[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did /a/ hate this anime again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Why did /a/ hate this anime again?
>>
>>136011206
/a/ doesn't even remember that anime.
>>
>>136011206
Don't its one of my favorites. Also another one of the few where dub could be better than sub so that could be one reason some hate it.
>>
>>136011226
b..but it had a 25 year old girl marrying an 18 year old boy. how can /a/ not remember?
>>
>>136011226
>neo-/a/ has never watched/heard of that anime
ftfy
>>
>>136011287
Because Usagi Drop happened.
>>
>>136011309
>Crisis on Infinite /a/'s
There's a universe where the current /a/ is actually good and moot is still the owner of 4chan.
>>
Do we? Its a classic.
>>
>>136011206
massive spillage of cum was shot on the honeymoon
>>
tooku ni hikaru ano hoshi futari miagete
kimi ni deatta unmei o omou
nanigenai furide te no hira furete miru kedo
kimi ha yasashiku hohoemi dakede

sigh, i wish i was married to an older hot woman who love me just because she loves me.
>>
>>136011206
We don`t
>>
Which OP is superior?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLFjpf39gPc
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPfK8R8zLKQ
>>
>>136011354
So it's 2004-2008 4chan? I would give my left arm to go back to that time.
>>
>>136011625
first op hands down.
>>
Did the eternal Loli ruin everything?

Also that poor bastard who didn't get any while everyone was fucking around his back, he at least should've gotten some sweet MILF alien action.
>>136011625

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhUwghv_cJw

>There'll never be a fourth entry which is basically one massive crossover between Ano Natsu, Onegai Sensei & Twins
>>
>>136011625
Both are great, but Onegai Teacher's OP is better. Also, I fucking LOVED how Ano Natsu De Matteru all but came out and said Ichika is Mizuho and Kei's daughter. It sucks that because the rights belong to another publisher they couldn't come out and say it.
>>
>>136011850

I remember the Ano Natsu threads, those were fun.

Didn't watch Onegai until sometime after so I couldn't really appreciate the theories.
>>
>>136011952
Ohhh yeah its still great but was definitely enhanced if you had seen the other two. And the threads were a trip. After the *click* scene and when Kannafags were BTFO so fucking hard, oh man that was great. The feud still smolders though, once in a while a thread pops up and everyone gets mad/smug all over again.
>>
>>136011206
>Why did /a/ hate this anime again?
Stop this meme.

No one hated it. MC is bit of a beta but with no competition, he gets all.

Onegai Twins is a much better anime. So is the OP. Fucking nostalgia.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mk6wZEre-A
>>
>>136012519
y u mad bro?
>>
Is Kei the luckiest harem protagonist ever? I really can't think of anyone else who landed in such a good position.
>>
>>136011206

I really enjoyed both series. I accidently watched Twins before Teacher, but it was great to go back through and understand what was happening in the background.

I would argue that I enjoyed Teacher more than Twins, but both of them were a lot of fun.

It was one of my first romance shows, and I found it in my earlier days. I still have both DvD sets.
>>
First romance anime i watched. Cried like a bitch in the end
>>
>>136011354
And all they talk about when it comes to harem is tenchi?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.