[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't SAO end here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Why didn't SAO end here?
>>
Two years worth of semen.
>>
>>136035106
It should've. I might have enjoyed it more if it had an open ended yet satisfying conclusion. Despite the memes the first half of S1 wasn't bad at all.

Inb4
>TWO YEARS WORTH OF SEMEN
>>
File: ea1.png (37KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
ea1.png
37KB, 200x113px
From the perspective of author, why would it? People are gonna watch anything he makes just because he made SAO, even moreso if it's related and/or similar to SAO.
>>
>>136035106

I would have been happy if SAO had ended with everyone getting out of the simulation and the MC and his girl meeting up in real life. They wouldn't even have needed to go in to detail about the post-game life, just having them meet up afterwards would be implication enough. The fact that she was kept in the simulation and MC had go back in for her seemed forced, like it only happened so they could draw out the series. S2 was just pointless.

I understand that it makes more money that way, but damn.
>>
When I watched the first time this I thought they both died, it was a perfect ending, very tragic.

It's not ever explained how they lived even though they died? Shouldn't the helmet have microwaved their brains
>>
>>136035690
The power of love.
>>
>>136035106
Didn't it actually "end" here originally? The first novel was written in 2001. Then they published it years later and author made more.
>>
Kirito gets some points for actually waifuing the girl he loves and canonically blowing loads into her, which is a lot more than what most harem leads do.

He immediately loses points for being blatantly over powered though.....
>>
>>136035106
Well, SAO was going to just be someone like a one-shot for an LN competition, that he broke the word-limit on.
The only reason he continued writing after that part, is because people who read it on his website gave him good feedback, so he wrote more.
>>
>>136035690
Game creator decided not to kill them because they cleared the game.

>>136035822
Not exactly. He wrote the first book in 2001, sure, but after he posted it online and saw how people liked it, he wrote more.

SAO has been "finished" ever since 2008, but when Kawahara got Accel World published, his editor found SAO, and told him to also publish that.
>>
>>136036207
So the creator had to approve all deaths before the players were microwaved?
>>
>>136036352

That is the implication, yes.
>>
>>136036352
Not necessarily, but you know even automated systems can be turned off, right?
The revival item proves there was AT LEAST a 10 seconds delay between a player dying in the game, and the NerveGear killing them.

Turn off the automated system before it kills someone, and they're all of a sudden spared.
>>
>>136036393
But that's just murder with extra steps
>>
>>136036759

Yeah, basically.

The creator tried to claim he was doing to for whatever reasons, but he was just a murderer. That's kind of the point.
>>
>>136035106
isn't Progressive an EXTENDED take on the first 14 episodes

they may say fuck it to the rest of the LNs and just Brotherhood adapt the Progressive manga
>>
>>136038324
>manga
>not anime
>>
>>136035106
Because Alicization is the best arc
And ALO is the best game
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.