[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OPM 105

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1628.jpg (473KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1628.jpg
473KB, 600x848px
added 8p
http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/105.html
>>
Hell yes motherfucker.
>>
why is ONE's art so shitty
>>
Why does ONE's art remind me of moomins?
>>
Slow as fuck.
>>
translated already
imgur com /a/en1Zp
>>
>>136105937
Couse he can't draw for shit, why did you even post this? Its like asking why the water is wet
>>
So is tats painfully aware that baldy is leagues ahead of her in powerlevel or will she still go with the if i was 100% bs?
>>
>>136107460
>will she still go with the if i was 100% bs?
Probably. Yeah. Not much has really changed from the previous chapter, you know. She still kept trying until her wounds opened up, which made her realize that she couldn't continue as he is.
>>
This was such an anticlimax
>>
I really didn't like this arc.
>>
Does this arc make Tatsumaki the least of Saitama's big challenges so far?

At least Boros, Garou and even Sonic were able to taste a serious move.
>>
>>136107796
>sonic

neither Boros nor Garou challenged him, but yes, they are the strongest that he's fought. Please don't include the guy who loses to dog shit. Sonic is for laughs, nothing more.
>>
>>136107796
This wasn't really a big challenge, though. It was just a spat between siblings.
>>
So I haven't read the final fight between Saitama and Garou, but does the God form really survive a Serious attack from him?
>>
>>136107935
Just like Sonic survives one. If Saitama doesn't intends to kill it never matters.
>>
>>136107973
Sonic doesn't get punched, he just falls onto Saitama's fist.
>>
>>136107989
he means sidehops. also he headbutted garou's fist. No, he never had any intention of killing Garou.
>>
>>136105737
Pretty good. The best part of the arc, the fight between Tats and Fubuki and the little date of Saitama and Tats are already over at that point.

Although I wanted a little more character developpement for Tatsumaki's and Fubuki's relationship
>>
>>136108098
Well, the key things so far besides Tats at least partially understanding Saitama's strength, are that she now sees that the Blizzard group is genuinely devoted to her sister and not just using her, that they understand that they aren't strong enough and swear to get stronger, and that Fubuki has told them that if they can't keep up with her, she'll leave them behind.

So basically, Tats should no longer have any beef with them, since all her complaints were covered there. I think the sisters still have a lot of work ahead of them to repair their relationship though yeah.

Now there's still the matter of Psychos and her vision.
>>
>>136108207
King is there, the Hero Association risks nothing. He'll make Psykos talk, just you see.
>>
>>136108284
Psykos seems to have a mental block though.
>>
File: 1627.jpg?9344404.jpg (533KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1627.jpg?9344404.jpg
533KB, 600x848px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV8i-pSVMaQ
>>
File: opm105.jpg (135KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
opm105.jpg
135KB, 600x848px
>Saitama encouraging them to end Tats
Not sure if anticlimax or reverse psychology. Either way it sounded creepy.
>>
>>136108567
Look at that raised eyebrow in the 5th panel, anon. You know in your heart what the truth is. He was saying they should gangbang her right there.
>>
>>136108637
This chapter and One Hurricane 3 released yesterday. Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>136108567

>she's weakened now, it's our chance, let's gang up and beat her up

This is Saitama, of course he doesn't actually mean it. He was putting the Fubuki group on the spot so they had to think this out. There's a reason he made the "moat" around her first too.
>>
File: welcome_to_die.jpg (578KB, 1280x1100px) Image search: [Google]
welcome_to_die.jpg
578KB, 1280x1100px
>>136106136
If ONE art is so shit how come he is a top tier artists and his works are enjoyed by thousands and thousands of people around the world ? Check your priorities Bait-kun.
>>
>>136108744
>how come he is a top tier artists
What? What are you trying to tell him?
>>
>>136106329
So, why is the water wet?
>>
>>136108718
>He was putting the Fubuki group on the spot so they had to think this out.
It also gives them a way to back off with their honor intact. Without Saitama there would be very few ways for the Group to not at least get a few hits in. Tatsu isn't going to just surrender, so Saitama allow both sides to turn away.
>>
>>136108901
Molecular bonds.
>>
File: Nope.gif (599KB, 301x225px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.gif
599KB, 301x225px
>>136101570
>>
What a terrible arc. Worst so far.

Waste of fucking time.
>>
>>136108744
Because he is a good writer.
>>
>>136109200
This arc isn't over. Why are you guys forgetting about Psykos?
>>
>>136109322
Because Murata hasn't drawn her.
>>
>>136109200
It's just an opener, anon. The immediate problem (Tatsumaki forcing Fubuki to become like her) was resolved, but Fubuki's feelings regarding her and Tatsumaki's own personal problems still haven't been dealt with. Plus, Psykos. This arc was just an intermediary.

All that I said is irrelevant, though, since that's plot and character development stuff. And everyone knows some anons just don't have the patience for that. So what about this arc did you not like, specifically? There was action and abilities getting displayed everywhere. Is it because no one got beaten the fuck out? Unlike what
>>136107796
assumed, this isn't that type of arc.

>>136109367
He has, though. Pretty sexy too. He'll probably change up the design a bit before she enters the main story proper, though.
>>
>>136109510
>He has, though. Pretty sexy too.
?
>>
>>136110145
On the playing cards, you see her emerging from the meat puppet
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.