[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would life be easier if you were a little girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 18

File: dream job.png (251KB, 1231x551px) Image search: [Google]
dream job.png
251KB, 1231x551px
Would life be easier if you were a little girl?
>>
Is life easier the cuter you are, /a/?
>>
>>136019624
Life is easy as a little kid regardless. What I would give to be a kid again.
>>
>>136019624
but if i were a girl i would crave cock all the time and that would be too distracting
>>
>>136019678
I don't see how that's any different from living as a man always wanting sex.
>>
Unlike all of you I don't eventually want to take a cock to my ass and mouth.
>>
>>136019720
women don't have a cooldown on orgasm, men do
>>
>>136019792
You still crave it 24/7 though.
No matter your gender you'd be a slut so that's the real problem.
>>
>>136019792
That's the advantage of a girl. They can get pleasure out of anything and simply enjoy a good dicking without bearely doing anything. The male has to put greater effort in the act while they only had to lay down and feel great, not fair.
>>
>>136019641
Yes, desu.
>>
>>136019874
What is cowgirl? Come on anon use your imagination.
>>
>>136019874
I don't know, anon. Being able to stand up seems like such a convenience that I wouldn't mind being a male just for that.
>>
>>136019792
Men also don't bleed out of their dicks every month.
>>
File: 1452562764612.jpg (243KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452562764612.jpg
243KB, 900x800px
>>136019959
they don't?
>>
>>136019959
Just thinking about it hurts.
>>
I'm glad I'm not a girl. I feel like I wouldn't be able to enjoy femdom as much as I do right now.
>>
>>136020040
Why not just be a lesbian? That would solve the problem.
>>
>>136019624
She wasn't a little girl
>>
>>136020101
For you.
>>
>>136020078
That's not it, anon. Femdom is about enjoying getting dominated by the "weaker" gender. Also, the feeling of the girl using my cock as her toy would be gone no matter what. It wouldn't be the same, anon. Only true masochists would undnerstand.
>>
>thread about being a little girl
>everyone talks about sex

You just don't get it, do you?
>>
>>136020202
That's what most threads devolve into. Most of the board is addicted to cock
>>
>>136020149
You're both the weaker gender though.
I guess as a male that would make sense, but perhaps you should take into account other types of masochism.
>>
File: 1447128836286.jpg (1MB, 2825x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1447128836286.jpg
1MB, 2825x2000px
I just want a cute 2D imouto
>>
>>136020305
You're on the wrong thread nigger, you have to be the imouto.
To understand the imouto you must be the imouto.
Also you will help your big bro by being a loli cum dump.
>>
>>136020242
It's more so that 90% of us are extremely sexually deprived.

Sex is constantly on our minds because we never get it. We have no release for actual sex and a lot of us don't want to just pay for it since we could use that same money on our hobbies.

So we are stuck sitting and stewing getting more and more perverse and the days roll on. Our own desires forming deeper and deeper fetishes without any break.

Practically everything can relate to sex in some way to us now. Our minds are wired in this way as a result of the absence of sex in (most of) our own lives.

We are rotten and too far gone.
No one will save us and we can't save ourselves.
>>
>>136020445
Shouldn't masturbation help with that, though?
>>
>>136020464
Yeah but only for like 20 minutes. Maybe an hour if it's the fourth+ time that day.
>>
>>136020464
Masturbation is not sex.
You are still left wondering.

This wonder will lead you far enough down the rabbit hole where simply "a hole is a hole" as the popular saying goes.
>>
>>136020490
Sure but aren't you somewhat satisfied after you've made yourself orgasm?

>>136020501
That's true, I suppose. I'm just not sure if being deprived of sex alone is enough to become, well, depraved.
Pretty sure most of us have a sort of natural propensity towards perversion.
>>
>>136020305
Love the artist.
Too bad my first expiercence with him was NTR fuck.
>>
>>136020010
>>136019959
People always say this but it's not really "bleeding", it's just a mass of bloody residue leaving your body. No wounds ever form on your body during or because of it, and it's a natural process that's supposed to happen.
Frankly I'm convinced most people who bring up "but periods!" whenever discussions about this come up are actually girls themselves, looking to exaggerate the problem to distract from the mountains of benefits being a girl brings in return, as a means of protecting those benefits.
>>
being a boy is the best unless you are in a catholic community
>>
>>136020627
A woman will always have an easier life than men unless she is ugly or lives in a middle eastern shithole.
>>
>>136019959
>muh pussy blud

Man that shit would be a very small price for literally every other possible advantage legal, financial, and social assuming I'd still be in a first world country.
>>
>not changing your age back to 6 years old and finding a host family to let you live out your fantasies

Step it up /a/
>>
>>136020724
Being molested by a pair of creepy old people is NOT my fantasy
>>
>>136019641
Yes, irl workplace especially office and sales related jobs
>>
>>136020305
>dat clingy one.
>>
>>136020718
It also is pointless for anyone to even argue menstruation being a negative in this case since this is something little girls wouldn't have to worry about anyway.
>>
>>136020667
dunno it was great as a boy
being the top of the school and defending my virginity with my life during the uni education might have helped a little bit
>>
File: 006.jpg (133KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
133KB, 640x458px
I'd cutely try my best, of course
>>
>>136020795
yeah but as an adult you feel like shit at least 50 days a year
>>
>>136020834
Yeah cause you'd never feel like shit as a man.
>>
>>136020834
This thread is not talking about being an adult, just a kid.

Either way I already feel like shit 365 days a year anyway.
>>
>>136020834
Looks like you got a pretty good life
>>
>>136020834
>get literally everything you want in life handed to you on a silver platter for free
>all you have to do is feel a little sick a few days a month

Sounds like a great deal to me
>>
Anything would be better than being the balding uggo I am.
>>
>>136021121
What are you complaining about?
It's the men that give the females what they want, if you have a problem then do something to stop it.
And i'm pretty sure it's more difficult these days to just be handed something, it's not the 1950's they actually need jobs with this economy and people don't just do whatever they ask in return for sex.
>>
>>136021343
>What are you complaining about?
I'm not sure, what exactly in my post looked like complaining to you?
>do something to stop it.
You mean just "do something" to change the way 3.5 billion people act? Even if I had said that was my goal that's some pretty retarded "advice".
>they actually need jobs
>people don't just do whatever they ask in return for sex.
Ohoho, you're a funny one.
>>
>>136021121
/r9k/ please go.
>>
>>136021413
How many people do you know that don't need a job? There are plenty of lazy fuckers out there sure but you're being ridiculously biased. I suppose there's no point in saying this but unfortunately you have been shaped by society and have a warped view of society and people. Things work that way for a reason and if you don't like it then don't do it, why are you so offended by these things? Don't agree with them then find a way to spread the word of why it's wrong and provide real reasons. You have no base argument.
>>
>>136021483
You've seriously never heard of a housewife?

And why are you so damn butthurt anyways. I said being a woman sounds like a great deal now you're acting like I went on some hour long rant about hating women.
>>
>>136021537
Being a woman would suck though. Remember that you'd have to be a woman.
>>
>>136021537
Like I said previously housewives are getting rare in todays economy and with changing views on gender stereotypes. It sounds more like you're butthurt. I explained it using only logic.
There is a good thing for every bad thing and vice versa. Please assess these things before making a counter argument.
>>
>>136021581
Not that guy but there was no logic in your post.
>>
File: Aikatsu 1.png (745KB, 956x537px) Image search: [Google]
Aikatsu 1.png
745KB, 956x537px
>>136021690
If you can't see the logic that our society has changed in a way that both genders just hate eachother for reasons they can not control yet they enable eachother to be what they are, then you are blind.
>>
I like being able to reach my cupboards, tall furniture and supermarket shelves without help from a man.
I like being able to carry moderately heavy things on my own without having to put a tremendous amount of effort into weight lifting in gyms just the achieve the same strength of the average male.
I like being able to self-insert into hentai male characters and pretend I'm dominating and fucking and cumming inside a tiny loli half my weight and making her my own. Just the fact that I'm male makes me proud that I can make cute, defenseless women my own and have her fall in love with my dick as I pour my cum into her even if it is all imagination.

Would I throw all that away to become a cute little girl? Maybe, but I certainly don't regret being male.
>>
>>136020587
Ever heard of menstrual cramps? Shit ain't funny and it affects most young women to a degree. My exgf couldn't even stand up a few times because of the pain.
>>
>>136019624
Where's this from?
>>
>>136021581
Alright fine lady, sorry I used hyperbole in saying they get "everything" for free and you took it literally.
Either way you'd have to be in crazy denial to honestly think women don't get a crazy amount of stuff given to them for no reason compared to men. Both the informal norms of society make it that way, and the official laws of the government. There's nothing 1 individual can do about it. Yeah maybe men enable it but that doesn't change the fact that women have it easier in virtually every regard, which is the only thing I originally said.
>>
File: 1451084101527.jpg (292KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451084101527.jpg
292KB, 800x800px
>>136019624
>Would life be easier if you were a little girl?
If you mean the same life, then no. If you mean a normal life, then probably.
>>
>>136021784
But see if you were a woman you wouldn't care. In fact you'd feel proud of yourself after somebody does something for you and still see it as your own accomplishment.

Not to mention you'd have free access to all the actual sex you want instead of being a virgin masturbating to cartoons.
>>
>>136021869
I'm not disagreeing with you, what i'm trying to explain is that in return for one thing they lose another. Stay at home moms, what do they have? An easy life with no real risk, but they have to keep their husband and children happy with no breaks. Same for the husband, goes to work all day and is expected to keep up on all the bills working tirelessly. For some reason people think that one is easier or harder than the other but the risk of being a housewife is losing your husband/kids and easy life, for the husband it's losing your job/home which is pretty much the same.
What do they have when they are handed things? Not respect, not power. But what do men have when they work for things? What women don't. It'd be the same thing if switched around for men and women.
>>
>>136021964
I would care. Having people around to do things for me is a bother because I'd need to dedicate a stupid amount of time to give some normalfag bitches and douches attention and keep up a nice facade. I'd have far less time to enjoy my books and anime.
>>
>>136021999
>the risk of being a housewife is losing
They can refuse to do all of that, get a divorce and simply take everything.
>>
>>136020445
You can save yourself if you have the willpower.

Don't fap for 6 months and your brain resets.
>>
>>136021999
You prattle on about using logic but nothing you say contains even remote traces of it.
Being a housewife isn't remotely as difficult as almost any full time job that pays enough to support an entire household alone.
The risk of losing your husband/kids is not comparable at all to the risk of losing your job. One means losing your free meal ticket and just having to find another, one means losing access to meals in general. Plus losing your kids (which I can only assume you're talking about them dying, why you bring that up is a mystery to me) is a problem for both parents, not just the woman. Your belief that a father wouldn't care if his children died reveals how stupid you are.
And of course the cherry on top of you stupidity sunday is failing to acknowledge that womens biggest advantage is that they have a choice. They can be lazy if they want to, or be work if they want to. And both society and the government supports them no matter what they do to help them succeed. Meanwhile as a man you only have one option. Work, or be labeled a loser and have no hope of ever getting anything. Nothing will ever be handed to you and nobody will ever care or help you.
If both sides were truly just as good and bad just in different ways then both genders would kill themselves at the same rate. But they don't, men kill themselves 400% more often. And thats from the simple undeniable fact that their lives are shittier. Women don't kill themselves because their lives are easy and great and they know it, but they like to whine that they're oppressed anyways so they get handed even more free stuff.
>>
>>136022172
>I'd have far less time to enjoy my books and anime.
Just made those part of your facade. Girls have a free pass to enjoy crazy and cute stuff without getting weird looks. You can even gloat about it a bit without any social repercussion.
>>
>>136022172
You only think that because you've been a man your whole life and it's the only way you know. If you'd been a woman all along you'd love always being around people and socializing.
>>
>>136022315
>gloat about it a bit without any social repercussion
Not only that but they generally get special treatment and attention for it.
>>
>>136022273
>Your belief that a father wouldn't care if his children died reveals how stupid you are.
I believe this reveals how stupid you are. It's implied that he would clearly care about his children.
Bringing up statistics are we? Suicide attempts in women are more often but less lethal (pills, cutting wrists etc.. Men are just more successful because they use the more lethal deaths (Guns, jumping off buildings, etc.)
>Both genders would kill themselves at the same rate
You clearly know the chemical and psychological differences between women so please enlighten me more. You seem to be whining more than any woman i've ever met.
>Mens lives are shittier

You're completely lying to yourself when you say that women are the only ones with a choice. There are people on disability and welfare for life living easy lives when there are plenty of men and women working. Where are your statistics? Where are the unemployed guys living in their parents basements? There are plenty and they can live perfectly normal lives they just choose not to.
>>
>>136019624
i would want to either be a mid 20's girl, or a milf
i really want to have a womans body and wear cool clothes and act cool
but i am a average lame looking man and the coolest thing i have is a worn leather jacket and an ace of spades zippo
think of how much cooler a woman would be with those
>>
>>136022398
>muh attempts!

Killing yourself isn't difficult. You can accomplish it by lying perfectly still and doing absolutely nothing for a few days. If you want to die you will.

Women only pretend to try to kill themselves as a grab for attention. Because like I said, it's never easy enough for them. They always have to find some way to get eve MORE people acting nice and doing things for them.
>>
>>136022460
Jesus christ you're worse than a woman.
Why don't you just kill yourself?
You're not even trying to stay on topic.
>>
File: 1450624992553.png (309KB, 692x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450624992553.png
309KB, 692x720px
>>136022315
You're a fool who thinks in black and white if you think women don't get judged. Female bullying in school is a serious problem just as much as male bullying is.

>>136022330
Don't speak for me. You think of women as this single entity, believe it or not introverted women actually exist and they desire some time alone just as much as introverted men do.

Honestly, you fucks need to get some pride. Nothing is going to fucking change so you might as well embrace the nice things you have and stop pretending that EVERY SINGLE THING is better on the other side of the fence. Stop telling me that I should feel bad for being male.
>>
>>136019624
I know the title and artist but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can I have a hint?
>>
I want /r9k/ to leave
>>
>>136022492
>discussion about which side has better lives
>statistics about which side chooses to stop being alive more often somehow isn't on topic.
>>
>>136022371
Reminds me of a cute girl who used to play Yu-Gi-Oh! and was treated like a goddess by all the male players. I beat her at the final match of a local tournament and earned the scorn of most local players for a month.
>>
>>136022546
(Citation needed)
>My opinion is fact

>Bring up psychological gender differences
>Nope, not good enough

You've done nothing to counter the points i've made, i gave an explanation you gave nothing.
>>
>>136022496
>and they desire some time alone just as much as introverted men do.
Women literally don't even have the same definition of "alone" that men do.
When you say "alone" you're genuinely thinking of being alone. Nobody else around.
When a woman says "alone" she's thinking of a night where she doesn't go out anywhere for a change and instead just spends time with her boyfriend while constantly messaging friends on her phone and facebook.
>>
>>136022558
You should have cut her a deal before the match and gotten a blowjob for letting her win.
>>
>>136022600
Are you seriously going to deny men don't kill themselves more often? This should be a well known statistic and it's not my fault you're too stupid to know it.
And don't cry about me needing citations when you haven't posted anything yourself. Just because you regurgitate intelligent sounding words you've heard like "counter", "explanation" doesn't mean you've done any of them.

Or maybe you're denying that lying still and doing nothing wont eventually kill you. I suppose theres no point in this argument if you're that stupid.
>>
>>136019624
Hahaha no.
>>
>>136022699
Maybe you need to reread? Or are you too stupid? >Bringing up statistics are we? Suicide attempts in women are more often but less lethal (pills, cutting wrists etc.. Men are just more successful because they use the more lethal deaths (Guns, jumping off buildings, etc.)
>>
>>136022722
I think OP implied that you would lose a dimension as well
>>
>>136022615
Probably wouldn't work. The average woman would probably assume she actually won her matches by her own merit and not just because she's played against nothing but thirsty-ass virgins who let her win in the hopes she'd give them attention.
>>
>>136019624
When did this get translated?
>>
>>136022790
And why do women use less lethal methods? Because inside they know they don't actually want to die, their lives are far too perfect to want to end. They pretend they tried to kill themselves knowing full well they wont actually die, and instead be found by their family or friends and then be showered in sympathy and attention. You can't deny this because like I said, kill yourself is as easy as doing nothing for a while. If you want to die, you can. If you don't truly want to die, you wont.
>>
File: Simply the best.jpg (2MB, 1767x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Simply the best.jpg
2MB, 1767x2500px
>>136022793
This thread was set up to fail regardless, there is no sense in trying to save it other than posting and talking about life as a 2D little girl.
>>
>>136022939
It really seems like you just hate women.
You seem hell bent on making something seem correlated when it's not. Your life can be horrible but you don't have to kill yourself. Depression plays a big role in suicide as well. You're ignoring important facts to make some strawman argument for the sake of making it look like woman have easier lives.
>>
>>136019624

If I still had my income, but a body that requires less than one third of the food and less than a quarter to get drunk?

Yes. It would.
>>
>>136023024
>You're ignoring important facts to make some strawman argument for the sake of making it look like woman have easier lives.
Feminists do the same shit. Arguing with these self-loathing fags is just like arguing with feminists.
>>
>>136023024
And you'e ignoring, well, basically EVERYTHING for the sake of pretending they don't have easier lives.
>hurr u just hate womyn!
Alright tumblr, whatever you've gotta tell yourself to keep those delusions afloat.
>>
File: nagatoro loli.jpg (134KB, 719x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nagatoro loli.jpg
134KB, 719x1000px
>>136019624
I would lose a dick but if I'm a really cute but bad little girl, I can get all the dicks.

>>136022523
High priority. Grab it before it's gone.
http://exhentai.org/g/893334/80f0e6cd54/
>>
>>136022858
Don't know since everyone's mad at each other and won't help us
>>
File: Aikatsu 3.png (337KB, 423x492px) Image search: [Google]
Aikatsu 3.png
337KB, 423x492px
>>136023257
I gave a full argument and you just keep giving your opinion.
I'd rather not argue anymore, just want you to know you're a nice anon and I hope you live happily. Thanks for the argument.
>>
>>136023341
You're the one that's done nothing but spew opinions.
I know you'er a woman yourself from the way you try to protect the secret.
>>
>>136019624
Where I come from? God no.
Once the idea did come a cross my mind but then real life kick in. I would be harassed or raped at worst, I thanks god every day I got a dick and keep my head down. Fucking school it's like prison back there.
>>
File: Aikatsu 9.png (191KB, 228x408px) Image search: [Google]
Aikatsu 9.png
191KB, 228x408px
>>136023415
Protect the secret? I don't see how it would have mattered either way but yes I am a woman.
Anon, please you're clearly a male. Look at how desperate you are to prove men have a harder life while I only seek to spread the truth that both sides have it hard.
>>
File: 1452414240802.gif (480KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1452414240802.gif
480KB, 500x379px
>>136020834
>50 days a year
Still 350 less than how I currently feel.
>>
>>136023495
No you seek to preserve a self-gratifying myth of being oppressed that feminism has taught you and to continue feeling accomplished about things that you had given to you for nothing.
You're trying to protect your secret because of the average men knew how easy being a woman actually was they wouldn't constantly be bending over backwards to serve your every whim.
>>
File: Wxvt6XI.jpg (82KB, 625x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wxvt6XI.jpg
82KB, 625x500px
>>136021999
I like how the near complete security afforded married women led them to complain of boredom. Men became victims of their own success.

So then they bravely ventured out into the world to forge dangerous, but exciting, new oppourin...nah just kidding they got the welfare state to give them the same coddled security while they go out and do whatever strikes their fancy.

It's ok. The type of women who really work the system are infertile. Demography will consign them to the dustbin of history. Don't get too worked up about it. Evolution will fix it, if not in our lifetimes.
>>
>>136023586
Holy shit you're delusional.
>Muh men have it harder
>Muh women have it harder
What kind of pathetic bickering is this?
You're making stuff up yet again, I said nothing related to feminism. I disagree with such things, I am an egalitarian. I have never felt oppressed before and I feel quite uncomfortable whenever I hear someone say how hard women have it. They are just as brainwashed as you.
If the only explanation that you can come up with is that i'm a feminist then you should probably go outside.
>>
>>>/asp/
>>
>>136023660
I've offered plenty of explanations before this. You just refuse to listen to them because you can't get past your own bias.
>>
File: Watamote 57.png (133KB, 360x369px) Image search: [Google]
Watamote 57.png
133KB, 360x369px
>>136023783
pffffft
>>
>>136023813
Yeah you did win. You were born a girl and your life will be easy and effortless forever because of it.
I just don't get why you also need to brag and rub it in. Like really how mean can you be.
>>
>>136023842
Sorry, don't mean to rub it in.
But it's pretty great. No worries at all.
(Except for death but that's just there for everyone)
I'd trade places with you though I've always wanted to pee standing up.
>>
>>136023888
I know you're joking at this point but the fact that the first "problem" you could come up with for being a woman is peeing positions only proves my point. You don't know what real problems are. It's why women complain about asinine shit like air conditioning being sexist.
>>
>>136023918
I'm sorry, but none of your shitty problems are because you're a man, but because you're a pathetic wimp making excuses. Go ahead and kill yourself.
>>
>>136023888
Women can neatly pee standing up, idiot.
>>
>>136023935
Even if that was true, nobody would ever call a woman a pathetic wimp making excuses. So you're proving yourself wrong in your own posts.
>>
>>136023918
Wtf?
And it's not just the air conditioning it's the sun too.
>>
>>136023953
No they can't. If you're talking about those things that help women pee standing up that doesn't count.
>>
>>136023972
>nobody would ever call a woman a pathetic wimp making excuses
Nice bullshit statement.
>>
>>136023586
I think you are thinking in black and white anon. Even if I agree some of your points apply to some girls.
>>
>>136024007
They can even without that peeing contraption, that's why I said you're an idiot.
>>
>>136024090
How? Please tell me so I can do it.
>>
>>136024042
It's true though.

Saying anything bad about a woman, even if she deserves it, gets you labeled a sexist and will be the death of your public image. Meanwhile the woman not only keeps getting away with it but gets more sympathy for being a "victim of the patriarchy".
>>
File: Watamote 22.png (116KB, 407x346px) Image search: [Google]
Watamote 22.png
116KB, 407x346px
>>136024121
Anon, i'm sorry you've been harassed by feminists your whole life. Please forgive women, they're not all like that.
>>
>>136024121
>It's true though.
This is not how you turn statements into facts.
>>
>>136024121
Only tumblr level cunts react that way.
>>
>>136024111
Bury your fingers into your meat flaps and pinch out the opening of your urethra like a prolapsed cervix. Aim it like you're gently squeezing a pimple and let fly.
>>
>>136024176
That is not where pee comes from anon
>>
>>136024121
In what kind of distorted reality have you buried yourself?

Or are you one of those goobergates faggot who actually never talked to a real life woman?
>>
>>136024162
You proved me right at the very beginning of the this whole shitshow though. All I said is being a woman sounds like a great deal and you spazzed out saying I hate women.
>>
>>136024225
>you spazzed out saying I hate women.
That would seem to be the case though.
>>
>>136023953
There was no need to call that anon an idiot, anon.
>>
File: Watamote 56.png (28KB, 105x220px) Image search: [Google]
Watamote 56.png
28KB, 105x220px
>>136024225
No anon, no.
>>
>>136024199
A little reading comprehension pls.
>>
>>136024247
see
>>136024199
It's clearly an idot who doesn't even know their organs.
>>
>>136024246
Well I hate the way some of them will so adamantly deny having effortless, easy lives but I don't blame them for having them. Just acknowledging you get everything for free just for having a vagina is enough.
>>
File: 1452589797326.jpg (244KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1452589797326.jpg
244KB, 1440x1920px
>>136019624
There're drawbacks and advantages. I probably would benefit from such change. I'm very shy, so if the opposite sex chased me, that would be a lot easier. But being weak as fuck might be annoying, tho.
Also, being a 25 years old guy in the body of a little girl might make me look like a genius in school. How many kids knew graduate-level economics while still in high school?

But despite all that, the thought of being cute and actually looking good in cute clothes is what really makes me envious of grills. I want to be qt, /a/.
>>
>>136020627
Nice protestant propaganda.
>>
>>136024289
No they're just clearly a man pretending to be a woman for "lel so epik trollzorz"
>>
>>136024289
That wasn't me but I don't think that's how female organs work, you can't really just reach up in there and pinch it like that, it won't come out like a hose does.
>>
>>136024324
Yes it will you wimp. Pinch harder.
>>
>>136024302
I'm not sure if you're even serious when you say that you don't hate women when the followup is that. Surely you can't be that dumb to not see that labeling half of the population with stamp you've found somewhere in our ass means that you have some sort of irrational hatred towards those people.
>>
>>136024302
Just because you could have effortless lives doesn't mean you do. Maybe if you were a woman you'd just seduce some guy and have him work for you for his entire life, but that doesn't mean all women share that mindset. Furthermore, cases of men leeching off women do exist despite being comparatively fewer, so maybe you could try that yourself if you'd like it so much.
>>
>>136023324
Thanks anon.
>>
>>136024324
Even if the female urethra has little to no protrusion you can still shift the skin around the opening around to alter the direction the stream. Not to mention you can always shift the position of you hips and legs to get a better angle, that's what guys have to do if they need to pee with a boner.

Really peeing standing up shouldn't be that much harder for women, theyre just being lazy and whiny as usual.
>>
>>136024405
I think most people would agree being born rich gives you an easy life. Does acknowledging that mean you hate anyone that's born rich?
>>
>>136024463
I didn't even know it was possible, which is why I was asking. Where have you heard of women whining about this?
I don't see how I was whining, I'd have been peeing standing up for years had I known this bit of information. I bet the reason other females don't is because they don't know.
>>
>>136024483
Spastically demanding that rich people get on their knees and acknowledge that the way they were born has given them an easier life as per your standards does mean that you have hatred for them.
>>
Will VR allow me to become the cute 2D girl I always wanted to be?
>>
>>136024561
We're decades away from VR.
>>
>>136024561
If you can live long enough, maybe.
>>
>>136024557
>demanding that rich people get on their knees
Nice projection, must be easy to argue when you literally just make stuff up in your head and then argue against that instead of what was actually said.
Keeping with this analogy, the issue here is people trying to say being rich gives you an easier life, and then a rich person comes in denying it's true and trying to force an obviously false idea that rich and poor people both have it just as good and bad just in different ways.
>>
>>136024501
Just because you can, it doesn't mean that you should. Compare the accuracy of a sawn-off shotgun with that of a long barreled one.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/934165
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.