[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in the middle of Shokugeki no Soma, and even though

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: gotcha.png (762KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
gotcha.png
762KB, 1152x648px
I'm in the middle of Shokugeki no Soma, and even though I'm not a fan of the ecchi aspect (it's corny), I love cooking and seeing it represented as the central theme in a different medium than the usual is really cool.

What Anime deal with a hobby of yours? Was it done well or was utter trash??? Also does anyone know of any gardening ones? I've been told to check out Silver Spoon. has anyone watched it?
>>
File: 1432651685630.jpg (292KB, 423x590px) Image search: [Google]
1432651685630.jpg
292KB, 423x590px
>>136066289
>I'm not a fan of the ecchi aspect
>>>/ANN/
>>
>>136066336
im a girl
>>
Nice blog, subscribed
>>
>>136066380
1. That should play no role in discussion.
2. As if
3. Nice blog.
>>
>>136066532
1. You insinuated I was a furfag for not liking the excessively sexualized portions of the show, I was just correcting you.
2. See above.
3. Thanks for your contribution.
>>
I think /a/ at least has been getting raided or something the past day, a lot of odd posts.
>>
I want to fuck Erina.
>>
>>136066402
>>136066532
To be fair though at least this has actual like, possibility of discussion about anime besides other blogposts and shit.
OP is a fag anyway.
>>
>>136066651
Past few days actually. The atmosphere is kinda like it's during summers.
>>
>>136066651
Is this because it's not a thread centred around titillation? 3dpd men are so fucking mindless
>>
Damn false flagging.
>>
>>136066620
Senpai he was saying that you're gay for not liking ecchi and that you should go back to ANN where you'll find similar minded people.
>>
>>136066620
>You insinuated I was a furfag for not liking the excessively sexualized portions of the show, I was just correcting you.
Nope, different person. My point still holds.

>>136066697
I think OP is simply not familiar enough with this board.,

The thread had some potential even in face of the wordy intro post, but OP just had to take the bait.

>I'm in the middle of Shokugeki no Soma, and even though I'm not a fan of the ecchi aspect (it's corny), I love cooking and seeing it represented as the central theme in a different medium than the usual is really cool.
>What Anime deal with a hobby of yours? Was it done well or was utter trash??? Also does anyone know of any gardening ones? I've been told to check out Silver Spoon. has anyone watched it?

ITT: Special interest Anime OR
ITT: cooking / sports / farming or other Slice of Life OR
ITT: SoL Anime concerning themselves with different skill-sets like cooking, sports or farming
>>
Where My 4chan Gone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5dmcceVIwY
>>
>>136067046
You're right anon - I'm not too familiar with the board culture. I frequent boards /ck/ and /diy/ mostly. I'll keep this in mind for next time.

ごめね~
>>
The fuck happened in this thread?

Also, Shokugeki no Souma shot itself in the foot by making the first episode the heaviest in terms of fan service.

Tentacle rape & meat juices. Scaring people away before the magical cabbage is a shame.
>>
>>136067266
Yeah, I'm glad it's toned down as the episodes go, I'm not even at the cabbage yet. I really think this had the potential to have a sizeable female fanbase but I'm guessing it doesn't
>>
>>136067184
>ごめね~
>ごめんねじゃない

自殺しなさい
>>
File: 1379547790481.png (354KB, 725x684px) Image search: [Google]
1379547790481.png
354KB, 725x684px
>>136067266
>The fuck happened in this thread?
It's a shitty rec thread.
>Tentacle rape & meat juices. Scaring people away before the magical cabbage is a shame.
First reply was 100% correct. >>>/ANN/

>>136067683
>Yeah, I'm glad it's toned down as the episodes go, I'm not even at the cabbage yet. I really think this had the potential to have a sizeable female fanbase
You too.
>>
>>136067683
You'd be wrong
Fujo are plentiful
>>
File: shot0001.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shot0001.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
>>136066289
>what anime deal with your hobbies.
>>
>>136066651
/wsr/ was a mistake.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.