[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winter 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

File: winter2016anime.jpg (2MB, 1680x2596px) Image search: [Google]
winter2016anime.jpg
2MB, 1680x2596px
is there anything you like yet?
>>
>>135847894
Erased, Phantom World, and Galko-chan
>>
Phantom World, Dagashi and Machi.
/thread
>>
Phamtomo worodu
>>
>>135847894
Nothing. I'll just browse /a/ like i do every day.
>>
Only anime that stood out for me was Boku Dake. Koukaku, Phantom World, and Kouya were just okay.
>>
>>135847894
Active raid (I hope for aa new Valvrape)
Durara (is it really the last season?)
>>
Only watching BokuDake.
Waiting gor Aijn and Dimension W, but I'll probably drop both by the looks of them. Rest looks like the usual trash
>>
Everything that aired yesterday and Sekkou Boys.
>>
>>135847894
Phantom World and Active Raid so far
>>
The only things I managed to make myself watch were Dagashi Kashi, Gyaruko, and Ojisan to Marshmallow. First two were great, third one's okay.
>>
Active Raid, Ojisan to Marshmallow, Sekko Boys, Galko-chan and Phantom World.
>>
Honestly, as long as it's not A-1 or a Light novel adaptation I'll give it a try. I'm so sick of SAO tier garbage.
>>
>>135848266
>Active raid
>I hope for aa new Valvrape
Sudoku yourself
>>
prince of stride and phantom world
>>
Nothing yet, all the good shows get released in two days.
>>
File: charto.jpg (2MB, 1680x2596px) Image search: [Google]
charto.jpg
2MB, 1680x2596px
These are the ones I'll be checking out based on the premises and demographics, or because they're continuations of things I've seen. Sekkou Boys for comedy,

Anything else worth checking out? For example some shows with good staffs working on it?
>>
>>135847958
>Galko-chan
How the fuck does anyone like this?
>>
Hype for Rakugo.
Hype for Grimgar.
Bokumachi is quite strong.
Phantom World has nice tits.
Marshmallow is cute and well-made.
Stride is quite lame, Haruchika is bad.

>>135849611
Stride and Grimgar stand out for their directors so they're worth at least a shot. Phantom World has typical Kyoani production value, so if you're okay with ecchi then definitely go for it. Active Raid has Taniguchi, will probably be fun?
>>
>>135849611
>For example some shows with good staffs working on it?
Phantom World, Grimgar, Prince of Stride.
>>
Shoujo-tachi and Boku Dake are my AOTS so far. Everything else besides continuation anime are 6/10 at best.
>>
>>135849902
Prince of Stride is so meh. I don't know why Madhouse's only notable director gets stuck with bland material.

She made NGNL very fun though.
>>
where's the lolis?
where's the CGDCT?
shit season
>>
>>135850121
Pandora
>>
>>135850121
Pandora.
>>
>>135847894
ERASED was good
HaruChika was alright
Dagashi Kashi was good and it also did things to my dick
Phantom World was bad, but man can Kirby succ
AssClass was neat
I hope Durarara's final cour is as good as the original.
>>
>>135847894
Phantoms: good
Dagashi: fun
Haruchika: Waiting for decent subs
>>
>>135849796
>Stride and Grimgar
Interesting, seems like I should finally check out Aoi and Mouryou no Hako as well. The new shows don't seem that interesting premise-wise and Stride design-wise but I'll give them a try.
>Kyoani
Well, will probably give it a try. Their shows totally aren't my thing but I admit they look beautiful and I found Hibike to be pretty damn impressive. I've already degraded myself to defending K-on over LotGH on this board despite not really liking it so what the heck
>Taniguchi
Doesn't resonate too well with me but I'll check it out as well.

Thanks for those.
>>
Wow, it's literally all shit for a fourth(?) season in a row. What the fucking fuck.
>>
>>135850806
Newfag detected
>>
>>135847894
Pandora.

Basically the lovechild of Excel Saga and Ghost in the Shell.
>>
>>135850845
I've been watching anime regularly since 2010. This is the longest dry spell of good anime I've ever seen.
>>
>>135847894
Boku dake, Shouji tachi Kouya, Phantom Colors, DRRRx2

The only potential drop is Boku dake, but it should be fine from here out.
>>
>>135850867
>Pandora

Probably the worst first episode so far.
>>
File: omhjgu.jpg (3MB, 1361x6084px) Image search: [Google]
omhjgu.jpg
3MB, 1361x6084px
>>135847894
>V1 - October 18 2015
Wew lad, might as well not post anything at all.
Here's what I'll be watching myself
>>
So is the Tanaka Romeo VN advertisement THAT bad? No one's even mentioning it.
>>
>>135851332
Happens when the only subs avaiable are Hulu subs.
>>
>>135851332
Nah it's the subs.

I plunged and went with the hulu subs and the episode was god tier, as expected. Alpha and socially adept MC, no romance and genuinely interesting cast of characters. Easily AOTS, but people will overlook it unfortunately.
>>
>>135847894
Active Raid
S-E-K-K-O-B-O-Y-S SEKKO!
Dagashi Kashi
Ojisan to Marshmallow
>>
>>135847894
Boku Dake
Aesthetic Boys
Trying Dagashi even though I dropped it at chapter 5.
>>
Boku Dake and Active raid. Everything else was meh, except Phantom, that was shit
>>
>>135851496
Maybe not AOTS, but yeah, it's pretty good. The cast is really interesting and dynamic, lots of small interactions too, which can make any setting good.
>>
Winter AOTS
>>
>>135850068
>Prince of Stride is so meh. I don't know why Madhouse's only notable director gets stuck with bland material.
A braindead monkey ignoring Morio Asaka, who is more respected than Ishizuka.
>>
Boku Dake is the best I have seen so far. If it is able to maintain its quality it will be AOTS for sure.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hKF9kB0DSo
>>
Boku dake. Dimension w and aijin probably. There was another trapped in a game anime which name i dont remember, but looks interesting.
>>
>>135853717
I've been a little out-of-the-loop recently, and I'm still having some trouble discerning that this is actually a thing. So, let me get this straight:
it's a show about four statues, inanimate marble busts from Italy, becoming idols somehow? And they have a manager and everything?

I don't understand. Their manager looks cute, though
>>
>>135849757
god tier cute girls
>>
>>135847894
I've only watched Haruchika and Divine Gate, which were okay, and Active Raid which I didn't like. I'll probably watch atleast an episode more of the first two.

Looking forward most to Boku Dake and Ajin.
>>
This season looks like garbage
>>
>>135854907
It's better than the last one.
>>
I hope I'll actually manage to stay on 3 anime to watch so I can actually get through some of my backlog this season.

Hopefully this season is as garbage as it looks.
>>
>>135848266
i hope for samflam and it seems like its going in that direction.
>>
>>135854246
>inanimate
they are actually alive.
And her manager accepted the work without knowing they are statues. She actually has a trauma with statues because busts were the only thing her art school made her paint and she hated it
>>
>>135855082
*and the manager
>>
>>135854980
No it's not. Summer 2015 was even less trash than this.
>>
>>135850939
>Lying on the internet
>>
File: spring2016animechartreal.jpg (1MB, 1420x2039px) Image search: [Google]
spring2016animechartreal.jpg
1MB, 1420x2039px
>>
>>135855082
That's ridiculous. So they're alive? It doesn't look like they're moving very much, which is why I said "inanimate." I think I might actually check this one out, thanks
>>
>>135847894
GATE, Haruchika and Gyaruko-chan been pretty good.

Boku Dake, Active Raid and Divine Gate sound interesting but doesn't finish to buy me, so I won't pick it up yet.

The rest is really bad and is only good if you are watching it with your dick.
>>
s e k k o b o y s
>>
>>135850806

Barring last Fall anime has been kind of shit since about Summer 2014 or 6-7 seasons now and that Fall 2015 was simply acceptable if nothing else. I don't think that 2016 is going to be any better or worse than 2014 and 2015, just more of the same really.
>>
>>135850806
>fourth
>not ninth
Though not "literally all," just 95% or so
>>
>>135853637

Considering the competition that really shouldn't be all that hard, then again one never knows with A-1 who can drop the ball on just about anything.
>>
Godani being Godani, Boku Dake was SO fucking good and it was only the first episode.

Honestly can't wait for more.
>>
>>135856194

Even the Fall was pretty bad when you compare it the Falls of 4-5 years ago. What really surprised me was how utterly meh Spring was in 2015 too, like usually you get something decent in a Spring season, but that one was largely forgettable other than a couple second seasons of some stuff and Arslan Senki. Too much light novel and visual novel shit yet again really. That's the one thing I hope 2016 manages to cut back on somehow, but I severely doubt it since it makes too much money off of shallow otaku.
>>
I haven't even bothered to watch any Winter shows nor have a motivation to watch them, and this is the first time it happened after religiously following seasonal shows since 2008. Maybe I grew tired of waiting weekly, that or I'm busy trying to catch some shows from the last season.
>>
I skip a lot of seasons if there's fuckall going on. This one looks to have fuckall going on.
>>
>>135855653
what is the despera one
>>
>>135856512
I am in the same boat, I've started literally nothing. I think the last two years have just sucked all the enthusiasm out of me.
>>
>>135847894
Boku Dake is the only really good thing airing.

Rakugo is good too, has potential.

Dagashi and Sekko Boys are fun.

Phantom World is a my guilty pleasure this season.
Dagashi seems fun
>>
>>135856595
wasnt on mal, but i googled, and im pretty hype tbqhwy
>>
>>135847894
Phantom world was shit, but I'll watch anyway because my dick misses Amaburi.
ERASED was fucking amazing, but I'll hold my hype for now.
Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu was nice, felt like Saekano without the "le self awereness" meme and some thought put into it.
Dagashi kashi was stupid, but the good kind of stupid.

Haven't watched other shows yet, but I'll work on it this weekend.
>>
Rakugo and Machi, although I haven't seen anything else that has come out today.
>>
For now, Boku Dake and Active Raid are the only shows worth watching.
>>
>>135856815
Oh yeah, and I was going to stick to Haruchika mainly because of Chika, but then the show lost on the last 5 minutes.
Dropped wthout looking back.
>>
>>135856512
>>135856664
This, damn.

Picking up Phantom World based on this thread though.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.