[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on this, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Opinions on this, /a/?
>>
File: 1403604545109.jpg (500KB, 1254x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1403604545109.jpg
500KB, 1254x1348px
>>135918671
>>
>>135918749
Why doesn't /a/ have fun like this anymore?
>>
File: original.jpg (112KB, 561x756px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
112KB, 561x756px
It was pretty good.
I liked Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge too. Instead of paying off a life debt, it's about handsome men trying to make a spooky neet presentable in high society so they can keep living in their big mansion house.
I really liked how one of the easiest solutions was to just pretend every day Holloween so she'd be constantly wearing gothic dresses and playing like a nobelwoman.
>>
I'm kinda afraid of watching it since it's very shoujo
>>
>>135920932

but it's fun though

Back in 2006 I thought this was more entertaining than Haruhi Suzumiya that aired in the same year.
>>
It a very decent shoujo. Unlike most shoujo where the drama is dragged on and on, the manga ended just perfect. Not too long or too short, average story and sastisfying.
>>
>>135918671
Extremely good. One of the very rare cases where the anime original ending is actually spectacular.
>>
>>135920932
For a shoujo, it's quite good. I wouldn't hesitate to call it a classic of the genre. It's cringey at times though, for sure.
>>
It's pretty good. I think it subconsciously triggered my sexual desire for reverse traps.
>>
Ikuhara Jr. is pretty talented, I wish he would do more shows as good as this.
>>
>>135918798
If someone made a post like that, they'd be told to fuck off and go back to reddit

>>135918671
Really good. One of the better shoujos out there

>>135921152
Yup. While the anime is actually interesting, the manga gets very generic and boring
>>
>>135918671
I liked it, I'm a sucker for a good shojou.
>>
>>135918671
One of the best OTPs
>>
>>135921724
Nah, the manga wasn't that bad, it just wasn't as upbeat and glamorized as the anime. The manga tried to go with the casual Jdrama path, but it concluded very well in the end. I wished for an S2 but that's history now.
>>
Nekozawa was the best boy.
Haruhi was best girl hands down, but I could have gone with a bit more of her Garyu friend. Who was falling for Bossanova, I think?
>>
>>135921055
It even had a better Haruhi.
>>
>>135922731
Haruhi is a very rare based shoujo MC.
>>
>>135918671
Good show but the worst boy won.
>>
>>135923458
Eh, I'd agree with you except that I just don't care for Mori, and Hunny clearly won since he married the vice president of the Black Magic Club.
>>
>>135923458
Tamaki was a fantastic partner for Haruhi though
>>
>>135918671
It is in "must see" list, no matter what. IMO it is very warm and cozy.
>>
>>135921724
The true problem with /a/ isn't newfags acting like newfags, it's newfags acting like oldfags.
>>
>>135918671
One of the first series that actually made me laugh out loud while watching it. Fruits Basket being the other one.
>>135921055
This. People who watched both shows used to compare the two Haruhis and even if Suzumiya became more popular, Fujioka was actually a more sympathetic character.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.