[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Platinum End 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 64_65.png (564KB, 1774x1300px) Image search: [Google]
64_65.png
564KB, 1774x1300px
Shit just got real

don't open pic until you read chapter by the way
>>
>>136052171
well I screwed up.
>>
>>136052171
I think Ohba is trying too hard to replicate Death Note. And with Bakuman he should have realized he can do other things.
>>
>>136052171
>don't open pic until you read chapter by the way
We can literally all see that shit before we click on it because you didn't spoil that pic, fag.
>>
>>136052171
Great job, OP
>>
It's like he really wants to make a battle harem but just can't do it.
>>
To be honest, I am not enjoying this.
Some of the concepts are interesting, but all in all I haven't really seen anything worthwhile yet, and I don't think the survival game route the manga is taking fits the rest of the premise. But we are just 3 chapters in, so I'm looking forward to reading more, hoping it gets better.
>>
>>136054335
This. It's monthly too, which doesn't help.
>>
Bets on if that won't even effect him because he's already in love with her.
>>
>>136055877
Anon, despise all the trashes the angel spouted, that red arrow doesn't actually make the victim love the shooter, for "love" is understood by normal definition. Rather it turns the victim in to an absolutely obedient slave who would do literally anything the shooter says. That's enslavement, not love.

If the arrow turns out to be ineffective on him, I bet it will be because he took a precaution and pierced himself with his own red arrow, so that he would be immune to red arrows for the rest of his life. Actually, it's something one should do right after hearing about those rules to protect themselves.
>>
>>136056178
It's infatuation if anything, I don't think it's really equal to enslavement. While the angel has been less than honest, I doubt she'd lie about the time limit on the arrows. It doesn't make much sense for them to have a time limit if it's enslavement; but if it's infatuation that can blossom into normal love making nothing seem "off." But who knows, there could be other things happening or it could be even more misleading than it seems.
>>
>>136052171

Did they ever say that the red arrow works on god candidates?

I feel like this will just turn into a cop out with them saying "red arrows don't work on other god candidates."
>>
>>136056761
It can literally drive the victim to happily kill themselves without hesitation, so I think enslavement is the more proper term.
>It doesn't make much sense for them to have a time limit if it's enslavement
To make this game more competitive, maybe. Those angels looks like transcendental beings who think of humans as toy and trashes.
>>
>>136056879
That wouldn't make sense. Her angel seems to be actively collaborating into making her win, and the angels are quite aware bout how the arrows work. So it the red arrows wouldn't work on god candidates, they wouldn't be hunting for people who can see angels unless they wanted to kill them. Also, it was quite clear the white arrow worked on anyone.
>>
>>136056879
If the white arrow works, there's no reason the red shouldnt as well.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.