[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 10 episodes in and I still don't really know what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: bloodc07.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bloodc07.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
I'm 10 episodes in and I still don't really know what's going on...I heard it was bad but it's just Saya getting her shit rocked until someone dies because of her
>>
That's cause there's no plot. It's like a spin off of Blood+. Watch that if you haven't seen it. Blood C has literally no point
>>
>>135605620
Blood+ is the reason why I'm watching it. And I saw Blood: The Last Vampire...but C...I dunno what they're trying here

But I'm in too deep. I have like two episodes left and I can't leave it unfinished
>>
>>135605732

the real ending is in the movie

the bad guy just wanted Saya to kill him
>>
You don't watch it for the plot, you watch it for the amazing fucking animation and the neat monster designs.
>>
>>135605524
>it's just Saya getting her shit rocked until everyone dies because of her
Fixed
I think she's the worst heroine ever in terms of getting anything done.

>>135605828
The movie made absolutely no sense and neither did the characters.
>>
>>135605732
Nigga it's just CLAMP getting their gore fetish out because they're not allowed to finish X.
>>
>>135605524
>I'm 10 episodes in and I still don't really know what's going on.
CLAMP is to blame. The story couldn't go anywhere because CLAMP decided to set the anime in the CLAMP muliverse. Which is really, rather bizarre. Most people watching has no idea who was Watanuki.
>>
>>135605524
Watch the last 2 episodes, its gonna make more sense, but it's still just there for the movie.
>>
>>135605620
Blood+ was so fucking shit
>>
You watch this show for all the comical deaths like Another.
>>
>movie is one of those sequel movies that introduce a new group of side characters that join the main hero/heroine

Literally why.

Eden of the East movies did the same thing and both of them and Blood-C's were utter shit.
>>
>>135606575
Okay, they have been getting funnier and funnier as it went on, but Another's deaths were great from Episode 1
>>
>>135607030
That girl that got slammed on the ground over and over again by that monster just made me think of Looney Toons.
>>
>>135607080
That scene just played here just a few minutes ago. It indeed gave me a chuckle
>>
>>135607140
Wait until Bunny blender.
>>
File: hugs.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
hugs.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>135607159
Oh boy...
>>
>>135607019
>Literally why.
CLAMP basically ran out of story to write. And they only made the movie because the government gave them funding, so it is guaranteed to make its money back even if it bombed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.