[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Vibrations.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Pegasus.png (167KB, 560x478px) Image search: [Google]
Pegasus.png
167KB, 560x478px
Good Vibrations.
>>
>>135940418
The side plot was so annoying.
What was it even trying to do?
>>
I don't even remember much about the whole Pegasus subplot. That shit was retarded, dragged on, and the whole story would have been better with it removed. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>135940472
>>135940478
>missed the point
>>
Good character stuck in shit manga.
>>
>>135940472
Save the world
>>
>>135940518
Explain then.
>>
>>135940518
Yeah, that's what those posts are saying. Still, if you did get the point, why don't you enlighten us, fucking moron
>>
File: muffled eurobeat.jpg (121KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
muffled eurobeat.jpg
121KB, 704x480px
COOL VIBRATIONS
>>
File: 1436782516755.jpg (265KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
1436782516755.jpg
265KB, 1200x846px
Best girl.
>>
>>135940418

Bad filler
>>
>>135940472
I thought it was great, gave a break to Punpun's angst and tied in so well with characters outside their circle like Shimuzu and Punpun and Aiko's mother.Since Pegasus was the brother to the owner of the company that was together with Aiko's mother. And adds irony to the whole situation
The big problem with the Pegasus story is how it ended in a very typical cult suicide, or was supposed to anyway. It was setting itself up to have some absured conclusion and the end just felt like it didn't live up to it, unless that was the point.
>>
>>135940876
Not hard to be best girl when the other is an annoying, haughty cheating bitch
>>
Did the idol girl die in the fire with Pegasus?
Actually I forgot, did the fire kill the rest of his followers as well?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.