[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys i have a question. In what order should i watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: monogatari-girls.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
monogatari-girls.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys i have a question. In what order should i watch the monogatari series?
>>
Right to left.
>>
Airing order.
Now delete this thread, everyone who tells you otherwise is 100% likely to suffer some kind of mental retardation.
>>
>>136085767
>Watch the monogatari series
You don't watch it.
At all.
Don't.
No.
Please.
Stop.
>>
>>136085767
Watch Bake, Nise, 2nd season and Hana in that order.

Ignore everything else unless you're desperate.
>>
>>136085767
you shouldn't.
>>
We have a thing for this you know

http://galax.moe/monogatari
>>
>>136085969
is it that bad?
>>
>>136086048
Thanks man
>>
>>136086048
>No Koyomimonogatari
>>
>>136086209
So bad it's good
>>
>>136086446
I guess i'll watch it then
>>
Crab is best girl
>>
First all the Monkey eps from there Snail and Cat, after you are done with those Crab and Bird, the first half of the Snake eps followed by Bee the rest of Snake, lastly you marathon Doll and Math. Skip Spooky. This is the right order.
>>
>>136086610
Bat only after seeing all the three Kizu movies so you'll have to wait a bit.
>>
>>136086209
Starts off fine, sorta gets worse over time really.

/a/ can generally only speak in hyperbole so don't take anything you read here too literally, watch some episodes of Bake yourself and judge it for yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>136085767

In the order it was released. To save you time from going on Wikipedia (assume all have monogatari in their name),

Bake
Nise
Neko Kuro (Black)
Monogatari Season 2
Hana
Tsuki
Owari
Koyomi

I got bored of Hana and Tsuki so you can just look them up if you just want to rush things. Koyomimonogatari is being aired now but it's low budget and a series of short stories that you don't need to see unless you care to (I like it so far, but based only one episode). Nise damn nearly made me drop the series as a whole due to the blatant fanservice and next to no substance in the episodes. So you have to rush it, episodes 1,2 and 7 are the only critical episodes of that run.

Other than that, if the show clicks for you, after the first 2 episodes of Bake, prepare yourself for one hell of a ride.
>>
File: qtdonutvampire.gif (706KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
qtdonutvampire.gif
706KB, 500x281px
>tfw no qt loli vampire
>>
>>136087009
>So you have to rush it

*If you have to rush Nise, not that you have to.
>>
File: monogatari_timeline.png (3MB, 3500x2785px) Image search: [Google]
monogatari_timeline.png
3MB, 3500x2785px
>>136085767

Watch in in chronological order and you won't need to rewatch it to understand it, people will tell you to watch it as it aired but it basically aired like the Star Wars movies just that with more time fragments. Don't fall for the airing date meme and watch the story as it happened, here's a timeline.
>>
>>136087245
It's not even hard to understand watching it in release order unless you're a dumbfuck, rewatches aren't necessary period.
>>
watch bakemonogatari, the toothbrush episode of nisemonogatari, then brace yourself for kizumonogatari
that's it
>>
Why is everything so shiny in monogatari?
>>
>>136087245
that chart's missing a few arcs
>>
>>136087572

Watching in an unnatural order is what isn't necessary. Why would you even want to do that?
>>
>>136087641
Shaft
>>
>>136085767
HF anon
>>
>>136085767
You start with Katanagatari
>>
>>136085767

1. Monogatari
2. Nisemonogatari
3. Ore Monogatari
4. Missle Command on Atari
5. Buy yourself a Ferrari
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.