[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you read Feng Shen Ji /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: i028.jpg (303KB, 869x1276px) Image search: [Google]
i028.jpg
303KB, 869x1276px
Do you read Feng Shen Ji /a/?
>>
File: cover-BK08-s.jpg (139KB, 457x640px) Image search: [Google]
cover-BK08-s.jpg
139KB, 457x640px
The only manhua I read is Blood and Steel, it's transcendent.

>that Chinese martial arts movie series you always wanted
>>
>>135634217

No, but I read Battle Through the Heavens. Doulou Daoulu is the shitty retarded version of BTTH. Avoid at all costs.
>>
>>135634217

I've yet to read one of these where the characters talk without exclamation marks.
>>
>>135636350
>Doulou Daoulu
Jesus Christ
>>
>>135634503
I wish they didn't yell out the special skill names. I mean the fights are already narrated. Literally the only flaw.
>>
>>13563421
Dropped it shortly after Tian committed sudoku. The shit with the dark ones and the men in white was getting really boring.
>>
>>135637692
>Tian committed sudoku.
I thought he had just fucked off after his waifu died
>>
>>135637580

Dalu*

I started reading it right around the time of BTTH and kinda hoped it was similar. The difference between the two being that in BTTH, the protagonist isn't so infallible. Yeah, he's strong as fuck and continues to wreck face; but opponents stronger than him do walk over him a lot, and it isn't until the chips are down and hands are played that he often manages his victories.

Doulou Dalu's protagonist is just the most boring thing I've ever read. It's so linear, and with little divergences, it's amazing the story's going and even got several sequels.

The last thing that has managed to keep me with BTTH, is the comedy that plays out between Xiao Yan and his soul master. Also helps that the women in BTTH are better, in just about every way, than DD.
>>
I read it until the emperor guy with his phoenix lost to the god. Looks mediocre.
>>
Already finished it since i can read China moon. Anyway, the main character is a fucking marie sue special snowflake but his personality is great
>>
>>135637692
>>135637871
He isnt dead after Gou finished fighting the resurrected gods he would appear once more time for a final fight
>>
>>135634503
>Literally describes every attack in such detail it could fill up a page in a book
>>
>>135637888
BTTH Reminds me of Coiling Dragon but CD is weird that the MC who used to be all about family kinda just fucks off later after he gets power and focuses pretty much only on training with barely a passing thought to his family beyond his wife
>>
>>135638138
>>135637653
Isn't it an adaptation of an actual wuxia novel? I imagine that stuff is just lifted wholesale from the book.
>>
>>135638215

BTTH is just all around tasteful. It's manly, hot blooded, has beautiful women, has a strong but not unstoppable protagonist, and has a surprisingly balanced protagonist in a universe where just about everything around him is broken as fuck.\

Also, Buddha's Fury Flame Lotus OP
>>
>>135638536
>>135638215
>>135637888

As a guy who read the original novel and finished it i will tell you this now

It is blatantly wish fulfillment garbage, literally worse than SAO. Also to be honest, the art is cheap and shit
>>
>>135634217
Hell yes I do, probably one of my favorites.

It and blood and steel are the only non-shit chinese things I've seen, however. City of Darkness is pretty, but it barely has substance.
>>
File: 1343584887175.jpg (26KB, 498x321px) Image search: [Google]
1343584887175.jpg
26KB, 498x321px
>>135639282
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.