[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw finally, years after it came out, saw one of the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: InuYasha%20Poster%20(7).jpg (299KB, 708x1023px) Image search: [Google]
InuYasha%20Poster%20(7).jpg
299KB, 708x1023px
>tfw finally, years after it came out, saw one of the most fun fantasy animes ever

literally how tf did I miss Inu Yasha all these years?
>>
I fucking loved Sesshomaru back in the day.

I was rewatching some episodes a couple of months back and I still love him.
>>
Inuyasha was okay for the first 20 episodes.

Then the miasma came. Never finished it since.
>>
it's the anime version of Robert Jordan's wheel of time books. starts out rewarding and adventure and shit, then lags repeatedly and goes off on side quests and shit before drawing to a close. I would still fuck the shit out of Inu Yasha's cute half demon ass.
>>
>>135730362
>that one InuyashaxMiroku douj
Goddammit. My 13 year old self would curse my current self
>>
>>135731112

Seen some great man on man action fanart
>>
>>135729913
How the fuck is Inuyasha funny?
It's good for 10 episodes and then it's just a chore.
>>
I was generally enjoying it until the last episode. That reminded me Rumiko can't write anything that isn't a harem. Sesshomaru was the best thing about the series, and it was a shame we couldn't get his manga version in the anime, at least for a little bit.
>>
KAGOME!!!!
>>
>>135733756
INUYASHAAAAA
>>
>>135732124

It's a fun series, not a funny series. Like it makes you want to go outside barefoot with a replica sword and pretend you are fighting against Sesshomaru or Naraku
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.