[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gatachaman Crowds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

What is /a/ opinion on this show?
>>
Great first season
Absolute shit second season
>>
>>135727113
I don't like its take on ethical gaming journalism
>>
>>135727217
What the hell are you talking about? Second season was great as well. Admit it, you're still just salty about Tsubasa.
>>
>>135727217
>Absolute shit second season
More like Ok first season, great second season.
>>
The sub-plot "smartphones make people anti-social" overused.
>>
>>135727113
Great first season, ok second season.
>>
>>135729604
But it wasn't. The subplot was both overly-relying and under-relying on smartphones/technology are a bad thing. Moderation is key.
>>
>>135729604
I thought it was promoting social media. You know, showing a way to connect with each other and actually accomplish something.
>>
G-G-G-G-GATCHAMAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 640x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 640x577px
>>135729933
Great soundtrack, "gatchaman make my day" is my favorite track of the year.

>>135728680
The second season wasn't as good as the first one because of her.
>>
File: 1443331599619.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443331599619.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>135729871
>>
>>135730163
There's a difference between 'wasn't as good' and 'absolute shit', as per the post I was replying to. However, I do believe that while we had lack of character development from most of the old cast, we had an incredibly interesting plot as well as great world-building. I say they're both roughly the same, but with each one with their own ups and downs.
>>
>>135730407
That wasn't me. I like the fights in the second season better but the focus on Tsubasa was annoying.
>>135730382
I thought the mayor said that, he is suppose to be presented as old fashioned and backwards.
>>
>>135730585
The focus on Tsubasa was necessary for the plot since they needed a naive character to act as a foil. The whole atmosphere plot would become a clusterfuck if they didn't explain it in full with her actions and thoughts. Ultimately, I think they did a fine job with Tsubasa, after all, you're not really suppose to like her until her redemption. If she was likable, then we would have gotten Marvel Civil War all over again (the writers thought registration is the 'correct' choice, but they couldn't write Captain fucking America as wrong since he's too likable, which fucked up the narrative).
>>
>>135730811
Did she really have to be that stupid? I know it was necessary for her to be dumb. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>135731139
She's naive, and she's from the countryside trying to learn about fireworks. She represents the 60% ignorant majority. However, in her defense, for the most part, people really haven't tried to explain things to her. One would think after she said 'she doesn't understand' the first time, people who wisen up and start using laymen's terms. And before people start saying it's her responsibility to learn those terms, not quite. Both the listener and talker has to work together to communicate. Both sides has to make an attempt at both understanding what the other is saying and to say things that the listener can understand. No one tried to explain to her and she never made the attempt to learn. It was a complete breakdown in communication, which lead to their crisis. Like I said earlier, you're not suppose to like her until her redemption, to which I think the anime did a fine job of portraying.
>>
>>135731459
Adding to this, in my opinion, Rui's actual counterpart isn't Rizumu, but Tsubasa. To be blunt, Rui can listen very well, but sucks at explaining shit. He's part the 20% leadership ratio, wealthy, smart, lives in the city, self-motivated and has X as an advisor. Tsubasa is the opposite, part of the 60% ignorant ratio, comes from the countryside, somewhat naive and bookdumb, and is the advisor to Gelsadra. They are each other's counterpart and never really understood each other despite arguing to each other the most. It was most telling when Rui was trying to sell his Crowd's idea to the public and failed to get his message across by using overly complicated terms while Tsubasa/Gel succeeded by using a more simpler speech. Rui has not try to relate to the 60% while Tsubasa, being a part of the 60%, does.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x478px
>>135731459
I might be remembering this wrong but, Hajime is too autistic to get her point across. Joe manipulates Tsubasa and regrets it, but he probably thinks she is too dumb to figure it out and too attached to Gel to defy him so he doesn't bother. Sugane is thinking about fitting in. OD doesn't meddle and Utsutsu does nothing. Paiman is just happy he got his funds. However, Rui was very clear and explained it well. What is he suppose to do? Draw a picture book? Use hand puppets? Tsubasa is really dumb anon.
>>
>>135727113
I love them titties
>>
>>135727113
Pants on head idiotic message, like a 3 year old trying to figure out politics

Irritating MC and the few interesting characters they had were underused
>>
>>135727113
Solid first season, really good and surprisingly smart second season.
The light-hearted tone of the show, even when facing more serious issues, made it really enjoyable.
I really hope to see more heroines like Hajime in the future. She was a great character overall, the kind of person that thinks in solutions, not problems.
Great soundtrack.
>>
>>135727113
Hajima has some really big tittys.
>>
Genki as fuck
>>
>>135727113
i wanna blow a load in utsutsu
>>
>>135732435
Its blutsutsu and I already did.
>>
Best OST, OPOTS/Y both seasons, great plot, great plot, decent execution.

Crowds and Insight are god-tier songs. In The Name of Love is the jam.
>>
>>135732531
Can you snack that up?
>>
Utsutsu a cutie :>
>>
>>135732239
Hajime is one big solution, more than a character she was a plot device.
>>
I thought both seasons were pretty bad. Writing was poor and the characters were all quite irritating to me. I don't care for the CG either. Cool soundtrack though.
>>
>>135733297
>Plot device has the most PLOT
Clever.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.