[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 04957-293475.jpg (66KB, 351x332px) Image search: [Google]
04957-293475.jpg
66KB, 351x332px
>people were shocked at Griffith's actions in the eclipse
>people didn't call this from the get

I mean come the fuck on. It was and has been spelled out in the manga that this guy was a ticking time bomb and following him was at your own risk.

Zod even said when bad things happen to this guy bad things happen to all of you, and who does Griffith have as his captain? Fucking Guts who literally attracts bad luck so much he's practically his own walking omen. Pair this with scary ambition and his monkey paw jewelry and someone is bound to get sacrificed
>>
yeah that dude crazy.
>>
The flashback begins with him yelling at Griffith, what are you talkin' about
>>
>>136100219
I can't really tell that Grifith is a waling time bomb ready to go off. His character seem so calm especially when Guts left him all he did was just creep in princess's room instead of going out like a psycho.
>>
Griffith's soldiers were willing to die for his dream, and so they did. Why is anyone shocked or believe Griffith is in the wrong, I don't know.
>>
People were not surprised the Eclipse happened, the manga explicitly spells it out for you, they were shocked at the horror of the events that unfolded there. OP is retarded.
>>
>>136101201
idk mate, when shit started going crazy they didnt really seem like they were ok with dying. seeing as how all of them either tried to fight back or run for their lives.
THIS IS WHAT IT FUCKING LOOKS LIKE TO SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR YOUR LEADER
https://youtu.be/M8pkU7tFzs0?t=19m47s
>>
>>136100219
Well, he was also a really friendly commander that cared deeply about his soldiers and didn't consider them expendable in the slightest, even venturing to rescue the most important members himself.
>>
>>136100219
OP's pic looks like Casca's face area pasted onto Guts'.

Why?
>>
>>136101910

>idk
>SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR YOUR LEADER in all caps
>video that is barely related to the topic at hand

Can /v/ fucking leave already?
>>
>>136101258
>they were shocked at the horror of the events that unfolded there
>the horror of the events that unfolded there
>shocked
>in Berserk

Sounds like its you that's the retard
>>
>>136102041
Guts was a young boy just past puberty.
Not technically even an adult man yet.
The fact that he grows almost an entire foot and a half proves this.
>guts at the moment of OPs picture is like 14.
>>
>>136100219
Guts looks like a whiter version of Casca here. Or is that actually Casca?
>>
>>136103886
>hurrrr nothing shocks me look at me I'm so edgy and jaded
Shut the fuck up twerp, the Eclipse was the turning point of Berserk and yes it did shock the readers at the time, but you were probably like 5 back then
>>
>>136104190
>i have no reading comprehension
>>
So Griffith only considers someone his friend when they're his equal and go out of their way to oppose him to become said equal. But didn't he already regard Guts as his (probably best) friend and therefore equal? He opens up around only Guts and generally treats him like his BFF, seems very much like friendship to me.
>>
>>136104699
That's the irony, Guts was the only one who he considered a friend and equal, though he didn't realize it back then.
>>
>>136104699
It's obvious Griffith was deluding himself in that conversation. He didn't realize what he had until Guts said he was leaving. Basic human psychology really.
>>
>>136104810
>>136104904
So all this tragedy was the result of some misunderstanding.

And then Griffith started to act like a girl on rebound.
>>
>>136104963
Also who's at fault? Guts or Griffith?
>>
>>136105016
The guy that fucked princess is guilty.
>>
>>136100219
no one was surprised since you get told Griffith is evil by the end of black swordsmen arc

no one was expecting JUST how bad it would be honestly, i mean that arc with the apostle who tries to kill griffith before the eclipse was a tier of brutality above what we saw before. then the eclipse was to go a level beyond that
>>
>>136101201

Honestly, this has been asked and answered so many times, so you're either really stupid, this is bait, or you're new. The fact is that there is a massive difference between sacrificing yourself for your leader voluntarily, through war and being branded as a sacrifice, devoured, and brutally raped by monsters.
>>
>>136100219
>Shocked at Griffith's actions
Are you retarded? We all knew he was gonna do something outrageous. It's WHAT he did and HOW, you muppet.
>>
>>136105665
>no one was expecting JUST how bad it would be
this
we know that griffith did something evil, but nobody could gauge just HOW evil he was. I think what topped everything was the NTR rape he put guts through + retard caska
>>
>>136100219
No shit OP.
The thing is HOW it happened.
>>
>>136103886
> golden arc
> knights and stuff
> everything pretty much down to earth
> no magic or shit
> well there's zodd and that's it
> suddenly: Eclipse, godhand, demons, space magic

I guess you're too young to understand.
>>
>>136105016
Griffith.
Guts can be rough but Griffiths breakdown doesn't even compare.
>>
>>136100219
Yes, we all knew Griffith was going to do some truly terrible shit. I mean, hell, how many chapters was the prologue before the golden age?

Giving us the horrifying context of that depravity was what truly made it fucked up. It's the difference between reading about some massacre that happened twenty years ago and watching your village get slaughtered.
>>
>>136107699
That's really what Berserk does well, which I'd like to see more animu do.
>>
>>136107562
Did you just skep to the golden age without seeing him blast a hole in the apostle he was fucking?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.