[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About Rias

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1452631540449s.jpg (9KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452631540449s.jpg
9KB, 236x250px
Yesterday i posted about Rias cuteness and got answer by anon. "I'd "have sex" with Rias.

But love her? Lol, what a faggot. All bitches are just Pump N' Dump material, while you live together with your best bro and talk about all the girls you have fucked, eat together, shower together and sleep together (no homo)."
I want to reply you this post,bec my thread is archived.I dont want sex with her,i just want to be with her or find that cuteness girl in real life,but now i only seeing how gloomy are real life girls and how gloomy real life is...
We need more bright colors on our life..
>>
>>136060343
Well, you're not wrong but you sound like a fag. Kill yourself.
>>
>>136060496
If i find cute girl irl i will change my mind,but know i can only post on bilboards about gloomy reality.And i dont like boys and i wont choose boy even if dont find my cute girl)
>>
>>136060673
No, I understand that part but your writing style makes you look like a 14 year old.
>>
>>136060695
Sry,my english is so..so..
>>
>>136060921
You may start by actually writing sorry and because instead of sry and bec.
>>
>>136060993
Kill urself,in few days i will create huge DxD thread)
>>
>>136061040
>urself
Kills yourself.

>xD
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1400130583527.png (819KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1400130583527.png
819KB, 1920x1080px
>>136060343
Not certain a repeat thread was needed here OP. Normally I'm more than happy to support a DxD thread, but those that focus on a single girl don't tend to do well.

BUT you are persistent, and it's not like you chose Raynare, so let's give you a sporting chance.

What do you want from this thread?
>>
>>136061234
When i posted first thread i noticed that there are some people that want to discuss about DxD,and i think that its a good idea to create a thread when they can do this.
>>
>>136060343
Rias is cute, but she is prime fucking-material. Her phenotype has been expressed for the sole purpose that she becomes the mother of many children.

And yeah, life is shit. A girl will not change that.
>>
>>136061115
Every thread
>>
>>136062371
>life is shit. A girl will not change that.
This.
>>
>>136062371
What means prime material,i dont understand?
>>
>>136062541
But she can add brightness in this shit life.>>136062793
>>
>>136062793
Her body is nubile.
>>
>>136062881
But her cute face and beautiful bright bloody hair in pair with her character mmm.I really like her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.