[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did nobody besides Goku drink the Ultra Sacred Water? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Dragon_Ball_Z_Logo.png (118KB, 2048x632px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Ball_Z_Logo.png
118KB, 2048x632px
Why did nobody besides Goku drink the Ultra Sacred Water?
Why did nobody use the Evil Containment Wave after Piccolo?
Why did nobody besides Goku learn the Kaiouken?
Why didn't Frieza just fly off into space when he was losing?
Why didn't Goku teach anyone the Instant Transmission?
Why did only Gohan get the powerup from Elder Kai?
And most importantly
Why didn't Goku exclusively eat at buffets?
>>
>>136008243
Yajirobe has lived for over 30 years on nothing but Senzu beans and Sacred Water

he's probably the most powerful being in the universe
>>
He's probably banned from most buffets.

There are a lot of signature moves that everybody should have learned though. Why does only Krillin know Destructo Discs? It's clearly the most powerful ki-based attack. If someone with saiyan-level ki used it, they'd be invincible.
>>
File: 235_4.png (442KB, 626x517px) Image search: [Google]
235_4.png
442KB, 626x517px
>>136008319
Reminder that Yajirobe effectively saved the universe
>>
>>136008243
>Why did nobody besides Goku drink the Ultra Sacred Water?
Korin forgot about it
>Why did nobody use the Evil Containment Wave after Piccolo?
They forgot abour it
>Why did nobody besides Goku learn the Kaiouken?
Kaio-sama forgot about it
>Why didn't Frieza just fly off into space when he was losing?
He forgot he could fly to space
>Why didn't Goku teach anyone the Instant Transmission?
He forgot to teach it
>Why did only Gohan get the powerup from Elder Kai?
He forgot to teach gohan
>And most importantly
>Why didn't Goku exclusively eat at buffets?
He forgot those exist.
>>
>>136008243

Because it killed everyone else who drank it

Because Piccolo demonstrated it can be reversed and used on the attacker

>Hey King Kai can you teach us the...
>NO.

He basically did, that's what blowing up the planet was all about

Because Toriyama is an idiot

Because Gohan was the only one who could get the powerup since it took like 20 god damned hours and Kid Buu arrived at the Kai planet like 80 minutes after Gohan left.

I honestly don't think Goku even understands the concept of a restaurant in the first place. He's never paid for anything, as far as I know.
>>
>>136008243
1. Fear of poison
2. Toriyama doesn't remember half the shit he writes
3. It was obsoleted by super saiyan and the human characters were no longer relevant
4. Pride
5. Because he likes being the strongest
6. Time restraints
7. Banned forever from all
>>
>>136008243
1. Because it's painful, scary, and the only reason he survived was because he's Goku (The Saiyan Zenkai boost theory works)

2. It takes a long time to pull off.

3. I'll be honest, I don't know. It's obvious everyone can learn it, but who knows. I can imagine why someone like Tien wouldn't want to learn it, but besides that it's forever a mystery,

4. Why would he do that? He wouldn'f ever surrender or run away, it's not in his character. He wanted to fight Goku fairly because he knew he would win anyway.

5. The Yardrat's taught him and it took an entire year to master. It would be a difficult and awkward process, and pointless too considering everyone can move at light speed anyway.

6. Because It's made extremely clear why.

7. Chi-Chi enjoys cooking for him (probably)
>>
Why didn't the saiyans half-kill each other and then heal up with senzu beans? If three Zenkais turn a powerlevel of 18,000 into ~1,000,000, imagine what 50 would do to endgame Goku.
>>
not all of these have legitimate explanations but
>why did nobody but goku learn the kaioken?
if i remember right the only rason king kai thought his body could handle it is because hes a saiyan.
>why didnt freeza fly off into space?
he was such a big baby about losing to a monkey that he tried to kill goku up to the very end no matter what
>>
>>136008348
>Why does only Krillin know Destructo Discs
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Haha...good one anon!
>>
File: badly cropped smug.jpg (8KB, 200x223px) Image search: [Google]
badly cropped smug.jpg
8KB, 200x223px
>>136008780
>MFW Gohan wont get a Zenkai boost even though freeza shot holes in him.
>>
>>136008348
nigga, everybody knows kienzan.
>>
>>136008410
I hate him and his same voice as Krillin.
I like that they made a joke about it though.
>>
Watching DBZ for the first time and it's great. The pacing during the Namek arc was awful but it seems to have gotten a little better.
Wakamoto is great as Cell.
>>
>>136009682
Quit while you're ahead
>>
>>136008348
Vegeta used the DD/Kienzan to cut off Gohan's tail.
>DESTRUCTO DISK
>the fuck
Frieza had his own homing version.
Goku used it in the tree of might.
Cell used it.
>>
>>136009682
Wait, you're watching subbed DBZ?

I'm so sorry.
>>
For the sake of convenience some other fag should really learn Instant Transmission. Beerus and Whis should be using it to get their food from Earth 30 minutes faster if they'd take the two seconds to learn it.
>>
>>136009682
>The pacing during the Namek arc was awful
Why aren't you watching kai?
>>
>>136012270
Cell is cheating.
>>
>>136008348
Vegeta used it on Gohan, 18 used it on Mighty Mask and Goku used it on Buu.
>>
>>136016175
You need to be able to sense ki to use instantaneous transmission.
>>
File: 1363817054204.gif (182KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1363817054204.gif
182KB, 190x190px
>>136008780
That's effectively what they did in training. They'd work themselves to death, then heal up. Hell Goku even used senzu beans for it when he was on his way to Namek.
While it could be quicker to just have someone blow a hole through your chest, your body has to be strong enough to utilise the energy, or bad shit will happen since you can't contain your power. Goku's body wasn't strong enough to take the Kaioken properly and lose more energy than he needed to. In Super, Gohan just flat out passes out when powering up in SSJ form since his power exceeded what his body could take.
I swear some of you people never even watched DBZ.
>>
>>136008243
>Why did nobody besides Goku drink the Ultra Sacred Water?
They explained why, watch it again.
>Why did nobody use the Evil Containment Wave after Piccolo?
Both Roshi and Tien tried and failed, watch it again.
>Why did nobody besides Goku learn the Kaiouken?
Good question, but probably because they couldn't handle it.
>Why didn't Frieza just fly off into space when he was losing?
Because he's a pompous and arrogant fool.
>Why didn't Goku teach anyone the Instant Transmission?
Good question, I don't get it either.
>Why did only Gohan get the powerup from Elder Kai?
He's the only one that had the potential left to unlock.
>Why didn't Goku exclusively eat at buffets?
He did, he was just never satisfied.

I don't even like DBZ that much but most of these plot hole questions can be solved by simply paying attention to the show.

>>136009682
You should have watched Kai instead, the pacing is much better. And so is the dub.
>>
I think all of the Earthlings actually did drink the Ultra Divine water after they trained with Kami. They all made serious gains during that one year.
>>
>>136008243
Forget Evil Containment Wave, why the hell didn't anyone else learn Devilmite Beam?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.