[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does coconuts have a future as a mangaka?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

does coconuts have a future as a mangaka?
>>
Nah, it's cheap sweets or nothing.
>>
>>135935658
That's debatable. I like how Hotaru looks the heroine from his manga.
>>
I might be misremembering but I'm pretty sure his manga was drawn much more poorly in the manga than in the anime.
>>
Can't he run the candy shop and still draw manga? I mean, the store seems small enough that doing inventory and cleaning doesn't seem like it would take long. Plus, he can probably sit in the front room and draw and take momentary breaks to help customers when needed.
>>
>>135936149
its pretty obvious he wants to spent hid free time fucking saya and not taking care of a shop
>>
>>135936353
>saya fags this delusional
>>
>>135935658
He draws Dagashi Kashi.
>>
>>135936592

None of these events in the series are real, it's all just scenarios drawn by him to combat his loneliness.
>>
>>135936497
>shitters posting this hard
>>
>>135936862
Doing it with same style as him you shitpost as well.
>>
>>135937200
Says the asshat who states the blatantly obvious like a silly shitposter.

Cease.
>>
>>135936149
Mangaka usually have to move to the city to be more freely available for the editors and assistants.
>>
wow he got pretty good on the anime
his art on the manga was bad
>>
>>135935658
He draws a series where the main character is an normal unlucky high school male protagonist with no power except his right hand.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.