[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /a/ Inspired by pic related, anons pick a well-known anime/manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: all_of_this_is_true_about_eva.png (2MB, 2488x2886px) Image search: [Google]
all_of_this_is_true_about_eva.png
2MB, 2488x2886px
Okay /a/
Inspired by pic related, anons pick a well-known anime/manga they've never seen/read, and explain it to the rest.

Berserk:
Some guy named Guts has a HUGE sword and spends a lot of time on a boat trying to find a blonde gay dude named Griffin because he did some bad shit to Guts in the past, possibly rape.
Gutsu's girlfriend Casca was raped by a birdman, possibly on the orders of Griffin. There's also some little Tinkerbell sorta girl who accompanies Guts. Then there's God Hands who are demons or some shit, and they rule the world, and everything is grimdark and horrible but since they are on the boat a lot nothing much happens these days.

Your turn, /a/
>>
>>135955058
What the fuck? I'm not reading all that.
>>
>>135955117
You don't have to, Anon, it's enough if you
>pick a well-known anime/manga they've never seen/read, and explain it to the rest.
>>
>>135955058
Griffith is blonde?
>>
>>135955226
Is he not? His hair always looked fair in screencaps and such.
>>
__monogatari:
A guy engaged to a crab is constantly trying to have sex with other animals as well as his sisters while deep, provoking lines such as "having friends make you less human" and "kill me if I ever actually start thinking" are spoken. Also, he tries to have sex with an underaged snail but she dies for some reason.
>>
>>135955288
Also, toothbrushing is highly erotic.
>>
>Mysterious Girlfriend X

Some qt with an eyepatch kills a bunch of kids and also she dances
>>
>Bakemonogatari

Is about a manlet with holes in his brain who fucks his sisters and various girls named after animals.
>>
Toradora. A girl named Dora reads the Torah.
>>
>>135955154
Okay. I'll ride along Berserk.
There is a medieval guy who has a navi sidekick called Puck. They kill shit like the darkness. There is a girl called Casca too. Then a guy named Griffith with blue hair casts an eclipse and gets them all raped. He did nothing wrong. I think it's on hiatus.
>>
>>135955478
Oh god I spit out my drink fuck you dude
>>
File: griffith.jpg (104KB, 610x763px) Image search: [Google]
griffith.jpg
104KB, 610x763px
>>135955256
>>
Hunter x Hunter is about Gon and his homo sidekick who looks like Kaworu, coincidentally also a homo. They have adventures together and it's sorta like Dragonball but it gets dark, and there's some clown guy who wants to kill and/or fuck them, I think.
Also it's on hiatus constantly because the author plays Dragonquest or idol games.
>>
Akame ga Kill:
The titular character is irrelevant because she's a lesbian and became even more irrelevant when her feud with her sister got canceled because some dude with two Tengus kissed her.

Also, lots of people die and the main villain is some cop with an Ice Tengu.
>>
File: 8sobx.jpg (372KB, 1840x1794px) Image search: [Google]
8sobx.jpg
372KB, 1840x1794px
Legend of the Galactic Heroes

A space opera with giant fleets and warriors with axes that fights to the tune of German orchestral music.

Also circles and semi-circles beat squares and rectangles or something.
>>
>>135955058
Gatari series

MC sees things he wants to fuck and tries to fuck them but fails miserably because things turn out to have a human conscious and it ends up as rape
Also bestiality
>>
TTGL is the only real popular thing I haven't seen, but I dropped it after episode 12.
The rest I'm assuming consists of nothing but Simon yelling and killing things with Giga Drill Break with Row Row fight the powa playing in the background and there's no actual plot to speak of. Just villains pulling some intricate plan to defeat Simon but Simon plows through it all without thinking in his Gary Stu bot. Any other character exists solely to admire Simon as he drills through the universe itself with ease. Then for some reason, he becomes a hobo and Nia dies since there is no more Spiral Power to power her supercharged autism.
At some Rossiu tries to break this and actually create something interesting but Simon comes in and kills him too and for some reason everyone hates him.
>>
Mahou Sensei Negima:

Kyubey gets a shota body and goes to a school to contract new magical girls by kissing them. Kyubey gets a harem and then a homunculus gets made to stop him, but the author got pissed at the publishers and made an ending that made no sense.
>>
>>135955058
Maguka magic girl

Some moe shitgirl takes a long time to decide to be a magic baby stripper. Some blonde baby who may or may not have drill hair dies by being eaten or something. Pinky McStinky becomes a pixie whore poledancer cumdumpster and saves the nipon from poorly drawn evil cat.
>>
Clannad is a harem with a star girl that doesn't exist and Nagisa dies at the end. Also, something about dangos.
>>
Keit-Ai: Something about finding ways and cellphones.
>>
Shingeki no Kyojin is a romance love-dodecahedron anime in the vein of Toradora. The primary focus of the story is on male characters such as Jean, Eren, and Bert and their developing relationships with female characters such as Mikasa, Annie, and Armin. It's tightly paced and constantly keeps the readership guessing about who will eventually end up with who. Naturally, the fandom is divided on what ships they support and which they do not.

There is also some light political intrigue and a minor subplot involving giant man-eating monsters.
>>
>>135955902
TTGL gets better after ep 12, its nothing like it was in first half. But from your post it sounds like you got the idea so you don't even need to watch the rest.
>>
File: 1451537412430.jpg (46KB, 456x488px) Image search: [Google]
1451537412430.jpg
46KB, 456x488px
>Non non biyori

This meme machine goes around being as self absorbed ass while other cute girls do cute things in a rural school.
>>
File: 1450710476877.jpg (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1450710476877.jpg
35KB, 625x626px
>>135956044
>relationships with female characters such as Mikasa, Annie, and Armin
10/10
>>
Kaiji: It's a funny slice of life story about Kaiji and his friends at the grocery store. He liked to collect hood ornament and he gets in trouble because his friend didn't pay rent and end up gambling with the yakuza and is in over his head and try to talk and cheat his way out.
>>
>>135956044
>female characters such as mikasa annie and armin
>female characters armin
>armin

Kek
>>
>>135956470
And there are badass speeches too sometimes.
>>
> Inspired by pic related
>he's never seen this thread before
Why are there so many newfags around today?
>>
Macross: Using the power of friendship and musical idol magic people piloting robots that turn into jets have to end a war, followed by half the series in a state of peace.
>>
File: whatisthis.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthis.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Fate/Zero is about a red haired shinji killing giants (?) with his summon able presidents. But all the presidents are cute girls so it's not gay. Shinji needs to eliminate all his opponents and collect all the presidents like pokemon. The guy with white hair also is good at cooking and is kind of like the team mom. The yellow one is DIO and evil. As shinji goes on his adventure he amasses a harem of the black haired girl, a blonde one called saber and a vampire. It was also a lewd LN at some point.
>>
>>135956044
The main male character is actually Ymir and the main female character is Christia, but other than that, I think it's pretty accurate.
>>
File: lain.jpg (48KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
lain.jpg
48KB, 1008x720px
Lain is a hikkikomori computer programmer who becomes a god by merging with the internet. She is mostly emotionless and is sometimes seen in a bear suit. As far as I can tell the only other character besides Lain is a high school girl who commits suicide in the rain.
>>
>Tsukihime
A typical faggot gets a stupid overpowered ability then fucks his sister, a vampire, and rapes the maids.
>>
One Punch Man: there's a bald guy that does push-ups and wears a cape and kills monsters hitting them with one punch, which makes him sad because he wishes he vould kill them with more punches.
And everyone hypes the anime.
There's also a green haired girl.
And the original manga is a fucking mess so Eyeshield dude had to take over.
>>
>Mawaru Penguindrum
It's about some penguins using subway to go around and there are referencies to Night on the Galactic Railroad.
>>
>Yuri Kuma Arashi
Lesbian bears do lesbian bear things to human girls who try to stop them with a huge wall.
>>
>>135958261
>a huge wall
It's called hymen.
>>
>Cowboy Bebop
The MC Spike is an outlaw in a futuristic retro-space setting. The series is episodic in nature but has slowly building overarching plotline going on in the background. The MC dies in the end which is tragic because he was such a lovable guy.
There is also a skimpy dressed bitch that works as a mechanic or something.
>>
>persona 4
BlackandyellowBlackandyellowBlackandyellow
>>
Monogatari
A guy uses harem antics to get close to other girls. The girls are reincarnatios/something about animals
Also he walks them home gently
>>
>>135959035
>he walks them home gently
That was a good thread
>>
>Gundam
Some autistic kid with a bad haircut eats sandwiches.
>>
>>135956930
I finished macross last week and is fucking awesome.
was a very fun ride , dont doubt and watch it
>>
Strike Witches
fanservice magical lolis fly around in world war 2 to battle with aliens, without pants
>>
>>135961093
>lolis
>>
Madoka Magica

A poorly drawn pink haired loli talks to some cat, she gets super powers, but for some reason, everybody else who has these super powers really hates each other.
>>
Bakemonogatari is about this badass motherfucker called Araragi who by all means should belong in a two-rate hentai, but gets trapped in an anime full of dykes instead. So he meets this cold, purple haired tsundere bitch with a really long name who gets called crab because she's actually a lesbian and can't get enough of scissoring other girls, and she tries to allude that she loves it by carrying staplers and scissors and shit around, because that's what closeted homosexuals do in Nipland, I guess. But Araragi walked her home so gently she became straight, and that's when we meet our first antagonist.

Some lesbian tomboy who doesn't shave her arm, which is why people call her monkey, comes by to rub muffs with crab, but since she doesn't like girls anymore, she gets all yandere and that's what happened in that webm/gif that keeps getting posted of Araragi getting his multi-colored intestines pulled out while getting beat up and thrown around a giant classroom.

But some blonde loli vampire who likes donuts saved his life, and they walked home. Now lusting for more lolis, he finds another loli who gets called snail, and they fuck too. He walked her home a bit too hard this time around, so she died. RIP.

After that, since our man Araragi wants more pussy to walk home, he fucks a cat because they're fine too. The cat turns into a catgirl, and he walks her home too.

Then Kana Hanazawa plays a yandere medusa who Araragi didn't walk home, so she ruins everything. The end.
>>
Girlz und Panzer, reminds me a lot of soro woto but probably not as good, Russian girl is best girl, also always drinking, main girl looks boring as fuck, I think they all live on a giant battle ship or something, lots of tanks, fighting probably takes place on some sort of school system that's why everyone's always fighting but no one dies
>>
>>135964112
also there's a kickass Russian song the team Russia sings, would watch if just for Russians but rest of it looks boring as balls
>>
>>135955792
You sure you haven't seen it? Because that's spot on.
>>
All I know about Berserk is that there's a manly guy with a sword, a feminine guy who's a ginormous asshole, and there's rape everywhere. No anus is safe.
>>
Boku No Hero Acadmia:

Marvel and DC superheroes gangbang Pico.
>>
>>135955478
>There are people that haven't seen the greatest love story of all time.
>>
>>135955400
Dude, no. That's ANOTHER. I think Mysterious Girlfriend X was the one where the MC drinks her spit and everything looks like it is from the 90s and they get into some sort of weird abusive relationship that involves the girl's scissors.
>>
I've read a few Love Live doujins, but I have no idea what's doujin original content and what's inherited from the actual franchise:

Nine girls tried to raise a fundraiser for an all-girls school, but then the school's principal, who was also one of the girl's mom, gets blackmailed and she's forced to whore out the girls to a company called μ's.

The girls are forced to become idols under the company's name, but on the way, they meet an independent idol team of three called ARISE who help them rebel and takeover the μ's company. The movie ends with the girls disbanding the μ's name for good so that company could never exploit any girls again.
>>
Hunter x Hunter (2011) is set in a world where Hunters exist to perform all manner of dangerous tasks like capturing criminals and bravely searching for lost treasures in uncharted territories. Twelve-year-old Gon Freecss is determined to become the best Hunter possible in hopes of finding his father, who was a Hunter himself and had long ago abandoned his young son. However, Gon soon realizes the path to achieving his goals is far more challenging than he could have ever imagined.

Along the way to becoming an official Hunter, Gon befriends the lively doctor-in-training Leorio, vengeful Kurapika, and rebellious ex-assassin Killua. To attain their own goals and desires, together the four of them take the Hunter Exam, notorious for its low success rate and high probability of death. Throughout their journey, Gon and his friends embark on an adventure that puts them through many hardships and struggles. They will meet a plethora of monsters, creatures, and characters—all while learning what being a Hunter truly means.
>>
>Kantai Collection

There's a bunch of girls, the girls are actually boats. World War II Japanese naval boats. Most of the cast (or at least the ones that matter) have HUGE tits because boats are large. The girls carry big impractical guns. A lot of people care about the loli in striped socks because they're sick fucks.
Anyways, the plot revolves around cute boats in "Not-Highschool" because the anime is nothing about sempai worship and weird drama, whole thing is a slice of life. Like once or twice in the anime they do what they're supposed to, which is get their ass destroyed by the "Not US Naval Fleet". I'm pretty sure there's an admiral who has no defining characteristics other than being an admiral who constantly gets his cock rode by the boat girls. That much I learned from hentai. Also tenryuu a best.

Some people play the card game, but not all of the fans, because let's face it the girls are hot and why does anything else matter? Most people agree the anime is shit and is unwatchable. But pretty much anyone who's read more than 5 H doujins has fapped to Kantai Collection at least once, maybe unknowingly. Also the figures sell out really well because they're prime hotglue material.
>>
>>135964250
only one or two clips and a trolling pic on /a/.
>>
JJBA
Story revolves around the antagonist Dio, who is a blond haired piece of shit that nobody likes.
The story takes place over a decent period of time because Dio is a cocklusting vampire who is, by definition of a vampire, immortal.
Joseph Jostar is the guy who looked like he spent his childhood in a rave. His grandson Jotaro Kujo wears some ridiculous outfit that looks cool in the manga but in Japan is the equivalent of being a gangbanger hood nigga or some shit. He has a stand, which is like a pokemon or the shadows from Persona but instead is an overtly buff guy. Jotaro's stand has a special move where he shouts ORAORAORAORA while punching things, whereas Dio's stand has a special power of shouting ZA WARUDO and MUDAUDAMUDAMUDA while blocking punches. Truly a match made in heaven. Dio has an endless supply of knives and steamrollers.
There's also some other guys that look like they're from Galo Sengen's music video. Jolyne is a bad bitch who doesn't know how to put on makeup or whatever.

Faggots don't read the manga and as such it has become a meme to accuse retarded Jojo fans of never reading the manga.
>>
One Piece:
Some dude named Luffy pretends to be a pirate while not doing any actual pirating and being stuck in filler episodes half the time.
He's also looking for the eponymous One Piece, which is supposed to be bitching pirate treasure or some shit.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.