[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any series ever made you feel truly terrified about what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: ssy.jpg (45KB, 670x437px) Image search: [Google]
ssy.jpg
45KB, 670x437px
Has any series ever made you feel truly terrified about what could happen next?

The final arc, specially when the Fiend appears, was the high point of this series.
>>
>>136044282
SSY was the only anime that did horror well.
>>
What anime is that, and is it good?
And to answer your question, i cant really remember almost anything that terrifying, but probably In Death Parade. I think it was the forth episode, it was really fucked up and kinda confusing. The girl had plastic surgery and what not. But deserved to live but i couldnt find myself to know if both could be reincarnated or one of the had to go to the void.
>>
>>136044548
Meant both the girl and the boy deserved to live. Writing on the mobile sucks.
>>
>>136044282
Wish i could see this for the first time again.
Haven't felt this way since finishing Sopranos
>>
>>136044548
Oh never mind just found.
There is a gay scene right? That was the biggest drawback for me. I still havent watched but still wanna know if its good or not. The animation looks good.
>>
>>136044792
Yeah, there is. But if you watch it you'll understand why.
Now get out before you get spoiled, kid
>>
>>136044282
>The final arc
This show was meant to appeal to yuri/yaoi fags, but 90% of the discussions about this anime revolves around the ending and that rat stuff.
And I'm glad that midway through they changed the focus to the actual plot instead of continuing with all that gayness, otherwise I would've dropped this show.
>>
>>136044282
Massively underated anime
>>
>>136045090
This post is retarded in a lot of ways.
>>
>>136044792
It's not pro-gay propaganda if that's what's bottering you. If anything you could consider it anti-gay after seeing the show on a whole.
>>
>>136045180
I'd say unappreciated. It's rated rather highly from what I've seen, just most people don't give it a chance because of gay.
>>
>>136045329
Well I can understand the aversion but the faggotry is explained plus carries different connations in Japanese society than Americas fucked up lifestyle view of it
>>
>>136045046
>>136045324
Ok thanks for the info. Probably gonna watch i this season.
>>
>>136045329
This. It's got its fans who like it a lot
>>
>>136044282
>There are people who currently browse this board that actually like SAO more than shinsekai yori
>>
>>136045638
>implying SAO isn't GOAT
>>
>>136044792
It's supposed to be a civilization more akin to bonobos rather than chimpanzees like we're more like.

Chimps:
>Constant territory war over arbitrary stuff like "ownership" of land
>Extreme jealousy and anger towards ownership of mates
>Settle disputes with violence
>Exert dominance over each other with violence
>Fight over things with no real value such as "Cherished" stones and such just because they assign value to them
>Instinctive reaction to foreign pack of chimps is to engage in war

Bonobos
>Calm and avoid conflict
>When disputes do arise, use sex to calm each other down and come to a resolution
>Realize the importance of socially bonding with everyone in the group
>Don't treat sex as some super important special act that can only be rewarded to the strong
>Because there's no "ownership" of mates or territory, everyone is mutually okay with sharing mates with one another
>Immediate response when meeting foreign pack is to intermingle, fuck a little, and then part ways

Truly, the world would have been a better place had primates with the bonobo social structure had evolved into the apex predator. So long as they don't develop psychic abilities
>>
>>136045090
You should have offed yourself a long time ago instead you autist.
>>
File: image.png (110KB, 763x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110KB, 763x652px
>>136045638
As it should be
>>
File: 1452311445099.png (174KB, 416x396px) Image search: [Google]
1452311445099.png
174KB, 416x396px
>>136045186
>>136045949
>2017 - 1
>being gay
>>
>>136045880
I never saw that but it fits quite well
>>
>>136032713
Use the catalog.
>>
File: Squealer_Great.jpg (89KB, 432x543px) Image search: [Google]
Squealer_Great.jpg
89KB, 432x543px
Nothing wrong
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.