[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pour chakra into your hand. >Spin it in the direction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 486
Thread images: 97

File: Great_Ball_Rasengan.png (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Great_Ball_Rasengan.png
1MB, 800x600px
>pour chakra into your hand.
>Spin it in the direction your hair twists.
>make a spiral ball that launches the enemy away
>no elemental chakra prerequisite
>considered a great master technique
>only a handful of people can use it.
>one of those is naruto, who cheated to learn it.

In hindsight, not really a very advanced sounding move. Seems like most jounin with decency at ninjutsu and chakra control could prolly easily learn this move. why didnt everyone and their mother in the ninja forces of the hidden leaf learn it?
>>
Kishi is fucking awful at everything he does
Also, fuck off Narushits
>>
>>135625198
>considered a great master technique
It was an incomplete technique that Minato didn't even thought it was worthy of passing to someone else, because as said, it wasn't complete.
>>
Remember when Naruto had strategy, people actually used weapons consistently, the Konoha 12 were relevant and notion of "working hard" actually meant something?

Ahh good times. Part 1 will always blow away the craptastic Part 2 in everyway shape or form.
>>
>>135626192
except for sheer amount of filler. Part 2 just might be taking the cake on that one.
>>
>>135626192
prolly safe to say Chuunin Exams saga was the peak of the show
>>
>>135626403
What purpose does the chuunin exams serve if the most powerful remain as gennins ?
>>
>>135626478
actual content that doesn't consist solely of Naruto and Arc Senpai does X, everyone else chills back to some floyd
>>
>>135626265

No. The show just had too many plot holes, reverse characterization, shitty deaths, zombies and one of the worst final villians I seen in a manga in years in Koguya.

Part 1 is leaps and bounds better than Part 2. The only reason so many people finished Part 2 was because Kishi sucked in so many readers with how great Part 1 was. Hell even the Naruto vs Sasuke fight in Part 1 was much better than the shitty Part 2 fight.
>>
>>135626606
I think he gave up writing in the 4th world war arc. Reviving old characters like Zabuza or Asuma is a lame move.
>>
>>135625976
it was still a completely decent attack. I mean this incomplete technique could compete with chidori. Still no reason why so many more people couldnt/wouldnt benefit from learning it.
>>
did naruto went through the exams, or did he just get auto promoted?
>>
>>135626761
in the wrestling universe. we call that a "Cheap Pop"
>>
>>135626863
He stayed as genin through the entire series.
>>
>>135625198
In Boruto, Rasengan seems to be a pretty common technique.
>>
>>135626919
at least One Punch Man gradually rose through his ranks instead of staying a C Rank.

At least Luffy gradually rose in bounty to become a super nova and then a WG's most wanted, instead of staying a low bounty rookie.
>>
File: 20110223055629[1].png (698KB, 1280x726px) Image search: [Google]
20110223055629[1].png
698KB, 1280x726px
>>135626976
>Seems like most jounin with decency at ninjutsu and chakra control could prolly easily learn this move
>>
>>135626976
Well he technically is at the highest rank now.
>>
>>135627044
yeah yeah. Jiariya knew it from Minato and taught it to naruto. kakashi picked it up, cause why not he is haxy at stealing moves.

then konohamaru learned it for some reason cause... i guess we all needed him to have a situation to use it.

but what about the rest of the poele? i mean, honestly, its a chuunin level move for complexity, with jounin level power.
>>
>>135627044
I gave up on this garbage ages ago do we ever see his face?
>>
>>135627214
as a kid.
>>
>>135626976
I don't know what's your point.
Hero rank and a pirate's bounty is determined by their visibility, not by a test. Naruto gained visibility through his series.
>>
File: kakashi.jpg (78KB, 636x378px) Image search: [Google]
kakashi.jpg
78KB, 636x378px
>>135627214
>>135627237
>>
>>135627113
why bother? It's a close range attack and it's somewhat loud. Might as well just use a kunai and stab your enemy.
>>
File: fillerhead.jpg (302KB, 760x1119px) Image search: [Google]
fillerhead.jpg
302KB, 760x1119px
>>135627044
>not posting the original manga version
>>
>>135625198
>Seems like most jounin with decency at ninjutsu and chakra control could prolly easily learn this move.
I know most people dropped the manga during the asshaterry that was after the timeskip, but this is addressed.

Kakashi eventually says to naruto, that rasengan is piss easy to learn and he has to infuse his own elements into it.

The reason why others don't learn it is because it was essentially considered an incomplete technique. Original Rasengan is no more powerful than a Tsunade Punch.
>>
>>135627242

Naruto never even became a fucking Chunin yet this guy becomes the Hokage?

What is the point of having ranks when the Hokage himself bypassed all the other ranks? Really shit on the whole ninja ranking hierarchy.
>>
>>135627242
point is, naruto's world building is fail that they have such a shitty and underdeveloped promotion system thats as simple as "Wow some judges on one of 2 specific days of a year"

and the fact that if thats the case, half the genin cast prolly shoulda been promoted after the chuunin exams saga.

like nobody can recognize you and your talents beyond those two days.
>>
>>135627345

Hokage is an elected position, meaning even thought it is normally the most powerful ninja in the village it can be anyone.
>>
>>135627404
And yet naruto became it. not, say, Shikamaru who was a talented ninja, and a genius who in a political position as such could have thrived even more, and is just lazy enough to prefer such a desk job.

>>135627302
because kunai < punching in the world of naruto. Kunai and shurikens only existed to remind us they were suppose to be ninjas.
>>
>>135627345
Hokage isn't a rank, it's a title, they are chosen by their recognition. Stop being retarded, from all the things that you could complain you had to choose something that makes perfect sense.
>>
>>135627516
Naruto is the hero of the village who gained everyone's respect. Shikamaru didn't do such things, the people want Naruto, not Shikamaru.
>>
>>135627516

Naruto was the hero of the leaf village, father was hokage and the most powerful ninja in the village.

By the time Kakashi gave up the position naruto had matured enough that they were willing to pass the position onto him with shikamaru as his advisore.
>>
>>135627568
wasnt it some old elders council who votes it in though, not the citizens?

Because even though senin are great legends in ninja arts, no fucking person outside of some inner circles seemed to know who they were, especially not enough to elect Tsunade.
>>
>>135627568

So fuck smarts, rankings and best for positions but be a hero and you can be a Hokage. Grade A writing Kishi.
>>
>>135627658
Well he is quite strong and all the politics are handled by shikamaru (I'd assume).
>>
>>135627658
Do you become president by being popular of for having more diplomas?
>>
File: 45235235234.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
45235235234.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>135627658
>Grade A writing Kishi
but that's how it works in the real world, do you really think the king/president of any country is the best for their position? just look at the retard Spain has for president
>>
>>135627658
Pretty sure if someone managed to save a country from a big crisis people would want him as president.
>>
>>135627658
Plus Shikamaru didn't want to be hokage.
>>
>>135626803
Chidori was an incredibly shitty attack that in no way was worth the massive chakra cost it had.

It's a fucking melee thrust. A fucking sword can do the job just as well.
>>
The Narutards are actually trying to convince themselves that Naruto would be a better Hokage than Shikimaru.

Unbelievable. Everything besides power Shik beats Naruto pretty handily.
>>
File: yamato.jpg (33KB, 336x242px) Image search: [Google]
yamato.jpg
33KB, 336x242px
Reminder that the greatest captain is still spying on Orochimaru, knowing well that he'll either be there until he dies of old age or gets killed by orochimaru if he ever decides to turn bad again
>>
>>135628180
Shikamaru loses to everyone in will to do something useful.
>>
>>135628544

No that is wrong. Azuma's death changed him and so for the greater good of the village he would be proactive as all hell and make the best decision.
>>
>>135628450
He probably shoots the shit with Juugo and Suigetsu all the time
>>
>>135628110
it could break a sword. it could also break powerful defenses that would snap a sword in two
>>
>>135626761
The series was gradually declining since the Chuunin Exams, but the breaking point was the "Sasuke hunts for Itachi" arc. That's where all of the irreversibly bad plot points started.
>Orochimaru's anticlimactic death.
>Sharingan can do basically anything
>Itachi was a good guy who couldn't even kill his brother, despite being able to kill the rest of his family
>goofy comic relief Tobi is actually one of the main villains
>Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha for flimsy reasons

Only decent stuff after that were the parts with Pain, and even that had a weak ending to sour it.
>>
Kakashi has a 1000 jutsus but barely uses any of them in the series.

Fucking Kishi. Instead we get Kakashi getting power from a dead guy to do a Susano.
>>
>>135628827
but didn't Itachi let his brother lived because he was innocent, while the rest of the entire Uchiha family was planning a coup?

I seem to remember something like that
>>
>Chidori
>Assassination technique
>So loud, an entire village can hear it

good thing that's when I dropped the series
>>
>>135628993
Was Sasuke really the only child in the clan? That sounds hard to believe
>>
>>135626192

>no strategy

This has been exaggerated far too much.

A great example is the entirety of the Edo Hokages helping out the Alliance against Juubito

Or Naruto vs 3rd Raikage

Or Edo Minato, Rock Lee and Gaara setting up 8th Gates Gai for the first hit

Or Gaara beating the 2nd Mizukage by giving everyone a fucking physics lesson

Or Kakashi, Gai and Naruto finding a loophole in Kamui to finally hit Obito

Or Sasuke vs Deidara

Or Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto

There was a lot of strategy in employeed in Part 2, the problem was that the explosions and gay memes distracted you
>>
>>135626478
The show at that point was still about being a ninja and a teamworker. Stealth, intelligence, and leadership counted for something. Of course, this already faded by the end of Naruto 1, I recall Naruto and Gaara having a Godzilla fight.
>>
>>135628993
yeah then he killed other children and babies. And apparently his girlfriend
it gets wonky especially his age during all of this
>>
>>135629050
It's literally said the assassination part is because you need to go sanic fast when you do it.
>>
File: 1402888523317.jpg (87KB, 383x631px) Image search: [Google]
1402888523317.jpg
87KB, 383x631px
>pour chaika into your hand
>>
>>135629087
>Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto
Kabuto had them fucking dead to rights, then Itachi asspulls yet another eyehax power
>>
>>135629087

Or Naruto vs Pain before Hinata got rekt and he chimped out
>>
>>135627568
I guess it is like real life then. Dont give us the most qualified guy, vote the loud mouth that makes us feel good.
>>
>>135629087
I agree but,
>Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto
>Itachi suddenly pulls out a technique that perfectly counters Kabuto

Not to mention the incomprehensible art. That was the worst fight in the manga, and one of the worst I've read in general.
>>
>>135628876
and continually just using the jutsus we just seen others do; Fireball, Water Dragon, Rasengan. only real exception is Chidori which he instead showed to sasuke first, rather than vice versa.

And no. i don't count the dogs. cause theyre stupid.
>>
>>135629087
The problem was that /a/ doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about. They want to hate on Naruto and that's it.

>>135629094

>Of course, this already faded by the end of Naruto 1, I recall Naruto and Gaara having a Godzilla fight.

I also remember the same thing happening between Minato and the Kurama(explicitly said to provoke tsunamis just by moving one tail). IN THE FIRST FUCKING PAGE OF THE MANGA.
>>
>>135626192
>>135629162
>>135629087

Fucking Shikamaru pulling a Batman gambit against Kakuzu and Hidan
>>
>>135629162
>Used two Rasengans as smoke bombs
Yep, that shit was great. Sage mode makes you capable of spamming high output moves.
>>
Biggest problem with naruto story as a whole can prolly be traced to the Uchihas.

Before it was jsut a small part of things. it involved the supporting main character, sasuke, naturally. it was his motivation

by the end of it, the Uchiha substory became;
>The basis of Konoha's creation and the relation with the first hokage
>Three main villains
>Dark past of kakashi
>Sharingan became way too much.

at some point everything in the naruto universe revolved around the uchihas in some major way.
>>
>>135629367

It really only made him capable of using Rasenshuriken 3 times instead only once

And he ended up winning with a regular rasengan, after pretending to be a bunch of rocks

Also they were just normal smoke bombs
>>
File: 1435074022833.jpg (80KB, 567x515px) Image search: [Google]
1435074022833.jpg
80KB, 567x515px
>>135629513
Tobirama was way too good for Konoha
>>
File: 12.jpg (158KB, 800x1151px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
158KB, 800x1151px
>>135629172
Naruto WAS the most qualified guy. Did you even dunno, READ the fucking manga? At all? Did you pay attention?

Naruto wasn't super smart but he was caring, compassionate, strong and he protected EVERYONE, one time, two times, three times and so on. His personality makes people want to follow him, he's a great leader.
>>
>>135627320
>Kakashi eventually says to naruto, that rasengan is piss easy to learn
Thats what we call backpedaling
>>
>>135627568
Am I the only one who remembered the requirements for being the Hokage was to learn at least 1000 different techniques? Remember how Naruto only learned 2 and magical jesus genes ex machina'd his way to hokage?
>>
>>135629315
Yeah.

Shikamaru got rid of an OP villain by being super smart.
>>
>>135629814
You do realize there's a 10 year time-skip right. Just because we never saw Tobirama and Hashirama use 1000 jutsu doesn't mean they didn't know how to use them.

And there was no such thing as a requirement to become Hokage. It all goes back to the will of fire or whatever
>>
>>135629814
>Am I the only one who remembered the requirements for being the Hokage was to learn at least 1000 different techniques?

So there has only ever been two Hokage? The first two, the fourth, the fifth and the seventh all knew much less than 1000 jutsu.

I'm going to have to get you to cite your sources with the page in which it was stated as a requirement.

The only thing I can think of that is related to your point is Kakashi being known as "the Copy Ninja who has copied over 1000 jutsu" or possibly Hiruzen's stated reputation of "The Professor" for "knowing every Jutsu in the village" which I would suspect does not include Hiden jutsu.
>>
>>135629814
That was supposed to be the Third Hokage, who was also said to be the strongest Hokage. Until the First was reintroduced.
>>
>>135629172

One of the most important qualities to being a leader is to have people who actually WANT to be led by you. That's what leading is. It takes a certain kind of magnetic personality and charisma that people can really get behind to make them willingly be under your command

You can still be "in charge", but if nobody fucking wants you to be in charge, that's not leading. That's dictating
>>
File: naruto-8709.jpg (158KB, 800x1168px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-8709.jpg
158KB, 800x1168px
>>135629552
No, he actually used two Rasengan as smoke bombs at one point.
>>
File: dosu.jpg (149KB, 622x471px) Image search: [Google]
dosu.jpg
149KB, 622x471px
This was one of my favorite characters from part. Was bad ass how he controled sound waves from that speaker to fuck up people's equilibrium. Really like his character design and personality too. He seemed like he had real potential to be a good recurring villain. Instead of choosing flesh him out more; Kishi decided to have him die like a bitch.
>>
>>135629917
>No one with a sharingan ever copied any Hiden jutsu
Fuck, if I had the sharingan you bet I'd be picking those up
>>
>>135627658

Shikamaru WANTED to be Naruto's advisor. He was one of his first votes

A good leader makes talented people want to use their talents to help the leader
>>
>>135629714
So essentially what I said: hes qualified because he makes people feel good

Ill never forget that this is a childs cartoon but I'm considering shit like politics and military defense and other shit like infrastructure. Just making people feel good isnt going to handle all of that. In that sense, Donald Trump is the most qualified guy to run the most powerful nation on earth because hes going to make us feel like America is great again despite never holding any political positions. And he still is more qualified becaus hes actually intelligent and ran organizations and businesses.

Naruto basically just fights people and makes friends.
>>
>>135630122
I'd pick up the Nara clan jutsu at the very least since it seems to actually be a jutsu you could copy on sight.
Not so sure about stuff like Ino's mind transfer or Choji's multi-size.
>>
>>135629944
Those three white spheres in the fourth panel are smoke bombs.
>>
>>135629552
>>135629552
>It really only made him capable of using Rasenshuriken 3 times instead only once

It gave him even more super strenght, precog, sensor capabilities, taijutsu capabilities and a basically unlimited chakra pool(well Kurama botched that one up but whatever).
>>
>>135630090
The entire sound village could have been stretched out more.
>>
>>135630201

You, personally,wouldn't feel the same about Donald Trump if you couldn't fucking stand him as a person

You would ignore his qualifications and just hate the idea of having him there

Donald Trump makes YOU feel good, even if you can't explain why

That's why you can focus on his qualifications in the first place. Otherwise you wouldn't care
>>
>>135630201
But you're talking like Naruto is a bad Hokage because he's not a 200 IQ genius like Shikamaru.

You don't need that to be a good Hokage, you don't need to be a genius. Just because he's not a genius doesn't mean he's dumb as a brick and doesn't know about how to lead a country, he prepared himself for 10 years, you're literally judging a 17 y/o kid not being 40 y/o mentally.

So no you're not right faggot.
>>
>>135627275
What people were expecting? A hot girl?

Kakashi's face isn't very different from most characters.
>>
>>135630431
Naruto's ideal of being Hokage was literally to just be the best ninja in the village. Not to lead the masses. not to harbor peace relations. not with ny system in mind that will better prosper the future.

naruto's plan was literally to become Hokage, and thats it. He never cared about the position. He just wanted to say he was it.

for people to actually elect and pass the title to him, even if he did save the village and become a hero, on that basis alone, are complete one side retards

they say the worst person for a position is the one who wants it the most.
>>
>>135630570
>Naruto's ideal of being Hokage was literally to just be the best ninja in the village. Not to lead the masses. not to harbor peace relations. not with ny system in mind that will better prosper the future.

>naruto's plan was literally to become Hokage, and thats it. He never cared about the position. He just wanted to say he was it.

WHEN HE WAS 12-17, FUCK OFF.
>>
Nanashi's second NaruHina doujin is finished and has been sent for typesetting.
>>
>>135626265
>someone says part 1
>you automatically default to tv show.

fuck off newfag.
manga>anime in almost every situation ever.
case in point the manga never had filler.
>>
>>135630616
he still a baka. even as an adult. being a really good guy is great. doesnt make you any smarter nor anymore qualified for a political societal leadership role.
>>
>>135630570
So you're literally judging Naruto by how he was as a kid even if we know he matured and changed over the years.

I'm not sure if this is bait or you're just buttmad for some reason Naruto is Hokage but it doesn't make sense. Naruto is around 30 y/o when he becomes a Hokage, all the time before that he actually grew up. Hell read the first chapter of the manga and the last chapter, you can see he's grown up.

Just because he's goofy and not a 200 IQ genius doesn't mean he's an idiot that doesn't know how to lead a country.
>>
>>135630701
Wait does the Hokage even lead the country, dont they have like actual leaders?
>>
>>135630656
meant by it was series/franchise as a whole. gear fago 6 fag chakra superfag god superfag
>>
>>135630570

You're thinking of Naruto when he was 12 years old, not the way he was at the end of Part 2

His mission was to reform the shinobi system so that it didn't fucking ruin everyone's lives

He wanted to fix what was making all the villages feel compelled to kill each other

Did you miss that existential crisis when Nagato was asking him how he planned on doing that?

By the time he fought Sasuke, after successfully helping the Alliance work together, he got the conviction to try uniting people through the common good. Sasuke, on the other hand, didn't share his faith in people to change without being forced to by a common enemy
>>
>>135628110
Which is why it is completely useless unless you have the sharingan to counter the tunnel vision it gives you. Which is why only 2 people ever learned it.
>>
>>135630816
but anyone can use Rasengan, which can rival chidori in an incomplete form.
>>
>>135630816
With even the basic form of chidori being as strong as it seemed was the 80 foot running start really needed?
>>
>>135627275
horey sheit

I didn't think they'd ever do it

the absolute madman
>>
>>135630890
haha... thats a good one. good question.
>>
>>135627568
>Shikamaru didn't do such things, the people want Naruto, not Shikamaru.
Shikamaru was the only one to pass the exam when they were kids every step of the way.
He was promoted constantly and eventually made the equivalent of a army commander.
Naruto may be the "hero" due to circumstance, but Shikamaru is the real fucking deal. Through his own abilities and not genetic or situational probability.
I would not be surprised if Shikamaru flat out turned down the position to instead be Naruto's political and military advisor (which he did become). This scenario sounds much more believable.
>>
File: d004.jpg (263KB, 869x1244px) Image search: [Google]
d004.jpg
263KB, 869x1244px
>>135630691
Not him but the other anon.
>he still a baka. even as an adult.
That's because it's his character. He's a baka only when he's joking around, when he needs to get things done, he gets them done.

Pic related, ends the whole drama just by Glaring at onion kid. Finds them a home and thinks about making them fit for society with discipline and training.

Read the other things he tells to Sarada too.

>>135630732
The Hokage protects the country and he's the public face, he also leads lots of shit. The actual "leaders" are the feudal lords or whatever, we see them around a couple times, they don't really seem to understand shit about ruling countries nor do they seem too interested in that. So you can guess the Hokage and his advisers do that too.
>>
>>135630890

Well the enemy isn't just going to stand still while you WALK to them, and the move is too fucking loud to be a stealth attack
>>
>>135630743
>series/franchise as a whole
No you didn't.
There wasn't filler in the manga, which is why it took so god damn long to finish and at times seemed like it took forever to update.
They made twice as many tv shows as there was original content.
>>
File: this turns out to be true.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
this turns out to be true.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
>>135627237
>>135627275
>>
File: 1451690779203.webm (3MB, 935x504px) Image search: [Google]
1451690779203.webm
3MB, 935x504px
>>135627113
>>135627302
It's ok. Boruto accidently improved on it
>>
File: ONIOOOON.gif (804KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
ONIOOOON.gif
804KB, 500x280px
>>135631015
>Onion Kid.
hm...
Bolt is gonna have his hands full with that when his time comes.
>>
>>135631067
>Kishi showed us the face
>Then made the dogs say that wasn't it
>Turns out it actually was and their memory was just shitty like he had told us
>>
>>135631067
>that mole
No wonder he wears the mask
>>
>>135630641
based as always TL anon!
>>
>>135630641
this was really fast
>>
>>135631147
They were genuine dindus though.
>>
>>135631145
How did Bolt figure that out? his hair doesn't really spiral. how would he know which way to spin it?
>>
>>135631019
Seeing how often the fights still turn into slug fests it doesn't seem like it being used as an ambush attack is the only option.
>>
File: Nigga.png (565KB, 755x453px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga.png
565KB, 755x453px
>not having kiba as hokage
>>
>>135630641
hey TL anon can you translate this?
>>>/v/322508676
>>>/v/322508676
>>
File: CouldHaveStoppedIt.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CouldHaveStoppedIt.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>135631015
a bunch of people with sharingan? future possibility of it being a problem? letting them go and trying to give them something to fit into society and forcefully implement them?

all these... sound vaguely familiar.... familiar mistakes. That should have been learned from somebodys warnings a long time ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 757x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 757x1100px
>>135627302

See that water tower?

Rasenan's gonna do a bit more damage than the kunai, and it can't be blocked or partied by anything not equally lethal
>>
File: 14.jpg (138KB, 748x542px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
138KB, 748x542px
>>135631267
Chidori is not an ambush attack, why don't you read the manga.

You literally charge head on and fuck them with superspeed and a thrust to the heart, it's incredibly powerful too(and it cuts a lot because lightning manipulation) so they can't really block it.
>>
>>135631067
Oh no he has Diarmuid's love spot.
That's probably why he hides his face.
>>
File: image.jpg (242KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242KB, 800x1129px
>>135631267

Most fights are just misdirection and repeated attempts to land a finishing blow until someone screws up

There wasn't really an honest-to-goodness, knuckle to face slug fest until the very end

And boy was it refreshing
>>
File: Goro_Goro_no_Mi_Intagibility.png (378KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Goro_Goro_no_Mi_Intagibility.png
378KB, 640x480px
>>135631765
>"Take This!"
>"Auugh"
>"heh heh"
>*poof*
>"Now I got you"
>"what!?"
>*poof*
>"I see..."
>"i'll finish it!"
"Gack!"
>*poof*
>"i dont believe it"
>"my finishing move"
> "aaaaaahghueeear"
>"that was a close fight"
>>
The fact that ninjas don't die in this series when they are kicked or punched thousands of feet into walls, rocks, mountains is really annoying.
>>
>>135632092
That's just action manga (not just Shonen) in general.
>>
Best fights.

Jiraya vs Pain
Pain vs Naruto pre resurrection
Kakuzu vs Kakashi team
Kisame vs Bee/Guy
>>
>>135632092
Naruto's rasengan is like the kamehameha.
It is specifically designed to, no matter how strong it is, only be able to kill movie villains.
>>
Got to love how Jiariya made Sasuke into an even bigger bitch than he already is in his fan fiction inside drunk bitches dream.

>Has an older brother who adores him and never went on the genocide mission
>His father is hard on him but it's just tough love to make him stronger
>His father respected him enough to give him a high ranking position.
>He has friends that respect him and would do anything to protect him.

>The village idiot learning a powerful jutsu caused him to sperg out and go rouge.
>>
>>135632166
Gaara vs. Rock Lee
Neji vs. Spider-guy
Naruto vs. Sasuke at the end of Part 1.
>>
>>135632166
>no Rock Lee vs Gaara
>no
>>
>>135625198
Incomplete technique that wastes a lot of chakra. It's supposed to be elemental, but only Naruto managed that.

And yeah, he had to cheat to use it even incomplete, because it's fucking hard.

Honestly I always liked the rasengan, and how it was learned. Cool technique.
>>
File: Rasengan.png (188KB, 402x190px) Image search: [Google]
Rasengan.png
188KB, 402x190px
>>135625198
>Seems like most jounin with decency at ninjutsu and chakra control could prolly easily learn this move. why didnt everyone and their mother in the ninja forces of the hidden leaf learn it?

Rasengan is A rank jutsu for a reason, it's not easy to learn. Also there's the fact that you don't go around teaching everyone and their mom your personal jutsus retard.

Minato probably would've teached it when it was complete, he didn't think
>Hey i'm going to die when i'm 20 something so I should just go and teach them this incomplete jutsu now
Or he maybe never planned on teaching it to anyone, who knows.

Jiraiya sure as hell gave 0 fucks about Konoha so of course he didn't teach it, Kakashi never had students before Naruto's group either.
>>
I feel like Naruto would have been a lot better if Rock Lee was the MC.
Same with Boku no Hero Academia but the creator probably pussed out instead.
>>
naruto would've been 20% cooler if Substitution jutsu was never a thing, or an ability like 1 character could use.
>>
>>135632166
I'd add Orochimaru vs the third hokage and Sasuke vs Itachi for all dem eyehax.
Sakura vs Sasori was really cool too, but only in the anime.
>>
>>135632166
Konan vs Obito
>>
>>135632300
I like Rock. really. but sometime you gotta face the fact that you like characters so much more because you got them in smaller doses, and to get them as a MC would likely ruin much appeal.
>>
>>135632370
Obitos everything proof shield made every fight he was in super boring.
He also kept losing that fucking arm because i guess kishi didn't want it to seem like he's written a terrible character or something.
>>
>>135632300
>implying
BnHA would've been annoying as fuck if it was about some guy with no powers surviving against a bunch of complete and utter bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 900x486px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 900x486px
>>135632218

Basically it's Sasuke without any of the things that just only barely made his edginess justifiable in the first place

Pic related is a much better alternate Sasuke. Should have been canon
>>
>>135631145
Is that from the camrip or is there a better rip out now?
>>
>>135632577
>Series about the MC with no powers having to outwit his opponents who have insane powers isn't as good as another manga about punching harder.
>>
>>135632577
BnHA MC is already annoying as fuck. Everyone's better than him, even the bully is more interesting.
>>
>>135632699
I see you wanted it to become Mx0

We know how well that turned out
>>
>>135632699
Yes, actually.

Because it's dumb and in reality such a person would be fucked. Like Index, how everyone keeps doing the same shit and watching the MC tank their attacks and never figuring out they could simple attack literally anywhere else on his body, punch him, cut him, shoot him, anything.
>>
>>135632644
im just saying, cant you be a little edgy AND not be a complete homo.

I can cook and think about music at the same time. cant he hate his brother and get laid?
>>
>>135632699
Yep.
I fucking hate batman.
>>
>>135632863
fuck batman. Even batman hacks reality to have his way.
>>
>>135632809
>>135632830
>>135632863
MIDORIYA MY BOY, PUNCH HARDER
>>
>>135630641
>>135631165
>>135631175

Naruhina a shit.
>>
>>135631145
I laughed my ass off at that stupid fucker just thinking that it fizzled out.
>>
File: amenotejikara.png (954KB, 638x1002px) Image search: [Google]
amenotejikara.png
954KB, 638x1002px
>>135632308

Agreed

I think Kishi realized this himself later on, but by then he was just in too deep to undo it Much like how he didn't expect Hinata to be so much more popular than Sakura but it was too late to switch over the main female role

It should have just been Sasuke's teleportation move he got at the very end from Ninja Buddha, since it's basically the same damn thing with some tweaks
>>
File: well shit.jpg (52KB, 362x359px) Image search: [Google]
well shit.jpg
52KB, 362x359px
>>135631145

>Naruto just casually watching with three iron spikes jammed through his body

Does he even feel it when he gets stabbed anymore?
>>
>>135633395
>implies naruto got stab.

Hun... its just a wooden log.
>>
>>135633395
Did this nigger just try to kill the hokage again?
>>
File: im fine.jpg (242KB, 728x1159px) Image search: [Google]
im fine.jpg
242KB, 728x1159px
>>135633473

Nah, that time it was legit
>>
>>135633574

They were fighting Ninja Magneto
>>
File: 1434035434316.png (419KB, 799x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1434035434316.png
419KB, 799x1182px
>>135633395
>>
>>135633639
Ninja niggers always have an excuse.
>>
>>135626192
>the Konoha 12 were relevant
They were only relevant in the chunnin exams arc and 4 of them in the Sasuke retrieval arc.

Those who thought they would all remain as the main characters throughout all of part 2 just because they had cool group shots in the OPs have no one to blame but themselves.
>>
File: 15.jpg (119KB, 750x1092px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
119KB, 750x1092px
>>135627657
All the elders care about is who were the candidate's parents and teachers.
>>
>>135628180
Shikamaru can't even stop science jews from sneaking into Sauce's interdimensional portal.

How would he stop ninja muslims or ninja mexicans from sneaking into Konoha?
>>
>>135633842
Good ol' nepotism
>>
Best OST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOA5Mrw5Rao&index=32&
>>
>>135627516
>Kunai and shurikens only existed to remind us they were suppose to be ninjas.
Reminder that one of the first team 7 combos involved naruto turning into a bigass wind shuriken.
>>
>>135634068
also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N2qElHRkao
>>
File: 110.png (197KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
110.png
197KB, 760x1200px
>>135634145
RIP that one fight
>>
>>135634207
I always liked this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTNuBaS2--4
>>
>>135634274
You know, no one really flied or anything until the very endgame besides Onoki, you'd think we'd have seen caltrops more than just this one time
>>
>>135625976
>It was an incomplete technique that Minato didn't even thought it was worthy of passing to someone else
Yet he thought it good enough to fight the mysterious man who kidnapped his wife and newborn child?
https://youtu.be/68AkGhS2dGI?t=5m31s
>>
>>135629367
>high output moves
Rasengan is hardly a high output move for Nardo. His chakra is basically unlimited. Hell, he used to giant ones to put a dent into the summons so he sure as hell can use two tiny Rasengans as smoke bombs.
>>
>>135633658
still better than new star wars film
>>
>>135635148

Hey, come on

Don't be that guy
>>
>>135631238
Bolt is a genius, to put it simple. Unlike his father who only had hard work. Burito is closer to Sasuke who picks shit up really, really quickly.
>>
File: 0001.jpg (1MB, 1887x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
1MB, 1887x1300px
Here's to hoping we get pic related as costumes for the new game.
>>
>>135635184
The new star wars movie sucked and if you like it you're a sheep.

I have never seen such a mass advertised movie in my life. The fake nerds liking it make me cringe so hard.

Fake geek girls are the worst
>>
>>135627658
>and best for positions
The strongest guy on the planet (and in existence) seems like a pretty decent fit as head of state.
>>
File: nejiwasright.jpg (69KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
nejiwasright.jpg
69KB, 640x618px
>>135635216

no
>>
>>135635275
The thing is that they kinda had to make him smart. Imagine if he would be stupid WITHOUT Narutos retarded amount of chakra? He would never get anything done.
>>
>>135635269
>on the planet
Oh yes

>(and in existence)
>Laughing space ninjas.png

The Otsutsukis we've seen were just Saiyan Saga tier

We still haven't met the Nardo universe's Freeza
>>
>>135631238
Konohamaru taught him all the rasengan shit in a training montage
>>
File: naruto-5072537.jpg (211KB, 1200x868px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-5072537.jpg
211KB, 1200x868px
>>135635219
Or maybe
>>
http://www.animeram.me/Boruto-Naruto-the-Movie/1/

Fucking finally a non shit rip
>>
File: 1416035967563.jpg (1MB, 1819x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1416035967563.jpg
1MB, 1819x1300px
>>135635482
Heck maybe even
>>
>>135635527
Top kek its in fucking [insert whatever island chink language that is]
>>
>>135635527
>Korean audio
It's shit
>>
>>135635527
>>135635597
>>135635622
>>135635597
There are already Japanese webrips with arab subs, and korean webrips with english subs.
Figure the rest out on your own.
>>
>>135630201
>I'm considering shit like politics and military defense and other shit like infrastructure. Just making people feel good isnt going to handle all of that

That isn't what the Hokage actually does. A top leader pretty much chooses the direction for the group, leaves the details to the experts under them, and rallies the group to do what the experts decide.

Naruto probably said, "Let's rebuild the village to be more modern and less secretive."

He didn't draw the sewer maps. He didn't organize the construction crews. He makes big decisions every now and then, spending the rest of his time keeping up relations with other villages, making public appearances, and rubber stamping everything his experts want to do.

Why am I poorly explaining organizational politics on /a/?
>>
File: ninja wild west NH.jpg (156KB, 1156x691px) Image search: [Google]
ninja wild west NH.jpg
156KB, 1156x691px
>>135635482
wild west Naruto would be rad
>>
File: konoha's senator armstrong.jpg (115KB, 700x477px) Image search: [Google]
konoha's senator armstrong.jpg
115KB, 700x477px
>>135635566
>Tenten's robot army vs Nardo and his giant frog summon with exaskeleton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
>>
File: 1439617804681.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1439617804681.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>135636067
>Tenten's robot army
>Tenten's
What makes you think that?
Hell, Tenten was against mechanical weapons, dunno how she'd handle robots.
>>
File: o004.jpg (785KB, 1456x1065px) Image search: [Google]
o004.jpg
785KB, 1456x1065px
>>135635971
I don't see why not, seeing the clothes we got in storm 3.
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/04/naruto-storm-3-matador-gondolier-kimono-lederhosen-dlc/
Also we got pic related as costumes
>>
>>135636175
>implying she isn't going to team up with science jews then start to create and fund conflicts around the world so she and village can prosper
>implying she isn't going to go batshit insane
>implying she isn't going to MAKE KONOHA GREAT AGAIN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlL9URwmSCo
>>
>>135635482
CC2 needs to give Sakura this alt outfit.
>>
File: BvoqOTf[1].jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BvoqOTf[1].jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
>>135636436
I want ninja SWAT Liutenant outfit for Sauce
That shit is cool as fuck
>>
that wasn't chakra swirling around in Naruto's hand, if you look at the other hand, was a picture of sakura
>>
>>135626960
guess rasengan getting gun evolution treatment now
its more accessible and easy to use
>>
>>135635263
new star wars was like a scene-for-scene remake of the original but with more modern effects and cinematic production style.

I can see how anybody under maybe the age of 20 would love it, but it felt too disappointingly unoriginal to an oldfag like me.
>>
>>135637682
I still don't understand why people hated the prequels
>>
>>135637799
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI&list=PL5919C8DE6F720A2D
>>
>>135637682
only good thing that came out from the movie is TR-8R, you can bet your ass that next episode be about him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=FEmyB9iUUek
also shit got so popular that Lucas Films sell his figurine
>>
>>135629513
Nah. The problem wasn't the Uchiha. All fantasy univers can benefit by having that one powerful well-know feared family, even if it's dead from the start. The sharingan was a nice idea.
The problem come from kishi and SJ editors obsession with them and the fact they are low-tier writers for 10 years old japanese boys.
>>
>>135633021
OXYGEN.
X
Y
G
E
N
>>
>>135625198
Let's try spinning! That's a good trick
>>
>>135637799
I never actually watched ep3, but for me the final straw was the shitty romance in ep2 plus middle-school tier political intrigue.

> hey babe, these sandniggers captured my mom, so I killed their entire village, including all the babbies
> ok, kid who's like 10 years younger than me. that's hot, so let's make out on top of the hood of your space corvette

> REPUBLICANS AND CAPITALISTS ARE EVIL
> DON'T MIND THAT I'LL LITERALLY SELL THIS STUDIO TO KIKES IN 15 YEARS FOR 4 BILLION DOLLARS
>>
>>135628756
means nothing if you're mowed down by shuriken thrown by a genin when you're either inputting the Konami code to use it, or en-route to target
>>
>>135637881
hard to make it about him when he died, stupid memester
>>
>>135629942
Expect Hokage are either arbitrary choosen by their predecessors, or by a small council of the each Nation's lord. [Spoiler] It's useless to discuss this because kishi was never consistent about it to begin with. [/spoiler]

>>135632167
Toneri was still alive in the last. In fact, Pretty sure Naruto never actually killed anyone with his own hands.
>>
>>135638227
>Even as an adult, he gets his kid to kill the bad guy for him
>>
>>135638227
Boruto canonically has a higher kill count than Naruto.
>>
>>135630385
Read again genius, I was disparaging Trump as a populist.
>>135630616
>>135630431
Calm your sperg rage, it's a fucking childrens cartoons and were discussing the hypothetical politics
>>135635667
The only decent rebuttal and unsurprisingly, the most logical person didn't throw a tantrum.
>>
>>135630090
didnt he die from having his arms blown out? At least it was a decent death.
>>
>>135638227
>Pretty sure Naruto never actually killed anyone with his own hands
>yfw you realize that Sasuke killed Danzo and no one else
>>
>>135638507
Actually no, Danzo blew himself up as well. Sasuke didnt kill anyone either kek.
>>
>>135638395
¨
I think one of the other sound shinobis died like that, the guy in the picture got off screened by gaara
>>
>>135638507
what about the samurai and one cloud ninja?
>>
>this shit will never end
>these threads will never again be deleted or sagebombed
>>
>>135638747
I came here to laugh at you.
>>
>>135638122
>hard to make it about him when he died
nigga he just took flesh wound to the chest while Anakin got burned to ashes and they turned him to fucking Darth Vader
im sure they can come up with something
>>
>>135638507
Didn't Naruto kill that Itachi imposter?
>>
>>135638587
>the samurai
neither of them died

>one cloud ninja
we dont know who killed him so lets just assume that it was Suigetsu

>>135638839
No, they were already dead.
>>
>>135638227

Kakashi finished him off but Naruto like double killed Kakuzu
>>
>>135638897
>Sasuke apologists
>>
The Konoha kids barely got any kills during the series. Neji killed the spider guy, Chouji killed the other fat fuck and Shikamaru technically killed Hidan, but I can't think of any others
>>
>>135638897
>No, they were already dead.
What? No. They were still producing chakra. Yeah sure they were guaranteed to die when the technique ended, but Naruto was the one to end the technique.
>>
>>135639370
I thought that it was basically the same as the Edo Tensei, just let complex. Take a corpse, disguise it if necessary and use it as a puppet.
>>
File: 1451775253856.png (1MB, 862x1391px) Image search: [Google]
1451775253856.png
1MB, 862x1391px
I honestly want Kishimoto to take over JoJo and stop Araki and his gay shit.
>>
>>135639411

I can't believe i've sunk so low but http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shapeshifting_Technique
They were alive
>>
>>135639586
Fucking murderer. Sasuke was the good guy after all.
>>
>>135626192
Except the very first arch was resolved by Naruto using the Deus Ex Machina that was sealed inside him from birth. That's also how Garra fight was resolved.

The show never really explored the theme of hard rock over coming genetics except for perhaps in the first 2 episodes.
>>
>>135632644
tfw no full rtn spin off
unless someone's willing to share some fanfics
>>
File: aDmA1Yw_700b.jpg (60KB, 498x638px) Image search: [Google]
aDmA1Yw_700b.jpg
60KB, 498x638px
>>
>>135641048
>the theme of hard rock over coming genetics
>>
>>135628827
The pain arc was the best part of the show. I wouldn't have minded if it had ended right there. All the sasuke parts were overrated dogshit
>>
>>135634145
true it was better in the beginning, but all relatively died off after chuunin exams.

but also; reminder that a transformation jutsu to appear like a windmill shuriken doesnt make it a windmill shuriken. technically if Zabuza decided to tank the hit, he'd of been ok.
>>
>>135639525
I want Kishimoto to serialize that mafia manga he was writing.
>>
Oh fucking hell, now I wanna re-read series due to this thread.
>>
>>135639325
Kakashi pretty much had cleanup duty. Despite other ninja forgetting about tactics, stealth, or mission objectives, Kakashi kept it pretty professional all the time.

It sucks that a "he's so great, he can do anything and everyone thinks he's super cool"-character is actually one of the more likeable characters in Naruto.
>>
>>135644368
Well Kakashi still struggled with things every once in a while, and there were far worse characters that fit what you described, most notably Itachi, so he didn't look nearly as bad in comparison
>>
>>135644467
even worst than itachi is prolly sasuke, really. he the young genius prodigy version of that.
>>
Naruto is garbage with a bullshit convoluted plot aimed at desperately keeping edgy teenagers interested with self insert concepts of dark ninja magic.

Shit belongs on Gaia.
>>
>>135644566
>everything I don't like belongs on gaia! /a/ is for in depth discussions about obscure anime such as the pantsu in Lucky Star.

Yeah, nah it can be posted here
>>
>>135644621
>Lucky Star
>obsure

The new shows, aside from the fact of also liking Naruto.
>>
>>135631145
Man I bet Momo felt like a retard. You know, before he died. Because Boruto straight-up killed his ass.
>>
>>135644566
Go back to taking about rape in those berserk threads jackass
>>
>>135631238
Goofy hair thing probably told him.
>>
>>135632218
>implying Fugaku isn't autistic as fuck
That whole bloodline is screwed.
>>
>>135644566
Remember when we properly kept Naruto away from /a/?
>>
File: springtime.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
springtime.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>135644566
Thank you trusty Naruto thread shitposters! Our eternal rivals! We will always take your bait!
>>
>>135634068
I like how all the nostalgic themes got a bit of a face lift for the new era. Less traditional Jap instruments and more electric guitar and synth. Good touch.
>>
>>135645400
Nobody gives a shit
>>
>>135634274
>tfw a bunch of jacks thrown on the ground could once stop a world-infamous criminal
How the times have changed.
>>
>>135635334
I'm glad they did. I don't really enjoy stupid heroes. Seems like a lazy way to handicap a protagonist.
>>
>>135636862
Why were 90% of Uchiha so fucking ugly?
>>
>>135637881
He beat that nigger like it was the South
>>
>>135645596
That edge
>>
File: 1415305736361.jpg (70KB, 489x738px) Image search: [Google]
1415305736361.jpg
70KB, 489x738px
>>135639525
>not enjoying the gay shit
>>
Whats the next movie going to be?

Himawari Byakugan shit?
>>
>>135627595
Naruto
>Son of the Fourth Hokage
>Student of the (second) Sixth Hokage
>Godson of the Fifth Hokage
>basically the adopted grandson of the Third Hokage
>>
File: 6a0d0d6fdc716b324e3c78456a8667c5.png (773KB, 1437x1434px) Image search: [Google]
6a0d0d6fdc716b324e3c78456a8667c5.png
773KB, 1437x1434px
>>135645925
My bet's on a timeskip.
>>
>>135631408
>>135631015
>accept refugees
Come on Naruto
>>
>>135644566
elaborate more without using memes
>>
Can someone sum up the last ~50 chapters for me? I REALLY don't want to go through them, but I read this series for years. I need to know how it ends eventually.

All I know is Hinata wins the Narutobowl, which is a shitty bowl to win, but still, better than fucking Sakura.
>>
>>135645925
I doubt it when she never makes any of the promotional material.

It's probably be more SN wankery if Kishi is involved, if not they'll go back to th old filler formula of the new team of main characters going to some village to rescue a macguffin princess.
>>
>>135646109
He's like ninja Obama
>>
File: 3452610-3723687185-narut.jpg (358KB, 1456x1074px) Image search: [Google]
3452610-3723687185-narut.jpg
358KB, 1456x1074px
>>135634145
>>
>>135646571
>Obito gets ninja God's powers and is about to trap everyone in a dream world
>Naruto and Sasuke beat him
>Obito feels sorry about what he did and tries to resurrect everyone he killed with some eye hax
>Madara cockblocks him and steals the ninja God powers for himself
>Madara kills Naruto and Sasuke
>Naruto and Sasuke meet ninja God and he gives them power-ups because they are the reincarnations of his sons,then they get brought back to life
>Guy almost kills Madara but fails
>Madara traps everyone in the dream world except Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura and Obito
>Madara gets cockblocked by nigger Zetsu and gets replaced by some out of nowhere moon milf who is ninja God's mom
>Naruto and Sasuke fight her using their new powers
>Obito dies but teleports back from the afterlife to give Kakashi his eye powers
>thanks to Obito's powers Kakashi creates an opening that allows Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura to trap the moon milf in a new moon
>Sasuke decides that he is still edgy and challenges Naruto to a duel to the death
>they fight, blow each others' arms off, then declare their gay love for each other
>Sasuke says sorry and fucks off again
>they all have kids
>Naruto becomes hokage and gets a new arm made out of Hashirama's ass
>Naruto's son and Sasuke's daughter want to fuck each other
>>
>>135646772
Naruto gonna fuck konoha up soon
Just edo tensei Tobirama and let him be the hokage forever
>>
Who was Hamura's reincarnation?

Hinata?

Neji?
>>
File: OK.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
OK.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>135646996
Is that supposed to be impressive or look cool? You'd have to be absolutely retarded to do that in a fight. Why would you ever get in a throwing contest in melee range?

Fucking Kishimoto can't even do action scenes well.
>>
File: 1435594543189.gif (2MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1435594543189.gif
2MB, 500x270px
>>135647048

1st action is to kill all Uchiha

2nd action is to destroy all Uchiha objects to fully eliminate the Uchiha evil plaguing the land
>>
>>135647046
>>Naruto and Sasuke meet ninja God and he gives them power-ups because they are the reincarnations of his sons,then they get brought back to life
>Obito dies but teleports back from the afterlife to give Kakashi his eye powers
You must be making that shit up
>Sasuke decides that he is still edgy and challenges Naruto to a duel to the death
Wasn't Sasuke officially a good guy for like 50 chapters before that?

Wow, Kishimoto. 10/10
>>
>>135647153
3rd action. Peace in our time.

>peace in our time
>peace in our time
>peace... in our.... time.
>>
>>135647054
None. But the Hyuga's are implied to be the descendants of Hamura along with the Kaguya Clan, which Kinimaru belongs.
>>
>>135647054
Probably Toneri, he was the only of his descendants that wouldn't look like a worthless piece of shit compared to an Indra or Ashura reincarnation.

Then again, since Hagoromo hogged all of Kaguya's chakra, the relevancy in the lore and the better eyehax they aren't probably meant to be equals.
>>
File: yugito.png (192KB, 777x1028px) Image search: [Google]
yugito.png
192KB, 777x1028px
best girl needs more love
>>
File: 4DE9ZHz[1].gif (305KB, 400x362px) Image search: [Google]
4DE9ZHz[1].gif
305KB, 400x362px
Hey Sasuke let's go to the leaf village! Believe it!
You guys are loons.
>>
>>135647665
I like this post! Its very good! Wow! Impressed! Hokage is in UR future ; )
>>
>>135647234
If you'd been keeping up to that point, you gave up trying to make sense of Kishimoto's wild ride like 4 years prior to all of that bull crap.

Ninja Jesus, 80% of all dead characters are either a zombie or a ghost, sasuke having no consistent character at all?

Sure, who cares anymore? Just fuck my shit up, senpai.
>>
File: YQuu1rrtz3f.jpg (81KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
YQuu1rrtz3f.jpg
81KB, 500x260px
>>135647498
I think the Kaguya clan were descendants of Indra as well. They have similar markings on their foreheads.
>>
File: At least give me a challenge.jpg (45KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
At least give me a challenge.jpg
45KB, 500x492px
Could THIS guy beat Naruto with his bubble jutsu?
>>
File: Heat meme man.png (10KB, 224x189px) Image search: [Google]
Heat meme man.png
10KB, 224x189px
Could THIS guy beat Naruto with his Fire Jutsu?
>>
File: Darkman1[1].jpg (129KB, 521x455px) Image search: [Google]
Darkman1[1].jpg
129KB, 521x455px
>>135647792
Probably, but Sasuke would use his butt fire jutsu and evaporate Bubble-kun back to Alaska.

On the other hand this guy would beat Sasuke with his robo brain jutsu.
>>
File: Wood Meme Man.png (16KB, 245x231px) Image search: [Google]
Wood Meme Man.png
16KB, 245x231px
>>135647862
Are you kidding me right now? Are you kidding me? Heres how I KNOW you are lying see you didnt post WOOD man whose WOOD Jutsu could EASILY beat that guy! Come back when you are serious!
>>
File: img761--article_image[1].jpg (21KB, 418x311px) Image search: [Google]
img761--article_image[1].jpg
21KB, 418x311px
>>135647914
OH yeah?
This guy would spin Wood man back to the lumber mill and turn him into common furniture.
Unless you jammed his turbo speed propeller you'll stand no chance.
>>
>>135647234
>>135647747
>sasuke having no consistent character at all?

You didn't read the manga right? When Sasuke fucking arrives at the war he says he's going to kill Naruto, like one of the first things he says is that he's getting rid of Naruto.

Sasuga, this is why /a/ posters are fucking stupid, you can't even understand something as simple as Naruto so you think everything is an asspull.
>>
File: The true hokager.jpg (61KB, 359x480px) Image search: [Google]
The true hokager.jpg
61KB, 359x480px
>>135647952
Are you serious again? Skull man would stop your spin with his SKULLS of steel and then step on naruto with his skull attack and there would be nothing he could do about it!
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (396KB, 802x922px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
396KB, 802x922px
>>135648011
Maybe, but is skullman immune to cats?

Because cats are cute.

Come back when you have something cuter.
>>
File: You SPRUNG my trap!!!!!.jpg (44KB, 504x640px) Image search: [Google]
You SPRUNG my trap!!!!!.jpg
44KB, 504x640px
>>135648039
Yeah well Cats cant DEAL with springs, they go down stairs and dont even take damage from falling, so when you think about it, SPRING man is top DOG if you will pardon the pun!!!!
>>
File: latest[1].png (585KB, 786x658px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
585KB, 786x658px
>>135648075
That's true, but this guy will just BLOW you away.
(No sexual innuendo implied.)
>>
File: Fan of the man.jpg (41KB, 418x312px) Image search: [Google]
Fan of the man.jpg
41KB, 418x312px
>>135648165
Well BLOW me down, we are AGREED. No NARUTO character can beat the might of this guy! I am a big FAN of his work, and thats not all BLUSTER! If you catch my DRIFT, if you get WIND of the situation, if you arent an AIR-head!
>>
>>135648165
Dont you get lonely, having only the power to blow people away?
>>
File: Naruto.webm (2MB, 1335x720px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto.webm
2MB, 1335x720px
Naruto really learned a lot about parenting from his own parents it seems.
>>
>>135648421
It was a productive 30 minutes apiece
>>
File: number 8.png (435KB, 800x1920px) Image search: [Google]
number 8.png
435KB, 800x1920px
>>135647048
>implying it's not going to get worse
First a jinchuuriki, now an Uchiha. Konoha is screwed.
>>
>>135648471
Yeah, he learned how to not be there. Either that or its Sasuke's influence rubbing on him a bit.
>>
File: CMxilB_UEAAyl6t.png (442KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
CMxilB_UEAAyl6t.png
442KB, 850x680px
>>135647234
Also nardos son kills some ayyliens with dad and sauce's help. The ayyliens were interdimensional fruit bandits trying to make a new god tree.

Also Orochimaru became a woman and has a kid whose on nardo and sauce's kids' team.
>>
>>135648421
No wonder Bort's sick of his shit
>>
>>135645437
top post
>>
>>135645940
Don't forget he inherited the same soul as the First Hokage.
>>
>>135625198
>one of those is naruto, who cheated to learn it.
Are there rules how to learn techniques?
>>
File: Hinata.jpg (195KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
Hinata.jpg
195KB, 900x702px
>>
>>135647127
>one meme man reaction image

fuck off
>>
>>135648501
Eh, at least she is hot
>>
>>135648501
Dadruto headpatted the edge out of her.
>>
>>135636862
>Uchiha ninja
>Uchiha police
>Uchiha father and husband

Why do the Uchiha fuck up everything they try to do?
>>
File: this family is a nightmare.jpg (592KB, 900x1274px) Image search: [Google]
this family is a nightmare.jpg
592KB, 900x1274px
>>135650615
It's in their genes, anon.
>>
>>135629152
>dead to rights
It's the opposite. The only reason why neither Itachi nor Sasuke went for killing moves was because killing Kabuto meant that Edo Tensei zombies can't be dispelled. Itachi is a regenerating zombie by that point so the only one Kabuto can kill is Sasuke Plot Armor Uchiha which we all know can't happen.
>>
Is narutoXsasuke the purest form of love?
>>
File: 53215884_p14_master1200.jpg (408KB, 1000x884px) Image search: [Google]
53215884_p14_master1200.jpg
408KB, 1000x884px
>>135650615
It's not like Sasuke is even trying to be a good father or even a decent role model.

Doesn't stop kids from loving the bastard.
>>
>>135649005

its funny because it's a better show than naruto.
>>
>>135647234
Given how Naruto has had his own parents inside of him for over 15 years, it isn't too implausible if you just take it as a chakra transfer.
>>
>>135650824
What was the reason Kabuto couldn't dispel Itachi again?
>>
>>135650868
Naruto x Hinata is purest form of love

Naruto x Sasuke is most passionate form of love

Sasuke x Sakura is the most absent form of love

I could go on; NxH is vanilla as fuck, NaruxSasu is gay as hell in a certain way, but I wouldn't exactly call it pure anymore. Not after what they've done, and the types of penetration they've discovered.
>>
>>135631145
what is this and where can i watch?
>>
>>135651031
He broke free from the jutsu

The weakness of Edo Tensei, as directly stated by Madara, is if a tensei zombie breaks free from control, and dispels himself so now he's only under his own control.

It means they're now unkillable, and only they can kill themselves basically.
>>
>>135651031
Itachi broke free of Kabuto's control thanks to Naruto having Itachi's crow. Pretty much it's like spawning a strong mob but losing the ability to control the mob.
>>
>>135651090
>Itachi decided to fuck off early instead of helping as an unkillable zombie

Can this fucker do anything right
>>
>>135651162
May as well sacrifice yourself, in order to break all of the zombies out of the war. Itachi imagined that doing this much would put an end to the enemy's greatest strength.
>>
>>135651162
Itachi didn't know. He was under the impression that taking control of Kabuto allowed him to get rid of every Edo Tensei zombie, including Madara. Unfortunately, Madara has Sasuke level plot armor & broke free himself.

In hindsight, does Indra have the same plot armor? The two reincarnations of Indra, Sasuke & Madara, are both heavily plot armored.
>>
>>135651162
how was he supposed to know getting Kabuto to release Edo Tensei wouldn't get rid of Madara? He assumed, understandably enough, that Madara would disappear along with all the other zombie nin in the war
>>
>>135651162
Because Kishi needed a way to help himself from having Itachi beating Kaguya by himself.
>>
>>135651224
>>135651249
>>135651270
He couldn't have stuck around for a few minutes to check? Maybe have lunch with his brother even. He didn't have to just fucking ditch.
>>
>>135651302
If the flashback taught you anything, its that Itachi is the best at not being there for Sasuke, and being all "Yeah, later" and then later never comes.

Which Sasuke later took to heart when deciding what kind of parent he should be with his kid.

Same for Naruto using his parents as an example of how to be a parent to his kid. >>135648421
>>
>>135651302
>to check
Madara was on another battlefield far away & even disappeared halfway through before he broke free.
>ditch
Every extra second spent is another thrust from a Madara wood clone's penis into Tsunade, Mei, Onoki, Garra & Ao's anus.
>>
>>135651360
I don't think Kishi realized the sheer extent of his pottery
>>
>>135651302
listen man, if you massacred your entire clan, emotionally scarred your brother and participated in international terrorism only to find out all that shit wouldn't have happened if you had stopped being a faggot and asked others to help you, you'd probably want to go back to being dead asap out of sheer embarrassment. And he probably wanted to leave Sasuke to his emofaggotry and go back to ninja heaven to keep banging the hot ninja waifu he murdered a while back
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (17KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
17KB, 600x339px
>>135651466
If I was Itachi & saw what Sasuke had become, I'd be doing the same. He used to be way less edgy.
>>
>>135651619
Uchihas start out so cute to lull you into a false sense of security.
>>
>>135650995
You wish.
>>
ITT: /a/ fishing for reasons to hate Naruto and making shit up when there are legitimate reasons to not like it.
>>
>>135651669
I like them both, but OPM is better than Naruto. ONE is way better writer than Kishi, and he can actually keep his themes straight
>>
>>135651619
I want to rape that face
>>
>>135626192
>naruto without the powercreep

There's still strategy (see nearly any fight with Sasuke and any fight involving the Akatsuki w/ some of the fights in the War), people still use weapons (they're still effective for surprise attacks), the Konoha 12 were never that relevant in Part 1, and the notion of "working hard" was there until the middle of the final arc.
>>
>>135651762
Cool opinion man
>>
>>135651797
fuck off pedo faggot. Funny thing is, even if you had the opportunity, you'd probably get your ass whooped by 7 year old Sasuke
>inb4 Sasukefag
>>
>>135651619
>kills his entire family
>mindrapes him
>beats the shit out of him
>tells him to live a life of hatred and to kill his best friend

If Itachi ever expected that Sauce could become a well adjusted member of society after that then he isn't really the kage-tier genius everyone hypes him up to be.
>>
>>135625198
just saw the last
how can the animation still be this bad
literally movie budget
>>
>>135626976
one punch man is the strongest, the rank thing is just a joke
>>
>>135627516
Because Shikamaru would have denied the position anyway. He wanted to be Naruto's adviser when he became Hokage.
>>
>>135651855
He didnt expect him to be normal and theyd kill him if he didnt do that
>>135651854
Id say its some special technique that unlocks your chakra
>>
File: 1448948516577.jpg (17KB, 246x353px) Image search: [Google]
1448948516577.jpg
17KB, 246x353px
>>135651855
yeah, it doesn't make sense now becuase Kishi changed his mind about Itachi after Part 1. I bet Itachi was going to be Madara Uchiha's henchman before Kishi came up with the whole Obito angle; honestly it would make sense
>blind devotion to Madara drives him to the genocide of his own clan
>Madara's Darwinist philosophy drives him to encourage his brother to grow stronger and closer to the dark side so they can later recruit him to their side
>general sadism is a result of Madara's influence
not sure if this would make Naruto better or worse, but it would explain his bullshit a little
>>
>>135652048
>They would kill Sasuke if Itachi didn't mindrape him and tell him to kill his best friend

Pretty sure that wasn't a stipulation
>>
>>135652060
I haven't heard a fan suggestion yet that would make Naruto worse. They all involve the same ideas
>Less characters
>Make existing characters more relevant
>World-building
>Story arcs that don't end with a new big bad popping up
>>
>>135652167
Pretty sure they would
>Some random kid walks up to your big top secret group and asks to join
>He's the son of the police chief dude at konoha
>Hey can you do something to prove you're with us?
>Like, kill your brother or completely fuck his life up by mind breaking him after you kill your family as well
>If you dont we'll kill you because you know about us
>>
File: Naruto001-21.png (483KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto001-21.png
483KB, 640x480px
>>135645500
Daily reminder this is the one time in the series where a ninja tool actually hit its target.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (97KB, 499x288px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
97KB, 499x288px
>>135651797
You wouldn't rape this face would you?
>>
>>135652356
I definately would
Would you not?
>>
>>135652348
Itachi and Sauce used tools successfully plenty of times.

It was just Tenten who sucked at them.
>>
>>135652451
Id like tenten to suck at something else if you know what i mean.
>>
>>135652329
They can't even enter Konoha, they could never even know what the fuck Itachi did to his brother
>>
File: 1451857414538.png (831KB, 899x605px) Image search: [Google]
1451857414538.png
831KB, 899x605px
>>135652451
Think about the proportion of successful tool attacks in proportion to the number of failures though. You could always assume that when they threw a kunai it would never fucking connect.
>>
File: Untitled.png (258KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
258KB, 640x361px
>>135652356
Do you want him to grow up to be a fuccboi or pic related?
>>135652451
Kotahamaru once hit a Pain path with some kunai.
>>
>>135652470
Shut the fuck up
You're wrong and you know it
>>
>>135652501
okay what the hell is Samus doing in that picture? why is she there, is there a reason beyond the artist just wanting to throw his waifu into his Naruto fanart?
>>
>>135652542
You shut the fuck up
That's not something that they could ever use as leverage against Itachi and you know it
>>
Itachi vs Classic Akatsuki; how many does he take down before they fuck his shit up?
>>
>>135652598
DONT FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO
YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU KNOW IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>135638395
No, that was the guy with the tubes in his hand. This guy died because he tried to fight Gara when he was in crazy monster mode during a full moon.
>>
>>135629087
Sasuke vs Deidara was one of the few things I liked about pt 2.
>>
>>135652646
Its Great Snake Escape is a horrible asspull though.
>>
>>135652618
Everyone except Pain, unless he gets info about his abilities and secrets like Naruto did.
>>
File: 1451884750959.jpg (56KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1451884750959.jpg
56KB, 500x499px
Which character do you think Kishi most regrets? I personally have never ever saw the purpose of Sai or Yamato. There was no reason to make a new Sasuke or Kakashi, especially when they had a dozen other characters that Naruto could be ninja teammates with.

The fact that Sai is MIA for most of the series and Yamato doesn't even talk in the spin-off seemed liked good evidence that nobody ever fucking cared.
>>
>>135652618
I'd say he gets stuck on Itachi
>>
>>135652618
What classic Akatsuki, you mean before Obito comes around?

He probably soloes.
>>
>>135652671
He regrets not being able to have sasuke and naruto be a couple
I know this until i die
Also probably lee until they slightly asspulled might guy and him going insane at the last fight
>>
>>135652671
Yamato was just a harmless guy that made creepy faces that ocasionally helped out Naruto with his trainings and was friends with Kakashi.

Sai feels like a failed attempt of getting more fujobucks.
>>
>>135652671
I think the character he's most embarrassed by is TenTen; that would certainly explain why she gets shafted hard in the canon and non-canon material
>>
>>135652579
It's called art anon, read a book.
>>
>>135652704
Classic Akatsuki lineup; Pain, Konan, Orochimaru, Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara, Kisame, Zetsu.
everyone minus Itachi and Obito, yeah
>>
>>135652737
so the artist threw her in there for no reason beyond "i fuckin felt like it"?
>>
>>135652663
Yeah, funny how nothing really came of that... did the snakes get over it?
>>
>>135625198
>Why hasn't Kakashi shared his thousand techniques with the village?
>Why doesn't Konoha teach academy students how to walk on walls and water?
>Why did no one know Naruto's parents?
>etc

Kishi is a hack.
>>
File: 2142.png (243KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
2142.png
243KB, 500x670px
>>135652760
What I mean is, unless you're talking about Yahiko's Akatsuki then Obito was always a member, the actual leader.
>>
>>135652724
Man, what a waste of potential Yamamoto was; he was the sole heir to Hashirama Senju's wood jutsu and he spent the entireity of the series getting slapped around. hell, he didn't even help defeat Kakuzu in the arc in which he was most relevant
>>
>>135625198
It's probably similar to confinement fusion in that it takes a lot of energy and skill to get the chakra to stay put long enough to be formed into a ball. I mean, on our end, no one has so far managed to simulate ball lightning.
>>
>>135652823
>Kishi a hack

Maybe because ninjas don't go around teaching their jutsus to everyone.

>Why doesn't the Nara clan teach shadow manipulation jutsus
>Why doesn't the Akimichi clan teach their jutsus
>Why doesn't the Yamanaka clan teach how to fuck other people's mind
>>
>>135652841
That was like, the prototype. Alright, I'm talking about the Akatsuki Obito left Pain in command of before he rejoined
>>
>>135652823
>>Why hasn't Kakashi shared his thousand techniques with the village?
Because fuck em, if you give away your gimmick, you have no gimmick.
>>Why doesn't Konoha teach academy students how to walk on walls and water?
That's where your personal three man squad teacher is supposed to come in. Not basic academy teacher. However everyone does learn that shit by the time they're genins.
>>Why did no one know Naruto's parents?
They all knew, but it was secret, so fuck it. Kakashi made it clear he always knew at the start of part two, but didn't really care to mention it before.
>>
>>135652811
I'm not sure but I think Sasuke knows better than to contact them again.
>>135652823
>Why hasn't Kakashi shared his thousand techniques with the village?
Not everyone can learn them.
>Why doesn't Konoha teach academy students how to walk on walls and water?
Their final exam is the clone jutsu. It'd be like teaching calculus in Elementary school.
>Why did no one know Naruto's parents?
Naruto was purposely an Uzumaki to protect him. 3rd suppressed information so people won't know he's the 4th Hokage's kid.
>>
>>135652671
Kishi still gave Sai a lot more screentime than anyone of the non-team 7 rookies other than Shikamaru.

He even got to have lines in both the gaiden and the Boruto movie.
>>
>>135652880
Oh, okay.

If it's a fight against all of them at the same time he gets fucked easily.

If it's 1 on 1 then he takes Orochimaru, Deidara and that's about it since he has poor stamina.

He has no chance against Sasori for example, Sasori is like a counter to Itachi.
>>
>>135626192
No, no, and no.

The only strats ever used boiled down to dodging your enemy's secret tech and using yours, unless you were Shika/Kakashi. No one worth shit ever consistently used a weapon that wasn't magical or high-tech. And the "Konoha 12" is fanon. A few of them mattered in the Chunin exams, it wasn't even most of them and they fade into the background almost as quickly as they showed up.

"Hard Work" never meant shit, otherwise Neji wouldn't have gotten his shit pushed in.
>>
File: NARUTO.full.1508843.jpg (2MB, 3200x2260px) Image search: [Google]
NARUTO.full.1508843.jpg
2MB, 3200x2260px
>>135652791
Maybe you're focusing too much on Samus.
>Why is the Mizukage there?
>Why are they playing Gamecube?
>Why is a pair of boxers neatly folded in front of the TV, in full view of three women?
>Why is that photo of Hinata running in a school uniform framed in the background? Isn't this Naruto's house? That's sorta weird.
>Why do three of them look like they're climaxing?

There's a lot going on there. Samus is the smallest part of it.
>>
>>135627657
>vote
The daimyo appoints the Hokage.
>>
>>135652925
how so? I think a fresh Itachi could take Sasori, especially with Susano'o equipped. Hell, he might not even have to go that far, wooden /flesh puppets won't do to well against black flames that burn for a week straight
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1912x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1912x1080px
>>135652846
Yamato ended up being used by the swirly Zetsu. Maybe Yamato grew & became capable of pic related by himself.
>>
>>135652925
Itachi's genjutsu is too OP, he can automatically win any fight in which he has direct eye contact with the opponent (or he can just wiggle his finger at them), only sharingan or rinnegan users can resist it.
>>
>>135652998
my god, even his version of Hashirama's thousand armed buddha or whatever that thing was is inferior compared to the orignal. Yamato confirmed for never reaching his full potential. Hell, Hashirama didn't even acknowledge his vat-grown grandson during the war, whilst Naruto got to spend time with his dad. Sad.
>>
File: 52305936_p0.png (174KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
52305936_p0.png
174KB, 480x640px
>Sakura didn't use her water powers or chakra control to be the next Tobimaru
>remember when Sakura was supposed to be good with genjutsu?
>remember when Kurenai was a genjutsu specialist?

I wanted to see Sakura become something cool, I wanted to see her catch Sauce like a princess again after he got his ass handed to him by Lee.
>>
>>135653083
>imitation inferior to original
Thanks for your input Gilgamesh.

Now Hashirama is explicitly a special snowflake among special snowflakes. Being able to do this much is at least worth celebrating.
>>
>>135632863
Batman is literally a god right now.
>>
>>135652990
Sasori has his puppets.

Tsukuyomi doesn't work against puppets. Amaterasu doesn't work since there's a lot and Sasori can change his heart.
He can only fight for a couple minutes and his use of Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi is limited, if he tries to burn a lot of puppets he'll get tired.
Susano'o will drain him in like a minute.
Totsuka no Tsurugi doesn't work because Sasori can change hearts.
Sasori can use iron sand to take him out of the Susano'o like Gaara did to Madara, then procceed to impale him(Madara got scot-free because Rinnegan and because he's Madara).

But honestly it all comes up to Itachi dying after a few minutes of using his Sharingan, in part 1 he already got ultra tired by using his eyes like 3 times, Susano'o is that strain x10(Sasuke mentions every cell in his body goes insane with pain when he uses it)
>>
>>135651855
To be fair, Itachi was like 13-14 and in the middle of traumatizing himself when he made that decision.
>>
>>135653180
And he had just gotten out of a 60 year long genjutsu marriage
>>
>>135653065
Pretty hard to use genjutsu against puppets anon. Lots of people underestimate Sasori because of who he died against, but he could've killed them easily and even in the end when he had the chance he decided to suicide instead.
>>
>>135653115
To this day I have no idea why Sakura was never expanded on after the Sasori. It's like something finally clicked in Kishi's head
>OH FUCK THE MAIN HEROINE OF MY SERIES IS FUCKING USELESS.
But then his train of thought got derailed by yaoi pandering again and he forgot that Sakura really should do more than take up space if she's going to be a central character in manga about superpowered ninjas.
>>
>>135652925
>Sasori is like a counter to Itachi.
wat

Is he immune to genjutsu, hellfire, and ghost mecha?
>>
>>135652879
These are all very good questions actually, especially considering Konoha's "Will of Fire" shit.

>>135652907
>Not everyone can learn them.
Not relevant to what I asked
>Their final exam is the clone jutsu. It'd be like teaching calculus in Elementary school.
Is there a reason you think a jutsu is easier than basic chakra control?
>Naruto was purposely an Uzumaki to protect him. 3rd suppressed information so people won't know he's the 4th Hokage's kid.
The Uzumaki are a literally legendary clan, his mother was the last to carry the name before him and was openly dating the 4th
>>
>>135653149
what about genjutsu? If Sasori makes the mistake of making eye contact before or during the fight, he's fucked, because with Itachi's genjutsu you cn never tell when its started. And I doubt Itachi would spam jutsu after jutsu; during the Sasuke fight he used Taijutsu as much as possible to circumvent the issue of his low chakra stamina, and was shown to be very good at it. he could probably break several puppets with punches and kicks alone until he ws close enough to Sasori to use something like Amaterasu
>>
>>135653149
>Tsukuyomi doesn't work against puppets.
Why would he cast it on the puppets and not Sasori?
>>
>>135653345
Sasori is literally a puppet.
>>
>>135653180
Not the second time around. That was just rubbing salt in the wound at that point
>>
>Itachi himself isn't going blind because he can get fresh eyes from sasuake.
>Itachi's eyes aren't going blind because sasuake has them and they work fine

Fucking Kishi.
>>
>>135653345
"Sasori" only exists as a meatlog that he can use to transfer his consciousness between puppets. It's unknown if getting genjutsu'd in the puppet's eyes would work the same as getting genjutsu'd in a normal person's eyes.
>>
>>135653213
she practically was a fodder character

had it not been for kishis love for paralells, he would have never forced sakuras undying love for sasuke. Sakura was only able to stay relevant in the series because for some still unknown reason she loved him even after not seeing him for years and abuse
>>
File: 51921914_p1.png (306KB, 954x909px) Image search: [Google]
51921914_p1.png
306KB, 954x909px
>>135650916
Think of your role models from when you were a kid.

Besides, do they really need to know he tried to kill everyone's parents?
>>
>>135625198
If you have two rings of flow, they can't occupy the same space without causing turbulence.

I really don't unerstand the justifcation for this thing
>>
>>135653464
Sakura doesn't have any parents does she?
I want to say no one on that team had close family. I'd like to think this was partially the reason for her obsession with the group.
>>
>>135651302
Every time he sticks around people seem to die. I think he was just playing it safe before he ruined his brother's life for the third time. Even tried to brainwash him back into being a good guy, which backfired horribly.
>>
Orochimaru want every jutsu right? So why didn't he steal a part of Sharingan from the local Uchiha compound and go on a world wide copy tour? He seemed to be really good at kidnapping people anyway.
>>
>>135653491
Yes, yes they do.
By passing proper history we can learn from the mistakes of our past.
Rewriting history generally is a sign you are hiding something corrupt.
Which Sauce fucking is.
Burrito needs to know the trials his father went through.
>>
File: sasori1_01.jpg (35KB, 288x348px) Image search: [Google]
sasori1_01.jpg
35KB, 288x348px
>>135653328
>>135653345
>Why would he cast it on the puppets and not Sasori?

About Taijutsu, yes he's very strong but he can't fight hundreds of fuckers at the same time. The 3rd Kazekage alone is incredibly powerful.
To even get close to Sasori he has to destroy Hiruko first, then he has to fight the actual Sasori that's even more powerful than the rest.

Remember that he didn't use all of his puppets against Chiyo and Sakura, Itachi would get fucked by trying to go against the sheer numbers and they're not so easy to break, Sakura has much more strenght than Itachi and she had a hard time.

Stamina is not Itachi's forte at all and going full Taijutsu against Sasori is retarded. Burning him with amaterasu is also retarded since he can change bodies in a split second(It's said in the manga he has more than one body made at his image).

Also he has limitless Stamina and he's a genius.
>>
>>135653566
He wanted a bona fide Uchiha body, not just the Sharingan.
>>
>>135653566
Apparently he wasn't satisfied with just that, he wanted an Uchiha body so he could use the Sharingan's power to its fullest

He really shouldn't have bothered, as we later found out. The sharingan are fine enough on their own
>>
File: wise magical negro.jpg (31KB, 344x434px) Image search: [Google]
wise magical negro.jpg
31KB, 344x434px
>>135651854
>swiggity swooty
>>
>>135653513
She did, but they were never shown

In part 1, she said how lucky naruto was for not having parents and sasuke got pissed at her
>>
>>135652280
Well let's hope they can somewhat deliver this with Burrito.
>>
>>135653566
Eyes don't work the same when they're not on the original owner. I mean just look at the power Kakashi got just by getting Obito's second Sharingan, we all know Kakashi's Sharingan is terribe for his body.

Now Imagine if that was Obito.
>>
>>135653585
That's why he burns the meatlog and not the puppet
>>
>>135653608
>>135653632
What a dumb motherfucker. Got kicked out of Konoha for nothing.
>>
>>135652579
>he didn't see the Metroid crossover filler episode
>>
>>135647046
Is it as retarded as it sounds?
>>
>>135653673
Left and right Sharingan contain different powers.

Look at Sasuke. He has NEVER casted Amaterasu out of his right eye.
>>
>>135653697
The best part is that if he had kept his head low for just a little longer, Minato would have died, and Hiruzen would probably have conceded the Hokage position to him
>>
File: fatass.gif (1MB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
fatass.gif
1MB, 500x212px
>>135652923
>He even got to have lines in both the gaiden and the Boruto movie.
And he made best girl with 2nd best girl.
>>
>>135653676
He has to burn all the other puppets to get to Hiruko, then he has to destroy Hiruko. Then he has to destroy more puppets to get to Sasori.

Honestly do you think Itachi has stamina to burn hundreds of puppets at the same time? No, he'll die.
>>
>>135653639
that's odd, because weren't almost every other parent of the other children shown at one point or another during the entire series?
Maybe her daddy abused her and that's why she likes SauceK
>>
>>135647978
naruto has shit characters, please don't try to defend them. it's embarrassing. some of them have cool designs and gimmicks, but they are, on the whole, quite flat and inconsistent for a series that ran over a decade.
>>
File: CWlPsKgVEAAVvpW.png (369KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
CWlPsKgVEAAVvpW.png
369KB, 600x720px
>>135653115
Pink Shit is old and busted.
Uchiha loli is new hotness.
>>
File: 28891932.png (98KB, 524x387px) Image search: [Google]
28891932.png
98KB, 524x387px
I'm disappointed megane wasn't in the movie to cheer Sarada on or atleast see interactions between the two, he thighs are great.

>Karin sees her and Sakura as friends
>covers Karin's picture with one of her own
>that age difference in the photos
>doesn't take her daughter to see Karin or have Karin come over to visit

Kishi has an odd way with friendships like Ino knowing Sakura liked Sauce too but was still her friend, but when Sakura found out Ino liked Sauce she dumped her. And Ino was the one who gave her confidence and protected her from bullies.

You think SP would animate what Kishi wanted to add with having Sakura and Karin interacting or whatever they were supposed to do in the Gaiden?
>>
>>135653760
He's got other jutsu. Just don't use Amaterasu until he gets a clear shot
>>
>>135653423
Sharingan stopped making sense after Mangekyou.
>>
>>135653746
Inojin is a cute alien

>>135653805
Too bad she suffers from Kishi's bad artstyle, she'd be even better if she was a nee-san.
>>
>>135653574
>Burrito needs to know the trials his father went through.
>implying he wouldn't end up thinking less of his father if he found out just how gay and retarded he is
Did your dad tell you about all the stupid shit he did as a kid? Some of it, sure, but there are some things better left buried in the past.
>>
>>135653811
this is why sakura is the worst character to me lol
her breakup with ino always left me salty
>>
Fuck off, narutards.
>>
File: 2 moms better than 1.png (198KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
2 moms better than 1.png
198KB, 429x600px
>>135653811
Probably, after they've crammed about 100 extra filler episodes into the main series.

Anyway if the new author has less disdain for Karin then maybe she'll show up and tutor Salad for a bit while Burrito is busy with Sauce.

I don't know how she'd feel about the sudden switch from hotpants to miniskirt though.
>>
File: issues.jpg (373KB, 909x901px) Image search: [Google]
issues.jpg
373KB, 909x901px
>>135653876
>implying he wouldn't end up thinking less of his father if he found out just how gay and retarded he is
>"And that's when I called the person who killed your grandparents and uncle the Coolest Guy. He was a good friend."
>>
>>135653997
Obito was literally the reason why Naruto was neglected his whole childhood, but "he is the coolest guy".
>>
File: 1451606315873.jpg (66KB, 400x488px) Image search: [Google]
1451606315873.jpg
66KB, 400x488px
How to make Naruto better: hardcore nerf the Sharingan. That fucking eyehax has introduced so much bullshit including but not limited to; Susano'o, Ameterasu, Izanagi, Izanami, and Kamui.
>>
>>135635219
>kakashi
>wizard
now see thats some fine irony
>>
File: n44.jpg (847KB, 999x1330px) Image search: [Google]
n44.jpg
847KB, 999x1330px
>>135653774
Sure buddy the only embarrassing here is that you're talking shit out your ass and posting your own headcanon about Sasuke changing all of a sudden when it was pretty clear he wanted to get rid of Naruto since he arrived.

For such a shit character I'd guess you'd find actual flaws in the writing instead of creating your own headcanon, retard.
>Wasn't Sasuke officially a good guy for like 50 chapters before that?
>sasuke having no consistent character at all?
>>
File: n2.jpg (568KB, 797x2616px) Image search: [Google]
n2.jpg
568KB, 797x2616px
>>135654389
>>
>>135654389
>*I* will delete the past.
>*I*

What?
>>
File: doujutsu.jpg (240KB, 607x800px) Image search: [Google]
doujutsu.jpg
240KB, 607x800px
>>135654177
>hardcore nerf the Sharingan
Actually I'm quite pleased with the eyehax situation in the new series. The main Uchiha has been nerfed back to 1 tomoe and actually did some pretty neat shit with it in the Gaiden, and Burrito has everything set up to awaken the Byakugan and save it from being the butt of every eyeball joke in the series.
>>
File: dadruto-talk-no-jutsu.jpg (165KB, 800x1157px) Image search: [Google]
dadruto-talk-no-jutsu.jpg
165KB, 800x1157px
>>135654440
Blame shitpanda
>>
>>135625198
>>135625198
Why can't we have lots of Kaguya doujins? Will they come when the anime introduces her?
>>
>>135654721
if only half of salads genes didnt come from sakura. Imagine how broken a character she could have been if she could inherit some real traits from both sides of her family tree
>>
>>135654848
Sakura is stronger than any other Kunoichi in Konoha. Fuck off
>>
>>135654389
Hagoromo is one sick old fuck. Sasuke has just got done telling him he wants to kill Naruto, and Naruto's just told him they're great friends and all he does is smile and let it happen.
>>
>>135625198
Wasn't rasengan level A and considered the pinnacle of chakra direction manipulation?
>>
>>135654882

>in Konoha
Tsunade, even if a jobber is still there.

Temari, Karui, Mei, Konan, so many better female characters and stronger.
>>
>>135655095
Sakura was said to surpass Tsunade back in the war.

>Temari
She's useless as fuck
>Karui
Another one
>Mei
She's strong but she was weaker than Tsunade
>Konan
Dead
>>
>>135655126
How exactly is Sakura strong though? Chakra control is what she's good at and releasing it in a single hit doesn't exactly make someone the strongest.
>>
>>135654882
she gave birth to the first uchiha who needs glasses :^)
>>
>>135655168
since she inherited tsunades techniques shes practically invincible, plus her punch is practically a one hit kill
>>
>>135655168
Summoning in the first place.
She's quite fast, regen and taijutsu obviously.

>>135655176
She's a 10/10 qt and the glasses make her 100/10
>>
>>135655022
Yes, OP just misunderstood that it is actually a really hard feat to pull off. Without a shadow clone, at least.
>>
>>135637881
>TRAITOR

that scene was hype as fuck, I want to see an army of CQC storm troopers vs jedis
>>
>>135646007
hima looks super interesting
>>
>>135655219
yeah something she no able to do
>>
>>135654171
Have people forgotten that Naruto relived Obito's past and that when he says that Obito was the coolest guy that he's talking about the uncorrupted Obito and not the one that was manipulated by nigger Zetsu like most of the shinobi in the world? Naruto never forgave Obito. He tells him to his face that if he were to return to Konoha that he'd pay for all his crimes.
>>
File: n012.jpg (294KB, 869x1276px) Image search: [Google]
n012.jpg
294KB, 869x1276px
>>135655852
Ask Kaguya and onion faggot that was about to fuck Sasuke and Sarada before Sakura Dr.Gil'd him.
>>
>>135656002
yeah but none of them died by been hit by sakura, you dumb bitch, shit she got herself capture straight after it anyway.
>>
Reminder that Kabuto and Obito were the most busted characters in the entire series.
>>
File: i007.jpg (287KB, 869x1253px) Image search: [Google]
i007.jpg
287KB, 869x1253px
>>135656157
>Captured
You mean the guy that begged her to save his life?
>>
>>135656157
Kaguya can't die anyway, but Sakura still launched her back into Naruto and Sasuke's seal.

Shin would have died moments later if he wasn't a medical ninja. Sakura couldn't have avoided being teleported by someone who was supposed to be dead at that range. Literally anyone who isn't FTL would have been caught.

Try harder faggot
>>
File: r019.jpg (203KB, 869x1266px) Image search: [Google]
r019.jpg
203KB, 869x1266px
>>135656256
>>
>>135656294
Shin and his army only survived as long as they did because they were needed alive.

Any of Team Seven would have solo'd.
>>
>>135653763
>>135653639
>>135653513
Her parents were shown in both fillers and were part of the first few scenes in the RtN film.
>>
>>135652954
Isnt this a redraw of something else?
>>
>>135639525
Heh
>>
File: butthead nardo.jpg (33KB, 253x567px) Image search: [Google]
butthead nardo.jpg
33KB, 253x567px
>>135647046
>Naruto's son and Sasuke's daughter want to fuck each other

More like Sarada wants to fuck Dadruto and Boruto wants to get fucked by Sausage.
>>
File: e9ba355f6cf26.jpg (26KB, 209x231px) Image search: [Google]
e9ba355f6cf26.jpg
26KB, 209x231px
>>135656971
>>
>>135656971
Man that was quite good doujin
>>
>>135657181
Heh
>>
>>135656871
Kishi has gay personalities and manly designs
Araki has manly personalities and gay designs
>>
>>135627568
If they'll make a 20 year deserter Hokage, anyone can do it.
>>
Is NT the HF of INDEX?
>>
>>135648501
>She puts on the hat
>UCHIHA FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIITSSSSS is heard in the distance
>>
>You will never be the Coolest guy
>>
>>135626192

>strategy
>people actually used weapons
>working hard

So in short Sasuke ?
>>
>>135652579>>135652791

No it was a commission for someones shitty fanfic on deviant art.
>>
Fuck off, narutards.
Thread posts: 486
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.