[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: NEVER EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

NEVER EVER thread. Post things that will never, ever get the adaptation they deserve.

Bonus points for things that already have shitty adaptations or are original series

Hard mode: The source is already shit and you know it doesn't even deserve an anime but it has a special place in your heart all the same
>>
>>135652777
Elfen Lied. I want more loli suffering. I need it in my life.
>>
File: 4574574.jpg (3MB, 1934x1400px) Image search: [Google]
4574574.jpg
3MB, 1934x1400px
>>135652777
>Bonus points for things that already have shitty adaptations

This, a million times. The madhouse TVA was terrible outside of the OP/ED and voice cast. A reboot in the style of the OVAs that follows the manga to the end would let me die a happy man.
>>
File: wasted potential.jpg (98KB, 800x1227px) Image search: [Google]
wasted potential.jpg
98KB, 800x1227px
Could have been Texhnolyze-tier by the end, but that was all squandered miserably.

Also, if there's a hell I'm pretty sure I'm going there for repeatedly fapping to the part with the soldier and the loli.
>>
File: Twintails_1.jpg (2MB, 4805x2600px) Image search: [Google]
Twintails_1.jpg
2MB, 4805x2600px
>>
Tsukihime
Every Takaya Kagami LN
Umineko
>>
>>135653017
What about that stood out, exactly? I didn't watch it, but I understood it to be more-or-less bog variety harem-of-cute-girls-that-are-also-secret-badasses show.
>>
>>135653274
Not him; don't know anything about the source, but the anime it got was QUALITY as fuck.
>>
File: so fucking good.jpg (178KB, 2775x1200px) Image search: [Google]
so fucking good.jpg
178KB, 2775x1200px
Honestly one of the best manga I've ever read, but maybe it's better that it doesn't get adapted.
>>
Ran and the Gray World.

It would be one of the most, well, magical things ever if they handled it well.
>>
Angel Densetsu.

Basically too old.

Technical bonus points for an OVA no one watched.
>>
File: 278919.jpg (898KB, 1550x2380px) Image search: [Google]
278919.jpg
898KB, 1550x2380px
>find out this has an anime
>it's a 2 episode OVA that has nothing to do with the source material
And it'll never get another adaptation because it's too old and no one cares enough.
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 215x234px
we know the manga is awesome,but the anime will fail
>>
Horizon S3.

God damn it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.