[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to our Based God Swagamoto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: zerofucksgiven_zps8c836224.png (876KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
zerofucksgiven_zps8c836224.png
876KB, 1024x672px
What happened to our Based God Swagamoto?
>>
Axed.
>>
It ended before it could become a stale pile of shit.
>>
>>135673981
No,author decided herself to end it for some reason. The manga was selling godly, like 500k on average.
>>
>>135673929
4 volumes, licensed and two volumes already translated.
>>
Best manga ever.
I cried when I heard it stopped.
Cannot be topped.
>>
>>135674741

She knew when to stop.
>>
>>135675082
I could see Swagamoto going on for another volume though. There's still that deal with the handsome senpai that needs to be resolved.
>>
>>135675082
>implying it wasn't that she realized it was a simple gag manga and that she'd rather end it early when its popular than milk it until it becomes detested
>>135675143
>implying there was a plot
>>135674896
>suggesting the notion that a gag manga with one joke is the pinnacle of storytelling
>>
>>135675189
I see butthurt shitposter from OPM threads
>>
>>135675189
I was about to answer you seriously but here's a (You)
>>
>>135675257
>shitposting this hard
>>135675294
>a here's a You post
I think its telling that no one in the thread actually wants to discuss the manga beyond how it ended.
>>
>>135675530
Do you want to discuss a gag manga? We can talk about how awesome Sakamoto is if you want.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.