[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this. /a/'s opinion on Onani Master Kurosawa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (183KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 700x990px
Just finished this. /a/'s opinion on Onani Master Kurosawa?

I was impressed at how much development some characters got over the course of only 31 chapters. Kurosawa's edginess at the beginning was tough to bear with at first, but I thought the way his world view slowly started changing was pretty accurate for a middle schooler. I was worried that he and Kitahara would have a contrived romance about midway through, but the way their relationship ended was pretty good. Not friends, not lovers, but as two people who could understand each other, with the new Kurosawa helping Kitahara. On the romance note though, I actually didn't feel that bad about Nagaoka and Takagawa hooking up. Afro was super cool, and the two had good chemistry. Same with Kurosawa and Sugawa. I had hoped to see a little more development in between the first time he helped her in the classroom and the point where they were getting along, since she was a total dick before that, but it's still believable considering their age, and chapter 31 gave nice insight into how Sugawa thought.
>>
Only thing I remember about this was jerking off in bathrooms and crazy girl with glasses.
>>
it's good but your post is probably gay, not that I read it
shorten it to twenty words or less
>>
>>135734164
Character development was good
No contrived romances was great
Nagaoka was a bro
Sugawa was cute
I agreed with all couples
>>
Played a pivotal part during my developing years.
>>
If you haven't read the short afterstory, go do that. You're quite a few years late reading this.
>>
Sorry OP, nobody on /a/ has read this.
>>
One of the better manga out there. You should read the authors other works OP.

Honestly there are manga one everyone who lurks here should read and this is one of them.
>>
>>135734571
>afterstory

The giant block o' text After the Juvenile?
>>
>>135734975
I'm reading Sesuji wo Pin and finished Molester Man a while back. Both are great though I enjoyed the latter less because I actually enjoy school and college settings. Sacrificing sleep now to read the rest of his works.
>>
>>135734571

just to be sure, the last chapter in the manga ends with Kurosawa asking Sugawa out to the movies

>>135734109

I loved it. It was a great coming of age story. A phoenix rising from the ashes of a thousand cum stained fap tissues
>>
>>135734109
>I actually didn't feel that bad about Nagaoka and Takagawa hooking up. Afro was super cool, and the two had good chemistry.
Go read the epilogue now ww
>>
>>135735125

>Molester Man

mah_nigga.jpg

one of my favorite mangas
>>
>>135735176

>Nagaoka and Takagawa hooking up

reading that felt like a knife was stabbed into my heart
>>
>>135735176
>tfw no resolution on their relationship and fight at the park
Nagaoka x Takki, Kurosawa x Sugawa future children is all I'm asking, even if it's unrealistic and even implied as such in the epilogue.
>>
File: 1415581793802.png (58KB, 318x470px) Image search: [Google]
1415581793802.png
58KB, 318x470px
>you will never be NTR'd by afro-bro
>>
>>135734671
>look at me, I'm such a special snowflake with refined tastes
Everyone on /a/ has read OMK, you fucking dork. The girlfriend page has been posted thousands of times.
>>
>>135734975
>>135735125
For the record, Yoko isn't the author of OMK, he's just the artist.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.