[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they really do this kinda shit in Japan? The chapter before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 42

File: 004.png (211KB, 752x1200px) Image search: [Google]
004.png
211KB, 752x1200px
Do they really do this kinda shit in Japan?

The chapter before they put pins on the guys seat. I mean what the fuck?
>>
>>136055579
Gotta vent out that frustration somehow.

High school's overrated.
>>
I'm sure 3rd worlders watch our american TV shows about high school and wonder if every american acts like that.
>>
>>136055579
Back in grade school a group of upperclassman beat me up then broke my nose with a large stone on the school yard because I was "weird" and all they got for it was a week suspension from school. Do you really think a pin is bad?
>>
Kids are fucking brutal man everywhere, I'd say that was tamer than how kids in America tend to be
>>
>>136055579
Are you the same guy who posted a page of Rookies the other day, or is everyone just suddenly reading this?
>>
File: 1443874579001.png (702KB, 915x517px) Image search: [Google]
1443874579001.png
702KB, 915x517px
>>136055579
this is too old fashioned. Now kids in Tokyo do it outside of school.
>>
>>136055935
Really? Where're you from?
>>
File: rookies.png (199KB, 690x1100px) Image search: [Google]
rookies.png
199KB, 690x1100px
>>136056123
Probably me. It's fun as hell.
>>
>>136056147
What're they doing?
>>
>>136055579
The japs are real passive agrssive. Leaving a note where people can see them is a passive aggressive move.
>>
>>136056342
Hungary
>>
>>136056476
examining the corpses, I assume
>>
>>136056546
Then who beat you? Locals or refugees?
>>
>>136056690
It was more than 10 years ago, back then there were no refugees.
>>
>>136055579
There have been cases of people in Japan literally making shrines for people they didn't like in their class because that's how bad they wanted them dead. Sometimes the teachers are even in on it.
>>
>>136055579
Do people actually get upset by this? I mean if they ruin your books and shit it can be annoying but nothing to cry over unless you can't buy new ones or stuff like that.
>>
>>136057132
>not being upset by bullies
Are you a chuuni or something, senpai?
>>
>>136056690
>Hungary
>refugees
Not while Viktor is in charge.
>>
>>136057165
Writing on my desk isn't a big deal. The only thing I'd care about is if they destroy my shit (shoes, books) or try to hit me or something.

Other than that who gives a fuck. Boohoo, some writing on my desk. A pin I should have seen on my chair.
>>
>>136057132
>why don't teenagers act mature like me
>>
>>136055579
Does it end at 233?
>>
>>136055579
I was bullied in middle school, my classmates used to write stuff like "everyone hates anon" or "slit your wrists faggot" in my desk and I used to be upset for that desu but I was so introverted and shy that I never told the teachers even if the culprit could have been discovered and punished because of the handwritting.
Sorry for the blog, but I think those are basic forms of bullying.
>>
>>136057165
I just don't understand the fuss over it, I was in a class that hated me when I was 16. Well not all of it but a bunch of faggots, I still never gave a shit and they tried a lot of different things.

>>136057267
I'm 19 anon, it's not like there's a huge difference.

I just don't get the whole drama about getting some shit in your desk, it doesn't affect you whatsoever. And if you do get upset, why not just punch whoever did it? Human body is not made of crystal.
>>
File: sbgb.png (519KB, 682x378px) Image search: [Google]
sbgb.png
519KB, 682x378px
>>136055579
I'm sure shit like this does happen, but most of it's manga bullying memes.
>>
>>136057404
Why didn't you plot to kill them all then, like the girl in Revenge Classroom?
>>
>pleasure me 'till I shiver

Excuse me?
>>
>>136055579
In my school all the desk are so badly scribbled on anyway you probably won't noticed it someone added a few new ones.
>>
>>136057255
You realize when you ignore that level of bullying and the entire class hates you that it will only get worse, right?
>>
>>136057741
That's a good joke. The more of a reaction they get out of you the better.

The ideal thing to do is make people fear you, so if you're going to give them a reaction, it better be a good one.
>>
>>136057487
Actually, they stopped after I threw a chair to one because he intentionally threw Coca-Cola on me. Then I was ignored, but it wasn't so bad.
Thinking about it, we just were edgy 13 years old. Me too because I could have calling a teacher or my parents instead doing that.
>>
>>136055579
If someone did that in my school teachers would force everyone who might be involved to clean the whole classroom until it shines
>>
>guy that gets bullied the most in both elementary and high school
>smells terrible
>even worse when he talks
>has been caught masturbating in class once before
>easily the fattest kid in school
>likes to talk about how he wants to fuck every girl he sees

And he still didn't get half the shit in manga/anime.
>>
>>136055935
>Stop acting less gay
>>
>>136057796
>threw a chair
>coca-cola
This sounds familiar, but I don't want to believe.
>>
I hate this ijime shit, it makes nips seem so cowardly. Why can't they bully face to face?
>>
People stop trying to one up manga bullying

It's not about it being harsh it's about their stuff being so unbelievably weird. Like really writing on desks and stealing shoes from lockers, the heinous act of public inconvenience. Honestly the stupidest shit is the stuff blackmailing which I really can't see working in reality.
>>
>>136058222
Because when it comes to dishonoring someone and trying to treat them like shit, the typical three methods in anime are male delinquents that will threaten you or beat your face in, female bitch clubs that corner you and either bully you directly or treat you harshly, or this shit where they indirectly bully.

Indirectly bullying is easier to get away with, especially since teachers in Japan are even less competent about trying to handle it than anyone here in America is.
>>
>>136058222
Don't the female Japs do that
>>
>>136055579
And about this manga and others where similar things happens: if someone saw you with an old man at night, why can't you come up with an excuse like "it was my grandfather"? What? Your grandfather doesn't love you enough to take you to a nice place to eat and buy you nice stuff?
>>
>>136058654
prostitution rumours are much more fun to believe though, and are pretty effective of shattering the weak amount of self-worth hormone ridden teenage girls have.
>>
Back in my day, bullying meant pushing people down stairs before school outings so they'd break a leg and couldn't go.

Year wasn't complete until someone had killed themselves from bullying.
>>
File: bully.jpg (705KB, 1112x1620px) Image search: [Google]
bully.jpg
705KB, 1112x1620px
>>136055579
We do exactly the same thing here, anon
>>
>>136058771
Did calling moot a cuck actually affect him at all? seems like he thrives on not giving a fuck about anything considering all the years he'd been 4chan admin.
>>
>>136058856
>moot
who?
>>
Speaking as someone that taught english for two years in Japan, I can say that japanese kids are monsters.
I'll tell you one situation I was involved in:

First, you have to understand that japanese kids sort out a pecking order really quick. There's the class idol/ sports guy/ whatever, and then everyone falls under them. In this situation, the "class idol" was this girl Kanako, who was sort of an obnoxious cunt, mostly because she was extremely loud-mouthed. Everyone went along with her simply because it was too much of a bother to put up with her histrionics when she didn't get her way. Ever hear about the squeaky wheel getting the grease? She was the squeaky wheel. She complained to everyone about everything until they simply gave up and gave her what she wanted just to shut her up.

There was a girl that I won't name that simply ignored her. She did her classwork fine, but she ate by herself, didn't participate in social activities (which essentially boiled down to whatever Kanako wanted to do) did her club activities and went home.

Because A-san didn't do what Kanako wanted, the harassment started.
>>
>>136058856
he cared
it didn't show because he made the right choice in not responding to it aggressively
but we could tell he cared because he made the clear distinction of their relationship
>>
>>136058920
kek
good
he deserves for making it so saying the word nigger outside of /pol/ can get me banned even when racism has nothing to do with it
fucking sellouts
>>
File: Healthywealthy.jpg (23KB, 485x349px) Image search: [Google]
Healthywealthy.jpg
23KB, 485x349px
>>136055579
>yuk yuk yuk
I didn't know the Three Stooges were Japanese high schoolers.
>>
>>136058909
You forgot to include the part of the story where something actually happens.
>>
>>136059041
He probably got bullied to death by japanese schoolgirls while typing his next post.
>>
File: shedew.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shedew.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>136057784
>>
>>136058909
Additional note: Teachers generally don't do shit, because they assume that the kids will stand up for themselves if it reaches an intolerable limit, but the victim usually just caves under the pressure and never speaks up.

A-san told me it started with "letters of misfortune" which are ridiculous ominous-sounding notes that encourage you to kill yourself (or face implied supernatural consequences) and usually come with a razor blade. Letters of misfortune, tacks in the shoes or clothes, defacing the classroom shoes with markers, cutting or slitting school clothes, et cetera. It escalated from there. Other kids would trip her in the halls, her books and notes would be ripped, her school supplies like pens, pencils, etc would be stolen or destroyed.
she was in the home ec club, but they forced her to quit: they packed her stove and drawers and stuff with mud and garbage and she wasn't allowed to participate until she cleaned it up. this repeated daily until she stopped going. Things escalated from there.
>>
>>136059135
It's true though. Not fear as in "oh man he could kill me" but as in "he'll fight back".

Just throw your desk around or hit some people. You might get in trouble, but who gives a fuck.
>>
>>136059177
Shit, that's pretty messed up.
Tell more tell more.
>>
>>136058909
>someone that
Why do I doubt that you were a teacher?
>>
>>136058297
I can't stand it, especially when they try to justify their herd savagery by saying they're doing the right thing and are simply punishing a miscreant. They know someone can't punch the whole classroom in the face, they know the victim wouldn't even try to fight back, they know the victim can't just grab a gun and go for high score. The nail gets hammered down and there is peace.
>>
>>136057255
You let them do that to you?
>>
>>136059367
What, write on my desk? I don't live in Japland so I just switched it out for someone elses. I get to school/class earlier than everyone else so no one can switch it back.

Problem solved pretty quickly.
>>
>>136059177
I apologize for the small story bits, I don't really know how much space I have with which to tell the story.

At some point Kanako had her boyfriend and his friends rape A-san. She wouldn't give up any details and refused to go to the police. Apparently the reason was that A-san had gotten a hair accessory that Kanako didn't approve of.

After that point, A-san disappeared. Everyone assumed that She'd caved under the pressure. A few days went by and a rumor popped up that Kanako was keeping a pet in one of the stalls in the girl's bathroom, and that's where I found A-san.

The girls had stacked desks and chairs so that the door to the stall wouldn't open, (In japan the door opens outward) and there were a few buckets that were pretty odoriferous. Kanako and her friends had trapped A-san in a stall and regularly drenched her in piss and shit over the course of several days.

She was pretty out of it when I found her; I took her to the gym and showered most of that shit off, and then took her to the nurses' office and called her parents.

Turns out her parents had no idea what had been going on or even had any idea that she hadn't been home in nearly a week- they assumed she was out with friends or whatever.

A-san told me pretty much what I've told you, and after that she quit school. The other students filled in some of the other blanks. There's a lot about that particular incident that I don't really know.
>>
>>136055579
>Yuk Yuk Yuk
Is fucking Goofy in the class or something?
>>
>>136059177
Since the teachers can't do anything about the bullying, the school should hire foreign teachers whose main job is to deal with the bullies. They can get rid of the bullies, get "fired", and move on to the next school.
>>
>>136059538
>rape A-san
Damn, son. This is like my Chinese hentais.
>>
File: 1405624484252.jpg (686KB, 1112x1299px) Image search: [Google]
1405624484252.jpg
686KB, 1112x1299px
>>136058771
>>
>>136057876
I think he was just too weird to bully like i wouldnt wanna get near a kid who wanks in class
>>
>>136058979
Of course they are. Moe is the most moe.
>>
>>136059177
>Teachers generally don't do shit,
I can believe that. It's more work anyways with no benefits and Japan isn't so sue happy with everything
>>
>>136059244
There was one kid in my middle school who tried that and got suspended for swinging around a hammer at people. After that people felt bad for him and just ignored him.

He tried it again in highschool and it didn't work the 2nd time. He has to transfer schools after a year
>>
>>136059283
He was probably an assistant to an English teacher.
>>
>>136059538
This fucking sounds borderline doujin like got damn.
>>
>>136059538
sounds like something straight out of a movie
>>
>>136060326
Being ignored is 100x better than being bullied.
You're not supposed to use weapons anyways.
>>
>>136059538
Japanese bullying is so bad that they'd rather cover it up than admit to it, kinda like the "Asian" Child Prostitution Rings in the UK.
>>
File: 1415071871235.gif (2MB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1415071871235.gif
2MB, 500x277px
>>136055579
>>136057124

Wasn't there a gag in Gugure Kokkuri-san where there was a girl leaving flowers every day on the doll girl's desk? The joke being she was trying to be friends, but everybody else thought she was being a bully...
>>
This story is a pasta isn't it? I remember it being posted several times before.
>>
File: 1398579285.png (85KB, 224x206px) Image search: [Google]
1398579285.png
85KB, 224x206px
This didn't happen at school but

>Mother be christian
>takes us to church
>Be 6
>Play @ the playground during lunchtime
>Playtime is up, everyone starts heading back to sunday school
>about to step out of gate
>suddenly the kids push me back into the playground
>all the kids (probably around 30) stand outside of the fence and watch as the gate locks with me inside
>they all start laughing at me and throwing rocks and pebbles and dirt at me
>git mad
>find the culprit and beat him up
>i get in trouble for starting fights
>Just like muh chinese cartoons

In be4 blogshit
>>
>>136060473
yeah basically. bullying is really bad in japan because of stress and shit. also the idea of harmony coming through in conformitiy. if you are different or stick out, you don't conform to the social status quo and are bullied to stop that behavior as part of the group ethic.
>>
File: 1406637052468.jpg (6KB, 116x148px) Image search: [Google]
1406637052468.jpg
6KB, 116x148px
I was a beta my whole life and still am and always got bullied because of it. Never stood up for myself

>be me, elementry school
>be part of a group of guys who were my only friends
>do all sorts of shit to stay in their group
>eat dirt, tie myself to trees, even get in mock fights with older kids
>all to stay with this group
>one time they tied me to this tree and danced around me
>ignorned me out of the blue and had to earn my way back into the group

>be me, 7th grade
>get bullied for being annoying as fuck
>beat up, made fun of, no one would be my partner in PE or in group projects
>people hated being with me
>my only joy was seeing my crush in poetry club
>even she was only nice to me and didn't even like me

>be me, high school
>was the crazy weeb guy who admitted to having a waifu
>became crazy japanese nationalist
>NIPPON BANZAI
>the chinese kids thought i was crazy
>the koreans thought I was racist
>the white people thought i was a pedo
>got beat up again and got treated like a slave by this group of bullies
>would take me into the janitor's closet and strap me to a chair
>would beat me up
>tfw misserable
>day of graduation
>remember all those times we had fun together anon? those were great!
>y-y-y-yeah....

end blogshit
>>
>>136060962
>be me, high school
>was the crazy weeb guy who admitted to having a waifu
Sounds like they were teaching you to conceal your powerlevel. You should thank them, really.
>>
>>136061038
I never really got the whole thing about concealing your powerlevel. If I like anime, I should be able to tell people about my hobby. It's just like watching tv and shit. It's absurd to say I can't tell people what I like because they don't like it.
>>
>>136061098
No one likes the hick kid that loves his god damn pick up truck either. It's like that. You're probably just annoying.
>>
>>136061098
It's not the same at all.
You can mention liking anime if you think the other person is OK with it. Most people have shit taste, and you're supposed to match your power level with them. If they say they loved SnK, Naruto, and Bleach, you talk about it with them to avoid conflict.

Real life is not /a.
>>
>>136061098
Part of being in high school is learning what is and isn't socially acceptable as well as being self aware and how you come across to other people.
A lot of people on the football team will talk about Berserk and Bleach but they won't go full-weeaboo over it.
>>
>>136055579
I can almost imagine this as a scenario in those Gaijin-kun comics

>Guy comes into class
>all this shit is written on his desk
>class laughs behind him
>Sensei discovers it and asks him what's wrong
>"Someone drew doodles on my desk, and they aren't even good. I think this one is a dog"
>class have that face of utter defeat
>>
>>136059538
Source for this doujin?
>>
>>136061224
>If they say they loved SnK, Naruto, and Bleach, you talk about it with them to avoid conflict.
That's what I do. Of course I don't say to people "SnK is a shit show" or "Naruto? Pfff go back to middle school you baby" that's just autistic. I will talk to people that like anime about anime because I like anime. That's how intrests work. But I won't pretend like I don't like anime just because some people decided it's "not cool"
>>136061287
I think it's also worth pointing out that I went to a very small private school. A lot of people there didn't read SFF like I did, didn't play TRPGs like I did, didn't watch watch anime like I did. To be honest what I learned in high school was to be true to your self. To never compromise your beliefs and ideals because someone disagrees or just because it isn't popular. And I hold that ideal to this very day
>>
>>136061393
Revenge Classroom
>>
Does anyone else really enjoy manga about cute girls getting horribly bullied? There's something cute about it.
>>
>>136061461
I like light bullying but I don't like the stripping, raping kind of bullying.
>>
File: Bullying.png (720KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bullying.png
720KB, 678x1024px
>>136061393
pic-related
>>136061499
What about this kind of bullying?
>>
>>136061716
Looks like a fun room. Whats wrong there?
>>
>>136057784
Ignoring bullying generally doesn't work, it's not so much trolling as an immature way of exerting social dominance.
>>
>>136055579
The drawing pin on the seat thing was an ancient cliché in school stories fifty years ago.
>>
I picked up Rookies because of this thread and man.

Shinjo is my husbando.
>>
>>136061880
Read Rokudenashi Blues, too.
>shinjo
>not wakana
>>
>>136061499
I can enjoy both, depends on the tone of the story. In between stuff like buckets of water/piss thrown on them or cutting their hair is good too.
>>
>>136061992
Buckets of water is fine, but piss is taking it too far.
Hair cutting can be good if it's done right. You're right though, it really depends on the tone of the story and if it has a fair amount of balance to it.
>>
>>136062025
There's not enough hair cutting bullies, I don't know exactly why I enjoy that but I like how pitiful they look with a bad haircut.
>>
>>136061098
>If I like anime, I should be able to tell people about my hobby.

Hiding your power level is a result of people who don't know how to moderate themselves when talking about their hobby. They ram it down the throats of people who aren't remotely interested and people shun them for it. The person lacks the self awareness to realize that it's not the content of their hobby that was the problem, but the fact that they were an annoying cunt about it. They begin to believe that they must avoid talking about it at all costs, maybe even find someone who shares their interest and mock them openly just to look that much less like someone who enjoys said thing (in this case anime.)

Then you come somewhere like /a/ where many of these people have gathered, never having learned the truth and they pass the idea around as if it were common wisdom.

tl;dr - share your interests with people all you want, but if they aren't interested move on to another topic.
>>
>>136061716
Source?
>>
>>136059353
Isn't there usually a leader of sort, just ambush and beat the shit out of that guy/girl then the rest will have to reconsider their actions.
>>
>>136059538
Is this based on the Fukushuu Kyoushitsu manga?
>>
イジメはありません
>>
File: hime cut.jpg (136KB, 667x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hime cut.jpg
136KB, 667x1024px
>>136062025
What about cutting the brake lines? Is that okay?
>>
>>136062269
This is what I do. If someone says they like anime, I'll talk with them about it. If it is prevelent to the discussion at hand, I'll bring it up. I don't see why I should be ashamed of my hobby. On the inside whenever I talk to a newfag I always am screaming "REEEEEEEE" or something of the sort

We were all normies at the beginning though
>>
>>136062663
Only if it leads to somewhat harmless crash and not death.
>>
>>136055651
well, do you?
i bet you do.
>>
File: 1398569475483.png (57KB, 1269x209px) Image search: [Google]
1398569475483.png
57KB, 1269x209px
>>136055579
Don't forget they killed a billion of Chinese people the other day.
>>
>hair cutting bullies
I have literally never seen these in any bullying mangas.
>>
>>136055579
Do they really do this kinda shit in America?
Shooting up schools just because they couldn't adjust to their school environments. I mean what the fuck?
>>
File: mostly harmless.jpg (368KB, 635x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mostly harmless.jpg
368KB, 635x1024px
>>136062686
It's not that bad.
>>
>>136062743
It happens every now and then. I find it way more fucked up than a bucket of water or writing on a desk or something.
>>
>>136062743
I've only seen a couple of doujins with it and a few shoujo manga. It's very underappreciated
>>136062801
Do you know any bullying manga that have it?
>>
>>136062837
I don't read ''bullying'' manga, but I've read plenty of shoujo where the girl gets bullied at one point in time. I couldn't tell you which have done it, off hand.
>>
>>136059597
thanks for the laugh anon-kun
>>
>amerifats find japanese bullying to be a bit extreme
Japs don't have to be worried about the occasional school shooting, so I'd say they're quite better off than burgerland
>>
>>136062704
That's pretty fucking sad
>>
>>136059538
This is fake as shit anon,try harder 7/10 for the effort
>>
>>136062924
That's because they don't have easy access to guns.
>>
>>136059831
sauce?
>>
>>136062924
Yeah, they just take it. Suicide would draw too much negative attention.
>>
>>136062952
I doubt Japanese people would shoot up schools even if they were /k/ommando as fuck
>>
>>136062952
>crime rate in bongland is higher than in America
>a place where people have no "easy" access to guns
>>
>>136062663
>>136062768
Are these from later unscanlated chapters?
>>
>>136061098
>I should be able to tell people about my hobby.
Yeah,you should.
Unless you are autistic about it. And being on /a/ you probably are.
>>
>>136063015
We're not talking about crime rate. We're talking about school shootings.

>>136063010
I doubt it as well, and it's not because of the bullying, I assure you. The kids doing school shootings are just pussies anyways.
>>
>>136062924
>comparing bullying with school shooting
Why don't we compare burgers with books while we're at it
>>
>>136063036
Yep, it's from volume 2. Supposedly, there's a continuation manga but I haven't found it anywhere.
>>
Japanese waste too much time and nerves on their jobs so they don't have enough time to toughen up their kids so they end up being as beta as their parents.
In japan schools almost everyone is beta. It is just that there is almost always someone to get bullied first (due to some random happening) and because of the lack of character, it sticks.

Here in eastern Europe (especially in parts that were under commies for some time) bullying almost did not exist until this neo-liberalism came.
>>
>>136061098
My rule of thumb is to bring it up when asked or alluded to. Further, things smooth over well when you tell people, yeah I like 'x'
Usually they go, that sounds really fucking stupid but whatever and never bring it up again. Otherwise it just comes up in banter.
>During pre-drinks people would get toasted and ask me which super heroes would win in a fight

Being cagey about it never really helps unless you are really good at hiding powerlevel. Otherwise everyone just thinks you're hiding something.
>>
>>136063048
>And being on /a/ you probably are.
>Everyone on /a/ is autistic as they are on /a/ in real life!
>>
File: nevada-tan.jpg (48KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
nevada-tan.jpg
48KB, 500x334px
>>136062924
It's not like they don't have other means.
>>
>>136063175
For me it's more like:
>what are your hobbies anon?
>reading, vidya, and anime

If it's something pertaining to my knowledge of anime or Japanese culture I'll bring that up as well but I don't try to obviously keep it hiden away. If people ask what my fig is of, I'll tell them. It's no big deal since it's my hobby. You can talk all you want about your hobby in clubs and intrest groups. That's what they're for afterall
>>
>>136055579
>Yuk yuk yuk
>>
>>136063149
>Here in eastern Europe (especially in parts that were under commies for some time) bullying almost did not exist until this neo-liberalism came.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina
>>
>>136062967
pls respond
>>
>>136063440
>>
>>136061397

>To be honest what I learned in high school was to be true to your self. To never compromise your beliefs and ideals because someone disagrees or just because it isn't popular.

Do you have legitimate autism?
>>
>>136063501
Possibly
>>
>>136055651
>american TV shows about high school
a 75/25 split between Whiny effeminite little bitchs who don't know how to talk about anything except relationships and teen drama, and Eventual rapists jock who're only there for plot related conflict

both of which any real american student could beat the shit out of on a real day, because they're written to appeal to teenage girls who eat that shit up
>>
>>136063501
It's a relatively good ideal to follow, except that like anime power level, you got to hide it.

You may think your classmate's idea is stupid and voice so for conversation, but you have to tone down what you say to fit the "comfort levels" of your mates
>>
>>136058771
YOU DARE SHOOP SHINDOL!?

Blasphemy...
>>
>>136055579
yakuza brats do it often, albeit more subtle.
>>
>>136063588
Shindol's porn isn't even good for fapping.
>>
>>136063481
found it. this is actually kinda sad.
>>
>>136063658
No it's his sheer psychosis, and fucked up little mind that makes me laugh. The japanese are a delightful bunch of screwballs, even when you take them out of their natural environment the weirdness still takes root.
>>
>Got bullied a bit in middle school
>Went to a vo-tech school for high school
>One of the guys who used to bully me went too
>Started his shit back up
>Tripped me one day
>Stabbed him through the cheek with a pen
>Insisted that he tripped me and I had inadvertently stabbed him while trying to regain my balance
>Obvious lie, no one believed it, not even the teachers
>Couldn't get definitive proof that I was lying though because one of the people with him admitted that he did trip me
>Week and a half later, he shoves me against the wall looking to fight
>Stab him in the arm this time
>Repeat the same lie
>People gave up on him because he was now the guy who picks on the wrong people and no one was willing to get stabbed over some mild bullying
>Though no one bullied me anymore, I ended up with a reputation for being crazy
It'd never work in the pussy schools kids go to nowadays.
>>
do Japanese schools try to fight bullying with like anti-bullying programs and shit or are they more of a "lol suck it up faggot" type?
>>
>>136055579
the punishment for vandalism was harsh in my school, but if you were a son/daughter of a big person they keep it hush hush.

man, i got my pants pulled down(with my underwear) when i was reading aloud a textbook in 5th grade and the one's that did it got away Scot free.

fucking private schools.
>>
>>136063772
The reasoning behind it is that you are being bullied because you are sticking out, annoying, an outlyer, or a combination. There have been programs recently to try and correct this, but like most of Japan's problems, it is a deeply rooted cultural issue that isn't easily solved like Western bullying
>>
>>136063772
They mostly pretend that it doesn't exist. It's the PTA groups that sometimes make them do something.
>>
>>136060962
Sorry but you deserved it
>>
>>136063431
It is almost exclusive for prison environment and, on very rare occasions, compulsory military service.

Schools were maintained by the authority of teachers and parents' involvement in education.
>>
>>136055579
Nips are super passive aggressive.
If he turned around and started beating on any of those guys laughing he would be made out to be a punk in a heartbeat and sent off to juvi without a second thought. It's not like most anime where they try to make it seem like people get away with fighting all the time in schools. School fights rarely happen in Japan at all.

I honestly don't understand, gonna be a major edge lord here, but if I went through a similar incident in my country I would of thrown the entire desk and called one of them out on it.
Started a fight and at least know I wouldn't tolerate that shit, even if it meant me getting jumped and taking a beating.
That sort of thing happens a lot in small town America. Gay dude got beat up in a locker room, just dropped out of school all together. We all knew who did it and the group were football players, getting them kicked out of school would be like signing your own unemployment papers to school employees.
>>
File: permanent marker.png (183KB, 690x1113px) Image search: [Google]
permanent marker.png
183KB, 690x1113px
>>136063780
Is it vandalism if it doesn't happen to school property?
>>
File: image.jpg (285KB, 863x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285KB, 863x720px
>>136063957
This actually happened? And you said nothing?

You are a fucking coward and a pussy, you know that?
>>
>>136063979
Apart from initial discomfort, wouldn't a permanent marker just come off as skin renews, even on nipples?
>>
All this talk of bullying kinda makes me want to go JET and see all of this first hand.
>>
>>136064027
If you're being sarcastic, that's one thing. But in AMURICA, screwing over the sports teams (especially football) in any way whatsoever is going to have to ostracized by entire towns potentially. Hell, some places that take their football seriously have let the jocks on the teams get off with murder, drunk driving, and rape just so they stay on the team.
>>
File: 1436567824194.png (3MB, 1112x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1436567824194.png
3MB, 1112x1620px
>>136058771
>>136059831
>>
>>136063734
I threw a chair at another student who made a snobby comment at me once in class.
He ended up stalking me and calling my house and phone at weird times of the day just to shit talk.
Never once picked a fight in school, always tried to get me to go places so he could kick my ass, never did. I wasn't stupid enough to think he wouldn't jump me with his friends.
Joined military everyone thought I was dead for the most part, come to party 5 years later weighted in a little under 185lbs.
Spent every deployment just working out and sparring, practicing ju-jitsu.
Seen him at a party, scrawny little stoner at this point.
Dude didn't even recognize me the entire party.
Ended up playing against him in beer pong.

Teenagers are fucking sick dude, hormones are dangerous.
I lived a life of strict discipline possibly because of this faggot.
>>
>>136064061
Yes, but a picture can last forever.
>>
File: Bullies.png (746KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bullies.png
746KB, 678x1024px
>>136064066
Don't do it unless you're an anti-bully ranger.
>>
>>136064027
>This actually happened? And you said nothing?
>You are a fucking coward and a pussy, you know that?
This is some weak ass b8 Anon.
People will kill you over highschool foot ball games. This isn't a joke.
You will come home to find your house broken into, your car destroyed, and you being threatened and ostracized by a small town community.
It is cult levels of insane.
Also
>why would I talk at all.
He wasn't my friend, don't even remember the dudes name. I have no physical evidence proving said Anons did it.
It's just one of the things you know and without evidence, it all means nothing.
You try being the autistic faggot who rats out on the quartback without hard proof and see what happens.
>>
>>136058856
>Did calling moot a cuck actually affect him at all?

Did you see just what happened to /pol/?
>>
>>136058856
>moot shuts down multiple boards
>mods go on a banning spree
>defends Tumblr

Moot was deeply afflicted by the hurtful words of random Anons.
>>
>>136064075
Not always, I remember this one case where a star football player was falsely accused of rape just so a girl could get a huge payout from the school. After he got out of prison and finished his probation, the girl made the mistake of apologizing to him while he was secretly recording her confession. Long story short she's over 2 million dollars in debt now.

As for my high school, we just put the star players in AP classes and they managed to keep up, because as it turns out you literally just have to read the book.
>>
>>136064158
subhuman trash
>>
>>136064220
Well it varies per place, and sometimes they let justice happen proper anyway. But some places (like Texas) are pretty much cult-like as >>136064158 put it. If a teacher were to give a star player a failing grade because of his incompetence in class, for example, you can expect that teacher to get sacked for it and perhaps some record-altering in the background to 'fix' the grade.

This isn't paranoia or King of the Hill shit, either, which is the worst part.
>>
File: 1452668131775.gif (105KB, 232x297px) Image search: [Google]
1452668131775.gif
105KB, 232x297px
>>136064226
>if i talk like the main character of an anime maybe 2d girls will like me
:D ebin
xDxDxDD fuggg
>>
>>136064061
It's not like it's impossible to wash off.
>>
Never quite understood the American cult of high school football. Then again, I wasn't really in the part of the country that really cultivated it.

Why do people give so much of a fuck?
>>
>>136064145
What are those tiny nips gonna do, verbally abuse me? From what I hear, they're probably the type that can dish it out but can't handle actual banter.
>>136064248
I am from Texas, our school even won a couple of state championships. Our best players knew their shit.
>>
>>136064309
Because burgerland
I come from a big city and I myself don't understand it much either
>>
>>136064309
Why do people get killed over hockey in Canada, or people get murdered in Brazil over Soccer/Futbol?
Because people get extremely uptight about sports, to the point of insane obsession sometimes that makes a yandere look downright sane in comparison.
>>
>>136064220
>In the summer of 2002, Banks was arrested and charged after classmate Wanetta Gibson falsely accused him of dragging her into a stairway at Polytechnic High School (Poly) and raping her. Faced with a possible 41 years to life sentence, he accepted a plea deal that included five years in prison, five years of probation, and registering as a sex offender.
>Wanetta Gibson and her mother Wanda Rhodes sued the Long Beach Unified School District, claiming the Poly campus was not a safe environment, and won a $1.5 million settlement
> In March 2011, Gibson contacted Banks on Facebook, met with him, and admitted that she had fabricated the story. Banks secretly recorded Gibson's confession, but she refused to tell prosecutors that she had lied so she wouldn't have to return the money she and her family had won in court.

How do you take a lie that far and not think twice about it? The worst part is that if she wasn't stupid and confessed, she would have gotten away with it.
>>136064248
Didn't some place up north have a riot to keep a pedophile coach active?
>>
>>136064309
I dunno. I was on the football team and even though I was a loser everyone was nice to me.
>>
>>136064248
In the town neighboring my home town in middle TN, a football player supposedly shot up players from a rival school.
The neighboring school of course tried to investigate it, but my home town wouldn't let them talk to any of the students at all.
Which seemed silly since it's a very small town with very few hangout areas. The Sonic drive in was the hangout area for both towns and a lot of people would of been there on a Friday night.
>>
>>136064335
I always assumed it was cause they were drunk at the time.
>>
>>136062704
That sound terrible and all but crying over that? Man, what a fag.
>>
File: never underestimate.jpg (14KB, 373x500px) Image search: [Google]
never underestimate.jpg
14KB, 373x500px
>>136064309
Money.
>>136064317
>What are those tiny nips gonna do, verbally abuse me?
Strength in numbers, anon. pic related
>>
>>136064344
>The neighboring school of course
By this I meant the neighboring towns police force.
>>
>>136064309
Betting , stupid overblown loyalty to the town, and fanatism to the sport.

Whenever a town has a 'good team', or they happen to have a rising star junior, or some whiz kid on the field, it's over. The town will break anything apart to ensure that kid gets to play.That kid could rape a few girls, and people would convince the girls that they wanted it, and that they should be ashamed for milking his seed pre-game time- that slows him down.
>>
File: QTgDi.jpg (185KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
QTgDi.jpg
185KB, 1280x960px
>>136064372
I'll take my chances.
>>
>>136064372
>Strength in numbers
Not when you are a tiny nip. That might be a problem if group nips can assemble into one big nip.
>>
File: arigato sensei.png (655KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
arigato sensei.png
655KB, 678x1024px
>>136064421
>>136064429
Elevens are vicious.
>>
>>136064429
of nips*
>>
>>136064372
>>136064415
So there's money tied up in high school games, eh? Wow, never knew that.

I could imagine gambling happening but didn't know it was prevalent enough to influence local culture.
>>
>>136055579
Who split their fucking Lincoln Logs all over my desk?
>>
>>136064309
From my understanding, some barren, small town's economies thrive off of having thousands of people show up to a sports game once a week for 9+ weeks, in addition to >>136064335.
People also want kids from their town to be a success. There's something about the small town mentality makes no sense to me.

My high school ranked 1st in state for an insane amount of sports but no one really gave a shit
>>
>>136064429
you're missing the point.
>you are average japanese Anon
>not built not tall
>average
>every single person in your grade makes fun of you and you have no friends.
that's a pretty big impact for a young man or woman, that's a huge influence on their personality.

it would be no different if you were averaged sized any race.
>>
>>136064472
If someone makes it big, there's a chance that they'll bring money back into their small town.
>>
>>136059538
Calling shenanigans on this shit. You're just ripping off one of Shindol stories.
>>
We need nips student follow borderland example of handling bullies. Instead of guns, they should bring katana and molotov to school, and start slashing and burning like crazy one everyone. Might be honorable to do seppuku once you get the job done.
>>
>>136058856
>Did calling moot a cuck actually affect him at all?
He does, /pol/ got the brunt of it and 'cucl' was replaced with 'kek' for a time
>>
>>136064454
not just gambling, legitimate money also.
>http://www.wsfa.com/story/13061712/high-school-football-a-big-money-maker-for-schools
Band doesn't bring money, neither does track, or any other club/activity unless you are in the top percentile to get a sponsor.
Football though, brings in money no matter how shitty your team is.
The other clubs often are completely dependent on the sport. Which is another reason why teachers might ignore it.

Let alone illegal gambling etc.
>>
>>136064454
Tons of money.
People gamble a shit ton.
But it's more than that.
There's a whole lot riding on those games.The town's reputation, the school's popularity, and so much more.When a school is victorious on the field, the school becomes prestigious.It's like College football, but on a local scale. Instead of people worshipping Notre Dame, they worship and love small highschools that have strong football teams and great coaches.

And , when one school happens to get a great Team, or get one mega whiz kid prodigy, it becomes a fucking insanity. That kid becomes a God, and can do no harm.
>>
I am a Japanese. Well, I heard that kind of things but I personally never saw it
>>
>>136064556
Don't forget about the press conferences for when the players pick what college they're going to.
>>
>>136064587
Which is the biggest reason the parents get involved.
>Your child has a chance to become filthy fucking rich
>little faggot at school causing trouble for your child
easy solution here
>>
>>136064586
What's the worst that you heard?
>>
>>136064586
What's the biggest reason a person gets bullied?
>>
>>136064536
>slashing
That worked out well for Nevada-tan.
>>
>>136064586
Do they really bully kids into eating Sushi and bento like they do in Anime?
>>
>>136064609
Yeah, that's basically it.

All parents hear at that point similarly is "My POOR, INNOCENT BOY is getting railroaded by these harlots who want to derail his career!"

Shit gets hilarious when you read/hear the mental hoops mothers and fathers jump to justify their actions. WORSE when it's like the local cops and shit.
>>
>>136055579

>yuk yuk yuk

what the actual fuck?
>>
Jesus christ this thread. In my school the bullying was name-calling and at most something like emptying your bag on your desk/lock the bathroom.
>>
>>136055579
That's stereotype man. I'm pretty sure Americans don't shoot each other in school all the time.

I mean just because they talk about American school shooting all the time on news channels doesn't mean school shootings happen all the time in America
>>
>>136064618
Forcing a guy to musturbate in front of 4 men and they filmed and spread it to the school
>>
>>136064660
In my school, bullying always broke out into fights. Fights were a weekly, tri-weekly thing.
It was Puerto Rico, so meh.

People got bullied, then people fought back, but then people started fighting.They'd get suspended, but shit would be resolved for a while.
>>
>>136064475
I knew a guy (well, he was in the same class) who got bullied to shit the first 5 or 6 years of school. He started boxing and than, at 7 grade absolutely destroyed everyone who made fun of him at the moment. But then again, maybe that strength was always within him.
>>
>>136064654
I'm really glad i'm not in highschool anymore.
Slipped through all this fucking drama thanks to the stoner group.
>somehow no one picked on the stoners.
>>
>>136064636
Tbh, I really don't know. Bullies decide it so sometimes good looking guys are bullied and sometimes nerds are bullied
>>
>>136064697
Well yeah, don't have to learn a fighting skill to have a fighting spirit.
Could as easily turned into one of those insane autist kids who bites a dudes fucking nose or ear off.
Those do happen from time to time.
>>
>>136064646
I never heard it
>>
>>136064734
>Well yeah, don't have to learn a fighting skill to have a fighting spirit.
But learning fighting skills actually gives a lot of confidence.
>>
>>136064741
Do they really make people do lewd things like...
>hold hands
>>
You know bullying is at it's worst
when bullies circumcise an uncircumcised kid.
>>
>>136064790
I'm just meaning that everyones always so surprised when a guy snaps and primal animal instinct takes over.
Adrenaline exist for only three reasons.
To kill things, to fuck things, to save things.
I'm pretty sure the middle one is usually not the case during a bully scenario.
>>
>>136064822
>jew bullying
>>
>>136061315
I dont have it saved on this toaster, but it does exist.
>>
>>136064792
lewd things?

A popular story is that a daughter of a celebrity was jealous of a good looking girl and asked guys to rape her. Guys really raped her in the toilet of the school and filmed it. And it was disclosed and guys were expelled from the school but a daughter left the school and is now in USA
>>
File: img000002[1].jpg (256KB, 816x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000002[1].jpg
256KB, 816x1200px
>>
I remember this guy I always had a tense as fuck relationship with.

One day, we had to move to a random classroom for some reason and we all sat down on random seats. He decided this was the perfect time to start shit with me so he sat right in front of me, teacher was out so he started to try to slap me while taunting me. I didn't want to do anything because the guy had leukemia or cancer, I don't remember which, in elementary school and now he was "fine" so if I so much touched a hair of his I would end up being the bad one no matter what for daring to hit the "survivor" or whatever. I kept blocking and blocking until I accidentally end up hitting him and funnily enough the teacher gets back right there. Boy, you should have seen him. He was boiling red like if I had called his mom the biggest whore in the universe. When the bells ring out, I shit you not, he yells at me "I'll be waiting for you outside" and runs faster than Sonic out of the classroom. I pack my shit, and would you look at it, he was there in the entrance like some bad cliche and he starts to taunt me again trying to make me the one who "starts" the fight so I simply just ignore him and take my way home and the fucker jumps on me and sucker punches me. I was pretty fucking mad, but like I said, I decided to not do anything because I knew I would be on the losing side no matter what. But then, I have no idea how, the second or third punch he throws, I hear one fucking sickening crunch and he starts to yell like a little girl and that's when I notice that he somehow he fucked up a punch to my face and fucking ripped out his damn pinky from his hand when he hit me. He starts to cry like a little bitch, the girls start to yell like girls, all the guys go full panic too and I simply just went home because I didn't want to deal with the fallout from that.
>>
File: img000003[1].jpg (250KB, 816x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000003[1].jpg
250KB, 816x1200px
>>136064943
>>
File: img000004[1].jpg (243KB, 816x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000004[1].jpg
243KB, 816x1200px
>>136064964
>>
>>136064872
Bullies got off scot free while poor boy lost his dick.
>>
File: gaijin.png (190KB, 250x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gaijin.png
190KB, 250x1000px
>>136064926
This one?
>>
>>136064943
>>136064964
>>136064979
This isn't good
The girls are pretty ugly
>>
Well, next day, I get called by the principal because of the shitstorm. Fucker is there with his mom and the damn cunt is there demanding for me to pay for all the medical costs for the faggot hand because of what I did to her baby. However, neither the principal or I was having any of that shit because the principal knew I never lifted a single hand towards the fucker and pretty much all the classroom backed up my story that he started the fight, I never did anything back and he fucked up his hand on his own when he hit me.

The cunt ended up without argument and stormed off with her "baby" and had to pay for all the medical bills herself. And the cherry on top, we were on finals month and the cool-ass principal suspended the faggot for that one entire month making him not be able to do any final test which made the faggot fail pretty much all his classes and repeat his grade.
>>
File: not bad.png (665KB, 1123x1124px) Image search: [Google]
not bad.png
665KB, 1123x1124px
>>136064998
It's pretty good actually.
>>
>>136065010
That's a nice one
>>
>No one posted the teacher bully pooping bandit.
>>
>>136064998
There's not much good similar stuff. It's not a terrible looking manga though it's by the same guy as Hi score girl
>>
>>136059538
>>136058909
>>136058909
Whether this is true or not, shit like this really pisses me off. I want to become a teacher regardless but I'm not sure how I'd handle situations like this without exploding and/or losing my job.
>>
>>136065247
You don't handle situations like that.
The best you can do is talk to the kid getting bullied and provide a little comfort.

Luckily my school doesn't have many bullys, so I don't have to deal with it often. Even the loner kids get left alone.
>>
>>136065247
They need to be handled off the record, anonymously.
>>
>>136065296
Pretty much this. If you get involved too deeply you'll risk your job, specially with how touchy feely parents are with their little angels who can do no wrong.

Just give the kid general advice. Stand up for yourself. Learn how to fight and defend yourself. Etc. Or just talk with the parents of the bullied kid privately too. Anything you do, do it off-record, don't ever be involved directly with the deal itself.
>>
>>136065296
>>136065383
Wow, what a bunch of losers, I bet you are german too.
>>
>>136065648
What? I'm in the US.
I just don't want to lose my job.
>>
>>136065692
>Not defending the rights of your students

I hope Trump deports you.
>>
>>136065758
Well then the parents of their shitty kids will try to "defend" the rights of their little oxygen thief by getting the teacher fired for disciplining him/her.

I think that's his point.
>>
>>136065758
Get a load of this seigi no mikata.
>>
>>136065758
>being this delusional
Life isn't a fuck fairytale
>>
>>136065758
What "rights" are you even taking about you fucking autist?
>Trump shill
Of course
>>
>>136065758
Trump would be the first person to not give a shit about students right you shill
>>
>>136065296
The next best thing you can do is tell the kid to fucking man up and beat up his bullies and kissrape the girls who bother him.
>>
Here's a rather drama-less blog post about my experience with bullying. Our HS didn't have any real sports team, so I guess the jock dynamic wasn't present, but there definitely were social groups.

This one guy, who I'll name A-san, who my friends knew and hung out with (we were the fedora and long coat wearing magic the gathering playing bunch) had a very hate-able personality. He wasn't really that popular, as a senior, he hung around the freshmens. Anyways, one day, the teacher stepped out, and this troublemaker/bully/jokester kid picked on A-san. The two stood up in the middle of class and everyone's attention was on them. Bully guy proclaimed in a clear voice
>"What? What you gonna do?"
After a few seconds of stare down, A-san, did the dumbest thing ever that forever cemented his omega status in everyone's heads that day.
He sat the fuck down. A few seconds later, the teacher came back in. If he had stared down the bully for a few more seconds, the teacher would've broken up the situation and A-san would've not further lose more "cred" or whatever the fuck highschool kids think of each other.

After that incident ingrained itself into my head, I had an almost similar incident in the gym lockers. I was (still am) fat and always wore sweatpants, so I was easy pickings kind of guy. But through some stupid shit, I accidentally bumpedd up against this one guy, he got up in my face about it. Everyone in the lockers gathered around us. I remembered A-san's misery, and choose to not back down. I forgot what he said, but we were face to face. But luckily the PE teacher came in and the situation cooled. Later I was told by someone that a few of his friends were right behind me.
But even with the very possible prospect that I would've been assfucked to oblivion if a fight did break out, I still feel real good about not backing down from that. Confidence booster of sorts, even if I would've been beaten badly.
>>
someone post that english teacher's blog were he talks about bullying in japan.
>>
>>136066443
>After a few seconds of stare down, A-san, did the dumbest thing ever that forever cemented his omega status in everyone's heads that day.

>He sat the fuck down.

Call the fucking presses,we have the lord of betas here. Sitting the fuck down,what an embrarassing behaviour.
>>
>>136055579
I did this to a few of my friends
Nothing insulting though
Just for the laughs and giggles
>>
File: hi_res_product_40469_091634.jpg (12KB, 350x274px) Image search: [Google]
hi_res_product_40469_091634.jpg
12KB, 350x274px
Being a fat guy in class, I tend to get the attention of bullies. A good way to stop them is doing something crazy enough though.

>Be me in middle school.
>This jock kid teased and poked me during class for several months, nothing too serious or too physical but still annoying.
>Try this shit out again.
>Grab a nearby plastic chair and beating him over the head with it.
>He turned into a crying mess while I'm out of breath.
>Almost got detention for it, luckily, weasel my way with few nice words about "too emotional" and "deeply sorry for my action".
>Become sort of pals with him since.

Or possibly stupid enough, don't try this at home, /a/nons

>Be me in highschool, final year.
>Highschool entrance exam in 3 months
>Some jocks started bullying again, more serious this time.
>Break time.
>This guy started his daily routine of petty insults and other shits, try to get the rise out of me.
>Pissed off and try to poke his eyeballs out with this.
>he dodged, though leaving a small scratch at eyebrows.
>About to fight and stand my ground, though I would probably get beaten up due to he being /fit/ as fuck.
>Teacher came in and everyone, including us pretend that never happened.
>He gave me a cold shoulder ever since, not that I mind.

Sorry for blog post.
>>
>>136066985
*University Entrance Exam
>>
File: 1452525502029.png (286KB, 576x699px) Image search: [Google]
1452525502029.png
286KB, 576x699px
>>136064926
>calling computer toaster
>>
>>136064931
That's my fetish.
>>
>>136057407
>I'm 19

Well that explains why you're trying to lord your superiority over bullied schoolchildren then.
>>
>>136063149
Holy shit, you are such a faggot.
>>
>>136066985
man I wasted so much looking back, I changed a lot but damn I would slap myself if I could go back to man up.
>>
That shit doesn't actually happen. I know a girl I was classmates with in elementary, then she moved to Japan, and came back here during uni.

I used to ask her about bullying in Japan and she said it's just the same with every other place in the world.
>>
Back in elementary I used to get harassed & beat-up by the older kids, but that all ended in middle school. By middle school I was battle hardened, so when one shitball tried fucking with me between classes I grabbed him by the throat, lifting him in the air, and slammed him against a wall. Where I told him that if he ever fucked with me, I'd kill him. That was the last time anyone tried to fuck with me. Kids are shit everywhere. Either find common ground to befriend them or let them know you'll end their miserable existence.
>>
>>136067893
Are you Darth Vader?
>>
>>136056147
For anyone interested, pic shows what otakus do with 3D women according to german public service television. Gotta love what ZDF and co. make possible with their billions of euro of taxes annually.
>>
>>136062924
The good news in America is that when kids are afraid that someone's going to shoot up the school, they tend to stop bullying him.
There were several weirdos in our grade who got free passes from the typical hazing because "dude, just look at him. He'd totally pull a Columbine".
>>
>>136064682
Sometimes I wonder if bullies like this are just closet homos.
>>
File: moe-1263106900151.png (174KB, 810x465px) Image search: [Google]
moe-1263106900151.png
174KB, 810x465px
>>136060215
>>
>>136061315
Yeah, this sort of thing wouldn't fly in the US, because the desks area already vandalized to shit with all sorts of nonsense.
>>
>>136056147
For anyone interested, pic shows what otakus do with 3D women according to german public service television. Gotta love what ZDF and co. make possible with their billions of euro of taxes annually.
>>
>>136068335
ignore double post
>>
>>136064701
Nobody picks on the stoners because they want to keep their potential channel for procuring drugs open.
>>
>>136066985
>Being a fat guy in class
I know that feel. I was the bullied fat kid my first year of middle school.
Then I learned the trick, which was to give absolutely zero fucks. Treat people trying to shit on you like they're tiny children who you are just tolerating, and they eventually get the idea. Condescension is the one reaction they don't know how to deal with.

It also helped that I was the only guy who could program their calculators so they could cheat on math tests, so they started sucking up to me over that.
>>
File: justanotherdayinjapan.png (176KB, 861x670px) Image search: [Google]
justanotherdayinjapan.png
176KB, 861x670px
>>136067572
Actually I'm sure it happened exactly like that, BACK IN THE DAY. But like bloomers, loose socks, "old type" swimsuit, etc it came to an end, and new forms of harassment came into play. Otaku media outlets rely almost exclusively on old cliches, catering to an aging demographic. But that doesn't make it any less real. Nor does it prove that bullying in Japan is in anyway equal to that of other 1st world countries.

http://thisjapaneselife.org/2013/06/12/japan-ijime-bullies/
http://nobullying.com/bullying-in-japan/
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/tag/bullying/
>>
>>136055651
3rd worlder here. Do americans really put their fingers wet with their saliva into other people's ears as a form of bullying? And do you really pull their underwear up?

Seems kinda gross and gay. Here we just beat people.
>>
>>136068649
A pantsing is much more common than a wedgie.
Still pretty fucking gay.
>>
>>136068649
>>136068780
Got to witness one of the sluts I went to school get pantsed, in gym class. It was funny.
>>
Eh, this is nothing compared to the anon that asked out a cripple girl just so he can steal her art portfolio, cut off the bottom half of her works, and then tell her to her face that her art now matches her.
>>
>>136068572
>Back in the day
You tellin' me I'm old or something?
Hey, you are rude, buddy.
>>
>>136068780
Still not as gay as Kancho

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kancho
>>
File: wheelchair.png (192KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wheelchair.png
192KB, 833x1200px
>>136068830
One day they'll make great retard babies.
>>
All these reluctant teachers makes me wonder why didn't they involve other authorities when handling bullying or punishing bullies.
What my former principal did was give the bullies some whipping and a ride home to meet their parents courtesy of the jail truck and when the parents go muh kids arrange the police/army instructor to be in his office on the day the parents came complaining to give them some death stare.
>>
>>136068830
Why the fuck does everyone spam meme responses to that shit whenever it's posted when it gets posted every single fucking thread
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bsjwEwpoNbI

Vid very related. Tho irl you would prob suprise 1 then get fucked.
>>
>>136068819
>>136068780
>Depantsing or "debagging" , also known as kecking, sacking, lozacking, dacking, dawking, downtrouting, downtrailing, drodding, dudding, dodding, jocking, jucking, jugging, valancking, toinking, trunking, schmegging, shucking, zucking or zoinking (after the sound of trousers being pulled down), or, in North America, pantsing, depantsing, zwantsing, shanking or sha-sacking is the pulling down of a person's trousers and/or underwear mostly against their wishes, typically as a practical joke, but in other instances as a (somewhat common) sexual fetish.
>When done on a woman, this is frequently referred to as badonka-donking. The most common method is to sneak up behind the intended victim, grab the trousers at the waist, and apply a quick downward tug before the victim is aware of the assailant's presence.
>The corresponding term in Australia is dakking, dacking or daxing, which originated from DAKS Simpson, a clothing brand that became a generic term for pants and underwear.[1][2] In Scotland the process is often known as breeking or breekexxing from the word "breeks" meaning trousers. In New Zealand the act is known as giving someone a down trou or "a drou"; in Ireland jocking, zoonking or ka-blinking; in the north of England kegging (or quegging). The act of pulling down a person's underwear is universally called double-dacking!

What the fuck, how many names do you need for pulling down pants? Badonka donking? Jesus christ.
>>
who /bully/ here? Me and my friends used to pick on fat kids that wouldn't shut up, most of the classes were kind of glad we did because they were asking for it by constantly being obnoxious.
>>
>>136069118
I used to get bullied till I found out how powerful kicks were. Then I'd 'accidentally' kick people in front of teachers who would always side with me. I'd also accidentally spill water on people.

I became the bully.
>>
File: 1447806213739.png (176KB, 494x468px) Image search: [Google]
1447806213739.png
176KB, 494x468px
>>136068649
>Do americans really put their fingers wet with their saliva into other people's ears as a form of bullying
>>
>>136068847
Save your life story for the obituary grandpa.
>>
>>136066985
>Being a fat guy in class
I feel you anon. Sometimes, it gets extremely retarded, too.

>be in middleschool
>school barely has a blurred line between jocks, delinquents and pranksters
>short kid with a posse tries singling me out
>he's pretty much their ringleader
>pretty much pokes me a lot
>namecalling from them does jack shit since they're middleschoolers, no interesting insults whatsoever
>one day they won't fucking stop annoying me
>finally erupt
>awakenthebeast.jpeg
>I stand up and grab the first plastic chair I could grab
>hurl plastic chair at him
>whilst he was down, I took another plastic chair and beat him with it
>teacher in charge of the period was the guidance counselor
>mfw I was at fault for the chaos
>mfw the counselor acknowledges he's a piece of shit and yet put the blame on me
>got off with just a reprimand, since I was overall a good mannered student in classes
>mfw shortie-kun barely changed his approaches

From then on, the only other things that happened would probably be the time I threw large-ass scissors at him and when I caused the in-fighting in his posse. The counselor remained a piece of shit till I graduated, too, making me sound all too evil for bringing a yugioh deck when shortie-kun ere parading around school with an inflated condom screaming out, "IT'S A DIFFERENT KIND OF BALLOON."

Sorry for blogpost
>>
File: 1450652337855.jpg (20KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
1450652337855.jpg
20KB, 353x353px
>>136055579
In the real world if u have problems with bullies the only way to get them off ur back is standing up to them. Even if u get beat keep standing up to them, its basic psychology bullies thrive off ur fear, they like to have control if u make it clear that u dont give a shit if ur getting beat up they will eventually get bored and leave u alone.
>>
In America at least you can shake off bullying by going full rei doll and not reacting. Reaction is all bullies want in this country.
>>
File: 1452259119560.gif (2MB, 266x148px) Image search: [Google]
1452259119560.gif
2MB, 266x148px
>>136057165
I was chuuni as fuck in middle school in the 80s. Smiled and laughed like a madman in fights. I turned out ok.
>>
>>136069449

You are retarded, that is the opposite. They will get pissed you are not reacting and bully you harder.

No you gotta fight these assholes everyday until they don't want to hassle of dealing with you.
>>
I had pins put on my seat in school and I don't even live in Japan.
I think I didn't exhibit the desired effect though because I just sat on them and didn't do anything. I didn't realise I'd sat on pins I just thought my butt was itchy or something who knows. It's only when I got up 20 minutes later and brushed my butt I realised there were pins in it.
>>
>>136055579
Japanese schools let students get away with bullying and social shaming a lot more. The school's attitude is basically that if the kid is getting bullied, it's because he's "different" and "doesn't fit in", therefore its his own fault, and its his own responsibility to get changed so he doesn't get bullied.
>>
>>13606833
link to the video?
>>
>see kid in my class get bullied by asshole who tried the same shit with me but didn't get anywhere
>try to be nice to him
>he insults me and is a massive cunt in general
>realize the asshole was right to shit on this guy
>become friendly with the asshole over time

Sometimes life is strange.
>>
>>136069507
I'm just going off of personal experiences, maybe it's different in super ghetto places where people know only violence.
>>
>>136069592

I went to a high end private school anon, never was bullied but saw this happen constantly when teachers weren't there. Ignoring your bullies doesn't work, you gotta duke it out.

What a pathetic strategy to deal with bullies and in life in general. Ignore your problems and hopefully it will get better with time.
>>
>>136070193
If a solution works why criticize it? Also it's pretty dumb to call someone pathetic on a fucking anime board. No one who watches cartoons at our age is alpha.
>>
>>136069521
Companies have a similar attitude to workplace bullying over there
>>
ITT: stuff that never happened
>>
>>136068649
That's nowhere near to the worst form of bullying.
Sometimes we twist eachother's nipples till they go purple
>>
Kids are are cruel, a group of girls really hate my guts for no reason. Spread nasty rumor behind me and shit.

I ignored them and act like they are nonexistent being, thing escalate they start going physical like throwing rubber on class, I saw them as a trash then they hate me more than before.

Skip few weeks later, they make an "accident" and cola spilled over my gba. I confront them and tell to stop it because it's what a whore will do, if they have something to say just say it, don't involve innocent gba.

For unknown reason almost everyone on their group snap and said I shouldn't say thing like that to a girl. Blah blah blah, you can't hit a girl, blah blah blah. I snap, but I won't hit a girl because I'm gentleman, so I snip two girl's hair with scissor.

I was a stupid boy, there goes I have rapist as middle name and many nasty nickname for 4-5 years. I constantly rank #1 as the most dangerous boy in girl's list, only handful girls talk to me on that time.

My date on high school when I live on dorm in another province.
>>
>>136069463

What anime is this
>>
File: 1446228178252.jpg (329KB, 1018x537px) Image search: [Google]
1446228178252.jpg
329KB, 1018x537px
>>
File: what the.png (171KB, 346x297px) Image search: [Google]
what the.png
171KB, 346x297px
>>136057689
This thread just made me wonder if all those "I love you anon meet me at xxxx" were actually for me.
>>
File: 1431116490255.gif (225KB, 291x364px) Image search: [Google]
1431116490255.gif
225KB, 291x364px
>>136070956
>>
>>136061098
see this is why you were beat up
>>
>>136064723
Did you see anyone fight back the bullies?
>>
>>136064931
Just expelled? They didn't have to face the course?
>>
>>136069072
dat korean fantasy
>>
>>136069178
Heresy, you joined the dark side.
>>
>>136064944
>>136065010
Newf/a/g, pls learn how the site works.
>>
>>136069521
That mentality gives birth to tons of beta loser, no wonder their birth rate is declining dramatically.
>>
>>136070417
Alpha here, what's your deal? Liking lolis has nothing to do with being alpha or beta.
>>
>>136073423
The real reason is that nobody wants to get married because women don't wanna quit their jobs and men don't want to be sole breadwinners
>>
>>136073617
That's why they are betas, they don't even have the guts to rape and impregnate those arrogant cunts to save their country.
>>
>>136069521
Japan is still sadly a very class and rank based society.
Even the whole "senpai" thing where lowerclassmen are supposed to be subservient to their upperclassmen kind of rubs me the wrong way
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.