[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you lived long enough to watch Goku fight Winnie the Poo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 49

File: 1450232225678.jpg (186KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
1450232225678.jpg
186KB, 600x860px
>you lived long enough to watch Goku fight Winnie the Poo

a moment of silence for all those DB fans who died over the 18 year break
>>
Majin Buu will fight Wiener the Poo
>>
Did Piccolo receive training with Whis as well or what?
>>
Dragon Ball Super was a mistake.
>>
>>135898017
So no human/saiyan mix made it far huh.
>Pure aliens vs pure aliens
Okay.
>>
>>135898017
How is Picollo part of the good 5-man team? he's like a million times weaker than the other 3 at this point
>>
Tits guy will defeat the robot.
Buu will be defeated by Pooh
Piccolo will defeat the Blue Frieza
Vegeta will get his ass handed to him by the Lil' Saiyan
Goku will lose to Purple Piccolo after a really close fight

3x2 Champa Team and Champa will get the Earth.
>>
Piccolo is gonna power up like damn Namek god
>>
>>135899753
>Buu will be defeated by Pooh
>Piccolo will defeat the Blue Frieza

I don't think so.
Boo can't be killed except Genkidama.
Piccolo is weak as fuck.
>>
Not gonna lie, I'm looking forward to the deluge of OC the inevitable Space Pooh vs whoever the fuck he fights inspires. Toriyama's dumbassery is about to pay off.
>>
Why the fuck do people think purple guy is a Namekian or a Cell? In full frame he looks like neither of them

>>135899676
Because Piccolo is popular
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 704x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 704x724px
That Jews had it coming. Kick his as Goku!
>>
>>135899896
It's a tournament not a fight to the death retard.
>>
Honestly I don't care who fights who, I'm just glad we're getting new characters finally who are actually going to fight the good guys and not have it be a cakewalk like Freeza
>>
>>135900058
Doesn't change the fact that Piccolo is weak as fuck you faggot
>>
>>135900082
This. I remember Dragon Ball martial arts tournaments were hype as fuck.
>>
>>135900192
He got the magic namekian book that made him a Namek God.

Did you even pay attention to previous eps?
>>
>>135900269
>He got the magic namekian book that made him a Namek God.
No he didn't?
>>
>>135900335
It was mentioned. He prob got it in the timeskip.
>>
Dragon Ball is really good at pulling things out of its ass to make characters stronger and what not.
>>
>>135900447
>It was mentioned.
Yes it was
>He prob got it in the timeskip.
Maybe, but don't say "he got the book" when we didn't see it
>>
>>135899896
Buu can get weak if a powerful opponent kicks his ass.
Source?
His fight with Kid Buu.
>>
>>135900447
>>135900541
Since when fanfictions are allowed in /a/?
>>
>>135901210
Literally in the DBS manga.
>>
>>135901232
Post pages, then.
The only thing related to that fanfiction are the super dragon balls.
>>
>>135898017
>>135899600
We already saw him fighting even more stupid opponents in the original DB.
>>
Little Saiyan boy/girl? is named Cabba/Cabbage
>>
So is this best out of 5 matches, or like Fortuneteller Baba's gauntlet match?

>>135899676
Gohan's been slacking in his training, plus he had to even attend some lecture or something. And Goten and Trunks are only stronger than Piccolo when they're fused, and that either puts a time limit on how long they can fight or Champa and Beerus wouldn't allow a fused competitor just for the sake of simplicity for the rules. So leaving them out, Piccolo is the strongest of the non-saiyan or majin characters.
>>
>>135901934

I think after Piccolo, 18 is actually the strongest, at least when Gohan isn't training.
>>
>>135902376
Exactly. 18 is the strongest after Piccolo. But the number of spots, the exclusion of Gohan, and inclusion of Monaka means that they don't need 18 to fill out the team.
>>
>>135902376
Base Gohan is above Piccolo, proven by his fight with Shisami. And Piccolo should be around Perfect Cell.
Gohan> Piccolo> 18.
>>
>>135902376
18 needs to be with her daughter.

Instead of Krillin watching his kid.

For reasons.
>>
>>135902736
Say whatever you want about Krillin, but remember he automatically wins at life because he gets to fuck 18 every day.
>>
>>135902736

Seriously that sexist crap pissed me off when I watched resurrection f
>>
>>135902736
>>135902825
The reason 18 stayed behind to watch after Marron is that one of them needed to watch after her. And should things go bad and one of them dies on the front lines, which one is the stronger fighter and more likely to protect her, Krillin or 18?
>>
>>135902825
they used a kinda good reason 18 is stronger than krillin so it is safer for their daughter to be with 18.
>>
why would they have majin fucking buu on the team instead of gohan.
>>
>>135902925
Because Gohan has been slacking in his training, doesn't even like fighting, and even had work to do at the time of the tournament. Since the earth isn't really in danger, it's just a matter of which universe it'll belong too, there's no great need for him to be there.
>>
>>135898017
imagine if every deviantart matchup comic had a fully animated series based off it
>>
>>135901405
>We already saw him fighting even more stupid opponents in the original DB.

>Original DB

At least it was excusable back then.

But these designs? First time I see them.

I just can't legitimately take them seriously. I feel like I regressed back in time and searched "dragon ball z oc" in DeviantArt.
>>
I'm kinda mad earth has no humans fighting in this tournament. All this earth defending and there's no humans to actually defend it.
>>
>>135903185
No. Fuck off. None off these look like OC. OC would be SSJ5 and SSJ6. Go right now on google and type DBZ OC and all you will see is a bunch of overdesigned crap that follows the style of SSJ4. Also, reminder that when the first pic of Beerus came out people also shat on it, now Beerus and Whis are two of the best characters of the franchise.
>>
I bet some of you miss GT now.
>>
>>135903454
piccolo was born on earth
>>
>>135903649
Teal hair SSJ is already as OC as it gets. You get 10 million kids who watched and liked DBZ and 8/10 of them will have colored Goku's hair teal for donutsteel drawings at one point or another until they learn to color highlights. Then it's nigger lightsaber fashion.
>>
>>135903866
You completely moved the goalposts to talk about SSJ hair when that wasn't anon's point
>>
>>135903454
It's not really defending Earth in this situation. Champa isn't going to destroy the Earth, all he wants is to have universe 7's Earth so that he can eat the food from there. And the only reason they're having the tournament is because Goku begged Beerus to agree to it because he and Vegeta wanted to fight the strong universe 6 guys.
>>
>>135903790
If you are a Mexican born in the US you are still a Mexican.
>>
So, this became Dragon Ball Multiverse with less edges lol.
>>
>>135903649
Frieza's recycled design.
Purple Mira.
Tarble's clone.
Whinnie the Pooh.
Toy Robot.
Toriyama basically recycled DBO.
>Beerus and Whis best characters.
Laugh.jpg
>>
>>135904036
lolno. You'd be a dirty Chicano.
>>
>>135904081
>50 / 1 / 27 / 2
So, Piccolo is a chicano?
>>
>>135903731
No matter how bad Super gets GT will never be good.
>>
>>135903185
>Claims designs are shit

Aside from the titty man on Goku's team, I legit see no problem with these design.

Sorry that you don't have your overly buff villain design like in most of the DBZ movies.
>>
>>135904130
Yeah, you could say that.
>>
>>135904134
Never said GT was good. I was implying Super is even worse than GT.

At least GT had a cute brat loli
>>
>>135903185
>"dragon ball z oc" in DeviantArt
They arent SSJ Recolors, so no these designs arent even close to DA tier.
>>
>>135903884
I'm not who you are talking to, stop assuming people can't just make observations about your flawed logic.

DB has gone to shit ages ago. Don't act like canon matters. People can take pride in caring when they actually animate fights properly.
>>
>>135902925
>>135902989
Because Gohan needs to fuck things just like in Super's BoG to train.
Can't they just allowed him to train without this soup opera drama, then just focus in Goku and Vegeta's space adventures?
>>
Who wears the pants in Krillin's marriage?
>>
>>135903454

Just be glad piccolo is in there, the lineup could be worse.
>>
>>135903185
>>
File: ubilo.jpg (8KB, 264x198px) Image search: [Google]
ubilo.jpg
8KB, 264x198px
>>135904172
But that's basically what people want. The same reason why people took the Otherworld tournament saga seriously, despite being a filler. The Xenoverse rejects don't provide the same feeling.

If I wanted skinny fags claim they are the strongest in the world, I would re-watch Naruto.
>>
>>135904258
>Can't they just allowed him to train without this soup opera drama
He's not interested in fighting. Can't you just allow him to not have to continue being one of the top fighters and allow him to retire?
>>
>>135904386
Why was that arc so enjoyable?
>>
>>135904470
Fights weren't powerlevel teasing bullshit.
>>
>>135904381
Well it the artist's defense, most westerners considers DBZ's replay value is as quantifiable by how many transformations it has.
>>
>>135904470
Because you don't remember what it was actually like
>>
I don't care about the fights, I just want the series to keep its comedy shenanigans. Scared Vegeta was hilarious.

The tournament looks like it will be ripe with comedy, I'm looking forward to it
>>
>>135904596
Vegeta doing normal everyday human stuff is very enjoyable to watch.
>>
>>135904470

You had knock off Piccolo and blond Kenshiro, it was fun, I'd love to see them again sometime.
>>
>>135904579
It was better than Super.
>>
>>135904850
Exactly, the episode where he goes on vacation with Bulma and Trunks is exactly the type of stuff I want out of Super.
>>
>>135904423
Am I the one who tortured him in Super to make him realize he needed to train? Or bully him like the manga is doing? Thanks, anon, I didn't remember my name was Toriyama.
If Toriyama or Toei just followed his character at the end of the Majin Buu saga where he promised to train cheap soup opera drama woudn't be needed, and they could spend time developing other characters like Goten and Trunks, who are the same as they were in the Buu saga even thought they are like 12/11.
>>
>>135904989
>who are the same as they were in the Buu saga even thought they are like 12/11.
Goku and Krillin didn't really change either from when he was 12 at the start of the series to when he became 15 for the 22nd Martial Arts Tournament and King Piccolo arcs. And Krillin isn't even a saiyan.
>>
>>135898017
und good riddance
>>
>>135905141
I mean mentally. And remembe editor forced him to made them grow up. Trunks and Goten acts like little kids, when they are pre-adolescents.
>>
>>135901378
>magic namekian book
I second this, can someone post?
>>
>>135902864
And not a single feminazi replies
>>
>>135904989
>Am I the one who tortured him in Super to make him realize he needed to train?
No.
No one is, because Toriyama is torturing him for all the Gohan haters who sent him death threats.
>>
>>135905367
>And remembe editor forced him to made them grow up
No, I actually recall sources saying Toriyama was the one who wanted to make Goku grow up, not the other way around.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/intended-end/piccolo/
>>
File: Oolong.gif (541KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
Oolong.gif
541KB, 500x501px
>>135904596
Might as well vent about the fighting in DB a bit.

Doesn't fighting in DB feel really stale and stagnant, ever since Freeza? Storywise the characters are multitudes stronger, but you wouldn't really be able to tell if you just watched the fights themselves without the dialog.
As an example, Freeza was known to be terryfying because his energy blasts could destroy an entire planet. Now in Super everyone acts totally surprised when he kills like 100 or 200 of shitty mooks. How is that more impressive compared to his previous stunts?
The only thing that changes are "transformations", I can't remember any character thinking of an actual new attack or anything. Like, the Kamehameha for instance, looks still the same. For a visual medium, wouldn't it be dirt easy to show how strong Goku has become by changing the way Kamehameha looks? Like, make it really wide and big, like a super move from Street Fighter. Or make him shoot multiple kamehamehas in a row. Anything, really.
We are only aware that these characters are stronger because they tell us so "I am now SSJGSJJSJJ2323" "you can't sense my ki because i'm god lol" and so on, but that goes directly against show don't tell, doesn't it?

Am I the only one that is bothered by this?
>>
People keep calling Piccolo weak as if he wasn't surpassing most Super Saiyans after he fused with Kami. You think he wouldn't of trained over those years?
>>
>>135904579
>>135904579
DBZ is trash.

>>135905590
Fuck off deathbattle scum.
>>
>>135905478
No one has send him death treats, if such thing would had happened official sites other than your ass would had stated it.
>>
File: 1315668740126.png (358KB, 446x327px) Image search: [Google]
1315668740126.png
358KB, 446x327px
>>135905657
>Fuck off deathbattle scum.
No idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>135902825
>sexist
Anita pls go
>>
File: 1432158124714.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432158124714.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>135898017
I fucking HATE these designs, they look right out of a damn fan's OC website.

Literally all the characters look like shit we've already seen before. Why can't Akira be more creative?

Why are there no females?

Why is he always adding a damn frieza OC to everything?

Why is the "strongest" person Berrus ever faced a titty midget?

Why are Dragon Balls the Size of Planets?

Why is this story so fucking shitty?
FUCK DRAGON BALL, IS IT REALLY SO HARD FOR AKIRA TO MAKE ANYTHING GOOD? HUH?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?
>>
>>135905590
Its because DB is was never meant to be a fighting series. So when things peaked in Freeza arc, the fighting had to look the same to keep drawing in viewers, but we knew power levels were increasing so the only way to really signify that was transformations.
And now we have Super, which is basically a full blown comedy fighting series now, so the scale doesn't matter.
>>
>>135905720
Stop watching anime while you're at it.
>>
>>135905507
Now I remember it, you are right with that. Still my point with Trunks and Goten remain.
>>
>>135905617
after SSJ2 though Piccolo is totally useless.
Reminder that Gohan couldn't even do anything to Cell if he tried, yet was completely outclassing him once he went 2.
>>
So since the time chamber is back, will pickleman and buu use it? Could they also benefit from 4 months of training?
>>
>>135905720
I fucking HATE these designs, they look right out of a damn fan's OC website.
>Tori wanted the "deadly androids of the future" to be Gero and 19. He changed it to 17 and 18 because Gero and 19's designs were so hated. His designs are always hated/loved by some people
Literally all the characters look like shit we've already seen before. Why can't Akira be more creative?
>Super Saiyan 2 was literally just Super Saiyan with electricity. "We already saw that before"
Why are there no females?
>ever having females
Why is he always adding a damn frieza OC to everything?
>when did he ever do this before
>besides Coola
>a movie villain
Why is the "strongest" person Berrus ever faced a titty midget?
>all old masters are huge perverts, new strong character with tits?
>NOT IN MY MANGA
Why are Dragon Balls the Size of Planets?
>why are Namek balls basketballs?
>why are Earth balls small?
>why everything man
Why is this story so fucking shitty?
>Its fun bro
FUCK DRAGON BALL, IS IT REALLY SO HARD FOR AKIRA TO MAKE ANYTHING GOOD? HUH?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?
>Nah, just grow up and love what we got
>>
>>135905793
That was over 13 years ago, and Piccolo has nothing to do but train.
>>
>>135905850
No, they can't because Goku and Vegeta used it for 3 days.
>>
>>135905989
Piccolo has been Gohan's dad who has dinner with his family evwry night and Pan's granddad.
>>
>>135898017
is not like that the people who saw db as a kid is that old
>>
>>135905727
It just bums me out, I guess. Especially the fight with Gold Freeza now. Neither Goku or Freeza seem to have progressed, it feels more like they regressed, they just have different colors.
I wish they would just go full Neko Maijin Z on Super and make the fights jokes as well.
>>
>>135905617

He couldn't even scratch tagoma.
>>
>>135905959
You are the one who needs to grow up if you wasted that much effort in a dumbass reply like that.
>>
>>135905590
>Now in Super everyone acts totally surprised when he kills like 100 or 200 of shitty mooks. How is that more impressive compared to his previous stunts?
I thought they were more horrified that he would kill a bunch of his own men than shocked that he was strong enough to do that?

>Literally all the characters look like shit we've already seen before. Why can't Akira be more creative?
You start to notice Toriyama will sometimes repeat elements in his designs among his over 30 year career drawing both manga and designs for video games.

>Why is he always adding a damn frieza OC to everything?
Since when did he add a Frieza character to anything before? Unless you mean Online and Xenoverse which allowed players to make their own Frieza-like character, in which case that is not him including a Frieza OC or even necessarily his idea to include Frieza's race.

>Why is the "strongest" person Berrus ever faced a titty midget?
Because he likes doing thing to subvert expectations, like how Fat Buu was how he chose to introduce us to Buu.

>Why are Dragon Balls the Size of Planets?
They're the originals that Namek's dragon balls came from. Is there an actual problem with this?
>>
File: 2big4bait.jpg (95KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
2big4bait.jpg
95KB, 680x989px
>>135905959
are you even trying
>>
>>135906220
Forgot to add the link to one of the posts I was replying to.

>>135905720
>Literally all the characters look like shit we've already seen before. Why can't Akira be more creative?
You start to notice Toriyama will sometimes repeat elements in his designs among his over 30 year career drawing both manga and designs for video games.

>Why is he always adding a damn frieza OC to everything?
Since when did he add a Frieza character to anything before? Unless you mean Online and Xenoverse which allowed players to make their own Frieza-like character, in which case that is not him including a Frieza OC or even necessarily his idea to include Frieza's race.

Because he likes doing thing to subvert expectations, like how Fat Buu was how he chose to introduce us to Buu.

>Why are Dragon Balls the Size of Planets?
They're the originals that Namek's dragon balls came from. Is there an actual problem with this?
>>
>>135899676
Still better than Gohan :^)
>>
>>135906220
>I thought they were more horrified that he would kill a bunch of his own men
Why? How is that anything new? He killed almost the entire Saiyan race for fucks sake. And all of them were his own men.
>>
>>135905617
Post 2008 DBZ is basically a few months after the Kid Buu Saga, so no he would be nowhere near the level of even Fat Buu.

Now if this was a 20 year timeskip, like in the start of GT then it would be a different story.
>>
>>135906138
I feel you man, I do prefer the serious side over its comedy side, I'm just accepting what comes out of it. Though part of me does really hope the series picks up in drama with the tournament
>>
if the fat one is suppose to be opposite of the skeleton one then why isn't it also female?
If alternate Goku is a Frieza then why isn't alternate Vegeta also a Frieza?
Why is Piccolo a Frieza? Shouldn't he be a Saiyan?
>>
>>135906318
Also, if i remember correctly, after he blasts his mooks away, all the characters go "wow, he has gotten so strong!"
>>
>>135906318
Frieza was stated to be afraid of the potential the saiyans may bring, plus they were only told that he killed the saiyans. It's another thing to actually see him kill his own men, and only for the reason that they were losing while also having their lives spared.
>>
>>135898017
>5 man team
>including Piccolo and some faggot with weird nipples
>not Gohan, even if he is a huge pussy
>not Trunks and Goten, or even Gotenks, or even potarra earring into Truten and having puu puke on them to split them up afterwards
>not wishing for Future Trunks to come back

i just.. i just want trunks and goten to be relevant
>>
>>135906406
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>135905720
Because Toriyama can't move past the whole "appearances can be deceiving" thing that he started with Buu. It's the same reason Super Saiyan God slims down the user.
The series will honestly be better once either:
a) he stops working on it.
b) whoever the fuck he answers to grows some balls and learns to tell him when his shit isn't good like his old editors used to
>>
>>135905989
Yeah and during those 13 years 2 more forms of SSJ have been made.
>>
>>135906512
Maybe you should pay more attention.
>>
>>135902577
>Piccolo should be around Perfect Cell
at this point Piccolo should be NEAR Semi-Perfect Cell, and that's being generous
>>
File: 1452384352203.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452384352203.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1452384383099.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452384383099.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>135906588
If he gave them fuller lips too Akira would be exactly like Araki.
>>
File: 1452384424040.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452384424040.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>135906498
But they know for a fact that he killed the Saiyans, simply because there are only like 2 or 3 (if we want to count Brocolli) of them left in the universe. They also know for a fact that he destroyed Namek without effort, because they had to wish it back.
>>
File: 1452384436146.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452384436146.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: i017.jpg (181KB, 728x1096px) Image search: [Google]
i017.jpg
181KB, 728x1096px
>>135906511
>not Trunks and Goten, or even Gotenks, or even potarra earring into Truten and having puu puke on them to split them up afterwards
Don't even need to do that anymore. Dragon Balls can fix that now too.
>>
>>135906642

Despite all the bullshit of super, at least Bulma is at maximum qt levels.
>>
File: 1452384459073.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452384459073.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Bulmabutt.jpg (37KB, 348x430px) Image search: [Google]
Bulmabutt.jpg
37KB, 348x430px
>>135906766
Nah, but at least she isn't grandma afro tier anymore. That shit was the worst.
>>
>>135906762
and we get fucking piccolo

literally useless in a fight once Cell absorbed 17, aside from strategy and tutoring goten and trunks into fusing
>>
>>135906322
Ressurection of F is over six years after the end of the Buu Saga.
>>
File: 1452384745773.jpg (142KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1452384745773.jpg
142KB, 1440x810px
>>
>>135906559
Do you really think Champa's fighters are opposite versions of Team Beerus?
>>
>>135902825
Back to tumblr faggot
>>
File: 1452384884398.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452384884398.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>135906962
How aren't they?
>>
File: 1452384933791.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452384933791.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>135906766
this
>>
>>135906328
What drama could come from the tournament?

>>135906511
Trunks and Goten individually aren't strong enough. Deciding the rules for fusion is probably something they didn't want to consider, and a permanent fusion is really unnecessary since this isn't some dire situation. If anything, this is more just for fun, where at best they get 6 of the super dragon balls and at worse Champa gets earth just for the sake of eating its food.

>>135906559
>>135906406
The universe 6 fighters aren't the alternate versions of universe 7's fighters. Those are just the strongest fighters in universe 6.

>>135906689
>But they know for a fact that he killed the Saiyans, simply because there are only like 2 or 3 (if we want to count Brocolli) of them left in the universe.
Nothing I said contradicts that. They know he killed the saiyans, or at least Vegeta figured it out, and Frieza might've gloated about it later on and I believe Vegeta mentioned it was because of what their power might lead to, specifically being afraid of the legendary super saiyan.

>They also know for a fact that he destroyed Namek without effort, because they had to wish it back.
And? I was commenting on how they were probably shocked that he would kill his own men just for failing and not dieing, not that they wouldn't put it past him to kill innocents not affiliated with him. Even then, just because you know the guy is space Hitler and has killed billions doesn't mean you aren't still going to be horrifed seeing him kill more people right in front of you.

>>135906858
Goten and Trunks were kind of even more useless. They failed to beat Buu multiples times, trying to stir up drama just led to Piccolo jumping the gun and destroying the exit which led to Buu escaping the time chamber on his own and killing everyone on the lookout, needed to be saved by Gohan, and then proceeded to be tricked by Buu into giving him a power up.
>>
File: 1452384936018.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452384936018.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>135907004
First you need to establish why they would be opposite versions of team Beerus instead of just five characters who happen to be the strongest of universe 6.
>>
File: 1452385026365.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452385026365.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>135906685
>Remember that one thing that happened?
>Here it is again!

Thanks Toei
>>
File: 1452385042231.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452385042231.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1452385162711.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452385162711.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>135906585
>implying Piccolo didn't do shit since Cell saga
sure mate
>>
>>135907037
pretty sure if Goku or Vegeta told Gotenks to take a fight seriously it'd be much different than uncle greenfaggot's bitching
>>
File: 1452385217936.jpg (199KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452385217936.jpg
199KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1452385282957.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452385282957.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>135906830
>why would I want to touch your smelly old bum?
>>
>>135907240
>Thinking more training will help Piccolo much
3 years between Frieza and Android saga and he was still pretty worthless until he got Kami to fuse back with him.

And the time between Cell and Buu he was similarly useless
>>
>he powered down first
>>
File: 1452385390666.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452385390666.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
>intentionally powered down
>>
>>135907246
Based on what?
>>
>>135905720
>Why are there no females?
Because it's an oldschool shonen manga/anime when they were still allowed to be for "young boys" you fucking faggot

Now go back to fucking tumblr
>>
>>135906642
Why hast anyone drawn a doujin where bulls cheats on vegeta with alien dude
>>
>>135907348
Piccolo went into the time-space chamber after getting his ass kicked by first stage Cell. Nameks displayed huge potential to that point so I'm pretty sure he's at least stronger than semi perfect Cell and at times were Goku and Vegeta randomly power up to god like powers it would be dumb to assume Piccolo remained as weak as before for this tournament.
>>
>>135907348
Have you ever read the Android Saga? Do you remember Android 20?
>>
Does someone have the webm of goku vs frieza?
>>
File: 1452259353617.gif (3MB, 315x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452259353617.gif
3MB, 315x200px
>>135907400
>intentionally powered down
fuck is even worse! toei what are you doing?
>>
>>135907484
>Piccolo went into the time-space chamber after getting his ass kicked by first stage Cell
No he didn't?
>>
They fixed the laser scene.
>>
>>135907529
Why are you posting in this thread if you don't know what happened in Dragon Ball?
>>
>>135907529
Not that anon, but what are the odds buu and him used the new one?
>>
>>135907348
>Worthless

Let's just ignore the fact he made Android 20 run away like a puss puss, while the same guy's sidekick turned Goku into his bitch in a 1 on 1 fight. This was all before the Kami fusion.

Point is if Piccolo trained with Goku for a couple of years, he would've caught up to a level at least somewhat close to his. Not blown out the water like the human Z-Warriors.
>>
>>135898017
We saw goku fight the terminator and the alien from the movie alien (twice). It only makes sense he would fight winnie the pooh
>>
>all these piccolo homos in the thread
he doesn't even have a dick, stop sucking it so much
>>
File: 1449592317404.png (1MB, 633x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1449592317404.png
1MB, 633x1075px
>>135907516
Why the fuck is this worse in your opinion? It actually looks like they give a shot about those tons of fan critics they got after the shit they've pulled in the movie. Also it at least makes sense now how that beam could penetrate him.

>>135907529
he did.
>>
>>135907545
Thank doge.
My livestream was utter shit though.
Where can i rewatch it?
>>
>>135907426
both fusees worship their fathers and are substantially weaker and would follow their orders

as opposed to some green faggot that stopped being relevant when trunks was around 1 year old

>>135907484
i mean agree to disagree, i get your logic but im still just trying to keep up with powerlevels. then again most of that shit went out the window when a bitch like frieza, who should be around a 1 / 100,000th of a super saiyan god, trained for a month or two and was stronger than one out of nowhere

>>135907500
yes, and?
>>
Just the one question I have to judge it vs the movie

Did he do the one inch punch?
>>
>>135907591
except im talking about piccolo up to his fight with cell, you're talking about things that happened before all the saiyans powers skyrocketed?
>>
>>135907695
Do you remember the part where Piccolo beat the shit out of an Android who was as strong as a Super Saiyan?
>>
>>135907673
he powered down intentionally and then shoot him, that made look goku very dumb imo
i hoped they tried to do something different
>>
File: 1452385212688.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452385212688.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>>135907711
No
>>
>>135907516
Technically it's better. Now faggots can't say that his SSB form isn't laser proof.

Actually it helps prove my argument that Goku is fucking mentally retarded and powers down at stupid fucking times.
>>
>>135907762
see >>135907750
>>
>>135906740
Holy shit this is so badly drawn...looks deviantart-tier
>>
>>135907563
He didn't go in the hyperbolic time chamber after fighting Imperfect Cell. Not immediately like the wording suggests at least. Vegeta and Trunks got to spend time in there first until after he became Semi-Perfect, then Goku and Gohan during the time he was Semi-Perfect to Perfect Cell. Piccolo spent time training there during the wait for the Cell Games, not being beat by Imperfect Cell.

>>135907591
>while the same guy's sidekick turned Goku into his bitch in a 1 on 1 fight.
Yeah, beating up a guy having a heart attack. 19 really showed how tough he was there.

>>135907695
Who says Gotenks' bratiness wouldn't actually just make him ignore his dads? I don't recall either of them really listening to their moms in fused form.
>>
>>135907786
Goku is very dumb, and overconfident. That was kind of the point they were making.

No matter how strong you are, if you aren't prepared someone can take you out.
>>
>>135907800
>Actually it helps prove my argument that Goku is fucking mentally retarded and powers down at stupid fucking times.

That's why i don't like the scene, they made it look very retarded
>>
>>135907786
the whole laser ring thing is just flat out dumb, I think its pretty much the best they could've done

>>135907695
>then again most of that shit went out the window
Exactly this. People just should stop caring because its very likely that Piccolo might do very well on this god level stage tournament just because Toryjama fucking wants him to. Sure he will lose but still.
>>
>>135907806
>You say Piccolo did nothing between his three years of training and fusing with Kami
>I point out something that he did between his three years of training and fusing with Kami
>>
File: Dragon Ball - V22C325 - Page 09.png (435KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball - V22C325 - Page 09.png
435KB, 1024x1536px
>>135907786
Yeah, because that didn't happen before.
>>
>>135907516
It's like you don't even remember the first time Goku fought Freeza.
>>
>>135907941
He beat an android, which the super saiyans had zero trouble with.

Except Goku, guess he's a weak main character, not like he was having a heart attack or anything.

But Piccolo beat someone who could take on Yamcha! that's something right?
>>
>>135898017
>piccolo is in there

he's nothing compared to the rest
>>
>>135907849
If we have to have a debate on what the word "after" means we're not going to get very far. Piccolo went into the Room of Spirit and Time less than three days after his fights with 17 and Cell.
>>
File: imangrybecausetoonami.png (358KB, 575x392px) Image search: [Google]
imangrybecausetoonami.png
358KB, 575x392px
>>135907750
Think back to the Frieza Saga. When Frieza was in his final form, Piccolo wasn't even on Vegeta's level and Vegeta could barely touch Frieza at that point. When Goku arrived, sure he didn't match Frieza until he became a Super Saiyan, but he did Frieza a workout.

Piccolo was able to catch up to all of that in a span of 3 years training with Goku and Gohan.

If that isn't sky-rocketed power, then I don't know what is.
>>
>>135908047
don't let the faggots a couple posts above yours see you saying that, you might give them a brain aneurysm
>P-PICCOLO SO STRONK! SO USEFUL1!
>>
>>135907987
So, because it happened before, it isn't retarded? Foolproof logic.
>>
>>135907987
>>135907993
i remember that, but this is different, made it look so naive after how fighted before, but it's just my opinion
>>
>>135908018
Dr. Gero would have beaten Vegeta if he hadn't run away and let Vegeta eat a Senzu. Gero was strong enough to beat a tired Super Saiyan, so Vegeta had to bluff. After that Gero stole energy from one of Vegeta's attacks and from Piccolo, so he was even stronger. Piccolo was still able to easily defeat him though. You really ought to read that part of the manga again.
>>
>>135908208
Think you're the one that needs a reread kiddo but you're free to keep shilling piccolo
>>
>>135907037
For that I wish Toriyama would bother to develop Goten and Trunks. But his laziness is stronger.
>>
File: 029.jpg (352KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
029.jpg
352KB, 1024x1536px
>>135908305
I'm not going to dump the manga every time some retard like you tries to assert something based on shitty memory. I don't have that much free time.
>>
>>135907400
So Toei is in damage control. Nice.
>>
>>135908500
>punches him once
>he was able to defeat him guys!
>>
File: 033.jpg (320KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
033.jpg
320KB, 1024x1536px
>>135908585
I'm right and you're wrong
>>
>>135908500
Ans after that Piccolo is pretty outclassed. This demostrated in Super when he is weaker than base Gohan.
>>
>>135908725
That's just because Super's power levels don't make any sense. Super Saiyan Gohan is weaker than Base Goku.
>>
>>135908965
Power Levels never made sense, don't pretend like they ever did.
>>
>>135909012
Power levels had always been consistant in the manga
>>
>>135908965
Base Goku is stronger than SSJ Gohan, remember that he absorbed the power of the SSG and got a huge ass leap.

Vegeta and Goku were equals pre beerus, and yet Vegeta took 6 months of Whis training to catch up.
>>
>>135909012
this is not a power level thing.
piccolo was stronger than a regular super saiyan in DBZ.
now he isn't

base Goku suddenly is stronger than everyone else for no apparent reason.

it's just retarded. in dbz we got at least ome explainations.
>>
>>135909012
I've read Dragon Ball a whole lot. Sure you can complain about Vegeta's two really big zenkais or about Piccolo's huge gains with Kaio, but nothing comes close to the anime's bullshit.
>>
>>135908570
>>135907993
>>
>>135909194
Base Goku is stronger because base Goku is now a Saiyan beyond God or whatever they called it. So yeah, explanation.
And Piccolo was, but the only "regular Super Saiyans" left are Goten and Trunks, who he is stronger than. Goku and Vegeta are gods now and Gohan is a special Super Saiyan because of his Ultimate Power.
>>
>>135909307
Is first-form-Frieza a god too?
>>
>>135909112
Ehhhhhhhh I bed to differ. Power Levels have always been consistent to however Tori wants them. Like how when Piccolo was first made irrelevant, they had him randomly absorb Nail
>the first asspull that no one ever calls an asspull
And then again with Kami.
SSJ was supposed to be one of a kind, but then that lore was changed so everyone could gain the form for the Android battle.
Tori does whatever Tori wants.
>>
>>135909350
In regards to how I'm using the term god, yeah.
I don't mean a literal god, because all gods are worthless in DB except for the Hakaishins.
But in regards to "approaching Hakaishin tier", yeah he is. Goku and Vegeta are Saiyans beyond God that can go SSB, while Freeza trained so his "true form" was approximate to Saiyan beyond God, and his Golden Form is approxiamate to SSB. Roughly.
>>
>>135909350
Nope, he got strong the old fashion way just like Vegeta.

And base Goku is not a god either, he just got a huge power up because of SSG, but that is regular ki in his base.
>>
File: 1421456386793.jpg (38KB, 393x279px) Image search: [Google]
1421456386793.jpg
38KB, 393x279px
>>135906766
Fucking this
Literally the best thing that came out of super
I have busted a nut in every single episode she was in

Brings back good memories
>>
>>135904041
>bubble gum guy
>green insect guy
>literal teenagers and an armored punk
>>
>instead of making it a gradual thing Frieza just suddenly poses no threat to Goku when his last attack kicked him through a cliff

Okay.
>>
>>135907868
I mean that was the whole point. Whis even said he's over confident. So hopefully this means in the future Goku will be less fucking stupid.
>>
>>135906642
She looks good for a 46-year-old who's like 3 months pregnant.

>Toei in charge of timelines
>>
>>135909406
>the first asspull that no one ever calls an asspull
Because it's not an asspull dumbass read the manga.
>>
>>135910403
>Piccolo needed a way to get stronger in addition to Kaio training
>lets fuse him with another Namek
>that precedent was never set before, or built up at all
Sure, maybe Tori did plan it ahead of time, but for me, Namek fusion is just like Goku's Saiyan origins. It was invented because it was convenient, not because of a master plan or because of clues dropped earlier.
>>
How it will play
>Whis vs fat Whis: Whis
>Vegeta vs Cooler: Vegeta
>Majin Buu vs Robot: Tie
>Red Ogre vs Winnie the Poo: Winnie
>Goku vs Puprple Pikkon: Pikkon
>Piccolo vs Tarble:

It will come down to that. They'll need Piccolo to break the tie. Everyone thinks all hope is doomed.

Piccolo: Goku. I want to thank you. It's because of you I've gotten to come this far.
Goku: Oh no need. We're all in it together. If we lose it's because we all lost.
Piccolo: Don't worry. We won't. What do you think I've been doing the last three years? Sitting around here playing video games?
>Piccolo grins wryly as something in his complexion shifts.
>Goku suddenly looks shocked, and becomes serious.
Vegeta: What is it Kakarot?
Goku: That's not the Piccolo we know anymore.

Tarble laughs and says Namekians are weak and the Saiyans killed them all for sport.
Piccolo: Good to know, because now I have no reason to show you mercy.
Tarble: I take it that's your way of saying "I'll try to make this challenging."
Fight begins.

It's evident Piccolo is on another level, as he reaches Ultimate Namekian level as he trained in Hyperbolic Chamber for 300 years. Tarble has to create an artificial moon to become Super Oozaru to keep up. He starts to win, and grabs Piccolo and starts mocking him. "You know your people just lack a true warrior's heart."
Piccolo: "That's it!"
Tarble blows him up with a Oozaru mouth blast.
Announcer calls it.

Suddenly, Tarble dies. It turns out that it was Piccolo's split form. Piccolo turned his real self into a virus, and injected himself into Tarble through a wound.

Whis' team wins.

DBS: Season 2
Now that a whole other universe knows about Earth and that there's a Namek alive there, everyone wants a piece of the action and the Dragon Balls in it. The show becomes about finding the dragon balls again kinda like the Namek arc, and betrayal and deceit, and more galore.
>>
File: krillin_face.jpg (29KB, 582x532px) Image search: [Google]
krillin_face.jpg
29KB, 582x532px
>>135911040
>Goku
>losing
hahaha, you picollo fags are hilarious
>>
File: Toriyama Foreshadowing.jpg (847KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Toriyama Foreshadowing.jpg
847KB, 2037x3056px
>>135910702
Keep on being a pleb anon.
>>
>>135908965
Because Goku now has super amazing cyan hair, this only demonstrated how low Piccolo is in the chain.
>>
>>135911293
just you wait, Picollo is gonna transform into yellow/black polka-dot namek mode in the tournament.
And his KI aura will be a Rainbow!
>>
>>135911293
Piccolo will grow hair himself.

Super Namek Blue Mystic Piccolo.
>>
Will Goten and Trunks get another fight?
>>
File: 146.jpg (295KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
146.jpg
295KB, 1024x1536px
>>135911143
Plus there's this page, which was actually on purpose.
>>
>>135907129
>>Remember that one thing that happened?
>>Here it is again!
>Thanks Toei
That's DBS in general.
We're literally having an arc where Freeza comes back
>>
>>135911468
No, Toriyama has forgotten them.
>>
>>135911773
Nice meme
>>
File: canon.jpg (171KB, 510x660px) Image search: [Google]
canon.jpg
171KB, 510x660px
>>135911773
They've been in nearly episode in Super. are you high, pretending to be retarded or just legit challenged in some way?
>>
Anyone got a webm of Tate Naoki's cut this episode?
>>
File: U6.jpg (223KB, 749x1080px) Image search: [Google]
U6.jpg
223KB, 749x1080px
>http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Resurrection_%E2%80%98F%E2%80%99_Saga
>http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Champa_Saga

26. Amidst the Crisis, a Shot at Victory Appears! Son Goku’s Counterattack Begins!(Current)
27. Goku's Conclusive Kamehameha!
28. Arrival!! God of Destruction Champa!
29. Showdown Between Universes!

Almost there anons almost there
>>
>>135912039
timestamp?
>>
File: 1407874598046.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1407874598046.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>135912104

I just noticed that Cabba (the saiyan) doesn't have a tail
>>
>>135913130
Around the 4:50 mark I think.
>>
File: friends.jpg (1MB, 1993x2000px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
1MB, 1993x2000px
>>135902544
>Monaka
>>
File: men.jpg (135KB, 635x900px) Image search: [Google]
men.jpg
135KB, 635x900px
>>135898017
Which team have more possibilities to beat them ?
>>
File: 8976567234.png (673KB, 696x783px) Image search: [Google]
8976567234.png
673KB, 696x783px
So Trunks is actually stronger because he trains with Vegeta? Unlike Goten who only serves to drive the tractor for Goku.
>>
>>135911967
you fags are funny
>>
>>135914741
come on fags you know none of those fuckers can beat the pillar men
>>
>>135911967
try with Ultraman
>>
File: Cofags.png (22KB, 663x350px) Image search: [Google]
Cofags.png
22KB, 663x350px
>>135914971
>>135915019
>>135915063
Here we go. An okay thread fucked by /co/, thanks.
>>
File: link19.png (188KB, 492x440px) Image search: [Google]
link19.png
188KB, 492x440px
Why do people expect Piccolo to do well in this tournament? I get he's a lot of people's favourite character, but let's be honest. He's a bitch. He's pretty much always been a bitch. Either he fights someone and gets his ass handed to him, or he stays on the sidelines and acts like a commentator on a fight. He's only there to make others look good, that's been his gig for a while now. People expecting him to not get his ass kicked again are setting themselves up for a huge disappointment.
>>
>>135911468
Goten, Trunks and Gohan are the only relevant fighters left on Earth during the U6 tournament.
Something's going to show up to fuck things up, and it'll be weaker than Goku/Vegeta/etc, but strong enough to present a threat to Goten/Trunks/Gohan, so they can be relevant without making them powerful enough to steal the spotlight from Goku and the God Gang after the tournament ends.
>>
I say Goku and Piccolo lose their battles, the rest win theirs. I bet the Saiyan from the 6th universe is incredibly snotty.
>>
When does the next manga chapter come out?
>>
>>135915549
Goten and Trunks are going to the tournament. Gohan is literally the only character not going.
>>
>>135915531
This. Piccolo should retire and become the new Kami.
>>
>>135915531
>I get he's a lot of people's favourite character, but let's be honest. He's a bitch. He's pretty much always been a bitch. Either he fights someone and gets his ass handed to him, or he stays on the sidelines and acts like a commentator on a fight. He's only there to make others look good

Haha, I remember those kind of posts when people saw Roshi fighting in RoF's trailers
>>
>>135916483
He's not? then whats the point of that whole scene i n the ROF arc if nothing is going to come out of it?
>>
>>
>>135907711
>>135907793
Shit
>>
>>135918023
Dragon Ball could be saved if Roshi somehow got a substantial power up.
>>
File: tumblr_ncb57xqSE41tgydxjo1_400.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncb57xqSE41tgydxjo1_400.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>135918170
Fuck, why didn't they just split the movie into its own little episodes instead of making this bullshit >>135907793

What really kills me is that since the Champa arc isn't being made into a movie, all the potentially great fights with Universe 6 and 7 will be shit because Toei animation
>>
>>135899753
i bet Goku gonna tie with some asspull
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.