[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phantom World and KyoAni "fans"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 22

There's a trend of discussion, around Phantom World, in which people critique it based on its perceived quality relative to previous Kyoani productions. This isn’t the best way to discuss this series.

Phantom World is basically another magical high school battle harem show. But instead of rating it in comparison to OTHER magical highschool battle harems (like, most recently, Asterisk, Rakudai, and Antimagic), people just compare it to other KyoAni stuff.

Problem: the quality of Phantom World has nothing to do with how good it is compared to Clannad/Hyouka/Hibike/etc. Phantom World has a target audience, and thus a goal, that is different from those shows. Fans of previous shows are hoping for a continuous stream of series that are targeted at and interest them in the same way, but that’s just not how studios operate. Phantom World is aimed at fans of the ‘magical HS battle harem’ genre, and thus it sets out to tell a story that appeals to this group of viewers.

Whether or not it is a good magical high school show is another discussion entirely, but at the end of the day it shouldn’t be slammed purely for being one. This isn’t a critique of an entire genre, this is one show. Assuming that Phantom World is somehow going to be amazing for fans of other KyoAni series even though the description and source material clearly do not target the same group of people as them is merely going to leave you disappointed.

You can say that you don’t like a show because the premise doesn’t appeal to you, but in the more complex discussion of a show’s quality, you have to accept the premise and move on to discuss whether or not the series actually uses it effectively and reaches its target audience
>>
>>135796526
How did you even find this godforsaken blog?
>>
>>135796526
tl;dr: Kyoani finds a way
>>
tl;dr

I like the show so far.
>>
>>135796526
You've just reiterated yourself 4 times and generated zero complex discussion.
>>
>>135796526
It's not a high school battle harem and it's not even a harem, why are so many retards trying to critique this when only one episode is out?
>>
>>135796728
It's clearly pasta.
>>
>>135796755
> not even a harem
I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but it is a harem or at least building it's way up to one.
>>
>>135796866
It's not a harem, he's attracted to mayonnaise-sama but he dates coitus.
>>
There's a trend of discussion, around Boku no Pico, in which people critique it based on its perceived quality relative to previous Hentai productions. This isn’t the best way to discuss this series.

Boku no Pico is basically another magically gay ass shota show. But instead of rating it in comparison to OTHER gay ass shows (like, most recently, Free!, Swimming, and whatever other fujoshit), people just compare it to other Hentai stuff.

Problem: the quality of Boku no Pico has nothing to do with how good it is compared to hentai in general. Boku no Pico has a target audience, and thus a goal, that is different from those shows. Fans of previous shows are hoping for a continuous stream of series that are targeted at and interest them in the same way, but that’s just not how studios operate. Boku no Pico is aimed at fans of the gay ass anime genre, and thus it sets out to tell a story that appeals to this group of viewers.

Whether or not it is a good fujoshi show is another discussion entirely, but at the end of the day it shouldn’t be slammed purely for being one. This isn’t a critique of an entire genre, this is one show. Assuming that Boku no Pico is somehow going to be amazing for fans of other hentai series even though the description and source material clearly do not target the same group of people as them is merely going to leave you disappointed.

You can say that you don’t like a show because the premise doesn’t appeal to you, but in the more complex discussion of a show’s quality, you have to accept the premise and move on to discuss whether or not the series actually uses it effectively and reaches its target audience
>>
>>135796902
>he's attracted to mayonnaise-sama but he dates coitus
which girls are you referring to here?
>>
>>135796526
Who is this Jizz Genie
>>
>>135796902
>It's not a harem, he's attracted to mayonnaise-sama but he dates coitus.
The MC doesnt need to be attracted any of them to be a harem. If more than 2-3 girls want his dick, it's harem.
>>
>>135799463
That's not how it works.
>>
File: i-dream-of-jeannie.jpg (94KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
i-dream-of-jeannie.jpg
94KB, 360x270px
>>135798772
>>
>1 guy
>all others are girls

Sure its not really a harem (yet) but still fucking the same setup as one
>>
Yes, Kyoani will never move outside their bubble and will continue to cater to the same people because they know they have a guaranteed paycheck coming their way. They are pathetic because they will never go outside their comfort zone and any real fan that doesn't suck their cock three meals a day will be disappointed in their refusal to grow.
>>
Luckily for people with taste, we don't have to worry since we stopped watching KyoAni series after Nichijou, since that was the last good thing they produced.
>>
I'm not a fan of the genre but I'm watching it because I appreciate KyoAni's technical mastery.

My conclusion after the first episode: KyoAni finds a way. The animation is fascinating to watch as per usual for KyoAni and it made me laugh enough times to keep me interested in it beyond just the animation.
>>
>>135796526
tl;dr

This is way better than Asterisk and Rakudai, just deal with it.
>>
>>135800141
Why are people comparing it to Asterisk and Rakudai? It's not the same genre.
>>
>>135800168
>highschool containing people with magical powers at which the hero and his harem fight battles
How is it not?
>>
>>135800231
Asterisk and Rakudai are in their own genre along with other shows of a similar nature, they're all just reskins.
>>
So kyoanifags are pretending this shit isn't harem?
>>
>>135800576
>kyoanifags
I'm getting tired of this. I watch a lot of shows by a lot of studios. I'm sorry I don't have narrow taste like you.
>>
>>135799709
Wow. I thought I was the only one who thought of this.
>>
File: 1449534251266.jpg (119KB, 467x394px) Image search: [Google]
1449534251266.jpg
119KB, 467x394px
>god-tier character designs (typical Kyoani)
>god-tier visuals and character animation (typical Kyoani)
>characters are entertaining, even the MC
>got a few laughs out of me, which is rare
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>135796526
shut up and post more Ruru, faggot
>>
>>135800576
It isn't.
>>
>>135796902
>he dates coitus
wut
>>
>>135800878
For you.

You are possibly sensible, and these /a/utists are not.
>>
>>135800878
>got a few laughs out of me, which is rare
Where? I mean, I enkoyed the ep mainly because the delicious titservice but it hardly had any funy moments.
>>
>>135802613
Enjoy being a humorless faggot.
>>
File: 02.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
02.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>135802613
The scene where Reina is falling and MC tries to avoid it, MC walking into the limbo pole and being electrocuted and being cut off mid sentence, Mai flopping her titties to get under the limbo pole.

It hasn't reached the level of comedy in Amaburi quite yet, but it is only the first episode.
>>
>>135802723
I hope this will spawn a few fairy doujin at C90.
>>
>>135802723
>MC walking into the limbo pole and being electrocuted and being cut off mid sentence
That was so obvious though.
I consider Mai's titbouncing more of a service than comedy (not that I'm complaining).
Amaburi gave me a lots of laughs, this shows needs to try a bit harder.

Also, I find the way they animated Reina's ability a bit weird. It looks stupid that her whole head turns into a mouth
>>
>>13579s6526
PW is shit on its own.
>>
>>135802924
Amaburi's laughs (at least in its first episode) were visual, verbal, and atmospheric. This show seems to just be trying to get all its laughs from "ha ha look how self aware we are".
>>
Stopped reading around two sentences in. I know that the show is shit and have known so since I first read the description.

But I also knew that I would continue watching it, just because it's Kyoani and I like that studio
>>
File: best moment.webm (735KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
best moment.webm
735KB, 848x480px
>>
>>135804185
In one scene
>>
>>135804304
>Tfw he probably got another look at her pantsu when she slammed him to the ground
All according to keikaku
>>
File: superb.png (842KB, 1745x1400px) Image search: [Google]
superb.png
842KB, 1745x1400px
>>135804304
With this, KnK, and Chu2's action scenes I'm really longing for a KyoAni battle manga adaptation.
>>
>>135796526
I am a Kyoani fan and I'm loving this so far, I don't see why anyone else wouldn't. I hated KnK, but this seems to be a little like it only much more lighthearted, which suits Kyoani a lot better. Also, I don't really think its fair to call it a battle harem so far, because it seems to be more about sealing monsters of the week than anything, rather than directly fighting other people and thwarting various plots. Plus the MC doesn;t have any special power except the sealing thing, and I think they hinted that lots of people can do that, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>135804304
Is that some retarded aikido shit?
>>
>>135796526
I will make it overly simple for you and everyone here reading:

Kyoani vs SHAFT is the same as discussion between left-supporters (no SJW/homo bullshit, only the non-capital non-imperalist part, old left, so to speak) and right-supporters (mostly the capitalist ideals and areas about "one's own effort" and how everyone can get a multinational if they want and work impossibly hard).

There. Problema resuelto amigou. Construye muralla.
>>
File: best sensei.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best sensei.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>135804521
you forgot the best one
>>
>>135804521
Which KyoAni staff would be in charge of adapting Claymore?
>>
>>135806430
Yes, I agree with you.
>>
>>135802723

god damn I want to be in that brown hairy and deform her
>>
>>135807051
KnK staff.

https://sakuga.yshi.org/data/87d29883c3ed86e3304d80625db40a73.mp4
https://sakuga.yshi.org/data/11cf3cdde6659bec10b9c4a1b06c57b4.mp4
https://sakuga.yshi.org/data/d58d1fb9e24f7c09c3ebca312a549321.mp4
>>
>>135796526

The genre is trash though. And dying. Harems sell like shit for years.
>>
>>135800878

Fights had shit choreography again. Just like KnK.
>>
>>135802723
>It hasn't reached the level of comedy in Amaburi quite yet

I don't even think it will reach Fumoffu.
>>
>>135808561
Asking for something as funny as Fumoffu is a very tall order.
>>
>>135808469
>Just like KnK.
How?
>>
File: PreCure_GoPri_fight7.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
PreCure_GoPri_fight7.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>135809078

Stiff movement with 0 weight.

Have a well animated fight.
>>
File: 1357778659248.jpg (70KB, 461x538px) Image search: [Google]
1357778659248.jpg
70KB, 461x538px
Of course it is, because people are watching it for KyoAni, not for the genre. If something with the same description was being produced by another studio, everyone would just file it under seasonal filler or trash before the first episode even aired, but KyoAni has proven that no matter what they do, they do it with the love and attention it needs to be great. People have trust in the KyoAni brand because they've demonstrated time and time again that they are the best studio in the industry today and produce consistently quality work. The only fair comparison is other KyoAni work, because that's what people are looking for when they watch a KyoAni show, no one picked up Phantom World just because of the genre tag, and if they did it wouldn't be a fair comparison because a vast majority of entries in that genre are garbage and even KyoAni's worst work is far and away better than what most studios are capable of on their best day. If anyone else animated KnK people would lose their shit, but since KyoAni has a higher standard expected of it, it wasn't as well received as it would be if judged against the other seasonal trash on a level playing field.
>>
>>135796526
>the quality of Phantom World has nothing to do with how good it is compared to Clannad/Hyouka/Hibike/etc
What do you mean quality has nothing to do with how good MnPW is compared to KyoAni's other works? I'd say it has a lot to do with how good the show is. especially when compared to other shows with very high production values like the ones you listed.
>>
Is commie's version meme-free or should I wait for Chihiro to finish their subs?
>>
>>135804521
KyoAni's action sucks to be honest family
https://cks.mef.org/space/rtblog/anime/PhantomWorldBadFightStaging
>>
>>135810665
>to be honest family
Why do you post like this?
>>
>>135800625
Still, if you praise a studio, you are this studio -fag.
>>
>>135810719
because t.b.h f.a.m filters to desu senpai
>>
>>135810985
No, I mean why post it at all? It means nothing, it's a waste of space and it just distracts from the rest of your post and makes some people ignore your point and write your opinion off.
>>
>>135810656
>watching commie over CR
Cr is shit but at least it's meme-free. If you don't want to watch it with mediocre subs you should wait for chihiro.
Just watch the first commie episode and see for yourself, meme level depends on the staff for a specific series. Commie would actually be good if not for a few memetastic individuals.
>>
File: dumbassnikka.jpg (66KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
dumbassnikka.jpg
66KB, 650x650px
>>135809281
>KyoAni's worst work is far and away better than what most studios are capable of on their best day.
>>
>>135811229
There's literally nothing wrong with memes.
>>
>>135809281
your wall of text oversells it a little, but I agree with the general point. I definitely only watched because it was KyoAni
>>
>>135811229
The file size on Commie is bigger than HS. I'm assuming Commie has a better quality, especially since HS is just ripped off a stream
>>
>>135811229
I'd rather skip a show than watch CR subs.
Thank god for &, otherwise I wouldn't have watched Shomin Sample. That series was so good.
>>
>>135810665
Why doesn't KyoAni look for good fight directors?
>>
Despite the long winded retarded arguments OP is right on this one.

However, the question is: why does KyoAni animate a typical harem show if they can't make something out of it? If they just want to sell they should just animate gay ass swimming season 3. So that gets the hope of the typical KyoAni fanboy up the roof and they try to find things that aren't in the show by design.

The answer of course if that KyoAni is just another studio and animate mediocre and bad shows all the time.
>>
>>135811390
They do but no good action animator wants to work on moe garbage.
>>
>>135811261
That's just, like, your opinion man. I'd rather watch my anime without extra dicks and less "westernized" like that guy probably does, but whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>135811421
>KyoAni animates mediocre and bad shows all the time
but that's just it, they don't really. sure people say they are shit, but even the worst kyoani show is a good deal above industry standards
>>
>>135811443
Don't you ever get tired of including meaningless buzzwords in your posts?
>>
>>135811421
This isn't a harem.
>>
My dick says its a good show
>>
>>135811357
Commie and other groups file sizes are usually smaller than HS, and yet the quality is better. You're probably right in this case, but file sizes can be misleading.

>>135811372
>Shomin
>CR
Shomin was funi unfortunately. CR is mediocre but watchable, funi isn't. How can they fuck up that much?
>>
>>135811666
Yeah, it was funi, but I think you can figure out my point.

Fuck CR, Funi, whatever other stream site trying to lowball studios and fuck HS
>>
>>135796526

Hey I just skyped you
>>
Remember when kyoanus lickers were spamming threads with "kyoani doesn't need to sexualize their characters to sell"?

How things changed
>>
>>135812140
name a single kyoani title without fanservice.
protip you cant
>>
>>135811828
>fuck HS
Why though? Sure, HS staff might have shit taste, but they're not really harming anybody. If anything, it can serve as "emergency subs" if nobody picks a show.

It's also a good way to remind ourselves how shit subs can get when you're doing the least possible.
>>
>>135812140
Asspained aspie newfag who thought KyoAni was ever pure detected.
>>
>>135799547
Yes it is actually.
>>
>>135812140
This isn't fanservice for the sake of fanservice. This is sexualization done for the sake of the anime, the anime is built around it. It's not like they are adding sexualization to an anime in order to make it sell. This is different, it's comedic fanservice, it's not there for sexualization purposes, but for comedic purposes. This is a different kind of sexualization than what you find in most anime.
>>
>>135812140
Did you also fall for the "Haruhi is an action anime" image?
>>
>>135796963
Kek
>>
>>135812140
but this is the most fanservice kyoani has done and people hate it
>>135812331
see
>>135810249
>>
>>135796526
>Whether or not it is a good magical high school show is another discussion entirely
It's not a good one
>>
>>135812652
>but this is the most fanservice kyoani has done and people hate it
No it's not.
>>
>>135812681
ok, recently
>>
>but this is the most fanservice kyoani has done and people hate it
You really are reaching into your ass and pulling shit out, aren't you?
>>
>>135812652
>and people hate it
I see plenty of people who like it
>>
>>135812652
That's obviously not intended as regular, boring fanservice. It is a really exaggerated fanservice, helping building the mood. No regular fanservice shows would have that as a way of using magic. It is an intentionally stupid way to do it in order to help building a mood of silly, humourous fanservice. A regular anime would not make it this blatant, while also not being in the focus. This is part of what helps setting the tone for the anime, and helps building up jokes where we can laugh at the fanservice, in addition to being a silly joke by itself.

This is how this anime is different from other fanservice anime.
>>
>>135812652
>and people hate it
Where have you been all day?
>>
>>135812843
>>135812917
it's gotten a way bigger negative reaction than other recent kyoani shows
>>
>>135812887
There's plenty of anime that use fanservice humorously.
>>
>>135812190
Fansubbing is really overrated, and really mostly exists for egos of subbers and their fans.
>>
>>135812887
maybe I just don't find rubbing your tits to be that 'silly'
>>
>>135812978
You haven't been here long, huh?
>>
>>135813019
alrightalright, I stated my argument poorly
>>135812140
is what I was originally referring to and I meant to imply that one of the biggest complaints I have seen is the pointless fanservice. so rather than "needing fanservice to sell" fanservice was a bad thing in this case
>>
>>135813125
You're making shit up. People have been making threads all day saying how much they love the fanservice. Seriously, where have you been all day?
>>
>>135813186
maybe it's confirmation bias, I have seen plenty of people complaining about it to
>>
>>135813125
The main complaints are people thinking the setting is generic and the MC is dull. People have been fapping their cocks raw to the fan service
>>
>>135813244
>fapping their cocks raw to the fan service
well yea me too, but I don't think it makes the anime better
>>
>>135812988
I have not watched any.
And it's not just about doing it humorously, it's also about the things surrounding it. My first point was that Kyoani is not lowering themselves to sexualizing their cast with this show, because it isn't about sexualizing. And using fanservice humorously isn't enough, you have to use it intellegently like in this anime, otherwise it's just sexualizing fanservice in disguise. And so far. Kyoani has but thought behind all fanservice they have done.

>>135813016
It is absurd that an anime does it, in order to use magic. And in this exaggerated manner, when the anime has already established humorous fanservice, and they keep the running joke going.
>>
>>135813232
what matters is what japs think about the fanservice. kyoani couldn't give a rats ass about what foreigners think of all the fanservice.
>>
>>135810665

Holy shit that page is so 90s.

Even 90s had intrusive colors to entertain and blind you.
>>
>>135813287
>My first point was that Kyoani is not lowering themselves to sexualizing their cast with this show
KyoAni has already been sexualizing their characters. This is nothing new.
>>
>>135813287
but what's the joke? hey look at these tits?

and did they even say that she needs to feel herself up to use magic?
>>
>>135813290
They just made an English website, of course they care.
>>
>>135813277
>A bit you got enjoyment from
>But it didnt make the anime better
How?
>>
It really didn't take long for these threads to turn into complete shit.
>>
>>135813376
That's not how businesses work.
>>
So this is how /a/ would react if Fumoffu aired in 2016.
>>
>>135813399
that's a different kind of enjoyment at the expense of intellectual enjoyment.

and before someone says "hurr durr wanting intellectual enjoyment from chinese cartoons" if you just watch anime because "fun things are fun" then why discuss it?
>>
>>135813551
>intellectual enjoyment
Why does one necessarily preclude the other? Do you dislike some well placed gore in an anime because its time they could have spent on other stuff? What about some nice scenery porn? Fan-service is ultimately some stylistic set dressing, but people get so tied up in it somehow lowering the bar of the show
>>
>>135813551
to discuss how fun things can be made even more fun
>>
>>135813674
the keywords there are "well placed" not well placed fanservice distracts you from the rest of the show
>>
>>135810665

This guy's an autist. Holy shit.
>>
>>135813748
Maybe you need to fix your attention span m8 if a bit of titty and nice thighs in a light hearted comedy anime throws you so off balance
>>
>>135811421

It's a copy pasta.
>>
File: 1450118350627.jpg (193KB, 881x675px) Image search: [Google]
1450118350627.jpg
193KB, 881x675px
>the entire board exploded after the oppai bouncing scene
>people think /a/ hates it.
This board is going to be covered in Phantom World for the next few weeks. Get used to it.
>>
>>135813832
look I'm not saying I couldn't read the subs or anything.

alright I'm starting to talk myself out of my own argument. it doesn't really make sense that adding fanservice takes away intellectually from the rest of the show. although I have heard that argument before
>>
File: ishihara.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ishihara.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
Ishihara did nothing wrong.
>>
>>135813996
Same shit happened with ABP. IRC tried so fucking hard, but in the end, Kyoani finds a way. It always does.
>>
How would you feel if Yamada only did movies from here on?
>>
>>135814567
Good.
>>
So anyone knows any spoilers? I read that the MC is crazy but the 1st episode made me Almos drop it
>>
>>135797061
>MAYonnaise-sama
>COITus

If you don't get it, you're literally retarded.
>>
>>135814896

>Not applying the KyoAni 12 episode rule before dropping it.
>>
i don't even need to watch this to know what it's going to be like

so fucking boring jesus it's like they put out the same anime season after season
>>
>>135815310
but this is nothing like hibikek
>>
>>135815310
You could say that about any anime, Anon.

Don't be silly.
>>
>>135809281
>>135811290
this

>>135811421
they're making a new series, for more merchandise and to get more attention on the light novel
>>
>>135815310
>so fucking boring jesus it's like they put out the same anime season after season
How the fuck do you honestly believe that? Were you dropped on your head?
>>
>>135810665
Rewatching that scene... he's actually got a point, and it's really easy to see. In fact, it's worse than his description. The clock tower is in a sort of flower bed, with a 1m+ brick wall in front of it, and behind it is an even higher wall (and higher ground, to boot, since the stairs lead up to it). She stops within inches of the wall, but still has room to make huge leaps backwards, and when the monster crashes through the flowerbed, it's somehow magically in the middle of open ground again.
>>
IRC sure is working hard this season.
>>
I didn't really get what you're talking about.
>>
>>135814177
>>135816482
Who the hell is IRC?
>>
File: vcgxlz_ss-07-01-2016-223544.png (3MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
vcgxlz_ss-07-01-2016-223544.png
3MB, 1366x768px
>>
>>135819352
A meme that has last longer than I thought it would to be honest.
>>
>>135816420
>it's somehow magically in the middle of open ground again.
Rewatch it. That's not the case.
Sh jumped backwards onto the flower bed beneath the clock. And the phantom got stuck under the clock right at the very edge of the flower bed, leaning over.
>>
>Phantom World is aimed at fans of the ‘magical HS battle harem’ genre, and thus it sets out to tell a story that appeals to this group of viewers.

I seriously hope this group of viewers doesn't actually exist. People just pretend to tolerate this kind of show because occasionally they'll have something good about them despite the rampant cliches and lack of setting originality, right?
>>
>>135809157
I'm going to marry Haruharu!
>>
>>135819582
Are you implying they don't exist? Because that's just objectively untrue. People throw accusations at shadows, but IRC is a thing.
>>
>>135819728
>wow, I hope u dont actually like thing, because "I" don't like thing

Fuck you, bud. >>>/co/ is right there if you need it.
>>
>>135819582
>>135819812
No seriously, what is it? Some sort of anime illuminati?
>>
>>135819967
Lurk more, you stupid newfag.
>>
File: 1224698969069.jpg (249KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
1224698969069.jpg
249KB, 640x900px
>>135796526

I think this show is the closest I'll ever get to a slice of life show starring the Demi-fiend and Pixie.
>>
>>135819822
It's more
>I hope you aren't actually consistently impressed by watching literally the exact same show over and over again, with barely any variation in character designs, script, story, or setting
>>
>>135820420
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>135802613
>im a pretentious moron
back to prison school, fgt
>>
>>135813996
But it's fucking cancer, anon.
>>
>>135806430
Which one is left and which is right?
>>
>>135796526
phantom shit is garbage
>>
>>135806430
I kinda compare them to Disney vs. Warner Bros. in the '40s.

Disney was more naturalistic and usually higher-budget; Warners was more abstract and usually with lower budgets (though they usually made the best of this).

Of course unlike Kyoani, Walt was pretty right-wing, to the point where animators had to clock out just to sharpen their pencils.
>>
File: fellini.png (873KB, 1398x1002px) Image search: [Google]
fellini.png
873KB, 1398x1002px
>>135820346
What's up with the Taniguchi man in the background there?
>>
>>135812331

>Monogatari fanservice: MORE LIKE PORNOMONOGATARI SHAFTFAGS HOW DISGUSTING
>Phantom World fanservice: "This is different; it's comedic fanservice."

Kyoanus sodomites in full defense mode, I see. Does anyone have that image of a thread where someone was defending Hitagi's panty shot in the style of a senior thesis?
>>
File: 1446858744620.gif (185KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1446858744620.gif
185KB, 600x338px
>>135812887

>That's obviously not intended as regular, boring fanservice
>This is part of what helps setting the tone for the anime

Sasuga Kyoanus sodomites. If you reach any further up your asses, you'll grab your tongue.
>>
File: pos.png (567KB, 847x476px) Image search: [Google]
pos.png
567KB, 847x476px
>>135819620

That's completely wrong. There's no sign within the cut after Mai runs up to the flower bed/clock that proves she jumped onto the flower bed. No soil or flowers are kicked up from the punch that she dodges. And after that cut, the Phantom is stuck in the clock tower, quite a few yards away from any stairs or flower bed, despite the fact that the flower bed is right next to the stairs.
>>
File: 160108061254311.jpg (256KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
160108061254311.jpg
256KB, 1280x720px
>>135822745
>the Phantom is stuck in the clock tower, quite a few yards away from any stairs or flower bed
Look at your screenshot again. And look closely.
It is over the flower bed in that very shot. Its knees are practically touching the wall. And it is hunched over the flower bed where the clock is standing, being stuck under the flower.

And in regards to proof of Mai jumping back onto the flower bed I present a screenshot of my own.
These are literally the four pillars of the clock tower. Above the flower bed.

The location is unquestionable, and it's consistent with her location prior to jumping backwards.
>>
>>135796526
the problem is its kyoani
>>
>>135823248

Fuck, you're right. The webm quality is really shitty, so the elevation where the flower garden is looks like earth. Look at it on higher quality video and it all checks out.

Yeah, it's consistent.
>>
>>135810665
Full Metal Panic.

Your move.
>>
>>135811421
>why does KyoAni animate a typical harem show if they can't make something out of it?
because they want to advertise their publishing label at any cost, nothing wrong with that
>>
>>135796526
Pick 1.
>>
>>135823538
So we can agree that it's good choreography?
>>
>>135823248
>proving that whole article wrong
Sasuga anon
>>
File: 1341939938112.jpg (74KB, 461x523px) Image search: [Google]
1341939938112.jpg
74KB, 461x523px
>>135826350
Brown. Due to her size, she's probably the only person which I can give pleasure to.
>>
>>135826350
Ruru
>>
File: 1440867439617.jpg (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1440867439617.jpg
342KB, 1920x1080px
>>135826350
Fairy is love, fairy is life.
>>
>>135826624
Ruru a poopoo
Koito a Boito
Reina is Plaina

Mai is Ai
>>
>>135826350
Purple!
>>
Is anyone going to die?
>>
File: salamakek.jpg (54KB, 380x500px) Image search: [Google]
salamakek.jpg
54KB, 380x500px
>>135819454
>>
>>135796526

OP stay off the fucking weed. It's not a magical high school battle harem show.

It's essentially this.

1. Harmless Pathogens allow people to see yokai/phantoms.
2. Due to this the harmless pathogens allow some people develop abilities to combat the more harmful yokai/phantoms.

That's it. It's more Natsume book of friends which is more of a yokai hunting anime in vein of pokemon and yokai watch rather than this "magical high school battle show" your imagining.

Fuck you OP for talking crap.

A magical high school battle fucking show is mahouka, kuusen madoushi and isuca for example where they fight nameless monsters or other people.
>>
>>135827348

Nope it's a yokai watch or pokemon style anime... It won't be on the same level as narutaru or shadow dragon.

I be surprised if anyone major dies.
>>
>>135827868
>Harmless Pathogens
How do you know they are harmless? Did you read the script?
>>
>>135796526
Dropped it 9 minutes in.
>>
>>135827868
But they are fighting nameless monsters.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.