[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

re:monster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 10

File: 2 (2).jpg (175KB, 720x1023px) Image search: [Google]
2 (2).jpg
175KB, 720x1023px
GOD
>>
cheating shit
>>
is re:monster /ss/ because the girls are in their 20s but he's only 55 days old?
>>
File: fffgvv.png (397KB, 837x611px) Image search: [Google]
fffgvv.png
397KB, 837x611px
I hope he fucks Gobue in front of Goblin Kichi and makes up up some bullshit logic excuse for it.
>>
>>135867435
Why? Why is it that fantasy worlds brimming with magic and have functional armies never try using their logic-defying magic to try and create a magical version of a radio? Or just try experimenting their magic in general? I know it's a SI power-fantasy tripe, but come on, the complete and utter lack of progress from anyone besides the SI is just beyond retarded.
>>
>>135869001
>logic-defying
Except, they don't defy logic much.
>>
>>135868449
probably won't happen, I wonder when the first kid will show up
>>
>>135869104
It's magic. Unless it's one of those magic that follows the laws of conservation of energy and mass, it defies logic.
>>
>>135869149
What I find amazing is that these girls have lived their entire lives, probably have family, friends back home, guys they're a little bit into maybe.
Yet after 30 days of casual stockholme syndrome with a buff ogre they're completely smitten and no longer care about anything else in the world.
>>
>>135869927
Once you find something that's better than everything your whole life is about, you would no longer care too.
>>
>>135869996
Is that what happened with you and /a/?
>>
>>135869104
Goblin Rou's the one defying logic. He's basically the protagonist of a supernatural genre falling into a fantasy genre.
>>
>>135867435
It's just going to get worse, isn't it?
>>
>>135870760
Probably, only way for it to progress is evolving into some sort of dragon or demon lord and conquering fucking everything. Dude is way too op and there has been no world building or major character development
>>
>>135870760
Of course. He's basically been in a cave for the past 20 chapters and the only other sentient species he met he killed and then turned into sex slaves.
I can't wait to see how he deals with medieval politics. He'll probably seduce a queen or 2 with aphrodisiac semen tentacle play.
>>
>>135871066
honestly, I keep blocking out the sex-slave shit

Like he's being benevolent by drugging people into being sexslaves instead of just raping them.
>>
Do we actually see any of the goblin rape, or is it all implied? I need to know for research.
>>
>>135871322
Me too. Every time they make me recall it I'm like "naaaah".
Like does he think he's being nice or something? Even without the aphrodisiacs basically the only way they can free themselves or interact with others is by agreeing to sex.

Why is he sugarcoating it so hard? They're POWs. Hell, if he could, he'd probably use some kind of wind magic to pass air through their vocal cords to make them say "yes" and treat it as a sign of consent.

I'd probably be less bothered if he just straight up raped them. It's like the author thinks we're stupid this way.

Honestly he should just be like "Okay, you guys each deliver 2 orc babies, and then I'll let you go and erase you memories or some shit."
Or
you
know
Goblins could actually try to interbreed romantically and not be such assholes. I mean Rou's already elevated their society's core values and functionalities to those of more modern times.
>>
>>135871559
This is a masturbatory self-insert power fantasy.
The writer wants to rape hot elf chicks, but he doesn't want to be a bad guy, so he makes up some bullshit to justify his magical realm. Don't put any effort into thinking about it, 'cause the author sure didn't.
>>
>>135869001

Because you have to imagine something is possible before trying to do it.

Just the idea "We could make devices to converse wirelessly over vast distances" is something that someone not versed in technology would be unable to have.

I mean it first requires you to have had the idea "Use a device to converse over distances", like a speaking tube aboard a ship or castle. But this idea came about really late in our history.

On top of that you now add "Long distances" over wires. This requires an understanding of electricity, its generation, function, etc...

So no, even if you do have magic, you won't suddenly think of ways to integrate it with technology. Instead you'll conjure up a magical carrier pigeon or something.
>>
>>135871889
I'm not an idiot. I can understand that. But the author is mentally disabled if he thinks his character seems like a Nice Guy.
>>
>>135871938
But that's the thing with magic, you don't need to imagine it up. You don't need fancy complicated theories or specialized parts, you just need to know if there is a spell for it and then find a way to mass produce it. Because all it takes is one person of importance to ask that ever important question of 'Is there a better way of doing this?' and suddenly, progress! Because sticking a spell that allows instant long range communication between two objects is so absurdly simple and useful, that I can't believe no mage, military leader or politician hasn't tried to ask for one.
>>
>>135867591
Rou is basically happens when you give a broken ability to someone with some common sense. But for some reason people don't like him.
>>
>>135872312
The author is probably SI'ing as hard as the readers, he probably does think this makes him a Nice Guy.
>>
>>135872906
I'm just waiting for Goblin Rou to craft a +1 Fedora and explain the clitoris to people on a magic medieval imageboard.
>>
>>135873002
Just curious, but is there a penicillin or firearm-expy yet in the story?
>>
>>135872906
I had this same problem with reading Slave Harem too.
I mean, yeah, the MC is basically advancing their skills by years and treating them like nobles everyday.
But they are still his slaves. They can't run away. The author even put in that slaves in that world can ask to be bought by other masters, but their master is 'such a good guy' they won't.
Its even worse because the author actually took the time to make two of the girls interesting and it all basically equates too 'well we're glad we got this guy' and the other one basically turns into his literal dog.
I know the series is called "Slave harem' so I'm kind of stupid worrying over it but you can't be a nice slaver. It just doesn't compute.
For Re:Monster you can just say its his magic dick and that actually makes sense in the story.
>>
>>135867435
man, it really never gets any better, it's just a long fall
>>
>>135869001
Most classical magic is not rooted in such things, but instead in controlling elements/nature/sometimes spirits and the like.
>>
>>135873551
I thought it was magic so you didn't need to explain shit?
>>
>>135873641
even magic has inspirations

It's not very often magic is "complete and total bullshit". A lot of the time it's the result of learning and research and experience. You can thank Tolkien for that, I guess, even though the rare showings of magic in LOTR weren't exactly consistent.
>>
File: 34.png (395KB, 874x594px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
395KB, 874x594px
>>135873446
It'd be cute as fuck if all those slave harems had the guy buy the girl and do some harem mc nice guy stuff and release her when they leave the city/town whatever.
Then the girl sorta stalks him and clings to him of he own volition.

Shieldbro did the slavemancing right because Shieldbro really did not want to be nice to her but she still was into him.
Sadomasochistic forcefeeding potions get the lolis all hot and bothered.
>>
File: voyager520.png (99KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
voyager520.png
99KB, 600x662px
I don't mind overpowered MC's but I really hate when they're super intelligent and naturally powerful Gary Stus. Seriously, essentially inventing bluetooth earpieces?
>>
>>135874618
it took him a whole night anon
and he had magic
if you had magic, maybe it would take you a whole night too?
>>
>>135874618
>naturally powerful
did you even read this manga anon? It took him 55 whole days eating random objects to become powerful!
55 days to invent medieval bluetooth.

If you had 55 days you could probably make a working gundam.
>>
This was fun at first, but when he got a harem of needy bitches, it became SAO-tier.
>>
>>135867435
People are still reading this? Ok. Why?
>>
>>135875271
>SAO-tier
>Fucks everything with a whole
Okay that insult really doesn't apply.
Actually the SAO girls have way more personality than his girls, especially since the romance is either 100% pure Stockholme syndrome or extreme examples of Darwinism.

>>135875291
It's unintentionally funny.
>>
>these super self inserts of highly intelligent average nip who also coincidentally gets reborn/transformed/gifted with OP whatever
This is my fetish, can I have some recs?
>>
>>135875415
*hole
>>
>>135875291
Masochism
>>135875415
>100% pure Stockholme syndrome or extreme examples of Darwinism
*tips dual swords*
>>
>>135875437
there's literally the same premise, but about a slime. I forgot the name though
>>
>>135875437
like 2/3rds of all the translated LNs are that
Slime tensei
Kuro no maou
Arifureta
>>
>>135875437
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/official/
>>
File: 1 (2).png (2MB, 800x4542px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).png
2MB, 800x4542px
>>135875437
The dude was some kind of esper ranger visual novel bad end self-insert before too though.
>>
>>135875700
Can you believe this happened and within 30 days of being reborn he's already fucking 5 different girls at once?
>>
File: happy lemon.jpg (49KB, 654x720px) Image search: [Google]
happy lemon.jpg
49KB, 654x720px
>>135875437
I seriously dont mind sacrificing every single generic harem for a new reborn/revive/transportedtoanotherworld generic setting. The start is always fun with the world building at least.
>>
>>135875758
Chances are he's also way stronger than his past 20~ year life.
>>
File: 6 (4).png (985KB, 800x2618px) Image search: [Google]
6 (4).png
985KB, 800x2618px
>>135875879
No way

What the fuck is a "red creature of mass destruction" anyways?
>>
>>135875539
>implying I can read nip
>>135875847
Woah, some of those generic harems are actually hidden gems
>>135875514
Thanks familia
>>
>>135875879
No.He reaches that lvl when he defeats the dragon queen. And always according to author the female sempai he was drinking with is a few times stronger than him even after he turned into a fucking lower god.
>>
>>135876522
Jesus christ and he still got killed by solid snake's stunknife.

Imouto is gonna get torn to pieces by female sempai though in his other world isn't she?

I wonder if he'll work out dimensional transfer devices by day 70? It might take him 2 WHOLE nights though to be honest...
>>
File: muh duck.jpg (81KB, 567x461px) Image search: [Google]
muh duck.jpg
81KB, 567x461px
>>135870760
>Rescue and befriends Tomboy Princess
>Gets invited to the capital to eat together with the Queen
>Get lustful stares from Queen and Maids
>Leaves clone to watch the dining room when he left
>Queen comes to his table, greedily licks his used utensils and the maids wet themselves
>It freaks him out

Get your shit together and add the Queen to your harem, Rou. She wants the Lord Apostle Dick and atleast 10 Tentacles to fit inside her holy grail.
>>
>>135876582
He is about 360 days in. Furthermore it is implied that his gob waifu may be the stalker imouto.
>>
>>135876602
>not fucking both queen and maids
>not impregnating them all
>>
>>135876620
Fuckin yandere suicides I stg. Kinda worked out perfectly for her though didn't it?
Well until 4 other random light-skinned bitches wandered into Goblintown.
>>
At first this shit was amusing but I am getting kinda sick of this utter power fantasy shit
>>
>>135876770
Just imagine how fucking mad she gets when all 4 of them got pregnant, same for her best friend who started way later than her fucking Minokichi.
She was even the last of the 4 to evolve.
>>
>>135876803
This, along with SAO,LH, Shield Hero are stories that really need a good editor to clean them up.
Don't know how Shield Hero turned up in LN but the other 3 didn't get cleaned up at all.
>>
>>135876828
Well Goblins are super infertile (so i guess it justifies raping random travelers)
But I'm sure Goblin Rou invented ob gyn's and fertility treatments by day 98 or something.
>>
>>135876857
The author Shield Hero's WN goes insane, fundementally insane at times.
He wrote a whole spinoff about Shieldbro getting Raphtalia NTR'd by spear hero in an infinite loop and going pure rage and hate.
>>
>>135876932
Problem is that by day 100-140 the dude already has kids. Day 360+ and his gob waifu still didn't get pregnant and they are preparing for war against the holy knights where many are going to die.
Things arent going very well for her.
>>135876987
I know the whole spear spin off. But wasnt the NTR part confirmed fake by an anon?
>>
>>135877074
Was it debunked? Last shieldbro thread to hit the bump limit had some anon talking about about it, but that was a month or 2 ago.

Something about Naofumi getting a shota slave instead of Raphtalia and Spear getting her instead.
>>
File: venom spider awakens.jpg (353KB, 728x1019px) Image search: [Google]
venom spider awakens.jpg
353KB, 728x1019px
>>135875437
Overlord got anime two seasons ago, earlier there was Log Horizon which is similar in premise but for more people.

From LNs there is Kumo desu ga, nani ka? which does it fairly straightforward at first and in getting a mango.
>>
>>135877411
Is that chapter 1 of Kumo desu ga, nani ka?
I never found it past chapter 0
>>
>>135877710
Chapter 1 comes out on the 26th.
>>
>>135868449
Never happens
but he does have 3 kids later on
and they're half-human.
>>
>>135875437
syosetsu is literally overloaded with this premise. Whats frightening is the amount of individual translators who pick this shit up. I'm reading at least 8 wns/lns, after filtering out the gook shit.
>>
>>135875987
Read that more carefully
>>
This manga is fucking shit why can't I stop.
I'm such a sucker for the setting and genre.
>>
>>135872584
>>135871938
He's right though, it's not about the process of making it happen, but the idea of what you want. It took someone realizing "hey we could use explosions to make little (or big) pellets fly really fucking fast and use them to kill people instead of arrows and swords".

Sometimes ideas are ahead of their time, sometimes they are late.
>>
>>135871066
>>135871322
>>135871559
>Honestly he should just be like "Okay, you guys each deliver 2 orc babies, and then I'll let you go and erase you memories or some shit."

This very much. Goblin Rou is hilarously hypocritical, and it doesn't seem intentional most of the time. Guess the bad writing is to be expected from what is basically fanfiction adaptations.
>>
>>135873446
>but you can't be a nice slaver.
You can be a nice slaver if you're not in a position to change the core society revolving around slavery. I mean, Vinland Saga had that landowner who paid his slaves and allowed them to buy their freedom after a couple years of service.

But as you say, they're still slaves and pretending otherwise seems insulting the audience's intelligence.
>>
>>135875155
>>135874618
He came from a world with such devices, so making some with magic would be only logical.

Better than say, in Drifters, where only Oda Fucking Nobunaga was clever enough to have the mages use their magic as radios.
>>
>>135875415
>since the romance is either 100% pure Stockholme syndrome or extreme examples of Darwinism.
I don't think anyone could have put it better. The romance elements in this series are fucking cocks.
>>
>>135872814
its because of the whole kind of rape kind of not morals thing going on that bothers people
>>
>>135875437
Try Isekai Tensei Sudoku, it's the same premise but less bad than most.
>>
>>135875987
>Time limit is 12 hours
>Hm I feel Rou isn't overpowered enough, let's REMOVE THAT LIMITATION too!
>>
>>135877411
>An actual spider not a cute Spider girl arachne
Fuck this shit not touching.
>>
>>135872814
Boring badly-written mary sues tend to not be likeable.
>>
File: 132324.jpg (180KB, 584x669px) Image search: [Google]
132324.jpg
180KB, 584x669px
>>135878835
>Goblin Rou is hilarously hypocritical, and it doesn't seem intentional most of the time

The amount of insubordination in his society is actually completely understandable.
>>
>>135872814
More than a broken ability though. When He lost, his 2nd hidden cheat activated and saved his ass.
>>
>>135871889
Yeah that whole thing bugged me. Rou justifies it as letting his followers reduce stress, but he still fucks them all first. Some of those elves even say they were only there because the leader forced them to come along, and Rou says the elves aren't forced to have sex and no raping allowed, but it doesn't matter because they're all mindbroken by one of his powers.
>>
>>135879244
And it's not like the elves have anything to do besides sex.
They're basically in solitary confinement, that shit makes people insane without even using any aphrodisiac cum Gatorade.
>>
>>135879244
Yeah it's just a very hamhanded attempt to make Rou "nice" (honestly have you read the LN? When they talk of women it reads like something a kissless virgin otaku might say), but it would have been much better to simply offer them a deal for their freedom.
Pop out an orc Baby or 2. Give them a little card they can punch every time they fuck a goblin which can be redeemed for freedom.
>>
>>135879317
Ah yeah I forgot about that, they're all locked up in cages. He's treating his mind-controlled animals better than these elves.

He got all pissy about the rape-slaves the Goblins kept, but all in all he's basically doing the same thing here.
>>
It always takes me off from story when the "nice guy" starts murdering people out of nowhere.

Re:monster is the worst example but the shit happened in kumo, arifureta, konjiki, even Rudeus couldn't kill a human for 20 volumes till he suddenly went to war and killed thousands for some stupid reason.

Won't even start on Overlord having salary men killing and torturing people cause his "lich status" suppresses his feelings.
>>
>>135879637
Kumoko was never a nice guy. She has always been a spider. The only one she ever cared for are the reincarnated.
Rudeus went to war to protect his friend Zenoba and family. If he wants to let his family survive he had to stop Hitogami s plans in that country.
As for Overlord , what can you do when you have a fucking demon nest to take care of.
>>
>>135871038
evolving into some sort of dragon or demon lord
You read the LN, didn't you?
>>
>>135879908
Kumoko is portrayed as nice girl many times. It's like author don't know if she want to help people or murder them. I understand Rudeus, but it kinda felt out of place after all those volumes of not killing people.
>>
>>135879637
Konjiki dude isn't nice, he's a high functioning autist who went undiagnosed because the japanese healthcare system sucks dick.
>>
>>135880017
Blame the guys that let her discover the joy of delicious human exp by attacking her and burning her home + her discovering that the humans deserve everything they get because of what they are doing to the world and the goddess + the sin slightly corrupting her soul.
>>
>>135879123
>implying it's bad
I actually enjoyed this his and was annoyed that the MC was avoiding it in the previous chapters
>>
>>135879244
I dont think its about making Rou "nice", its not like he told the elfs about the aphrosidiac, which means the elfs wont act like fuckin mad man and trying to do rebellious shit or stuff like that, they also wont get actual mind broken like the past humans because they "think" they did it on their own will.
Its like the good old tactic of saying "We dont want war!" but actually trying to get one.
>>
>>135880183
That changes literally nothing.
>>
>>135880065
Autist is probably best description. He goes around helping people and mass killing everyone for some food. Everyone likes him and think of him as the nice guy though.

>>135880113
Was it explained what the taboo skill was? It's like everyone reaching it wants to kill everyone. All I get from it that you need to kill people cause world is running out of energy,
>>
>>135880273
Not told completly yet. We are getting very close to shun fainting tough.
At the moment we are at Oka taking away edgytard s skills.
>>
>>135875437
Honestly this is garbage but the MC was never average, he was OP back in human world.
>>
>>135880311
I don't see a point to Shun anymore. His stats are so low in comparison to everyone on top. What a waste of a hero he was.
>>
>>135879079
You wouldnt regret it, kumoko is the cutest spider ever. also eventually she does turn into Arachne and from that a true spider goddess
>>
Did get one night of horrible spider nightmares though,after i marathoned it.
>>
>>135880017
>I understand Rudeus, but it kinda felt out of place after all those volumes of not killing people.
Didn't he throw up after?
Even in the end, he is continually criticized by multiple people for hesitating about killing when killing is due. Rudeus doesn't come to me as hypocritical about killing at all as he's a very flawed person.
>>
>>135880459
Is there a overpowered dick I can self insert into to fuck her? If not why bother?
>>
>>135872312
>author is mentally disabled if he thinks his character seems like a Nice Guy.

I don't know about right now, but I read up to over 300 chapters in the LN MTL, and every fucking evolution he gets turns him ever-increasing into an evil demon god of some sort. First going from Ogre to Devil then to some kinda Asura. His titles were something like Conqueror or World Devourer, something like that.

The premise is that the perspective the reader gets is literally Rou's journal, so naturally everything even if not blemished, is full of self-justification. It's his own diary after all, not some 4th wall perspective. That's why whenever it goes to scenes that don't involve Rou at all it's merely mentioned in a way that Rou is reporting about it during narration, and not implying he was there personally to see it.

The radio shit was just a plot device so that he gets more credibility with this way of reporting, instead of leaving readers to believe he might have possibly gotten things wrong. Almost no one is gonna lie in a personal journal if they are cool headed.

That said, I too think it was real gimmicky and shit, only reason I even got that far was because I binged it. Moment I caught up I stopped cause once your brain starts to have time to think instead of speed read more, it gets unbearable.

Ironically the best chapters are always the ones that are the exceptions, meaning it's not told from Rou's journal perspective, but rather they are journal entries of the other characters. For manga readers, the only character you would recognize is Redhead, but in the sidestory bonuses from one of the earlier volumes Redhead gets a journal entry about how her party gets ambushed by goblins and enslaved only for Rou to free them. It explains a lot about the circumstances and gives you another perspective to actually measure with Rou's.

This happens once every few volumes, so it's nothing worth forcing yourself reading over.
>>
>>135874618
>Hating bringing in future knowledge to medieval fantasy settings

The appeal isn't in that they are Gary Stus, but in how everyone reacts to them. You may as well be hating over half the LN market cause every MC is from the modern era practically.

Even Alderamin, which the MC isn't from a modern world, is centuries ahead of his time due to his mentor being a heretic with the religion known as 'Science'.

The only medieval fantasy adventure/war series left would be stuff like Vanadis and Rakuin but both are similar in that while they aren't comparably smart to the other series MCs, they both have MCs that have unique upbringings and that experience translates to an advantage that everyone else has trouble handling.

I mean fucking Hajime no Ippo runs on the exact same premise. The kid was a fisherman, that was his foundation as an oxygen boxer.
>>
>>135875437
Rou is nowhere near average. Not in any form what so ever. He was top 1% if not 0.01% hot shit back in his world. Guy literally has a license to kill and devour super power users if they get out of line as a space police officer.
>>
>>135879637
>even Rudeus

Literally cannot into reading comprehension. Reasons were spoon fed and perfectly justified even in 2016 modern society. You'd have to vilify every world government with military force or police if you want to be unbiased with your stance.

Hi Climb. Decided to shit post here?
>>
This manga feels so pointless.
It's essentially just a constant information dump of RPG mechanics.
What's the appeal?
>>
>>135881107
MC isn't a beta faggot
He is a hypocrite though
>>
>>135881107
Power levels. The exact same appeal as shit like Toriko that keeps exponentially climbing in scale.

Difference is that one is a shonen battlemanga, the other is a self-insert fantasy. Amusingly enough, it's the latter that's more common these days. Most shonen battle manga nowadays actually attempt to be consistent and not try aiming for Demonbane levels.
>>
>>135878835
The author is a fucking giant otaku, he actually thinks it's not violent ogre rape if he drugs them first.
>>
>>135881107
Journal entries can be interesting, it's a series you read while waiting for your favorites to update.
>>
>>135882176
You cant rape elves dude.
Beeing used for sex is their sole purpose in jap fiction.
>>
>>135881107

It appeals to the lowest of low. The story telling in the manga is complete trash. "I did this, I did that, I am the best" borefest.
>>
>>135882543
So elves are the koreans in jap fiction?
>>
I hate how he just dont want to give any human/elf pussy to his people, worst kind of leader.
>>
>>135877411
I'm pretty sure that Ainz isn't naturally gifted

It's just that everyone thinks he should be so they make up contrived shit to believe he is (like his conversation with the emperor)
Nemu isn't affected by that bullshit though
>>
>>135882836
>becoming a buff skeletor
>cosmetic class subordinates can fight on equal terms with best of the best
>can effortlessly wipe armies once a day, without exhausting actual magic spells in any way

if this isn't gifted I don't know what is
>>
>>135882836
>>135883160
sorry, meant to reference the 'highly intelligent' portion of >>135875437

Ainz does become a level 100 lich in DnDMMOland
>>
>>135882836
He still can afford nanomachines , paying monthly a lot for a game subscription and then spends even more for pay to win bullshits.
>>
>>135883304
He was just a salaryman. He even admits he can't climb to the same level as HeroHero cause he wouldn't wanna take that stress. He knows his limits very well, that's part of his strength. He knows he's mediocre by the standards of his living environment.
>>
>>135883304
>entire cities live in biodomes
>thinks nanomachines are even as expensive as working VR in our time
>>
>>135883304
>He still can afford nanomachines , paying monthly a lot for a game subscription and then spends even more for pay to win bullshits.
Weren't the nanomachines necessary to live due to excess pollution?
Like saying he could afford an umbrella or something

>>135883250
Some cases to consider:
Ainz becomes Momon to get away from having to lead a group of superhumans that could destroy him if they ever revolted
NPCs interpret this as a long-con to use Momon's reputation to ease the integration of other regions into the Tomb/realm of Nazarick
Ainz is shitting his pants trying not to embarrass himself in front of Jircniv. Jircniv meanwhile believes that Ainz is working plans within plans and masterfully leading the conversations
Demiurge spills his spaghetti about how clever and far-seeing Ainz's plan is. Ainz keeps trying to prod him to reveal said plan because Ainz has no fuckin' clue
>>
>>135883754
Yep, it's common to have a mechanical heart/lungs as well cause of said pollution. They were borderline cyborgs at this point.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.