[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who knows this manga/anime and what do you think of it? btw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1451945305885.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451945305885.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
who knows this manga/anime and what do you think of it?

btw its one of the first mangas I was reading
>>
>>
>>
File: yamada_by_frollends-d3b6oez.png (249KB, 848x941px) Image search: [Google]
yamada_by_frollends-d3b6oez.png
249KB, 848x941px
>>
>>135683912

She should have sucked his cock under the blanket in the hospital. That would have been funny.
>>
It was a fun enough series. I encourage you to reverse image search any image in this thread to figure out the name of the show though.
>>
>mangas
Fuck off
>>
>>135684349
I know the series, how could I forget about it
>>
Needed more tiddies
>>
>mangas
>>
>>135684429
No idea, I misread what you said anyways so just ignore that post.
I'd want another season if it meant more development happening but I'm sure that wouldn't happen.
>>
>>135683912
It was funny enough for what it was. But i watched it a while back.
>>
File: yamada_v2_by_frollends-d3f5pw8.png (328KB, 804x994px) Image search: [Google]
yamada_v2_by_frollends-d3f5pw8.png
328KB, 804x994px
>>135684502
they finished in 2010, that is indeed long ago

>>135684436
is this enough?
>>
She becomes a complete dick whore at the end
I like it
>>
File: img000003.jpg (517KB, 902x1300px) Image search: [Google]
img000003.jpg
517KB, 902x1300px
dunno
>>
Seen it, it was ok, have no praise or complaints.
>>
Yamada is the purest.
>>
In my opinion the manga dragged way too much towards the end.
Still, it was great.
It was funny how not only she didn't enjoyed it at all but it was actually painful to her.
>>
Yukarin in a lewd role? Hell yeah. And Hocchan, KanaHana, Mamiko Noto, Yuu Kobayashi.
>>
>>135683912
Wish fulfillment trash. There is no way a girl that pretty and popular would go for a plain looking loser. I just couldn't suspend my disbelief enough tolerate it.

I went in hoping she would actually try to bang several guys like she said she would, not wonder why she chose the most average looking nobody to stick with.
>>
>>135687159
Lots of pretty girls go out with average dudes
>>
>>135687159
Many women don't care if the guy is plain looking as long as he's charming, interesting or a smooth talker.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.