[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /a/, what's the best series you've watched/read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: Capture+_2016-01-08-08-16-45-1.png (515KB, 1328x807px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-01-08-08-16-45-1.png
515KB, 1328x807px
Hey /a/, what's the best series you've watched/read fairly recently, and why is it Yamada-kun to 7-nin Majo?
>>
File: Capture+_2016-01-09-03-51-25-2.png (322KB, 1375x672px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-01-09-03-51-25-2.png
322KB, 1375x672px
>>
File: Capture+_2016-01-09-16-29-49-1.png (1MB, 1278x1774px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-01-09-16-29-49-1.png
1MB, 1278x1774px
>implying
>>
Its probably kaiji that I watched over the summer because this last season was very boring and that manga has been shit since the body swapping zany shit stopped 50 chapters ago
>>
>>136016399
I will admit, I miss the body swapping shenanigans
>>
>>136016277
This shit still going?
>>
Nice request thread faggot
>>
>>136016277
Yamada was great until he regains his first set of memories. Should have ended there instead of this lol actually there are shitloads of groups of witches bullshit
>>
>>136016277
>>136016302
>>136016367
Man, it took you a lot of effort to get this thread going.
>>
>instinctively fujo
>only introducing a fukboy this late
Yoshikawa, please.
>>
>>136016277
>Yamada-kun to 7-nin Majo
Fuck this femdom bullshit.

Fuck the author and fuck Yankee-kun to Megane-chan.
>>
>>136017259
This arc might actually be the last one. Or rather, this set of witches.
>>
>>136018696
I'm hoping this is the last one
They're all seniors now, and there doesn't seem to be anywhere else the story can go without feeling like even more of a rehash than it already does
>>
File: Capture+_2016-01-09-16-35-13-1.png (920KB, 1303x1189px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-01-09-16-35-13-1.png
920KB, 1303x1189px
>>136017394
Thanks, I try
>>
I just want him to get his last fucking set of memories back and find out what the hell Shiraishi is hiding from him
And everyone else should get their memories back too, of course
>>
>>136016277
I dropped this after i think yamada became the 7th witch and the other dude did too then the other dude used his power to fuck up yamadas plan but it worked out for the best anyway.

it seemed like after the last arc ended and this one started it was very aimless and got boring very very fast
>>
oh boy, another shitty ending like yankee-kun incoming hahaha.
>>
this manga is literally a piece of shit now, boring as fuck and pointless as fuck, adding more and more characters that are likely to disppear really soon and dragging the story on and on (i'm pretty sure that whatever those memories are is something incredibly stupid). The only thing that this manga had was the body shenanigans (the blondie sucks by the way).
>>
Haven't read any since chapter 128. Shame that it doesn't sound like it's improved.
>>
Yamada is really good at NTRing, he's done it at least twice to Ushio, and then he's sporadically done it do various other dudes who's girls have witch powers. Like that punk that hung out with Nancy or the other guy who clung to Himekawa.
I don't know if the author realizes it because they a girl, but Ushio is honestly, the biggest cuck in the universe.

They had multiple oppurtunties to write the story so that when Odagiri gets btfo and rejected by Yamada (which has happened like 30 times at this point) that she and him get a relationship reset, or a "time to move on" type deal.

Instead, she continuously pursues Yamada to the point of turning that nigga evil.

Even when they found out their memories were erased and they all used to be friends as freshman (with Himekawa and Yamada ready to jump into a romantic relationship, and Ushio and Odagiri paralleling that) the author STILL made it so that the love triangle was Odagiri/Yamada/Himekawa. EVEN AFTER HEAVY foreshadowing to the contrary.

My latest theory is that Ushio is stuck in a never-ending cuckold hell and he's actually in coma in a hospital somewhere with a knife wound he received when his girlfriend found out he was cheating on her, thus launching him into a purgatory designed to provide absolution.
>>
>>136021229
it hasn't and never will, just pointless shit and the same stupid "muh memories" over and over again without making any progress (if there is any pregoress to be made lol )
>>
Fuck the author for shitting on Odagiri all the time and fuck Yamada for being a dickless homosexual.

That said, I still enjoy the manga for some reason.
>>
>>136021312
For some reason the author decided to make it a balanced harem instead of a supporting harem around the 10th tank.
He basically retconned the fact that Shiraishi and Yamada are dating without breaking them up, and turned Shiraishi into a NEET.

Even though the reader can essentially be SURE of the fact that she'll win in the end, because nips hate breakups (especially if the girl in question was Ch01 girl) and the general tone of the manga is lighthearted.

Which makes introduction and development of all the other girls such a bullshit move, because they can't win, you know they can't win, but it still cheapens the value the Main Girl initially had.

As it stands there's at LEAST 5 girls in love with Yamada, and 2-3 of those have literal soulmate level bonds and connections to him at this point. It'd be depressing seeing them get with anyone else, but School Life + Woman Author = 0% Chance of Harem End
>>
Nene, Nancy and noa are all great

Everything else is pure shit now
>>
>>136021466
There's no reason this needs to be a harem in the first place.
>>
>>136021515
Yeah except it's fucking called Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches you dumb sod.
>>
File: 4r4tg.jpg (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
4r4tg.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
>>136021502
I found myself truly falling for Himekawa in those flashback chapters. She's a darling, poor thing came into the story too late for a chance of winning too.
Her timing almost as bad as Ruka's was in Hayate no Gotoku.
>>
>>136021638
So who is it that Yamada really loved if he didn't love Himekawa? Was it Nancy or are we going to get introduced to another girl.
>>
>>136021563
And?
>>
>>136021303
Haha, that's pretty good, anon.
>>
>>136021638
Oh I agree, but she was brushed aside so quickly that she had no lasting impact
>>
>>136021466

the blondie sucks (it hasn't changed a bit since the beginning of the story) and yes, it was pointless odagiri's development and all the other girls... i think that's the thing i hate the most about nips... shitty taste...
>>
>>136021663
>witches = females
>yamada = a male
>a male and the 7 females

Here's some more
>MC has kiss-based power
>kissing is regarded as an act of showing romantic affinity in most cultures

It'd be a writer's nightmare to make that the premise of your manga and not have it be a harem.
>>
>>136021864
>It'd be a writer's nightmare to make that the premise of your manga and not have it be a harem.
It worked fine till the multiple levels of memory loss.
>>
>>136021659
judging from what has been shown thus far and the fact that yamada can sew pretty good, it's clear that was Odagiri that girl (such develeopment was for nothing? i don't think so), himekawa coulnd't have been that girl because she practically stabs herself every time she touches a needle lol, but the sad thing is that, as always, the shitty first girl is likely to win...
>>
>>136017259
>>136019126
Same problem this author's last series had. You'd think she'd learn.
>>
File: Moegi.png (308KB, 619x482px) Image search: [Google]
Moegi.png
308KB, 619x482px
>>136021915
Himekawa should've won so that her and Yamada can spend time sewing dolls and playing with Moegi.

Honestly, the Moegi/Yamada-Oniichan part of the manga made my heart explode it was cute as fuck.
Miki Yoshikawa can really design great calm subdued girls but never lets them win.
>>
>>136021303

that my friend, is saving that cuck for later (cough cough when running out of ideas, which is pretty obvious) so i have an excuse to drag this shit on (odagiri was the only thing i was forcing myself to keep reading this piece of shit, 'cause it has been the same over and over)...
>>
File: 29 (1).jpg (130KB, 609x882px) Image search: [Google]
29 (1).jpg
130KB, 609x882px
>>136021977
>fall in love with a girl at first sight
>find out it's the autistic retard that you hate
>somehow is in love with her all of a sudden
>pretty much confirms that's he's only into her looks
>has a bunch of cool, smart, or nice bitches throwing themselves at him
>one of them is literally a doppelganger of the retard girl
>still picks retard girl
>doesn't date her
>unresolved romance
>his entire highschool live completely wasted
>all the girls he sorta liked probably will move on, as he continues to try to mix genes with someone with the IQ of a lowland gorilla.
>>
>>136021312
>>136021733
>>136021915
>>136022118
Hey, I remember you, ellipsis guy. You've been complaining about this series on nearly every Yamada-kun thread for months, maybe even for over a year.

Although I agree with most complaints, I don't understand why you keep coming to the threads (since I assume you dropped it long ago, unless you're a masochist).
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.