[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch Zetsubou Sensei >it's actually shit Wish I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 14.png (340KB, 804x453px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
340KB, 804x453px
>watch Zetsubou Sensei
>it's actually shit

Wish I was trolling. Why is this being hyped so much?

Incredibly cheap social critique.

Somewhat funny/sympathetic characters who don't surpass bland stereotypes very much.

Most of the female characters get sexualized because "haha panties and big boobs so funny."

Jokes aren't particularly funny. Maybe if you're actually Japanese and like puns or something.

No story or character development or anything to speak of (I realize it's not the point of the show). Just cheap gags and very simple social critique that an 12 year-old could think of.

Talk about a let-down. I guess it was better than your Average Seasonal Turd, but that's a REALLY low bar to set, you know.

I'm in despair.

This cheap anime loving, epik meme spouting culture has left me in despair.
>>
>>136080808
>an 12 year-old
It was so shit it made me typo.
>>
>>136080808
>Wish I was trolling
There's no way you are serious.
>>
>>136081010

I know, right? No one near to you could possibly dislike such a great show! They must just be making an elaborate joke!

Fuck off, Kafuka.
>>
Low quality bait.
>>
>>136080808
Shit thread, speeding off to page 10!
>>
Actual spoilers:

>In the final chapter of the manga, it is revealed that Kafuka, renamed so from the "Metamorphosis" book she was carrying, had died prior to the beginning of the series after her father murdered her to get at her life insurance, having her organs donated to a cast of characters that incidentally make up the majority of Nozomu's class. However, she was "too optimistic to die", and thus possessed one of the main female characters in every scene of the series. In the end of the manga, the female students that had fallen for Nozomu hold a symbolic wedding ceremony with Nozomu, allowing both themselves and Kafuka to "marry" their beloved teacher. After this, Nozomu officially marries these girls and moves to an island, where he divorces and remarries each one every day depending on which girl Kafuka is currently controlling. The final chapter shows that Kafuka has entirely subverted the personalities of the twelve female students that married Nozomu, to the point where all of Nozomu's children look and act like her despite not being biologically related to her. The final page shows the girls adding a new "Kafuka" to the harem via a blood transfusion to a female reporter.

If the show were anything to otherwise take serious, this could have been a somewhat impressive end, even if still cliched, but given all the mindless gags, I can only imagine this coming off as an absurd end-gag with no impact whatsoever.

I'll just go forth and assume that people were just impressed by the manga that is presumably better than the anime and that's where the hype comes from.

That, or the seasons after the first are significantly higher in quality...
>>
good pasta
>>
>>136081335
I can understand posts like >>136081186 but yours really just comes off like "someone insulted my favorite show! I must show them!"

Shit show, speeding off to obscurity.
>>
Your opinions are shit, go watch lucky star instead.
>>
I actually thought it was sort of shit at the beginning as well. It's one of those shows that really grew on me though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.