[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slowpoke here, just watched this. I liked this way, way more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Horny as fuck.png (404KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Horny as fuck.png
404KB, 1280x720px
Slowpoke here, just watched this. I liked this way, way more than what I thought I would. I thought its name alone was more than proof it would be some silly love story, which I guess it is, but at least it had depth.

Body switching was way too much fun. The impulse thing was fun at first, but got boring. Time regression was not that interesting in and of itself, but it made for some very interesting introspection. Forced telepathy was wasted potential. All the girls are fucking crazy.

Iori's behavior in the last arc was way too dramatic, I think. They should have let her get more philosophical often, she made very interesting insights. It was a pity that most of them were shoved away by the power of friendship.
>>
>>136060888
C'mon niggas, I even got trips and shit
>>
I'd like to talk to you about this show more, but I'm too tired and about to go to sleep. Maybe you can make another thread tomorrow? Long story short it's one of my top 3. Goodnight anon.
>>
Iori's hissy fit was probably supposed to be justified by the stress of having people constantly invading her privacy during all the prior hijinks. It's not unbelievable that a person might have a mask personality they use for the sake of socializing. Like how we hide our power levels.

The show is a fun ride and it's really good for watching one story arc all at once. The only thing I lower my opinion of it for is how contrived the scenarios are. An alien messing with high schoolers is about as logical as swapping bodies after falling down the stairs.
>>
>>136061865
I know it isn't impossible. I just think that had she had her monologues about what a personality is, and what makes a person who they are, her break down might've been more justified? Or at least we would have seen it coming.

And yeah, the whole thing is ridiculous but Heartseed was right. They are interesting.
>>
Great show for whatever reason disliked on /a/. (mostly probably since many did not watch the finale as it aired month after the TV run)
>>
File: inaban.jpg (83KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
inaban.jpg
83KB, 450x700px
The plot was boring but the characters were interesting enough to make a pretty good show out it.
>>
Man fuck that second alien, what a cunt.
>>
Something something bullying
>>
>>136062552
more like
something, something repressed memory/trauma
>>
>>136061511

Trips-kun did you think you were too cool to type 'Kokoro Connect' in the subject field to alert people to your intentions
>>
do they fuck or am I just wasting my time?
>>
>>136061865
>we
I don't hide anything because I'm not an autist. I don't have a facade because I'm not immature either.
>>
>>136062971
They totally fuck. However, it is kinda weird that Sawashiro had her angry Kurapika voice for Inaba all the time
>>
>>136060888
I always think she's a kyoani character initially. Eyes and hair seem very in their style.
>>
File: 1441467446427.jpg (267KB, 800x910px) Image search: [Google]
1441467446427.jpg
267KB, 800x910px
>>136063963
There was a time when A-1 wanted the kyoani style
>>
>>136064014
Kokoro Connect has the excuse of being designed by Horiguchi who created the style Kyoani permanently afterwards decided to make knockoffs of. I still have no idea how Mel Kishida designs transformed into keions however.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.