[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"the rest is up to you" >blows out her fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>"the rest is up to you"
>blows out her fucking coil
>better hope a good samaritan comes and replaces her power unit and doesn't rape her and/or reprogram her into a fuckbot slave

i usually don't care about writing in anime but this is the stupidest fucking thing.

leave the master keikaku up to his daughter but destroys her fucking power source.
>>
>>135961007
This season is trash what do you expect?
>>
>>135961257
i like a bunch of shows this season, and i like this show thanks to based ono, but this part of the story was the stupidest fucking thing ever.

i thought the japs were supposed to be smart.
>>
>>135961257
Says the guy making a post more cliche than an LN battle harem high school adaptation
>>
Maybe she would have woken up on her own, she is an advanced robot with self repair systems.

I think the problem is that you're actively looking for shit to nitpick about.
>>
>>135961007
That mechanic guy specifically said she has self-repair systems, all he did was speed up the process
>>
>>135961007
He didn't know she was nearby. There was no time, the evil corps were going to ruin his plans, he just had to make the bet.
>>
>>135961007
I can't believe no one said this but OP here is the answer nanomachines. You are fucking welcome I hope I made your life easier.
>>
>>135963102
How is she supposed to self repair without a power supply?
>>
What show is this? Googling didn't help.
>>
>>135966083
Nanomachine back up power supply.
>>
>>135966275
Dennou Coil
>>
>>135966275
Dimension W
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.