[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most irredeemably edgy shit you have seen? For me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: shot0005.jpg (36KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
shot0005.jpg
36KB, 704x528px
What is the most irredeemably edgy shit you have seen? For me it's this right here. The fucking artificial grain, dark as fuck scenes where you can't see shit, and camera shake is just unbearable. I was told this was good, but it was in fact a total waste of time.
>>
The opening and ending songs are fantastic
>>
shit taste
>>
>>136072087
2deep4u
>>
>>136072087

What the fuck is this? Is this that strange Gilgamesh anime?
>>
File: 1413389111411.jpg (147KB, 839x627px) Image search: [Google]
1413389111411.jpg
147KB, 839x627px
>>136072188
>>136072206
>>136072261
So it was you fucks who told me this is worthwhile, I hope you're happy.

How can you defend this garbage?
>>
>>136072323
It's Boogiepop Phantom

>>136072087
Don't know who told you that. Actually the parts you're complaining about were good. It's the narrative that's the problem. It' taken from a few volumes of a long-running series of books. Obviously it will be incomplete.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 2048x1480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 2048x1480px
>>136072332
Let's be friends
>>
>>136072087
I didn't like it, but not because it was "too edgy".
>>
>>136072332
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>136073013
The visuals, as I said in the OP, and the general theme of "people behave inexplicably because of muh evolution"

Seriously, how is exploding a cat in front of your sister because it is "useless" not the pinnacle of edge? It's literally "psshh nothing personal kitty"
>>
>>136073165
>exploding a cat in front of your sister

My memory of Boogiepop is very hazy but I don't think that's actually what happened. Did you drop it?
>>
>>136073294
I literally just watched that scene, he takes his sister outside, goes "watch this" and kitty turns into a blood splatter.
>>
>>136073362
Maybe I'm getting mixed up, didn't it turn out that it was the sister doing it all? That she was reading his mind and doing these things because she wanted to make him happy or something?
>>
>>136072087
you watch it for the opening OP
>>
Boogiepop is an anime that grows on you.
The first episodes are irritating with how tryhard it looks. Then you realize there's an actual story hidden in this mess and it gets pretty interesting.
It's only a spinoff serie, so it's hard to get into if you've never read the novels.
Soundtrack is amazing.
>>
Either Elfen lied or akame ga kill
>>
Shit taste desu
>>
>>136073418
I haven't seen it, but that sounds pretty fucking stupid anon.
>>
>>136073418
Yeah, something like that. The sister was definately the one with the power
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.