[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blame!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: blame_5.jpg (551KB, 1392x722px) Image search: [Google]
blame_5.jpg
551KB, 1392x722px
What the fuck did I just read?
It was beautiful.
>>
>>136068042
>What the fuck did I just read?

Blame!
>>
>you read this from left to right

Thanks for memeing me up, OP
>>
>>136068042
>What the fuck did I just read?
The author's best work. It's all downhill from here.
>>
>>136070304
I'd say abara is on par. It was nice short and action packed. I think Nihei should stick to the shorter action packed type stories
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-13+at+08.18.25).png (50KB, 531x235px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-13+at+08.18.25).png
50KB, 531x235px
>>136068042
Why the fuck did you make another blame thread when we already had one?
>>
>>136068042

It was a very fascinating visual experience.
If you continue to read the mangaka's other works, however, you are gonna notice that he has no idea what he's doing.
He should stick to making detailed worlds instead of trying to make dialogues and storywriting.
>>
>>136070875
>Why the fuck did you make another of the 1 million gazillion waifutit threads when we already had 1 million and a gazillion?
said no one ever.
so shut your mouth, kid.
>>
>>136070981
So you really are just a first day here and have downs to the boot?
Nice, cry some more and spam more of the same thread retard.
>>
>>136071011
>herpa I'm retarded
>>>/v/
>>
>>136071211
Wow you're smart for a vermin to figure out the place where you belong, please do return mister autismo crossboarder
>>>/v/
>>
>>136070929
Still the monsters and other creatures were also pretty cool eh
>>
>>136070875
OP here, genuinely didn't see it. Since Blame! threads are pretty rare I didn't check.

>>136070929
I was thiking about reading (in order): NOiSE, Blame!^2 and NSE. I just want to know more about that world.
>>
>>136069844
I picked up a random page from google.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mzpx7sWko81sxall8.jpg (64KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mzpx7sWko81sxall8.jpg
64KB, 500x493px
Already have a thread, you fucker
Come to my haven

>>136044387
>>
Is blame less melodramatic and meandering that Gantz? The art style looks similar. Gantz turned to shit after awhile.
>>
>>136074041
Blame is shit from the beginning. If you want to read 10 volumes of industrial sci-fi body horror architecture sight-seeing with 0 plot and anything making sense.
Then you should read this.
>>
>>136074041
As much as I liked Gantz wild ride it's utter shit compared to Blame!.
>>
>>136074139
>with 0 plot and anything making sense.
Just because you didn't understand doesn't mean it didn't make sense. >>136072959
>>
>>136074235
Right because your fanfiction is clearly what Nihei had in mind and totally makes sense.
Get that trash out of here.
>>
>>136074671
>Being this much in denial
I didn't even write it but everything makes sense, try to disprove it.
>>
>>136074964
>but everything makes sense
Right it does, but it has nothing to base it on, most of this is just speculation pulled out of someone's asshole.
>try to disprove it
Try to prove anything from that pasta first, show me any facts it's based on.
Just pointing at a picture and saying - "oh! it's like this i think!" is fucking dumb.
>>
>>136075241
Kill yourself, I put a lot of work and research into that write-up. Ask about any given point or statement I made in that summary, and I will fucking show you the basis for it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.