[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna watch pic related for the first time plus all the movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Gonna watch pic related for the first time plus all the movies because my vacations are becoming boring as fuck.

Is it any good?

Former normiefag here, pls don't be rude with me
>>
"It's shit." -the 4chan hivemind
>>
>>135728163
You'll either really like it or you'll be all WTF about it.

It's one or the other. Considering you're a normalfag. you'll probably be confused.
>>
>>135728300
I said I am a former normalfag. I'm not one anymore because after I've discovered 4chan my life turned completely better.

Also, does it involve character depth and development? I'm kinda into that.
>>
The blue haired chick is a clone of the MC's mom.
The MC faps over the comatose body of the redhead.
>>
>>135728423
Expect a lot of those then.
>>
it is the greatest anime of all time.
>>
File: 1444332270750.jpg (78KB, 1068x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444332270750.jpg
78KB, 1068x600px
>>135728163
Good or not good, watch it so you can partake in NGE threads from now on.
>>
decent buildup and story that devolves into probably the shittiest ending of all time

don't waste your time
>>
File: 0233.jpg (375KB, 1648x1174px) Image search: [Google]
0233.jpg
375KB, 1648x1174px
>>135728163
Nah, you only need to watch Puchi Eva.
>>
>>135728163
>Former normiefag here
You'll probably bitch about how Shinji is a faggot and how the last two episodes are meaningless shit.
>>
>>135728163
misato a best
>>
It's shit, but it's a masterpiece
>>
>>135728163
Just watch the rebuilds, it's pretty much the same thing but with better animation and less of a waste of time.
>>
To be fair, you kind of have to have a certain mentality to "get" Evangelion. It's a psychotic trip into a depressed person's mind.
>>
>>135728163
It's not very good. Lots of people love it, seems to be because they watched it when they were fourteen and it "blew their minds." It's annoying and boring.
>>
File: 1451989326534.jpg (271KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451989326534.jpg
271KB, 800x600px
Genki Rei is best Rei. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>135730807
The look on her face makes me want to give her a big, warm, sticky hug.
>>
I thought Sephirotic was going to release a repack or special Christmas gift in December containing all the subs, dubs, extras, etc??
>>
>>135731752
Since been moved to "January."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.