[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>135988625
what?
>>
>>135988657
Forced exposition.
>>
>>135988677
where?
>>
>>135988625
It's OK when KyoAni does it.
>>
Anime has always treated their viewers like braindead retards.
>>
>>135988625
>Why is this allowed?

You mean creating a new thread when a perfectly usable thread exists already? Beats me.
>>
>>135988625

People bitch and moan when it isn't there.

>hurr why are all these things happening, dropped
>>
Sexualization of fairies?
>>
>>135988983
>>
>>135988936
Forced exposition is better than none, but still retarded
>>
>>135988855
And it's hard to disagree, I mean I watch this garbage for pretty primal reasons
>>
>>135988936
Didn't they already explained at the very start? they could have explained everything there and avoid doing it here.

Also explaining it like that at the start is of bad taste. They should try to put the explanations in the show without forcing it.
>>
File: commoncondom.jpg (172KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
commoncondom.jpg
172KB, 1278x720px
>>135988625
>>
>>135989078

They rolled it into him explaining about his club and their activities, which was his original point. You are being too nitpicky.
>>
>>135989085
>male
>holding condom

pick one
>>
I love how Active Raid tried to pull the forced exposition deal but was silenced by its own characters.
>>
>>135988625
Why do you bother? Were you expecting decent exposition though visual means like it should be from KyoAnie? They've always dished out terribly written garbage.
>>
>>135988625
Why do the male characters have to be so plain and dull while the female characters are attractive and unique? Fuck this self-insert bullshit.
>>
>>135988677
I don't see it.
>>
>>135988625
That show is so retarded it fits perfectly though.
>>
>>135988625
Good luck trying to understand anything about any non-realistic fictional world's special powers, social situations, culture, any over technologies without any explanation.
>>
>>135993760
this annoys me too
and I'm pretty plain and dull

more like this
>>
File: confused chino.jpg (87KB, 567x411px) Image search: [Google]
confused chino.jpg
87KB, 567x411px
>>135988625
I don't get it. why is what allowed? him holding the fairy by the hair?
there's nothing about that picture that looks wrong to me
>>
Would you a brown fairy who steals,/a/?
>>
>>135988625

It's a deconstruction
>>
>>136001071
Of subtletly.
>>
I want that fairy to sit on my nose.
>>
>>135988817
It was worse in KnK. They had a guy give exposition to just himself. Examples of "As I know..." don't come along often.
>>
>>135988625
>tfw no didactic bf
>>
>>135989220
So are women supposed to buy condoms?

I always thought that was the men's job
>>
>>135988625
>Why is this allowed?
Post 2000s generations are too far into the autism spectrum to have the capability to read between the lines.

That's what happens when only 30+ year olds make kids.

I fear for the West.
>>
if you always read between the lines, you're not reading anything, desu
>>
Because believe it or not more of you retards will complain if the show had not explained the setting outright. Besides, having to think distract from the boobs which is unintended.
>>
>>136001426
Wouldn't that hurt?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.