[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats up with this show. its so inconsistent. its got no idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

whats up with this show. its so inconsistent. its got no idea what kind of tone its going for and later arcs just completely diminish the impact of previous ones. Like the first arc paints it as a post apocalyptic world and the dead basically turn into zombies, but then later they have a cure for zombie-ism so its like theres no downside to being dead. And then even outside the dead city despite the fact that people are willing to die for an escape from the wasteland, the arc right after shows theres still functional living societies. And these characters got all sorts of inconsistencies ai doesnt give a fuck about the village that raised her and instead falls in love with her dad who kicks the shit out of her cause he's immortal edgeboy who dies anyways. fuck this show whenever I start enjoying it something fucking dumb pulls it back. It thinks its way smarter than it actually is. I dont know if I should be watching it as a dark post apocalyptic existential kind of thing or as a more fairy-tale kind of thing. just my thoughts. what do you think.
>>
I made the mistake of watching this shit beyond episode 3. The end of episode 6 was the exact moment my brain said "yamete kudasai!" because it was beyond dumb.
Sasuga Madhouse for producing this piece of shit. OP and OST were the only good things about this.
>>
LOVE IS DEAD
>>
RIFE ON DA PRANET
>>
File: 1434057726194.jpg (26KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1434057726194.jpg
26KB, 460x345px
>>136108498
That show is the definition of starting off a series wonderfully and then turning to garbage by the end. Not one high school arc BUT TWO HIGH SCHOOL ARCS! YES! FUCKIN TWO!
>>
Its just Ai adventuring, what was so hard about it? Her mother keep on telling her about her father and finally she found him, of course she gonna stick to him for some time. Ai did give a fuck for the villagers that raised her up though.

Overall I like it, I was pretty bumped out that its pretty much 2nd season never and now the LN is long finished, a 2nd season is nonexistent, nothing to market and I dont think it was a big hit LN too.
>>
Chill.

Ai is love.
>>
>>136108498
also it really seems to have a habit of building up a climax that is resolved instantly. In dead city they build up the dark side but then it was just living people need to die to live there and theres no other fucking consequence. Scar abandons the kid and it turns out she was just having her period something(I assume it was because she was turning human but fuck you if you think this show will give you any insight into anything thats going on)
>>
>>136108752

I love that ED.
>>
File: scar.png (1MB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
scar.png
1MB, 1024x575px
>>136108498

I only watch it because of her.
>>
File: 1409584144433.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1409584144433.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>136108498

It went to shit after episode 3. After Hamburger died, the threads went near none existent in posts. Hell more so people groaning he was gone than enjoyment of the rest of the series.
>>
First arc was gold. Second arc was okay. Everything else after that was complete shit.

Oh and the LN ending was garbage as well.
Fuck this series.
>>
LIFE ON THE PLANEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
Still mad at the ending
>>
>>136108863
>I dont think it was a big hit LN too.

Its more like the oposite, LN was doing pretty well, the author was tired of this thing, that started as a stand alone book for a contest.

She was tired of the story but publishers continued to asking her to expand and continue making books, until she said "Fuck this shit" and finished it in a horrible expeditive way.
>>
Oh come on, episodes 4-6 were pretty good too.
>>
I only read the spoilers on a thread, didn't actually read the novel, so I'd like to confirm if the ending is actually like this or not

Basically what happens is that at some point Alis shots Ai? Nut nothing really serious seems to happen, so they just continue traveling normally for at least a couple of volumes?

Then suddenly in the last volume Ai notices her heart is not beating, thats how she realizes she is been dead for a while (since the day Alis shot her presumably).

Since in this world there is no death so people who dies continues moving normally but loses their souls, stop feeling things (they don't feel pain, or cold, don't have taste...) and with time both body and mind degradates.

Then Alis decides to kill himself so Ai wont be alone. If they are buried or not remains unrevealed.

It's that accurate or not?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.