[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>flcl will get a remake/sequel You think they will add

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: flclntr.png (3MB, 2000x2833px) Image search: [Google]
flclntr.png
3MB, 2000x2833px
>flcl will get a remake/sequel
You think they will add more NTR elements?
>>
It already has tons though.
>>
>>135697850
Oh god I'm scared. They'll fuck it up, I know they will.

Actually, why are they doing a remake at all?
>>
>>135697850
NTR? I don't remember any NTR
>>
>>135700016
Haruko getting it on with Naota's dad probably qualifies, but I think that's all.
>>
File: not so sure.png (222KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
not so sure.png
222KB, 500x500px
>>135697850
>NTR

NTR requires the man and woman to be in a relationship before the cucking.
>>
>>135700030
did they fug?
>>
>>135700030
They did something incredibly suggestive behind a half-closed door. Naota (and thus the viewer) didn't see anything clear, but they sure sounded like they were fucking.
>>
>>135700199
sorry, meant to refer to >>135700132
>>
>>135700224
what a horny bitch!
>>
I bet they won't even have The Pillows
>>
>>135700254
Neither of them knew Naota was there, it was the middle of the night, Haruko might have not even known Naota had feelings for her at that point.
>>
>>135697850
Why would they do this. If they want money they can just make a countinuation of the story or some alternate setting shit. I'm positive that a remake of flcl is just gonna suck balls.
>>
>>135700043
>requires the man and woman to be in a relationship
All it requires is subject A's feelings for subject B being betrayed trough the intervention a third party.
>>
>>135700199
>In the manga, Naota kills Kamon because he believes Kamon and Haruko are sleeping together.
>>
>>135700289
A continuation would be great, yeah. This is almost certainly going to suck ass because for it to work it needs to be better at being FLCL than FLCL itself.
>>
>>135700199
But it wasn't actually Naota's dad? I thought he was hidden somewhere at that point.
>>
>>135697850
>movie quality animation in each ep

It needs a remake, why?
>>
>>135700364
No, that was the real one. Fake-Kamon makes his first appearance when he gives Haruko that weird chin massage.
>>
>>135700364
his robot replacement
he died
>>
>flcl will get a remake/sequel

I never asked for this. Oh well, I can always pretend it doesn't exist if it turns out badly, like with the E7 sequel.
>>
>>135700397
>pretend it doesn't exist
/a/ won't let you
>>
>>135700199
I don't think they were just because of how she treats him the rest of the time. She reacts with aggressive disgust to all human males unless she wants something from them, or is playing with their feelings for her own amusement. I also think the scene's main point was to show Naota getting jealous/frustrated more than anything else.
>>
>>135697850
Is this even confirmed? Or do we even need sequel, the story was already completed?
>>
>>135700514
Also when he is revived he says she was trying to use his head as an N.O. portal
>>
>>135700514
kore hontouni kazoku
>>
First FLCL thread in a while, I'll take the opportunity to share a theory.

Haruko is two different people, or at least one person with two personalities. Furthermore, Haruko-A (playful, flirty, weird) is taking orders from Haruko-B (aggressive, angry, power-obsessed). Haruko-A is the one in love with Atomsk, while B just wants his power. A is usually in control and reports what's happening to B (there's a scene in an early episode where she apparently uses Naota's cat as a communications device), but B takes over when shit gets real (such as her irate attempt to kill Naota after he absorbs Atomsk). This theory explains an awful lot of Haruko's behavior.
>>
>>135700665
I don't know about split personalities but she is definitely bipolar
>>
>>135700719
That explanation works equally well.
>>
File: furi-kuri-flcl-308825.jpg (60KB, 800x1176px) Image search: [Google]
furi-kuri-flcl-308825.jpg
60KB, 800x1176px
>>135700665

You might be on to something there, you know. Though I prefer to not consider any of that canon, I like my Haruko a devious and complex rapscallion.
>>
>>135700665

I think Haruko was being playful because she was just messing around with Naota. She is the only actual grown-up with a goal and experience while Naota and Mamimi were just kids who didn't know what to do with themselfs.
>>
>>135700335

The manga came after the anime
>>
The biggest sin would be to replace the soundtrack.

Fuck, Last Dinosaur and I Think I Can are fantastic and the way they were implemented into the show was too good
>>
>>135700665
There's no such thing as multiple personality. It's an urban legend that retards picked up awhile ago and still run today because they think they'll get attention.
>>
>>135701660
Love it so much. I remember back when the cd's came out. Got all of them but for some reason they didn't have happy bivouac from the baseball episode. Mad as fuck
>>
>>135701783
She's an alien. Her mind could work entirely differently to a human's.
>>
>>135701783

Must be sad being such an unremarkable tool that you fear everything will take attention away from you.
>>
>>135702110
What are you taking issue with? DID is complete bullshit. Have your head mates been triggered.
>>
So teenage Naoto? I'm ready
I hope Haruko has another voice actress though.
That voice was fucking horrifying
>>
>>135702155
Are you a qualified psychologist? I mean, what evidence are you going on here?
>>
>>135702206
I liked both her voices desu.
We don't know whether anything will be different, most off us are worried it'll just be a lame rehash.
Getting to see Naota and the other kids as teenagers would be cool though
>>
>>135702300
What the fuck, since when does /a/ replace t b h with "desu"
I've been had
>>
>>135702215
>are you qualified
Are you? If you were you'd know that it only truly began after it appeared in the media with a handful of cases that seemed suspicious being recorded before it.
People with that symptomology are certainly mental it's just not with DID.
The fact that it's been welcomed and in fact perverted by the tumblr teen 'glorified disorder' trend is even more damning that it 'attracts' attention seekers.

>>135702317
>when does /a/
>since when
You've been away awhile haven't you. Do you know we've been purchased by Hiroshima Nagasaki?
>>
>>135702397
What is it if it's not DID? I'm not trying to be hostile here, I honestly want your opinion.
>>
>>135699979
>Oh god I'm scared. They'll fuck it up, I know they will.
But of course. No one who made the original is still around.
>Actually, why are they doing a remake at all?
Same reason why Gonzo made that Last Exile sequel. Sheer desperation.
>>
>>135702317
It's there to filter retards like you
>>
>was going to watch FLCL because of all the oldfags fapping about it
>find out it has NTR

sasuga /a/
>>
>>135702510
It's very minor and there's only one instance of in in the whole show. Don't let that stop you.
>>
>>135702317
Look at this baka desu senpai
>>
>>135702510
Go read this lovely vanilla series instead
http://exhentai.org/s/d950e90be5/519816-1
>>
>>135702434
I'd say half of tumblr has factitious disorder or an issue yet undefined with similar showing but perhaps different origins.
More likely it's an evolution of FD egged on by modern ability to commune with like minds. It worked wonders for proana wackos (not that they have FD).
>>
>>135702397
Our entire understanding of mental health in general was very weak until the last 50 years. I'm not sure why this issue in particular riles the right wing so much. Is it because of some flimsy healthcare argument?
>>
>>135702397

>it only truly began after it appeared in the media with a handful of cases that seemed suspicious being recorded before it

Says you. Also, whoa, that's how awareness of an ongoing problem usually goes, how fucking unexpected. That's called visibility, you mongoloid.

>People with that symptomology are certainly mental it's just not with DID

Then tell me what is it, genius.

>The fact that it's been welcomed and in fact perverted by the tumblr teen 'glorified disorder' trend

Yeah, busted, unsurprisingly you're just pretty fucking rabid about the 4chan "everything is SJW and done for attention" narrative and don't know how to spit it out without sounding like the moron you are.
>>
>>135702744
Health care has fucked mental health like nothing else. Worse still because the standards come out of America. Because you NEED to get solid diags so poor people can get care without getting fucked labels are being thrown like candy. Fuck you guys
>>
>>135702510

Is an anime from 2000 considered "oldfag" now? Fuck I feel old.
>>
From FLCL to mental health and "tumblr" in the space of five minutes. Not bad, /a/
>>
>>135701660
The Pillows have made some good music since FLCL but that was definitely their golden age, and their last album was pretty flat.
>>
>>135702734
>I'd say half of tumblr has factitious disorder or an issue
It's called autism
>>
>>135700514
>She reacts with aggressive disgust to all human males unless she wants something from them, or is playing with their feelings for her own amusement.
That sounds familiar
>>
>>135702819
>pulls autistic rage
Mate, even the industry is sus on it.
>112 cases between 1791-1979
>just under 200 hundred years
>36 of those in the 70s
>so more like 76 cases unrelated to media push
>movie comes out with it in '76
>suddenly everywhere
Bruh it's just visibility.

>defined as like 1-5 people at most
>suddenly hundreds after media
>almost entirely found in USA and Canda
>only ardent DID supporters diagnose it
>real
KEK
E_E
KEK
>>
>>135702819
>tell me what it is
Sorry I missed this. See >>135702734
Hope it helps you and your tumblr mates.

>casually uses 'narrative' in a conversation outside of societal or political discussion
>implying you aren't tumblr or some retard lefty social worker
At least I can raise points without wholly resting my argument on how stupid my opponent is (see other post). You give me enough ammunition that I could but where the point in that.
>>
File: 1425214482335.gif (1MB, 402x355px) Image search: [Google]
1425214482335.gif
1MB, 402x355px
>there are people here right now that don't think Bran new love song wasn't the best in the sound track
>>
>>135702844
Seeing as how that was 15 years ago, yeah
>>
>>135703178

Yeah, still out of your ass.

>casually uses "narrative"

What, can't follow? It's not a complicated concept or anything you know.

>implying you aren't tumblr or some retard lefty social worker

I know everything vaguely outside your ideology sounds like a tumblr boogeyman, yes. Dope high ground there, not calling names or anything, just "raising points". Not that I mind, as I perfectly picture your pasty white skin and your egotistical, paranoically insecure outlook on life. Keep up the good fight, I'm sure your mesozoic negationism and backwards world view aren't receding as we speak or anything.
>>
>>135703289

Absolutely agree.

Also, Skeleton Liar is a best non-FLCL Pillows song. A BEST.
>>
Why has this thread come up now? I haven't seen any info about the possibility of a remake in months.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJEblcSr32sA
Best song
>>
>>135704100
OP just posed a question, I don't know why everyone thinks there's actually a remake
>>
>>135700199
>>135700375
>No, that was the real one.
No it wasn't. Haruko was trying to fix the Kamon robot so he could stand up, which the robot itself explains a couple scenes later. It just sounded like they were talking about boners.

>Fake-Kamon makes his first appearance when he gives Haruko that weird chin massage.
This is true, but the chin massage scene happens before scene with Naota peeking into the bedroom, so it's not relevant.
>>
>>135705072
Possibly because a remake was announced last year.
>>
File: 1445577061110.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445577061110.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>135703289
>not Beautiful Morning With You
>>
>>135705423
well look at all the remakes and look at how OP said nothing about there actually being a remake
>>
>>135701567
At the same time, actually. It was a very strange thing.
>>
>>135700342
This.
Fucking trend of milking every good franchise destroying its reputation.
I've zero hope in production IG take on FLCL.
>>
>>135705072
Because of this
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-08-31/production-i.g-acquires-flcl-rights-for-ventures-such-as-anime-remake/.92335
>>
>>135705979
Have you looked at the date on that article anon? That's exactly my point, there hasn't been news in months and now OP is asking questions as if its just been confirmed.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.