[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best version of Dragon Ball Z to watch? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: goku.png (1MB, 2500x3600px) Image search: [Google]
goku.png
1MB, 2500x3600px
What is the best version of Dragon Ball Z to watch?

I've heard there's many different dvd boxsets with screwed up aspect ratio and brightness.
>>
The Kanzenban
>>
>>135992174
The one where Goku becomes King of Planet Vegeta and then teaches all the Saiyan's the meaning and value of life and they go from a warrior race to a race that fights for good and justice.
>>
The one you get from nyaatorrents.
>>
Kai
>>
File: Broly-goku_ss.jpg (59KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
Broly-goku_ss.jpg
59KB, 540x500px
>>135992174
Probably kai, although I prefer the normal dubbed version. Kai cuts out the filler.
>>
The manga
>>
>>135993642
This. Kai fixes the horrible pacing and takes out a lot of the boring filler.

Though they haven't finished the buu saga for kai yet.

>Gohan's wilderness adventure
>>
I marathoned the entire series last year, but I did Dragon Ball dub -> Kai dub -> DBZ Funimation dub w/ Japanese soundtrack

I don't like the Faulconer shit but I prefer the English voices.
>>
>>135996844
What songs from the jp soundtrack do you think are good. I took a listen a while back and all I could find was Solid State Scouter.
>>
File: 607457.jpg (4MB, 1800x2662px) Image search: [Google]
607457.jpg
4MB, 1800x2662px
>>135992174
The Dragon Boxes are undoubtedly the best version to watch. It's the only time you'd get the best sound and image quality combined.

Other than that, the Kanzenban.

Kai is absolutely fucking terrible. Sure it cuts out the filler, but DBZ changed animators nearly every episode, so in Kai you will have 3 different styles of Goku in just 1 episode, which is ugly and fucking backwards.

The manga is still so much fucking better.
>>
Abridged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IEfn_zX2Q8
>>
Anyway to get all volumes of the colored version?
>>
>>135992174
TFS
>>
>>135992174
Team Four Star Abridged Dragon Ball Z. Jokes are lame, but they do brilliant dub (that fuckin Imperfect Cell is one creepy mofo).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.