[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Making a movie out of a manga that's already over. >They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: knktitle.png (299KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
knktitle.png
299KB, 550x309px
>Making a movie out of a manga that's already over.
>They have also confirmed a second season for a 3-volume novel (not LN) that is also finished.

From a business standpoint, why are they doing this?
>>
>>135731820
Because they want to heal.
>>
>Making a movie out of a manga that's already over.
Why would anyone ethical not do this?
>>
>>135731820
who actually enjoyed this?
>>
>>135731820
Who gives a shit why, as long as the adaptions end better than the fucking manga.

It was pretty popular, all things considered, not surprising at all it's getting animated.
>>
>>135731820
I hope they don't ruin it by adding a romantic ending. Seriously that would be fucking dumb unless it was NTR.
>>
For the movie I guess they were hired to, or are they part of the production committee?
Hibikek did alright in sales
>>
They're probably just sick and tired of adapting shitty LN.
Also, the staff liked Euphonium novels.
>>
>>135731933
I just read the one shot and apparently I made a good decision by not touching the sequel.
>>
Are there still /a/nons stupid enough to believe that all anime adaptations exist just to promote the source material?
>>
>>135731820
Because they're expecting it to sell, and not just as advertising like almost all anime.
>>
>>135732010
They do for the most part.
>>
They like it, they do it.
>>
>135731933
I did.
>>
File: 98.png (99KB, 526x1013px) Image search: [Google]
98.png
99KB, 526x1013px
>>135731933
I did. I thought it was great. Everyone seems butthurt that the girl didn't end up with mc. I thought it was way more realistic that she went to go do her own thing in Tokyo, while mc stayed back home. She'll probably end up dating someone way cooler from Tokyo who isn't all hung up on her being deaf, and her past of being bullied.
>>
>>135732010
Waiting until the end of the end to adapt it is probably better for sales anyway, as people who see the movie and then want to read the source material won't have to wait indefinitely for it to finish.
>>
>>135732072
>who isn't all hung up on her being deaf
So basically no one unless they are deaf themselves?
>>
>>135731933
It was cute
>>
>>135731820
Ask yourself, are the volumes still for sale?
>>
>>135732066
Well, shit, not sure how my quote got messed up. I did enjoy it, though, and I'm looking forward to the movie, too. KyoAni is the best fit for it.
>>
>>135732072
I didn't read the manga but judging by the last chapter that was posted here it looked like they were together. She was in a kimono and he in a suit holding hands. Was that the end or did I make as something?
>>
>>135732010
All late night TV anime adaptations are commercials for the source material. I don't think movies ever do this though. If it's airing in theaters they're planning to earn money with ticket sales at the bare minimum.
>>
>>135732072
As I understood it, they ended up together. In the last chapter they are seen holding hands, and this was several years after she went to Tokyo.
>>
>>135731933
I loved it, actually. I had a crush on a deaf girl when I was younger so it really hit close to home.
>>
>>135732038
>>135732091
>>135732201
>>135732030
>>135732157

The answer is yes, huh?
>>
>>135731933
*raises paw*
>>
>>135732333
Yes adaptations are ads for the source material more often than not.
>>
>>135731820
It is an award winning manga.
KnK isn't going to be an otaku bait like chuu2, amaburi or that new color haremshit, they made the movie to garner awards and critical acclaim. They are going after the ghibli market.

Euphonium is heavily sponsored by Yamaha and considering they are the top dog in the production committee, they get to keep all the cash.

Kyoani has ceased to be kadokawa slave.
>>
>>135732459
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>135731820
So is deaf moe going to go mainstream?
>>
>>135731933
after CR picked it up the threads went to shit.
>>
File: 1234347582839.gif (475KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1234347582839.gif
475KB, 500x375px
>>135731933
I only read the oneshot and enjoyed it when there was first threads for it.
I actually didn't know there was an entire manga until this announcement.
I still haven't read the manga though. Shouganai
>>
I liked the manga but you know that the anime is going to generate into shitoosting.

Blog posts with sad bullying stories. Tumblr is going to go crazy over the innocent handicapped girl that is bullied.

Or maybe I am just paranoid.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.