want to go with me. Own what you like anon, and any lewd shit with younger shinobu has more of a kubrick lolita vibe to it since it is a grown woman in the body of a younger girl. The more awkward you are the more awkward it will be. You're lucky you got family that loves you senpai
>>
>>136116018
You're on the wrong website.
>>
>>136116280
Alrighty, sounds good. Thanks.
>>
>>136116018
get the fuck out off here faggot
>>
Be prepared for an awkward car ride back.

Also this site is 18+ only
>>
>>136116018
>>136116280
Fuck off back to reddit you retarded newfag. Kill yourself.
>>
>>136116018
Expect Hanekawas pantyshot in the beginning of bake with three times more panty, other than that it should be fine. You never know with Shaft though. Just try to explain it, you shouldn't pass up a chance to go with your father.
>>
>meet up threads with steam groups
>now this

What the fuck is going on? Does Kizumonogatari really attract that many newfags?
>>
Why of all people you could take, you would take your dad?
>>
>>136116621
Is it really so bad that people are excited by this and using it as a chance to meet likeminded individuals? I'm gonna just go see the movie and leave but I'm glad people are this excited for Kizu. If anons want to meet up why should you care?
>>
>>136116826
Because this is not facebook/reddit or /soc/. There are dozens of websites that cater to normalfags like that and they still have to shit up /a/. Its disgusting and its the cancer killing /a/.
>>
pump
>>
>>136116018
Isn't this site 18+?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.