[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you play with her forever and ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 15.png (662KB, 1115x1600px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
662KB, 1115x1600px
Would you play with her forever and ever?
>>
>first panel
>skirt sticking to her crotch
Either, she hasn't had a shower in months. Or, her vaginal fluids are something else.
Either way, I'm not touching that.
>>
>>135957938
When will we get the conclusion where he accepts her and happily ever after and such?
>>
Is there any way to have a good end out of all this?
>>
>>135958221
It feels like it'd be a waste to have a generic mind break end. It looks as though she does legitimately care for him.
>>
Why are moth girls so cute? there's a criminal lack of doujins about them.
>>
>>135958284
In a yandere way
>>
>>135958340
There's something mysterious about moths which I find alluring. They're the butterflies of the night.

>>135958377
Yandere stories can have happy ends for both characters. Maybe, if this should continue, he finally straight up confronts her on who she is and why she likes him so much?
>>
>>135958221
Only if he kills himself; and she might just pull some King Crimson shit causing that to not even happen.
>>
>>135958483
If she can can stop killing his mother every single time loop then maybe they can have a happy ending together.
>>
>>135957938
What's the sauce of this? When I searched for it I was only given Korean sites so I assume its a mhanwa. But I can't figure the title.
>>
>>135959866
http://exhentai.org/g/732189/4094cba865/
http://exhentai.org/g/836254/d2d21d0f1b/
>>
>>135960391
Much appreciated anon.
>>
You know I think everything would work out if she just didn't keep killing the mom. That's what fucks all this up
>>
Just read it. I'm confused as to what the fuck is going on besides cute mothra raping dude.
>>
>>135962318

He's stuck in a time loop- each time he goes back there as an adult she reverses time to when he got there as a kid. He manages to escape each time but loses all memory of the incident until returning as an adult.
>>
>>135958127
Its just a bit of static because the fluffy
>>
>>135962489
Well, that's needlessly complicated. Thought she was eating his memories and he thought he was a kid again. She's cute though. Should try talking her down for once and maybe she'll stop being so crazy.
>>
>>135959183
It just works
>>
>>135960391

Second one's kinda disappointing. Not that it's specifically bad, just that it's not very different from the first.

Really hope he makes a sequel that switches it up.
>>
>>135959183
>>135962829
It's actually more like GER or even Homura's powers, but KC works.
>>
>>135963188
No man, you don't have to explain it.

it just works
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.